[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta Uprising Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_0132.png (418KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0132.png
418KB, 920x720px
You didn't used to be on top but now you are. They year is 2019, one year into the Great War and your 19th birthday. You think to yourself, clutching to your helmet:
>What are we heading into?
>Where will I be in a year?
>I don't want to die today
>Do my comrades judge me for being a femanon?
>Are we winning?
You open your eyes to see you are in a ural, surrounded by your fellow soldiers. You readjust your Stahlhelm on your head and inspect your rifle, preparing to go into the dead zone, where the Chads control the land under a totalitarian regime. A regime you wish to see topple.
The person next to you passes you a cigarette. Apparently after three missions, you still get freaked out beyond the regular amount. Your hands are shaking as if you just drank several energy drinks, so much so it's hard to reach for the lighter.
"Here you go, don't worry, I've been through 19 missions and have 130 confirmed kills, cigarettes help me when I need them." He says as he flicks out his lighter and flicks it away within two seconds.
You take a breath of the cigarette, however, you cough it out. Death sticks aren't your gig.
The Truck all of a sudden is hit with an RPG in the front, blowing you into the second floor of a building.
>>
>>1523402
The blast, which has singed your left pant leg and your left arm of your shirt, threw you into the second floor. Fortunately for you, you landed on that side, stamping out the fire. Unfortunately for you, you've been knocked unconscious.
You wake up on the floor of the bombed out office five minutes later, facing the now smoldering truck you were in. Your fellow infantry scream in pain as they crawl out of the wreckage on fire. You get ready to move, but that's when you see it. Two Brads and a Chad march down the street, Chad wearing an officer's SnapBack. They march around the truck, shooting or stabbing any survivors.
You reach for your carbine, only to realize your bag full of supplies and extra clothes has been thrown across the way to the other side of the road, where it hangs from an iron rod, along with your rifle. You check your holster, and thank God you still have your P99 and your knife.
How do you get the backpack?
>Take out Enemies with pistol,
>wait
>Surrender
>Stealth your way to the bag
>>
>>1523418
:^)
>>
>>1523418
Take them out with a pistol, we need to secure this quick and try and save the on fire survivors
>>
>>1523418
Shoot the officer first, then the two brads.
>>
>>1523423
You reach for the holster, fingering around for the button, eventually finding it. And pulling out the pistol, taking aim with one hand for the Strongest one's head.
Still laying on your side, you flick the safety and pull the trigger.
A massive bang echoes back at you from the wall, and the position of your arm causes severe pain in your other arm, as the way you positioned your gun puts all of the kick into that arm. Good Job.
Fortunately, while you missed one's head, you got Chad right in the SnapBack. He slumps onto the ground as both Brads wildly open fire into your building, grazing your left arm.
>Take another shot
>shriek out in pain
>wait and rub your arm
>Try to stand up and run for the bag.
>>
>>1523440
Also write in is always an option.
>>
>>1523440
Take another shot, then retreat further into the building.
>>
>>1523479
>panics because no one responded in 20 minutes
>on /qst/
At least you live up to your name.
I need to sleep soon, but I'll be back tomorrow.
>>
>>1523481
supporting this and quickly look for survivors on the way to the building
>>
>>1523481
>>1523507
You grab your shoulder tightly, cleaning out any dirt, waiting for a Brad to enter his Magazine. Two seconds later, your wish is granted and you take another shot. This time it hits him in the abdomen, knocking him over for a few. Brad #2 goes to help up his partner as you slowly try to get up. As you get on your feet, your legs feel like jello, and you collapse, and you are reduced to crawling into the other room, where it is much darker. You take a breath as you have eluded them for now. Your rest is short, however, as you hear footsteps coming up the stairs. You struggle to balance on a table near the door you came from, facing the stairs you think they're coming from. You reach for your gun, only realizing you left it in the other room.
>Stumble to the gun and get it
>hide in a cupboard
>hide behind the stairwell and use your knife
>give in
>run
>write in
I used to browse /qst/ during DER KRIEG, but I remember a post in the thread every 5 minutes or so, maybe I'm just going mad. But yeah I gotta be up in 6 hours and it's 1AM here so I will do one last update
>>
>>1523523
>Enter
I am mobilefagging right now and apparently Exhaust equals enter now.
Goddamnit.
>>
where is the bag ? exactly ? can it be reached from the building ?

what about using uour rifle when they try to pick your gun on the ground then use it as a crutch to flee ?
>>
>>1523539
The rifle and equipment is across the street, hanging from exposed Iron rods in the concrete. It's difficult to get to it, as you would need to rather climb down from the second floor, or use the stairs. The P99 is between you and the bag (assuming you would attempt to climb down). There is, however, a wooden plank on the ground in the other room that is about to your shoulder
>>
Well post your thoughts.
I'm heading to bed.
I'll post throughout tomorrow, but will post more in the evening
Will lurk the thread for few more minutes and update if I see anything.
https://discord.gg/xNQNymw
>>
>>1523553
Get the pistol then hide?
>>
>>1523838
>>1523539
Decide on these.
>>
>>1524125
Get the pistol and hide.

