[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over thread #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 9

File: 1496189038519.gif (7KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1496189038519.gif
7KB, 500x377px
Character sheets for Alexander and Pyraph: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk

Previous threads
Thread 2: >>1547585
Thread 3: >>1580177
>>
>>1615353 #
You follow the path to Bruce's house being careful to go around the village of the grey people. You knock on Bruce's door and the large golem opens it. You look around the building for Bruce but cannot find him; eventually a more humanoid golem approaches you and speaks in a gravely voice
"The master is asleep in his chambers right now, I suggest you not disturb him."

>Wake him up and demand for payment (roll 1d100 vs 75 fel, specify reasonable reward)
>Wait until he wakes up (you can do something while you wait, training a skill is recommended)(roll 1d100 vs 65 feel and name reasonable reward)(roll 1d3 if training skill and name skill)
>Forget about a reward, do something else
>Write in
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>1617493
>>Wait until he wakes up
Train in creation magic
>>
>>1617517
Rolling for fel
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>1617625
>>
>>1617631
You practice trying to create living flames outside until Bruce comes out (+2 creation magic).
"About time you woke up, have you noticed the grey people are gone?"
"Yeah, thanks for that."
"Want to thank me in some way, perhaps in the bestowing of a physical object in the form of a reward."
"Sure, why not. I can make you some medium golems (our size), a large golem (not as big as the door one), I could make you a stone house of your own."
>5 medium golems
>Large golem (three times our size)
>House
>Write in
>>
>>1617663
>>5 medium golems
It's reasonable, I would accept this one over the other 2
Tell him about 'how our day went' (the freaky tunnel)
>>
File: Statue-of-David.jpg (63KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Statue-of-David.jpg
63KB, 940x545px
>>1617683
"I'll take the medium golems please."
"Sure thing."
Bruce says and gets to work making the golems. As he is working you tell him of how you were taken to the pit
"After I destroyed your item I was knocked out by one of the still living grey people and when I woke up I was in a tunnel. There were these nasty flesh spiders down there as well as some other creature that I didn't get a good look at as it was in the tunnel and I was climbing towards the exit but it had way too many arms. As I left I noticed an eyeball wrapped around my leg by a strand of flesh. After that I came here."
"Can't say I've seen anything like it, I left the grey people alone as they were annoying and I'd rather not risk the chance of them seeing me as an enemy and not a god. My guess is that it's another gifted or just a really nasty beast."
Bruce completes the golems
"They're not very strong combat wise but could buy you some time or work as shields. They are clever so I'd use them with ranged weapons or just as servants."
>Do something with the golems
>Go (place) do (thing)
>>
>>1617756
Updated sheet with golem stats https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
Rolled 1, 9 = 10 (2d100)

>>1617756
So there are weird crabs outside right?
Leave the golems behind and I guess standing around outside of Bruce's place for now, ask about the crab things, and go hunting.
We roll a 2d100 right?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>1617775
Correct, writing
>>
File: BCFHK3R_d.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BCFHK3R_d.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>1617785
"So you know anything about the local fauna, namely the crabs? I'm planning on trying to hunt some."
"Never heard of anyone hunting them, I get most of my food from breeding the smaller creatures and some plant farms I have a ways from here run by golems. If you do hunt them them make sure you don't take on too many at once, if they're anything like other herd animals then they'll stamped you once they notice you attacking."
You thank Bruce for the advice and set off to kill some crabs. Eventually you come across a pack of a couple hundred. The crabs are the same color and texture as the rocky ground as to blend in and the adults look to be two to three times the size of a cow. You walk around the group of crabs until you spot one that has wandered too far from the main group. You wait until it wanders a bit further then attack it starting with your fireballs and them moving on to whips. The fireballs stun the creature and blows off one off it's legs. You finish off the creature using your whips, first taking out the remaining legs and then slicing open the main body of the crab itself. As the crab dies, pressure in it's shell is released letting out a high pitched hissing noise.
The ground at your feet begins to shake.
The stone beneath you as well as all the stone for a couple hundred feet begins to rupture and crack into the shape of crabs. You try to attack with your whips but before you can swing a claw reaches out and grabs your left hand in a death grip. Pyraph flies off your shoulder and tries to flame the crab holding you from above but the crab shrugs it off and squeezes harder. You hear a crack, then a snap and finally a gut wrenching rip as your hand is torn from your arm. You do your best to run away from the sea of crab bodies and Pyraph pushes you from behind to get away from the mass. Luckily you're not too far from the edge and the crabs settle back to the ground once they see you running away which allows you to escape the crabs and you pass out on the cold, stone ground.
Cont.

That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow
>>
>>1617868
By the time you turned 30 you had become a renowned alchemist. You had discovered three elements by yourself as well as founding and proving multiple theories the most influential being the fact that microorganisms could be contained and breed as one can do with cattle or sheep which you proved at age 23 by growing a culture of pure yeast bacteria. You married one of your childhood friends at age 20 and had a kid by 21. Now, you're being dragged by hired muscle to who knows we're because you wanted to quit this shitshow of a job. The two men drag you through damp halls and down flight after flight of stairs eventually stopping at a iron door with a lock which they open and throw you in.
"This might help you reconsider your position here."
One of the men jeers closing the door and locking it. You look around the cell to find your wife and son chained to the stone walls.
You wake up hungry, thirsty, and aching all over. The herd of crabs seemed to have moved on. It looks like Pyraph got out fine and was even able to somewhat heal your arm into a stump. At least the bleeding stopped.
>Go to Forcas' mabey he can heal you
>Go to Ivan's, mabey he can build you a replacement arm
>Go to Bruce, you could use a meal and your golems could carry you were you want to go.
>Write in
>>
>>1619849
I feel like we could go to Bruce first and then maybe Forcas + Ivan could do a prosthetics surgery with their skills of healing and robotics, I mean it's not like we're bleeding right now. But we would have to introduce them so IDK how that would pan out.
>>
>>1620012
You decide on heading to Bruce's. The journey is short but you have to pause every hundred feet due to blood loss. Bruce welcomes you back
"How'd it go?"
He sees your hand
"Ohhhhh... I'll get you something, wait here."
two golems bring you a strecher which you lie on and they bring you to a bed. Bruce brings you some soup and a sweet drink.
"That should help with the blood loss but other than that there's nothing I can do."
"That's fine, thanks for the help. Do you think Ivan could build me a new arm? Or if he can't, do you think he'd be opposed to working with someone else to help fix it?"
"He can definitely build you a new arm and I don't think he'd be opposed to working on a team but either way he's going to want some payment, probably something big like your suitcase or the golems and something else. Hands are hard to make."
>Go to Ivan's and pay for robot hand
>Go to Forcas' for healing (roll 1d100 50 or higher means we get fingers)
>Combination of Forcas and Ivan (roll 1d100 and smaller payment)
>Do it yourself (1d100 vs 88 cmg)
>Write in
>>
>>1620126
I don't really trust dice now :(
Lets see...
Do we want a lava hand?
What happens if we don't get fingers from Forcas' healing? What happens if we fail when we make the hand ourselves?
I bet Ivan would like some of the stuff from Forcas' old treehouse.

