[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questing QM Civ Quest 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: TribePic1.jpg (24KB, 915x492px) Image search: [Google]
TribePic1.jpg
24KB, 915x492px
Sorry about being dead anons, I've just been taking a break for a while, and now I'm back to this.

We're playing a human/half dark elf civ, which has just encountered the Dwarves. Our first ruler is currently dying of third degree burns, and the successor, her uncle, is currently being a wise badass by seeking vassalization with the dwarves, which has just gone underway.

You have recently set up shelter for your tribe of forty. You yourself, Balgruff have gotten a bit of a nickname...

Balgruff is now known as Balgruff the Coward.

Balgruff's authority has been reduced from 50 to 30.

The loyalty towards Balgruff is very low.
So long as you have the dwarf guard here, you have little to no way for a direct coup to happen to you.

Balgruff is indifferent towards this, but is somewhat worried about his personal safety.

Do anons want to deal with this before we go back to Danhe's Sister dealing with the animals?

>Yes! Attempt to take care of this terrible nickname...
>No, no... Let the people regard you however they want...
>Write-in
>>
>>1607584
>Yes! Attempt to take care of this terrible nickname...
We ain't no cuck
>>
You decide to take care of this nickname.

Choose how to deal with this.

Balgruff is a bit of a pacfist, and will refuse to attack humanoids, and will only do so in self defense.

>Seek some monster to defeat... (The hardest thing to do, but with the most rewards, and if successfully, will even level Balgruff up!)
>Seek to prove your bravery? (The tribe itself will judge a suitable task... May range from impossible, to easy.)
>...Venture out on yet another adventure to seek out new lands and other tribes... (You'll go into Explorer mode. This isn't too risky, provided you don't get attacked by bears.)
>Write-in
>>
>>1607584
>attempt to solve it
>>
>>1607617
>Seek to prove your bravery? (The tribe itself will judge a suitable task... May range from impossible, to easy.)
>>
You decide to prove your bravery.

Roll me a 1d100.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1607723
Revving my 100s
>>

The tribe of course, decides to bury you alive and if you come through without either dying, getting scared, or anything like that, you'll be considered "brave" enough to lead.

You'll be buried alive for an entire day, and a tribal warrior will be guarding you to make sure you don't try anything...

Do anons want to continue?

>Do it.
>Don't do it, you aren't some kid seeking to prove yourself... (You'll be thought to be even more craven!)
>...Attempt to cheat. (If discovered, you'll be considered a cheat, a liar, and untrustworthy...)
>Write-in
>>
>>1607739

>Do it.
>>
>>1607739
fucking rofl.

Do it faggot.
>>
Roll me a 1d100.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1607993
>>
>>1608055
Bad news son
>>
>OP is still ded
>The guy who started this thread is an imposter

RIP true QuestingQM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>1609159
I'm the actual QuestingQM anon, I'm not an imposter.

Anyways, I have to go to church in a hour, so I'll probably be very slow at updating past that time.

Oh boy.

Rolling.
>>
You get buried twenty feet underground, and after two hours, you notice your having some signifigent problems breathing...

Roll me a 1d100 anons. Failure will result in Balgruff's death.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>1609287
>Failure will result in Balgruff's death.
Nice.
>>
Thanks to your high learning skill, you devise a way to breath down here!

You quickly take out your staff, and a knife, and carefully begin to hollow it out...

You will however, need to get it up past twenty feet, so you take a sharpened stick and attach it to your staff so you can hopefully get past the dirt. You also carefully insert a very slim but long stick into the pole so you have extra reach...

You can already feel like your unable to breathe...

Roll me a 1d100 again anons. Failure will result in death!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1609341
What sort of dice counting system are we using here? Are we aiming for high or low numbers?
>>
>>1609352
Low numbers. You got right in the middle, but thanks to Balgruff's amazingly high Learning, he passed.

You manage to dig a small hole to the surface, allowing you to breathe...

You calm down, and you still feel a bit of unease... What if whoever's up there heard you tunneling?

Roll me a final 1d100. This is to see if you were detected or not.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1609394
Is this a best of system or average?
>>1607739
So uh, how were the previous contestants supposed to survive being buried alive for an entire day?
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1609405
>62
fug
>>
>>1609405
First roll anon.

>>1609405

To be fair, think of this as anons getting really unlucky and having a slightly vengeful tribe after them..

It's not too long until you hear a sound from above. The warrior guarding you might of noticed...

Damn it.

Roll me a 1d100 to see if you can salvage this situation.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1609475
>First roll anon.
Oh, what a shame.

>>1609447
Thanks for the attempt.
>>
I'm going now anons. I'll be back much later.

Luckily, he cannot pinpoint the origination of the digging sound, which stops.

After a while, you hear digging from above and take your staff down...

Balgruff has survived anons! Choose to upgrade from the following...

>Martial Skill: 1 (Will be increased to 1.5)
>Stewardship Skill: 7 (Will be increased to 7.5)
>Theology Skill: 8 (Will be increased to 8.5)
>Learning Skill: 7 (Will be increased to 7.5)
>Gain a new skill!
>>
>>1609500
>>
>>1609500
>>
>>1609500
>>Stewardship Skill: 7 (Will be increased to 7.5)
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1609500
rolling for how many centimeters of circumference his penis grows.
>>
Stewardship has been increased.

Now, for Danhe's sister...

Roll me a 1d100 for how well she's been doing.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1611147
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1611147
she is injured I bet
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1611147
>>

Danhe's sister has been doing rather decent against the animals in the woods, she herself has taken some minor wounds...

Roll me a 1d100 for how well her men have been doing.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1617721
fuck yeah just got back from work

loooking for a nat 100
>>

Her men have been performing greatly...

Choose from the following...

>Burn the lairs of the bears! (Bears will migrate away, but be very pissed off in the future. Less bear attacks.)
>Burn the dens of the wolves! (Wolves will migrate away, but be very pissed off in the future. Less wolf attacks.)
>Burn the forest! (Severely decrease the amount of animal attacks, but reduce the amount of raw wood and animals in the forest...)
>Write-in
>>
>>1617987
b

FUCK wolves

also goodnight op
>>
>>1617987
>Burn the lairs of the bears! (Bears will migrate away, but be very pissed off in the future. Less bear attacks.)
Fuck those bears. They're the reason we almost died.
>>
Rolling here in 10 minutes anons.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

1=Fuck wolves.
2=Fuck bears.
>>
You set fire to the wolf dens, and head back home...

With all that is done, roll me a 1d100 for how well your tribe fairs for the next week with the dwarves...
>>
Well, I think that's it for the thread today.

I'm probably going to set up a schedule soon, most likely every Saturday and Sunday.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.