Where are we, anyway? The middle of a big city? Some small town? Somewhere else entirely?
>>
>>1524138
this
>>
>>1524138
Thirding.
>>
>>1523523
>I used to browse /qst/ during DER KRIEG, but I remember a post in the thread every 5 minutes or so, maybe I'm just going mad. But yeah I gotta be up in 6 hours and it's 1AM here so I will do one last update
Was that the WW1 quest a week back? The one where it ended off when the players had to go to sleep? If so there were replies every 5-10 minutes, but it takes some time to get players.
>>
>>1524171
Der Krieg ended around half a year ago.
>>
You decide to bolt it into the room, or the closest thing to bolting you can do. You attempt to stand up again, this time you are able to. You limp over like a cowering puppy, grabbing the pistol. As you lean over, you collapse. You yelp out in pain as you fall on your left arm. That arm is really getting abused today.
You get yourself up, snatching the gun, and then proceeding to hide in the bathroom.
Your heart drops as the Brad's footsteps echo through the room you were just in. You remember you screamed when you fell, and now any speck of doubt they had that you were there all but diminished.
Sitting in the stall reminds you of days of eating in the stall not too long ago when your few friends that you watched anime with weren't there. You thoughts are quickly interrupted when the sound of tennis shoes and flip flops enters your room.
"Where did they, like, go bro?"
You must act.
>Empty magazine into the location the shoes are coming from
>Surrender
>Use a breaching charge on the stall door
>Use knife and assassinate them
>>1524138
In the outskirts of Seattle.
>>
>>1524183
Yeah. I miss it
Who were you if you participated in it?
>>
>>1524214
>>Empty magazine into the location the shoes are coming from
Don't enter into melee with stronger unit.
>>
>>1524214
>empty magazine into the location the shoes are coming from
>>
>>1524236
>>1524222
Anyone willing to challenge these? Will write updates in five minutes if not
>>
>>1524248
No.
>>1524218
Here's a hint
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (61KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
61KB, 500x465px
>>1524254
Ayy you saw my message
How did finals go?
>>
>>1524248
>/r9k/QM
>>1524254
>QM !iVhoosAZ9U
Who's the real QM around here?
>>
You pull out your gun, aiming in the general direction of where they are. As soon as you flick off the safety, the door slams open with a Brad holding a Lee Enfield with a bayonet.
You lay shots into him with your eyes closed. He screams out in agony until his voice is cut short by what you presume is a throat or a headshot.
You open your eyes to see a muscular corpse on the floor, and seven shots in him. Counting, you have three bullets left and one Brad Left to go. The other Brad Charges into the stall, causing you to spray the last three rounds. One got his dominant arm, another got his knee, and the other got his Lung. He's already injured from the earlier shot.
Can you take him? Or should I say will you take him?
>No, drop gun and raise your arms in the air
>No, kick him in the balls and run
>Yes, Take knife and stab him in the neck
>Yes, grab the Lee Enfield and Shoot him

>
>>
>>1524279
Me, he was DER KRIEG's QM.
>>
>>1524304
>>Yes, grab the Lee Enfield and Shoot him
Finish the job.
>>
>>1524307
Ah shit I remember that quest
>>
>>1524268
All 8's and above my man
>>1524304
>Yes, grab the Lee Enfield and Shoot him
>>
>>1524304
>>Yes, grab the Lee Enfield and Shoot him
>>
Brad grabs you by the arm
"I will make you my bae" he says as he pulls out a zip tie, trying to wrap your hands together. He's successful, although your quick knee goes into his crotch, stunning him. You chew off the zip tie, limping over to a soap dispenser. You fill your hand with soap, slapping it into his face, just to add extra punishment. You then wipe off the excess soap in his hair, grab the rifle off the ground, stab him in the neck with the bayonet, and top it all of by pulling the trigger, splattering his head across the toilet.
(1/2)
>>
>>1524413
His body slumps to the floor as you take out the bayonet, collapsing like a wet paper towel. You walk out of the bathroom, collapsing from exhaustion.