>I guess we should just rest for now, get some sleep
>>
>>1620233
I was thinking fire hand but we can do lava, in fact that could be cooler as it could turn to stone when we grab stuff we don't want to burn

If we don't get fingers we can try one of the above options, also we may or may not experience mutations

If we fail to make our own hand nothing happens, it'd just be unfair to punish ourselves further

We could use that if Ivan and Forcas work together (cyborg hand) otherwise he'll want a big payment on the level of our suitcase or a bunch of stuff together like the golems plus our knife.

"I think I'll just sleep for tonight, if you don't mind."
"Go ahead"
You head upstairs to your guest room and lay down in your bed.
You wake up.
>Write in
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1620258
>>Do it yourself (1d100 vs 88 cmg)
It's gonna be radical my dude
Lava hand
>>
>>1620273
Is there anything stopping us from trying again until we get it right?
>>
>>1620278
Shame, it's kind of cheatsy to keep doing it consecutively but if we wait a bit between tries I'll allow it. If we train our creation magic a few days in a row it'll lower our roll.

Still sitting in bed you decide that you don't need anybody else's help to make a new hand, you'll do it yourself. You focus on weaving your flame into the shape of a hand but you only succeed in making a fireball with some bumps on it.
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 3 = 8 (3d3)

>>1620320
Ok
I won't do that 6 days of training a week thing though, but we have that "I'm sick/badly hurt" excuse so 3 days of training before we go out and do some more adventuring or whatever seems reasonable
>spend 3 days training
>>
>>1620335
You get dressed and walk out of your room feeling confident.
"Going to see your friend?"
"No, I'm going to try to make my own hand first. If you can make semi-healing beings out of rock, there should be no reason I can't make a hand out of lava."
You spend the next three days training on making object out of fire and lava, not just tool but things that continue to exist without your command. You spend the first day just throwing fireballs as those stay in existence the longest of all your current magic, you try to go a bit further by making them do patterns as they fly but you are unable to. The next day you succeed in making the fireballs make patterns and even get a double loop-de-loop. By the end of the third day you can have the fireballs not burn things and simply move in patterns before dissipating. You're also extremely tired in a way you've never been before as if you are aching in muscles that aren't even attached to your body (+8 cmg). You've also healed most of the bruises from being trampled by the crabs.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>1620346
That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow.
The roll for creating a hand is now vs 80 if you want to try again.
>>
>>1620347
>Go (place) do (thing)
>Explore scary pit
>Explore the islands
>Explore the desert
>Write in
>>
File: 1496546549856.png (165KB, 1216x668px) Image search: [Google]
1496546549856.png
165KB, 1216x668px
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>1622261
If we're in the top question mark, let's explore the bottom question mark
Try and make a new hand, rolling (It's vs 80 now right?)
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>1622261
>>1622344
Sure.
>>
>>1622350
>>1622344
Since you've trained for a few days you decide it's time you try to make a hand again. Once again you focus on shaping the flame into an appendage and you succeed in making a hand but it fades seconds after you relenquish your focus. You decide instead to explore down west, you gather your things and set off. You pass the creepy pit with the rock on it and head down the western path. As you travel the path becomes less of a worn trail and more of an actual road with cobble bricks appearing. After a few more hours of traveling you come across a lanky man dressed in a fleece shirt and pants with leather shoes. He greets you with a skittish
"H-hi."