You wake up to the sound of thunder in the distance. It's raining now, and it's nautical twilight. Your leg feels a bit better now, same with your arm, but the light wound in your upper arm now feels like thousands of carpenter ants are stinging you.
You stumble up, what do you do now?
>Get your bag
>Sleep
>both
>neither
>Get your bag and put on your civilian/undercover clothes.
>Get your bag and eat your ration.
>>
>>1524435
>Get your bag and put on your civilian/undercover clothes.

but, reversed. So, clothes then get your thing so you don't get boned by any passerby-s?

"comrade," "femanon," is that you, fart?
>>
>>1524435
Go and search for a basement. It's the safest place to stay during the night.
>>
>>1524435
>>Get your bag and put on your civilian/undercover clothes.
Then
>>1524457
>>
>>1524452
Civies are in the bag, so you have to get it first, but I didn't actually think of that, good call
I am not Sir toot of Brapenshire, sorry.
>>
You return to the bathroom, glancing at the scene of complete gore as you pick up the other Brad's Zastava M21. The sight is too much, and you vomit all over the floor from the sight of pieces of brain slowly sliding down the sides of the stall. The M21 has only seven shots left, but that's more than plenty for a minute walk. You walk down the stairs, seeing a humanlike shadow in the darkness. You turn on the flashlight attached to your modified Stahlhelm, aiming for the figure as you almost piss yourself.
"It's just a cardboard cutout" you sigh, starting to chuckle.
You cautiously walk over to your bag and AR10, watching the buildings around you. The M21 is worthless at this point, and so you ditch it for your gun.
As you head back into your bombed out building, you look In the distance, you see a few lights in the buildings that still have power, as well as a group of several lights coming towards you. They haven't noticed you yet, but you can't hear them or notice any details, and all you see is their lights going across makeshift bridges. You flick off your flashlight, and you go inside to the stairs to the parking garage below. What do you do?
>Proceed downstairs
>Get their attention
> Stay still and watch them
>Get out of their lines of sight and change right there ASAP so your uniform doesn't draw any attention in case they spot you
>>
>>1524564
>>Proceed downstairs
>>
>>1524564
>Proceed downstairs

The basement is our natural habitat. The deeper and darker the better.
>>
You watch them as you approach the stairs. They won- ohhhh fuck.
A light is pointing right at you. You stay completely still, avoiding any movement. The other lights (of which in total are five of them) aim at you. While the light doesn't reach you, it's not pitch black. The lights though appear to blow you off and continue going as they had been. You get out of their view and then sprint as fast as possible downstairs.
The first floor has nothing special in it, and is just empty other than a burnt out car and a wall of sandbags with two skeletons laying on the ground and one still clutched onto the mounted MG, forever screeching as if the pain will never end.
The second floor, however, is absent of anything other than empty weapon crates. You push some crates into a corner , forming an elbow high wall with them. You top it off by taking some wood pallets and cover them with a tarp.
Inside you take out your lamp, sleeping bag, and your rations, spreading them on the concrete. You get out of your cozy little hovel, taking off all of your clothes. You better do this fast, or you are going to get caught by Chad. They can smell women without clothes from miles away. You put on some fresh undergarments, some jeans, a black T-shirt, a green hoodie, Skate shoes, and a winter cap. You put your uniform back into your bag, and crawl back in.
You need to be faster at this, anyway longer and they would have gotten a scent. You put your helmet, shoulder armor, and vest down next to the sleeping bag. Your hut is missing one thing
"~Home Sweet Home~" you scribble on the wall. You check the time and it's about 11PM now. Do you
>Go to sleep
>Phone back to base to tell them the situation
>Eat your ration with your birthday cake
>Shitpost on 4chan for an hour while doing option above
>>
>>1524725
There are too many Chads in the area for us to be safe. Ask for backup.
>>
>>1524736
Since nobody else is posting, here's an update

You take out the cell phone they gave you for communication, and you have two bars. You quietly call the Command south in Olympia.
"Who is this? Password:"
"Snacks did nothing wrong"
"Good, now who is this? We have no current conflicts, the last one stopped an hour ago when the Normalshits went to bed"
"Listen, you know the squad from the 37th Counter insurgency division you guys sent to relay a paper message to the 39th surrounded in downtown?"
"Yeah?"
"The message was lost. W-We're all KIA" I am the last one left, help me please"
"The rookie femanon?"
"Yes"
"First: You're kew tea pi, pls be my Jhee-Eph, second, we can't send in reinforcements or provide artillery support at this time, you are surrounded on all sides for several miles. We will fly in a care package with some supplies next time we can."
"Thank you, and I've never met you, so I can't say yes or no"
"KayAieeTea?"
"Sure"
He hangs up, you are alone. You shudder at the thought that you are surrounded by enemies. Now
>Go to sleep
>Eat your ration with your birthday cake
>>
>>
>>1524908
this
>>
>>1524888
>>
>>1524888
"KAT?" Huh?