>Write in
>>
>>1622488
>be friendly
"Hi"
>>
>>1622526
"Hi."
You reply to the man, he looks you up and down with shifty eyes
"I h-have to go, deliver s-some wheat, bye!"
"Wait."
You call but the man had already begun to run away
>Chase him
>Continue down the trail
>Write in
>>
>>1622564
>>Chase him
But don't chase him too far, it could be a trap
>>
>>1622578
You give chase to the man
"Why are you running?"
You call out to him
"Stay away, I don't want any trouble. I k ow what foreigners are like I don't want to die, take my money."
He throws a small coin purse at your face and continues to run. You attempt to continue chasing but the purse dazed you and he disappears into the distance. You pick up the purse and inside are a good 30 bronze coins and a single silver one.
>>
>>1622640
>>Continue down the trail
Didn't mean to scare the poor guy...
>>
>>1622663
You continue down the trail, as you do so, buildings begin to crop up, sparsely at first but you soon find yourself in a bustling town. The people shy away from you as you walk, quickening their paces and going into buildings. Though one person in a run down shop besides an alleyway stays, though he is a bit Shakey.
"I-if you don't g-got money then get out."
>Write in
>>
>>1622683
"I don't understand why you're so scared. I don't want to hurt anyone."
Also, we DO in fact have money, so we can show him that too.
>>
>>1622739
"I have money"
You show him the purse and the man at the store straightens his posture a little
"Buy something then, I'm not here to chat, especially not with an o-o-outsider."
You look around the shop which mostly sells food and some other things like leather, wool, and some clothing. You buy some bread for three copper coins.
"I don't get why everyone is acting so scared, I'm not mush different from you guys."
"Y-yeah well, have you must be new to the world. There isn't much that exists that doesn't intend to eat and/or k-kill you; just l-look at your hand. I'm only still here b-because I need the money."
>>
>>1622774
>Continue further into the town
>Continue talking (specify topic)
>Write in
>>
>>1622775
"But why are you afraid of me?"
>>
>>1622786
"But why are you afraid of me?."
"Well I'm less afraid of you than the others seeing as you haven't k-killed me yet but other than that it's common sense. If a possible predator gets near a rabbit you can bet your ass that rabbit is going to run far away from that thing. Luckily for us we got p-predators of our own on our side; you shouldn't cause too much of a ruckus or law enforcement is going to show up. I can sell you a cloak if you want, it'll hide your complexion and you'll blend in. Just stutter every hundredth work and you'll fit in fine."
>>
>>1622806
>Write in
>>
>>1622835
That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow
>>
>>1622835
Running
>>
>>1625640
How much is the cloak?
Also
>"Law enforcement?"
>>
>>1625768
"How much is the cloak?"
"Fourty bronze coins but I'll give it t-to you for thirty."
"Also, what's the law enforcement?"
"Just the local authorities, they stop bad things from happening. As you c-can see, our race, the Philoptrins is kind of lanky so we're not the best suited for defense; so what our ancestors a couple hundred years ago did was make a pact with another race, the Maloptrins, we grow food and make the basic living stuff and they protect us from outsiders. You'll know them when you see them."
>>
>>1625804
I'll buy it for 10
>>
>>1625844
Also ask about the mercenary
>>
>>1625847
"Ever heard anything about a mercenary around here?"
"L-look I said, we don't get many outsiders around here. The only mercenaries we need are the Maloptrins. Now about that cloak..."
"I'll buy it for ten."
You say and put 10 coins on the counter
"O-of c-course, one c-coat coming up."
He hands you the coat and you put it on. It's made of a strongly woven grey cloth and the hood comes with a drawstring so it doesn't fall of your head.
>Write in
>>
>>1625894
>>Continue further into the town
>>
>>1625948
You tuck Pyraph into your cloak as you continue further into the town. The buildings you pass are made mostly of a very dark wood, third simplicity making them look more like shacks than actual homes. Some houses are larger with patterns carved into the wood and you even see a stone house with ornate stained glass windows depicting various creatures, one you recognize as a Philoptrin and another creature above it that you assume is a Maloptrin. It is bigger than the philoptrin by half and sports a pair of horns that start thick at the base of the head but thin as they curve upwards. The body is bulky and made of various colors of glass as if the artist ran out of just one color and instead decided to mix them all together. As you continue into the town you see a large stone castle with towering gothic arches and spires. The buildings become more intracate and more are made of stone as you continue deeper down. Eventually you come to a crossroads that leads in 5 Directions.
>Farms
>Castle
>Shopping district
>Residential
>Back
>>
>>1626005
>>Castle
Then maybe
>>Shopping district
>>
>>1626049
You decide to head towards the castle. All of the buildings are made of stone now and are increasing in both size and design. You also begin to see a maloptrins. They're as the picture depicted, muscular with horns, they wear either armour or fancy clothing of suits and dresses with ruffles, ties, collars and so on and what skin you can see is completely clear. You can see the bones and blood vessels in their arms as well as the complete eyeball in it's socket. Through the skin on the snout like jaw you can see rows of sharp teeth. You continue on until you reach a small wall with a gate gaurded by a couple maloptrins. A distance from the gate you also spot a drainage pipe leading out from the wall that you might be able to walk in if you crouch, the pipe is barred with iron.
>Melt your way into the pipe
>Bluff your way past the guards (1d100vs 35 fel)
>Go elsewhere
>Other
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1626116
On the one hand I want to see what's inside, on the other I don't want to deal with giant translucent minotaurs
>go inside
>don't
>>
>>1626118
Go to the shopping district and come back later
>>
>>1626121
Not wanting to start any trouble just yet you opt to go to the shopping district. The shopping district is divided into two parts, one for the maloptrins and one for the philoptrins but you see some of both races occasionally mixed in who are presumably high class philoptrins and law enforcement. You decide to go into the Philoptrins district as you don't want to bother pretending to be high class. This district is a bit more slummy than the other but there are a plethora of goods nonetheless. You see stores that sell armour, weapons such as swords and daggers and bows, shops that sell various and strange foods, a medicine shop, and a hotel. While reading a help wanted sign at a blacksmith that offers to pay 20 bronze pieces for each dagger made a kid attempts to pickpocket you but Pyraph bites the child causing him to yelp and run off.

>Go into a store
>Go to the blacksmith
>Other
>>
>>1626145
>>Go to the blacksmith
That's a prety good wage, especially with our power
>>
>>1626151
You decide to go into the blacksmiths and spend the rest of the day there forging blades. The first few are bad and your pay her docked a bit but you produce better ones as you practice(+1 str), speeding up the process a bit by heating the metal when the blacksmith isn't looking. By the end of the day you round up 230 bronze coins and 2 silver(100 bronze=1 silver) by making a lot of daggers and a few swords as well. You are also allowed to take
>A knife
>Some smaller throwing knifes
>Some chainmail upgrades on our leather armour (+5 armour health)
You turn in for the night
>Sleep on the ground
>Sleep in a hotel (50 bronze a night)
>Other
>>
>>1626161
fuck me, I just remembered that we're missing a hand which might make it difficult to hammer metal.
I guess we just held it with our teeth or something, or mabey we hammered while a clamp held the blade
>>
>>1626161
>You are also allowed to take
Which of these do we use the most often?
>>Other
Any cheaper options, like a motel, hostel, or inn?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>1626161
>>Some chainmail upgrades on our leather armour (+5 armour health)
Sounds good, does it impact agility?
>>Get a room, in the privacy try to make a lava hand again
>>
>>1626170
Armor
>>
>>1626161
>>1626170
>>Some chainmail upgrades on our leather armour (+5 armour health)
>>1626176
Armor it is.
>>
>>1626170
(We probably could use the extra protection from the armour the most)
You look around for a cheaper alternative to the hotel and find a run down residential home with a single bed that would only cost 20 bronze a night.
>Sleep in run down shack
>sleep in Hotel
>sleep Outside
>Other
>>
>>1626180
>>Sleep in run down shack
20 bronze is good. Not like we expect to staying around long. Might help to try out the amenities around here.
Do we have any camping skills or items?
>>1626161
>230 bronze coins and 2 silver(100 bronze=1 silver)
Is this what we earned or our total?
>>
>>1626182
The character sheet linked in the OP has our (Alexander Beels') stats and items
>>
>>1626180
Sleep in shack
But don't let our guard down
>>
>>1626187
>>1626182
Updated
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
Money is in possessions
>>
>>1626191
You knock on the door to the shack and are greeted by a old woman with thick glasses. You hand her 20 copper coins and she leads you to a bed among 7 others in the same room, 4 of which have people in them. You sneak Pyraph into your backpack and lay down to sleep. You are awoken a few times throughout the night by your roommate's coughs and by the squeaking of some rats. In the morning you awoken by a growling stomach.
>Get some food
>Go to a store(s) (specify)
>Work at the blacksmiths
>Go somewhere else
>Write in
>>
>>1626198
I have to turn in for the night, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>1626200
See you, thanks for the run.
>>
>>1626198
>In the morning you awoken by a growling stomach.
>Get some food
Working on an empty stomach isn't good.