But yeah,
>>
>>1525246
Aiee is a phonetic spelling of I, at least here
So it's KIT, or Keep in touch
>>
File: 1484545395026.jpg (462KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1484545395026.jpg
462KB, 2356x2504px
>>1525362
Why not "eye?"
>>
Be back with update soon. ~1hr.
>>
File: Beta uprising standard infantry.png (37KB, 672x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Beta uprising standard infantry.png
37KB, 672x1030px
Sorry everyone, the event took longer than expected, then when I went to get dinner the tire blew out, then when I jacked up the car the carjack snapped so I had to walk across town (~2 miles uphill) back to my house, get the other car jack, bring it back down, and then put a donut on the car. Pretty shitty experience 2bqhwy

You dim the lights in your hut, turning on your phone. The view of the clover logo is a wonderful escapist pastime compared to the grim reality of warfare. While browsing 4chan, you decide to eat your birthday cake and a small ration. As you taste icing in your mouth, you question how can one bag hold everything from a small cake to a TMP to a camping lantern to five extra magazines of AR ammunition and grenades. Those engineers are pretty smart. You remember as you banepost that it's your birthday. You never thought it would be this shitty. You sit there and question is this what your past self would have wanted? Why were you sent out on your birthday? You post in a feels thread about your predicament, and some soldiers in the thread say they feel for you. A few even promise that if they knew who you were they would send gifts or try to bomb a path to freedom for you. You fall asleep, after a bit, dreaming of an alternate reality where the betas lost. It was so terrifying, you woke up in a cold sweat. 10 AM was the current time. You put on your body armor, but avoided your uniform, it would do nothing at this point. Plus your hoodie already had the Uprising flag sewn into the shoulder, so you wouldn't be mistaken up close.

>Leave shelter, pack up
>Leave shelter, keep shelter as a basecamp
>Stay in shelter
>>Sleep
>>Tend to wound
>>
>>1526684
>>>Tend to wound
Need to get it patched and cleaned before infection sets in.
>>
>>1526684
>>>Tend to wound
>>1523418
Huh, we had that injury for a while.
>>
>>1526684
>>tend to wound
>>
>>1526684
Sorry to hear that, robot.
W-was gonna scold you, but yeah.
Of course the people try to pander to the fembot. Silly orbiters. But that's kinda sad.

>>Tend to wound
>>
You begin to climb up the stairs to the top level of the parking garage to peek outside. Right as you get on the first level, you look outside from the Ramp. Two Chads walk down the street and a truck towing an artillery gun drives past. Maybe today is not the best day to explore. You creep back downstairs to your makeshift home and you relax and lie down on your sleeping bag. Your shoulder hurts still as if it was freshly shot. You decide to tark off your jacket, using it to cover up the entrance and keep light from escaping. Afterwards you it your shoulder through the top of the shirt and move the bra strap out of the way. Congratulations! The wound isn't deep enough to scar! However, it is long, and looks horrible. Repulsive even. You have the most painful experience you have had in the past two days, worse than getting shot. You peel off the deep scab, biting into your bedpillow. After is just as bad. You take sanitizer and dab it on a paper towel. You wince and cry as you scrub the wound. You actually start to question suicide it hurts so much. You can't go on for much longer. You take out your water bottle and pour it on the open and bleeding wound. "Almost done" you whimper to yourself as you take out more paper towels and wipe away the water, sanitizer, blood, and your tears. Lastly, you take a bandage from your first aid kit and wrap it around your arm as tightly as you can without it hurting too bad. You sit there, just watching some anime on your phone. You turn off the light and drift off to sleep. You awake to the noise of a loud artillery shell. It's not landing though, it's being fired. Your lantern shakes and vibrates every time a shot is fired. The piece is directly above you!
>investigate
>stay silent
>message command for instructions
>lure them down and waste them.
>>
>>1526856
>implying any true fembot outside of fembot feels would express their gender other than to prove that a roastie is not a fembot or for lewdposting
>>
>message command for instructions
>>
File: 1485820898967.png (145KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485820898967.png
145KB, 600x480px
>>1526954
Ayyy.
>implying fembots exist
>implying women can be robots
pic related