>>1620126
>>1620258
What would the hand be like if all 3 of us made it?
>>
>>1626173
This roll was for the hand
>>
>>1626435
Don't we have a meal in our bag?
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1626198
>>1626173
>>1627426
Sure. I guess we'll be doing it now since we slept last night.
>>
>>1626435
(If we all made the hand it would be a mix of flesh/robot/fire, I'm thinking it we be a cyborg hand but the blood is lava)
>>1627429
Hungry, you eat the meal in your bag and then get dressed, putting Pyraph back into your cloak so he doesn't frighten the populace.
>Make own hand(1d100 vs 80 cm:PASSED)(can be done along with another action)
>Gather Forcas, Ivan, and Bruce to make hand
>Go to a store(s) (specify)
>Work at the blacksmiths
>Go somewhere else
>Write in
>>
>>1628498
>>Gather Forcas, Ivan, and Bruce to make hand
Sure, get all 4 of us to make it.
>(If we all made the hand it would be a mix of flesh/robot/fire, I'm thinking it we be a cyborg hand but the blood is lava)
Interesting. Must have some versatile usage with all those elements included. At least it'll be a good demonstration on what teamwork will produce.
Let's see for specialists, magical healing, golems and robots, then our fire. So flesh + stone + metal + fire, or a cyborg lava hand I suppose.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1628498
>>Work at the blacksmiths
Then
>get a room at hotel for the night for more privacy and make hand there yourself and try and make a golem
rolling for golem
>>
>>1628516
But then we gotta pay Ivan
So what do we pay him and what happens if we all work on it in terms of the hand's abilities?
>>
>>1628547
>>1622261
Well we know that Ivan + a partner makes it a smaller payment, and the fact that all 4 of us are making it plus we already made a fire hand as a base should drastically reduce the price.
>>1620126
How much is our stuff worth if we tried selling it normally?

>>1628529
>rolling for golem
Like a golem out of pure fire? When we have lava as a skill, does that mean we can tap into lava now or is that assuming we have Bruce with his stone abilities?
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1628498
>>1628529
>>1628570
Supporting Golem roll.
>>
>>1628570
A lava/fire golem I guess
Lava manipulation mean we can melt rock and then control the resulting lava.
We have lava creation as a skill but I don't know still whether it means we make lava exist or we just melt rocks into lava.
Have you read the previous threads? They should hold the answers to your questions, like why we aren't selling the hellhound poison dagger aka the utmost emergency single use dagger
>>
>>1628529
>>1628516
You decide to get more money from working at the blacksmiths. You work from the rest of the day pulling in a gain of five silver coins as you stopped by the shops for some food on your break. At the end of the day you turn in at the hotel, splitting a silver coin to pay for your room. Alone in your room you try again to make your own hand. You create a fireball, then give it nubs which you extend into fingers. You then shape the flame into ligaments and joints giving the hand shape and finally you attach it to your stump and you convert the flame to magma. You may want to get a glove of some sort to hide this, your cloak may do for now though. Satisfied with your hand you attempt making a golem as well. You make it simple, first making a fireball and then giving it four stubby legs for stability and two less stubby arms to interact with it's surroundings. It runs around the room util you tell it to stop.
>Turn in for the night
>Continue playing with/making golems (roll 1d100 vs 70)
>See what the two is like at night (specify place(s))
>Write in
>>
>>1628612
>Have you read the previous threads? They should hold the answers to your questions, like why we aren't selling the hellhound poison dagger aka the utmost emergency single use dagger
Kind of. I've been here since the start but I haven't been keeping up with it much. I was here for the poison dagger vote, if I recall it can effectively instant-kill.
I was asking so we have a reference of just how valuable the items are and how long it would take to match the price if we kept blacksmithing.

>>1628616
Since we've already made our hand, is it possible to augment it later with the others' help?
>Turn in for the night
Sleep is important, better make use of that hotel bill.
>>
>>1628647
Oh ok, that's who you are, sorry. I thought you were new lol
I agree with sleeping
Also, I don't know about our item values either, I assume since the suitcase is replenishing it's priceless, I don't know about the rarity of resources in this world though so things like matches or the zippo might be worth more than on earth or they may be less because magic
>>
>>1628680
Golems, however, are probably very valuable and we can make those now
>>
>>1628680
>Oh ok, that's who you are, sorry. I thought you were new lol
It's fine. My memory isn't too great because it gets jumbled up from all the quests I'm in. I'll have to do a refresher read later since it's been a while.
>>1628680
>>1628692
What I wonder is more valuable is whether the Blacksmith would like a magical fire source that presumably has much better temperature control for metallurgy, or some Golem helpers because industry.
>>
>>1628647
You decide to turn in for the night, you command the fire golem to stay put and not set anything on fire. In the morning you wake up to find a hearty meal at your door which you scarf down.
>Experiment with golems some more
>Explore part of the town (specify)
>Work at blacksmiths
>Go shopping
>Write in
>>
>>1628692
Golems would be very valuable (about a silver each for the small one which we make in about 2 min regularly) but would raise suspicion of us being an outsider if we sold them normally
>>
>>1628728
So there are much better ways for us to honestly earn money, but we have to earn more goodwill so they won't burn us at the stake for being an outsider?
>>
>>1628680
The match and the Zippo are worth more (20 silver for the Zippo and 2 bronze per match) as only marked actually have magic and everyone else is normal except for their physiology
>>
>>1628728
Oh yeah they fear outsiders
So how about giving the blacksmith superior fire? And what makes the little guys so valuable other than that they're golems? And can we sell them abnormally? Also, how intelligent is the golem?
>go shopping
>>
>>1628716
>>1628752
Yeah, let's buy a glove to cover our fire hand.
>>1622640
We should return the shopkeeper's purse while we're at it, since he gave us the money on the assumption we were a mugger.
>>
>>1628736
>that value
Don't sell the Zippo it's too precious
Which raises the question: can we just make a Zippo? They're fairly simple lighters, just uses a wick instead of pressurized flammable gas
>>
>>1628760
That dude ran. I don't know if we can find him again. We can try though.
>>
>>1628765
Probably. It seems part of the reason it's so valuable is that the tech level of this world is around the Middle Ages.

>>1628772
I thought the -
>>1622640
>>1622683
Woops, wrong guy.
>>
>>1628752
You decide to go shopping. You start off by buying a more concealing leather glove for your hand for 20 copper. There are also other things you can buy such as packaged food which is 7 copper for a meal, various armour and weapons, various types of medicine and bandages, luxuries such as spices and fancy clothing, and normal clothing and accessories.
>Buy things (specify)
>go somewhere
>Write in
>>
>>1628775
>It seems part of the reason it's so valuable is that the tech level of this world is around the Middle Ages.
I think you have a point
So does that mean if we make lighters we could get filthy rich?
>>
>>1628784
What do we need? How far is the town away from the Marked Ones' homes?
How much does food normally cost? How much more cost-effective is it to go to restaurants, grocery shops, or make our own food?
>>
>>1628789
Probably. Heck, simply using our knowledge would be enough to propel any allies to a superpower.
>>
>>1628784
Look at the spices and accessories not like we need them but I wonder what the people here think fashion is?
Look at the weapons
What's in the packaged food? Is it like ramen or is it like those freeze dried meals or what?
We might need meds in the future.
>>
>>1628794
>We can start wars
HOLY MOLY
Also, we're kind of a gooder guy from what I can tell from the dreams so we wouldn't do that though
>>
>>1628789
>>1628765
It would make us rich but we don't really have a supply of Flint right now
>>1628791
The town is about a 7 hours walk from either home
Food is around 3-10 bronze a meal and it is cheeper to make your own food but the difference is neglable unless we're scrounging for money
>>
>>1628784
You decide to buy a change of newer and slightly more formal clothes for 25 bronze as well as 5 packaged meals for a discount of 30 copper.
>Go somewhere else in the town (specify: farms, castle residential)
>Play with golems some more (1d100)
>Practice bartering (1d3)
>Write in
>>
>>1628826
Is there health benefits to either choice of cooking or buying meals?
And do this >>1628808
Later we should go to ask about the relationship between maloptrins and philoptrins.
And how intelligent is the small golem we made?

I fear we may be overloading the QM with information while he is writing
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1628843
>>Play with golems some more (1d100)
Do we have a limit to how many total golems we can have at once?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>1628823
Yeah. We're here a sort of purgatorial trial if we wanted to eventually escape and get a second chance if I recall, so not screwing everyone over will help our chances.

>HOLY MOLY
>In a hypothetical timeline where we're on the path to become an upstart general, our commanders is injured and has us lead instead.
>Commander: "You know how to lead them?"
>Us: "Kinda."
>Us: "I've studied wars, you know."

>>1626193
>>1628826
>>1628808
>>1628843
What we should get at the least is a map, compass, backpack, camping supplies, and some sort of tourism guide, or a cultural and history book on this area.
>Practice bartering (1d3)
Practice bartering while we're at it.
>>
>>1617490
On another note, did you remember to archive these threads on sup/tg/? First thread's gone.

>>1628848
>I fear we may be overloading the QM with information while he is writing
The woes of QMing.
>>
>>1628865
You decide to practice bartering, you head to a bookstore and get a map (I'll draw it when I have time) and compass as well as 2 books on the history of the maloptrins and the Philoptrins. You manage to barter the price to only 15 copper coins(+3fel).
You head back to your hotel room and decide to make some more golems successfully making 2 more but you fail when trying to make a more humanoid one.
>Write in
>Work some more at the forge
>>
>>1628890
>Read one of your books("history of the Philoptrins""history of the maloptrins")
>>
>>1628890
>>1628893
>>Read one of your books("history of the Philoptrins""history of the maloptrins")
Read "history of the Philoptrins", get in touch with the common folk.
>>
>>1628907
Agree, do this
>>
>>1628808
The spices are just about the same as what you'd find at a regular store ie, make stuff spicy, add flavor ect, there is also some perfumes if we want to smell nice. The packaged food is like a dried camping meal.

>>1628848
>I fear we may be overloading the QM with information while he is writing.
I was having a bonfire with some friends, I can write good again now.

>>1628848
The golem is about as intelligent as the ones we got from Bruce

>>1628858
No limit but making them makes us tired

>>1628882
I didn't archive them but you're welcome to
>>1628823
>we're kind of a gooder guy from what I can tell from the dreams so we wouldn't do that though
*laughs in QM*
>>
>>1628789
>>1628826
>>1628916
What's the tech level of this world? What's the equivalent time period to our world?
>>
>>1628916
>we're kind of a gooder guy from what I can tell from the dreams so we wouldn't do that though
>*laughs in QM*
You're planning something, aren't you

I said gooder on purpose
>>
>>1628912
>>1628907
"History of the Philoptrins.
The Philoptrins are an easy going race who started rural life on the islands but were forced to leave due to the growing presence of local cults. Many, the majority even, of the Philoptrins joined these cults but others saw their harmful nature and left for greener pastures. They packed what they could and left going through harsh landscape and suffering many casualties. Eventually the settled on a patch of lightly forested land and began to rebuild. Generations passed as the Philoptrins built a small town which was constantly plagued by attacks of the local wildlife, the most dangerous being deathworms and philoptrins were often carried away by flesh beasts. But the Philoptrins continued to prosper. Eventually a new race was discovered underground after a miner broke through a sheet of rock into an expansive cave. This race called themselves the maloptrins and had a similar language which was soon adopted by the Philoptrins as the primary tongue. The maloptrins made an agreement with the Philoptrins to provide protection so long as the Philoptrins worked and provided for the maloptrins. The pact was made and the maloptrins eventually culled the deathworms and other wildlife to extinction keeping only the flesh beasts alive and secluded as a punishment for heinous crimes. As the threat of wildlife became less and less prominent, a class/race division sprouted between the maloptrins and philoptrins. The Philoptrins now spend third days working the land while the maloptrins guard it in case a threat ever arises."
>Write in
>Work some more at the forge
>>
>>1628916
>>1628916
>>1628975
>>Write in
Augment or upgrade Pyraph. How intelligent is our familiar, can it learn to sapient degrees?
>>
>>1628975
>castle residential
Can we use a golem we made as a distraction to melt through the grate?
>>
>>1628989
What do we want to break into the castle for?
>>
>>1628990
To see what's inside
>>
File: hADp5K9_d.jpg (33KB, 510x574px) Image search: [Google]
hADp5K9_d.jpg
33KB, 510x574px
>>1628985
We can't really "augment" Pyraph but we can train him to increase skills as we do ourselves and he can achieve sapient levels and even speech if we train that.
>>1628989
Yes but we can also melt through the grate normally
>>1628990
See image
>>
>>1628993
But wouldn't that raise an alarm, particularly if it might be linked to an outsider? Couldn't we try seeing what the legal way of obtaining access is?
>>
>>1628997
>We can't really "augment" Pyraph but we can train him to increase skills as we do ourselves and he can achieve sapient levels and even speech if we train that.
We should get a teacher or tutor for Pyraph for some of this stuff. A shame outsiders seem to be reviled here.

>See image
kek

>>1628998
On that note, would melting stuff be an action folks other than an outsider could do?
>>
>>1628998
We could reseal it behind us which would cover our tracks pretty well, keep in mind no one knows there's even an outsider in the village except for the ones that saw us as we came in and even they don't know about marked. The legal way is either being a high class or bluffing ourselves as a high class philoptrin who needs to get into the castle, our fancy clothes would help with that.
>Bluff your way into the castle(1d100 vs 35 fel)
>Go through the drainage grate
>Write in
>>
>>1629016
>Train Pyraph (specify skill and roll 1d3)
>>
>>1629016
>>Write in
>>1628893
>>>Read one of your books("history of the Philoptrins""history of the maloptrins")
Well, time to read "history of the maloptrins" to make bluffing easier.