>stay silent
>>
>>1527037
>Implying that women can't be autists too
>not realizing many independent fembots actually looks like that pic, just add a beanie with a clover lapel
>Thinking that gender can dictate whether one is an autist or not in 2017
>even met qt fembots IRL that Chad ignored and Stacy bullied, and were virgins
>thinking every fembot is merely there to camwhore
>>
>>1526958
>>1527037
Decide on these
>>
>>1527037
Stay silent.
>>
>>1526958
Supporting
>>
>>1527463
>>1527474
Well, this is awkward...
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
You decide to stay mute, avoiding any major troubles with the possibility of being captured. However, you do put back on your bulletproof vest and your not destroyed shoulderpiece, as well as your helmet and readying your AR.
The lantern is off, and the loud noises of artillery fire and empty shells being thrown on the ground are almost soothing after so long of just sitting there
*Kachunk*
"Like, clearrrrrr!"
*BANG*
*Kachunk*
*Clang ting ting tin*
*Kachunk*
All of a sudden, your phone buzzes.
*Any units in uptown, clear the area, planes are cleared for takeoff and napalm and bunkerbuster strikes are authorized near heavy artillery, leave area as soon as possible. A supply drop is also authorized.*
You hastily pack back up your lamp, pillow, and sleeping bag, leaving anything you didn't bring there.
*T minus ten minutes until first strike*
You have to leave. You know you are under one of their main targets. Looking around the garage, you see a car.
There is only a few options and you have only a few minutes.
>Hotwire the car, speeding out of the area
>Go on foot, you can be more cautious and you will draw less attention
>Send that you can take out the battery at your coordinates
>Call and beg for them to not strike your AO
>>
>>1527506
>>Send that you can take out the battery at your coordinates
Might as well try and win a war.
>>
>>1527506
Also, write ins are NOT allowed for this update.
>>
>>1527514
>Write one not allowed
Dang, I wanted to REEEE as long and as loudly into the mic so they don't bomb us.
>>
>>1527521
I think that's implied in options C and D, is it not?
>>
>>1527513
This.
>>
You send a message out telling everyone your coordinates, claiming you can handle the battery and you REEE at them for not giving you the chance to take one out yourself. No response. You watch the message as you hotwire the car. Nothing. A mere minute before the scheduled airstrike, your phone buzzes. *Message received, no strike zone on your location. Do not fail us. Waste the roasties, we will drop a package full of supplies on top of a nearby building. If you believe in God let him be with you, sheep*
A wave of relief washes over you. You take out your energy drink from your bag and toast to yourself while laughing.
The car running gives you an idea, could you possibly use it to take one out? You put the car in first gear, from neutral, the car hesitates as, by judging all of the dust, it has sat in that same spot as a derelict for the past several years. The car lurches as you press on the gas. Right before the ramp up to the first floor, you put on the park break to scout the floor above.
The old MG post facing the entrance has been replaced by a howitzer, manned by four Ashleys, two Stacys, a Chad, and two Brads. You can smell their diseased genitalia from 75 feet away. You get back into the car, preparing to mow two Ashleys down. The Car burns out as it speeds up the ramp into the room. You turn and steady the wheel as the car picks up two Ashleys, carrying them with you into a concrete wall, crushing them, ruining the front of the car. As you beat down the airbag, you throw on your bag and notice that all of the makeup they had on along with their spray on tan has splattered across the windshield, almost like a bed sheet.
Stacy looks at your handiwork as you stumble out of the car and pull out your rifle, aiming at her.
"Oh look at that whore! She's a whore for not fucking like anyone, riiiight?"
"Just like, kill the slut guuurl!" Ashley chimes in as she takes a live shell and points it at you, hitting it with a sledgehammer.
It explodes in a flurry of shrapnel, many narrowly avoiding you. The Ashley and Stacy have been reduced to Swiss cheese. The last Ashley screams "what a total ditz!"
>Shoot Chad and the Brads first
>Shoot Ashley and Stacy first
>Stielhandgranate!
>Get in the car and back into them.
>>
>>1527813
>Stielhandgranate!
If there's live shells lying around nearby then shoot the Ashley and Stacy instead. Don't want to die because of a cook-off.
>>
>>1527813
>implying autism is the only requirement for robothood
>"""NAWLT"""
>tfw you just come off as bitter
I can't really argue because I don't even know what defines a robot.[
Excuse me.