>>Bluff your way into the castle(1d100 vs 35 fel)
Would this mean we need a 35+ to succeed?
>>
>>1629016
>>Go through the drainage grate
Use a golem as a distraction so the guards don't see us
>>
>>1629022
>>>Bluff your way into the castle(1d100 vs 35 fel)
>Would this mean we need a 35+ to succeed?
We need to roll a number greater than or equal to 35, yes
>>
>>1629028
Huh, guess everyone is pretty chill then.
>>
>>1629022
"History of the maloptrins
The maloptrins are a sturdy and proud race who believe in the value of strength. The maloptrins started off as a subterranean race who often fought with each other and thrived by culling wildlife for food. The maloptrins lived this way for generations as a small population until one day, when mining, a maloptrins broke though a sheet of rock revealing the expansive outside world. In this world was a race known as the Philoptrins who were struggling to survive in the harsh landscape. Though the Philoptrins could barely provide themselves shelter, much less defend themselves from deathworms, the maloptrins found value in the Philoptrins as a workforce as they knew how to farm and herd animals which provided a new and more effective food source for the maloptrins. The maloptrins in their grace allowed the Philoptrins to make a pact, the maloptrins would protect them so long as the Philoptrins provided food which allowed the maloptrins to expand their population greatly."
You read some more about the current day history and find that the government is a feudal system with many of the Philoptrins bound to the land they work to make crops or cattle. The current ruler is king Tentel who lives in the castle who has 5 nobels who work below him and each with their own armies. The nobles live within their own Manors within the castle walls and each one rules over a district of land which includes areas for farming, living, and shopping.
>>1629028
Correct
>>
>>1629024
After reading you decide to infiltrate the castle. You go back to the wall and send your golem over to the gate to cause a distraction. A few minutes later you see smoke and hear shouting which gives you the opportunity to go and you melt the bars on the drainage pipe with the most focused flame you can muster. Once inside, you remelt the bars in place and begin to shuffle through the pipe. The pipe eventually comes to a split in four directions.
>Go forward, straight to the main castle
>Go down a ladder
>Go left or right to come out near but not in the castle
>>
>>1629099
That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>1629099
>>Go down a ladder
What's down below?

>>1629115
Thanks for the run. What timezone are you in?
>>
>>1629122
We're in PST
>>
File: st-peters-dome-inside.jpg (172KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
st-peters-dome-inside.jpg
172KB, 500x330px
>>1629122
You head down there ladder which is surprisingly long; it takes you almost three minutes to get all the way down. At the bottom you follow a much larger tube that has path for walking along. When you reach the end of the tube you enter an expansive dome of stone lit by torches on the walls with tunnels similar to yours along the edges. You also notice hundreds of Philoptrins crowding in the center of the dome. One Philoptrin stationed by the door hands you a sheet of paper and says
"Welcome Brother."
You read the paper
"Welcome to the revolution
Next meeting: a week from today at noon
Throw off your chains, fend for yourself."
The paper continues on about how the Philoptrins are oppressed by the maloptrins and that high taxes and coerced labor are becoming increasing large burdens for the Philoptrins.
>Join the circle
>"Whoops, wrong tunnel"
>write in
>>
>>1631749
>"Welcome Brother."
>"Welcome to the revolution
Woops. I think we dug ourselves in too deep.

>>"Whoops, wrong tunnel"
As much as I'd like to choose this because of the comedic value, that sounds terrible for self-preservation.

>>1631749
>>write in
Observe it as a spectator? Like one of those on-the-fence initiates?
>>
>>1629126
Both of you are?
>>
>>1631770
I am, not sure about the other guy
>>
>>1631760
You decide to observe the gathering, you walk towards the gathering of people and take a seat as far to the edge as you can. The Philoptrins are gathered around a single standing one who begins to talk after a bit of waiting. He talks about much of the stuff mentioned in the poster of oppression from the maloptrins, who are no longer needed as the deathworms are gone, and revolution. The Philoptrin talks about how the maloptrins use fear to put themselves in a position of superiority over the Philoptrins and then moves on to discuss how they will overthrow the maloptrins. They plan on doing hit and run attacks on the local barracks two days after the next meeting in which they will discuss strategies. They already have weapons from some organized looting and they plan to completely over throw the maloptrins over the next three years. After the speech the crowd disbands heading through the many tunnels surrounding the walls leaving you alone.
>Head back up the ladder and choose another route (left, right, straight, back out of the drain)
>Write in
>>
>>1631847
>>Head back up the ladder and choose another route (left, right, straight, back out of the drain)
>>1629099
Left, going straight into the castle sounds dangerous.
How much do we look like a Philoptrin?

>>1628823
>>1628865
>>1628916
>>1628934
Well, that explains the ominous foreshadowing.
>>
>>1631860
(Our skin is a bit darker than the average Philoptrin and our accent is off, we can pass as long as they don't see Pyraph or our lava hand)
You go back up the ladder and decide to turn left this time. After some walking and some turns you find a ladder to a grate with water flowing down from it which you climb, lifting the grate up to get out. You come out in a shower room with multiple streams of water constantly pouring from faucets above head level. The room is empty so you peak out of the door into a hallway with two other doors, you also notice an armored maloptrin with a sword pacing back and forth through the hallway and you shut the door.
>Return to the tunnels
>Knock out the guard (1d100 vs 67 str)
>Choke or kill the guard with fire whips (1d100 vs 25 dmg)
>Sneak past the guard when he's not looking (1d100 vs 47 ag, specify one door to sneak into left/right)
>Distract the guard with golem
>Write in
>>
>>1631910
Does our map give us any intel that we don't need to go through the pipes for?
>>
>>1631914
The map is more about the city's layout in general than specific rooms, we also don't have any reference to where we are right now
>>
>>1631925
Welp.

>>1631910
>>Return to the tunnels
>>1631847
Check out the right one.

How's our golem doing?
>>
>>1631931
You head back into the tunnel and choose the right path this time and come up out of a similar grate which you peek out of to find yourself on the edge of a road. You see clear, taloned feet walking and shut the grate.
>Go (place, direction)
>Write in
>>
>>1631955
>You see clear, taloned feet walking and shut the grate.
>>Go (place, direction)
So we can go out of the right pipe, or do we have to go back?
>>
>>1631965
You can go out but there's a bunch of maloptrins outside who will most definitely see you right now.
>>
>>1631968
Oh. Figures.
>>1631955
>taloned feet
Didn't realize their feet was like that, figured it'd be more like hoofs.
>>1631955
>>Go (place, direction)
Last one is forward pipe to check the castle.
>>
>>1631968
Go back and go through the tunnel going straight
>>1631770
Yes
>>
>>1631981
We could sell golems to the resistance, they seem like less cowards than other philoptrins and would probably appreciate the help
>>
>>1631983
>>1631847
>inb4 the Resistance fighters fold like wet tissue paper as soon as they try fighting the Maloptrins.
>>
>>1631955
>>1631968
By the way, just so you know we're on Page 6.
>>
>>1631981
>>1631975
You fall back and go through the strait tunnel. This time there are multiple sets of bars blocking the tunnel and the drain you come across is bolted down into the surrounding stone but you melt through the bars and bolts and lift the drain coming out inside a large single shower with multiple faucet's streams converging on a single point. The floor and walls are carved marble and a stained glass door opens into a room with a luxurious bed in the middle. The walls are adorned with paintings depicting maloptrins dressed with armour in battle and striking various warlike poses were the weapon is held high above the head signaling victory. Stashed in the corners of the room and on multiple tables and dressers is gold and silver treasure including candlesticks, jewelry, created swords and armour on stands, scepters, and more. A hallway on the side of the room facing away from the bed has a red carpet leading to a pair of important looking double doors.
>Loot
>Go (place)
>Open doors
>Write in
>>
>>1631990
Thank
>>1631931
>How's our golem doing?
He died for a worthy cause, we can make more>>1632009

That'll be it for tonight, see you tomorrow.
Also, I won't be on on the fourth as I'll be blowing stuff up. Just a heads up.
>>
>>1632009
>Loot room
>Go back to hotel, other district, marked house, explore, other
>Open doors
>Write in
>>
>>1634668
Go to the meeting chamber for the resistance
>>
>>1634758
You head back through the pipes to the resistance chamber but it's currently empty, you recall the leader saying the next meeting is a week from today.
>Go back to hotel, other district, marked house, scary pit, explore, other
>Write in
>>
>>1634770
Explore one of the tunnels leading from the chamber
>>
>>1634854
You choose one of the tunnels coming out of the chamber at random and walk through it ending up at another drain cover. You open it and come out on the streets with Philoptrins walking around it, you seem to be in the residential district which has mostly wooden homes and apartments but there are also some stone homes. Philoptrins go about both on foot and on carriages pulled by a sort of cow looking hooved creature. The Philoptrins seem too busy, or just uncaring, enough to not look twice at you when you come out.
>Write in
>>
>>1634886
Explore the residential district I guess
>>
>>1634900
You take a walk through the residential district. This place is a lot less crowded than the shopping district and you only see a Philoptrin once ever couple minutes and not once do you see a maloptrin. You do notice a few houses that appear to be for sale ranging in price from 3 gold for a little shack to almost a hundred gold for a large stone house. Getting a house of your own might be nice as long as the revolution doesn't stir up too much trouble in the time that you're here but you're not sure if you need it.
>Write in
>>
>>1634927
How much bronze is 1 gold?
How much silver is 1 gold?
And 100 bronze=1 silver, correct?
>>
>>1635005
It's in scales of 100
10000bronze=100silver=1gold
>>
>>1635014
Thanks

I guess go to our hotel and practice more with golems, then go to work
>>
>>1635043
Roll 1d3
>>
>>1635043
(I rolled and got a 3)
You decide to head back to the hotel and practice making golems. You spend the next couple hours making golems of different shapes and sizes making them a bitter bigger or smaller, doglike, and even a small flying bird golem which Pyraph attacks until you tell him to stop (+3 cmg). After that you spend the rest of the day at the forge, much more productive now that you have your other arm (+3 silver). The day is winding down now and you'll have to spend another 50 bronze if you want to stay at the hotel again.
>Write in
>>
>>1635076
It's now like 1/6 of our income for a room AND a big breakfast, let's stay at the hotel
>>
>>1635097
You pay another 50 bronze to stay at the hotel and spend the night sleeping there along with the various golems you've created. You wake up in the middle of the night. Is there anything you want to do or should you go back to sleep and do something in the morning.
>Write in
>>
>>1635111
How many golems we got now?
>>
>>1635115
1 small bird
2 more small golems that we first created (gonna call them spits)
1 slightly larger spit
1 medium humanesque golem that reaches our waist
>>
>>1635127
Neat
Let's go explore the area outside the tunnel on the right (maloptrin town) now that it's dark amd they would mostly be asleep
>>
>>1635149
You decide to explore the town at night to see what it's like. You pack your stuff, including the golems which you shrink down into fist sized balls of fire to store, into your backpack and head out. The streets are need pitch black with no lighting whatsoever but you head back to the residential district to look around. On your way there you notice some shadowy figures trailing you 30 feet back.
>Confront the figures
>Slip into a drain to continue walking
>Run the rest of the way (1d100 vs 34)
>Write in
>>
>>1635157
>>Slip into a drain to continue walking
Also strategically advantageous for us if they follow us in
>>
>>1635169
You slip into .a nearby drain and continue walking in a path that you think will lead you to the residential district. The figures don't follow you in but you do notice some more shadowy bodies along the tubes who seem to be trading goods.
>Approach the figures
>Continue
>Write in
>>
>>1635173
>>Approach the figures
>>
>>1635194
You approach the one of the figures which turns out to be a Philoptrin and it speaks you you
"What're you looking for? You got money, I got products"
>Write in
>>
>>1635210
That's it for tonight see you tomorrow.
>>
>>1635210
>Write in
>>
>>1636925
>"I got money, what're you selling?"
>>
>>1637156
"I got money, what're you selling?"
The man opens a trench coat revealing a wide assortment of products
"I got poison, cruel weapons, rare animals, and any drug you can think of."
>>
>>1637205
Cruel weapons?
>>
>>1637233
"Cruel weapons?"
"Mainly weapons made to cause pain but I also have some that are purely for torture as well."
He pulls out a knife with many ridges along the edge.
"This one is only 4 silver, each edge contains a needle that is filled with imp blood from the firelands which when injected into the bloodstream will cause agonising burning across the body for a minimum of a day. It's also refillable so you can put whatever you want in there or you can buy some more imp blood for two silver each. I also have flaying whips and shields with extendable spike to Pierce the enemy when they don't expect. I can get you bigger things like torture racks but it'll take a day to arrive."
>Ask about something else
>Buy something
>Sell something
>Leave
>>
>>1637257
I don't think we need any of those right now.
>Leave
>>
>>1637411
"I can get by fine with what I have right now."
You say and leave the man. You continue down the tunnels towards towards the residential district. You arrive without anymore trouble; the residential district is the same as when you last saw it except darker and there are some more figures who seem be be ignoring you for now.
>Go somewhere else
>Write in
>>
>>1637444
This is the maloptrins's residential district, right? Explore
>>
>>1637523
(We're in the Philoptrins district)
You head back into the sewers and head towards the maloptrin's housing district. The streets here are dark as well and only once do you notice two maloptrins in an alleyway who don't pay any mind to you with your hood up and instead talk to each other in hushed voices. The buildings here are all large and made of stone. Up ahead you see moving torchlight which you can tell from your map is from the inner walls which surround the castle itself.
>Go somewhere through the pipes
>Go somewhere using the roads
>Go back to sleep and do something in the morning
>Write in
>>
>>1637573
>>Write in
Go to that maloptrin shower room
>>
>>1637648
You head back through the pipes to the maloptrin shower room and peek your head out of the door, the hallway is empty now so you can wander it freely. The room you just left is labeled
"Showers"
With a plaque. The other two doors are labeled
"Dormitory"
And
"Armory"
>Enter the armory
>Enter the dormitory
>Explore the hallway
>Write in
>>
>>1637681
That'll be it for tonight. Reminder that I won't be on tomorrow due to the fourth but I'll be on the day after. If the thread dies I'll make a new one.
>>
>>1637681
Writing
>Enter the armory
>Enter the dormitory
>Explore the hallway
>Write in
>>
>>1642224
>>Enter the armory
>>
>>1642286
You enter the door that reads armory, inside are many sets of maloptrin armour and weapons such as crossbows with arrows, swords, knives, maces, Warhammers, ect.
>Enter the dormitory
>Explore the hallway
>Write in
>>
>>1642318
If we steal it, will we be able to give it to the rebels?
>Explore the hallway
>>
>>1642373
(If you want to, you can)
You head out to explore the hallway. One side is just a wall but the other takes you outside to what looks like a training ground. There are practice dummies and obstacles courses set up on dusty ground. The grounds are built with the building you just left in the middle and a wooden fence surrounds the perimeter of the grounds. A gate in the fence seems to lead to the maloptrin housing district.

>Write in
>>
>>1642413
>Go back to the armory and take as much as we can using the golems we made to help us carry everything back down to the rebels' meeting chamber
>>
>>1642465
You respawn your golems from third flame forms which takes about five minutes and grab as much as the gear as you can. You leave most of the armour as some parts won't fit either you or the Philoptrins. Making a couple trips, you manage to get more than half of the armory, which consists of a couple hundred weapons and armor sets, to the rebels meeting area before you suspect dawn is approaching.

>Explore somewhere else
>Write in
>>
>>1642501
They are well equipped, those maloptrins.
I assume we won't be able to find the leader of the resistance, right?
>>Leave 10 or so spits to guard the weapons to make sure they don't fall into the wrong hands, then go to our hotel and rest for half the day, then go to work, then rest more
This also means we gotta arrive early to the next meeting so that we can explain to the leader what the heck is in their meeting room
Should I roll for spit creation?
>>
>>1642598
The leader of the resistance was the one who was preaching at the meeting. Roll vs 15, spits are easy to make
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1642606
Yeah, but I'm saying that it would be hard to track him down outside of a meeting, so wouldn't we have to wait to explain how we're helping him so he doesn't run away or attack the spits and die?
And, even though they're easy to make, how strong are spits?
>>
>>1642711
>>1642598
You spend a while making spits before you head back to the hotel to rest. When you wake you spend the rest of the day working at the forge. You gain 4 silver after paying for the hotel and food then go to sleep for the night. You awake with five days until the next rebel meeting.
>Work
>Explore
>Train
>Write in

(It would be near impossible to meet him outside of a meeting unless we get him to meet us)
(Two spits can carry a sword, a larger spit can carry a sword by itself. Each spit can explode with the damage of one of our fireballs or can expand into a sizable fire for a minute before fading.
>>
Rolled 30, 67 = 97 (2d100)

>>1642740
>>Go down to the meeting room and make as many of the larger spits (and assorted golems) as we can in one day to prepare for the rebellion, then rest at the hotel
Rolling for golem creation, I guess 2d100 for cmg and something else since it makes us tired?
>>
>>1642789
You head back down towards the rebel meeting chamber which still contains the loot from the armory and the ten sprites you made from two nights ago. You spend the rest if the day making spits and end up with 20 small spits and 10 larger ones before you head back to the hotel and pay for another night.

>Work
>Explore
>Train
>Write in

(I'm only using the first roll since we don't need the other. When you roll you're testing your skill at magic which makes you tired when you exert yourself the same as with physical activity. You can make a spit just as easy as you can lift a rock or swing a sword a few times but if you do it a lot then you start to tire which requires a strength str roll)
>>
>>1642826
I see, good to know
Is there anywhere else to explore?
>>
>>1642853
Anywhere else on the map
>>
>>1642856
And past it, but those will take a bit longer as I'll have to think up new story
>>
>>1642862
Interdasting

I need sleep, see you tomorrow
>>
>>1642886
Night, I'll turn in too
>>
>Work
>Explore (islands, spooky cave, deep forest, other)
>Train
>Write in
>>
>>1644602
>Explore (islands, spooky cave, deep forest, other)
Deep forest
>>
>>1644684
You gather your things and leave the town, taking the roads for easy travel, and head West into the middle of the woods back where you first came into this world. You then begin to walk south. As you walk the trees become higher and thicker until they block out all light and you summon a flame aura for vision. You can hear, but not see, an abundance of creatures calling to each other with buzzes, howls, screeches, and more. As you venture deeper into the woods the ground becomes smothered in vegetation, starting with patches of moss and increasing until your walking on a patchwork of roots and saplings struggling to grow without open light or dirt. After a couple hours of wandering you find a tree that's much larger than even the mammoths that seem to grow in this forest regularly.
>Approach tree
>Chase after some of the wildlife (1d100, bigger number is a bigger creature)
>Write in
>>
>>1644736
>>
>>1644738
>>Write in
Scream at the tree
>>
>>1644853
You take as big a breath as you can and scream at the tree with everything you've got. Nothing happens for a while, then a vine shoots at you out of the branches. The vine grazed your shoulder and hardens into solid wood when it touches the ground.
>Retaliate (roll 1d100 for specific attack and 1d100 vs 64 for ag)
>Run (roll 1d100 vs 19)
>Write in
>>
>>1644853
I need sleep again, see you tomorrow
>>
>>1644883
>>Retaliate (roll 1d100 for specific attack and 1d100 vs 64 for ag)
>Yell "Are you the one that controls plants? Nice to meet you! I'm Alexander, sorry for startling you." as we reinforce our flame aura but not to the point we start a forest fire
>>
>>1644893
Night night, if you need me to change my writing times I might be able to. Or I can just stick with what im doing now.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1644910
I guess it's a defense with semi-offensive properties
>>
>>1644912
I think it's fine most days, I'm just really tired/expending more energy these last few days
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.