>Stielhandgranate!
NO SURVIVORS.
Also, why no write-ins?
>>
>>1528074
There's write ins, just not for the previous question about what to do about the impending bombardment
but what about depression, still having the V card despite actually looking Chadworthy, being hated by normalshits, and liking vidya? I'm not saying that the people who want orbiters are fembots, but to say fembots are rare because roastie toasties clam to be fembots is like saying the Star Wars Prequels are good because of the lightsaber choreography
>>
You take a shot directly into Stacy's leg, causing her to fall over as she runs towards you. Her cheerleader outfit stained by blood, provides her no protection as she slides two feet on the floor, scraping her up. A grenade seems like a good idea, after all, there's only a few shells in the room and they are on the far side of the room. You pull out a throwable IED, prime it, and lob it. The bomb spins in the air, hitting Brad in the forehead and stamping an outline on his forehead.
"WEAK THROW , YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH" he says right before the explosive goes off.
The Brad is vaporized by the initial blast, leaving only a black smudge. The Ashley and Stacy, however, have a bad time. An incendiary shell goes off and engulfs them in flames. As the shockwave was enough to throw you into the wall twenty feet behind you, you decide to get in the car and take cover. You crawl on the ground as you watch the faint outline of the shells inside the fireball. Seconds after you crawl in the backseat and curl into a ball, another explosive goes off, sending shrapnel just inches above you through the rear window. This is followed by several other smaller explosions, of which you can see through the windows fire licking the vehicle. After two or so minutes of silence, you open the door. The vehicle has around 50 small dents and holes from the shrapnel, along with having a large amount of paint singed off.
You are miraculously okay, but anyone else in the room had been turned into ash. Only in the entrance there lies a blackened skeleton. The floor on the story above you has caved in, as well as a piece of the floor in the center of the room, taking the gun with it. You observe your handiwork, horrified at the sight. Unfortunately, you can't stay here. A torn open bag of insulation lies on the floor with the the word "ASBESTOS" in bright red letters.

Firstly you must ask
>Leave on foot
>Leave via car
Then
>Go to suspected drop zone of your supply package
>Find another building to stay in
>Go to the Space Needle
>Go Deeper into Chad Territory.
>Write in (you can't go to the front however, as there are many checkpoints between you and there.)
>>
>Leave on foot
then
>Go to suspected drop zone of your supply package
>>
>>1528184
>Leave via car
then
>Go to suspected drop zone of supply package
What's a "space needle?"

UNRELATED TO THING
I like ranting. Please don't read this.
To start off, I believe a robot is an outcasted virgin.
Normies have depression too. I-it's not really robot exclusive.
Women can choose to give their v-card away, guys have to work for it unless they're Chad. Or unless she wants Chad. Look at R9K and even /soc/ (mebe, I've never touched the thing) all the guys asking for some fug.
Then again, it's a small group to look at, so I can't really call that proof.

I'm not going to pretend to understand how the normies work, because I don't. They're a fickle, shallow group.
Not sure what vidya has to do with being a robot. Most people like vidya gaems.

tl;dr: Robots are outcasts, and women (even traps) can't be, in this day and age because the demand for women is high.
>>
>>1528184
>Car and supply drop.
>>
>>1528275
>>1528231
>>1528191
Car or on foot?
>>1528231
I like to rant too. That doesn't make sense. There's an equally high demand for men, it's not like we live in a world where the proportion of men to women is 10-1 and polygamy is common. Also women can be just as outcasted versus men, just as often too. I remember in high school my social circle was comprised of outcasts and it was about 35-65 female to male

Also how do you not know what the Space Needle is? it's Seattle's landmark http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/img/editorial/2014/07/25/101867425-space-needle.1910x1000.jpg
>>
>>1528436
Let's take the car.
>>
>>1524324
>All 8's and above my man
Fantastic
>>
File: Checkpoint.jpg (45KB, 736x408px) Image search: [Google]
Checkpoint.jpg
45KB, 736x408px
You decide it's best to take the car. You get in, noting the absence of makeup or bodies anymore around the car, it's pretty disturbing, to say the least. You put the car in reverse, carefully guiding it and making sure it doesn't go into the hole. After the car gets out of the garage on the other side from the old truck, you look behind you to see the building one last time. The building all of a sudden seems to almost warp, then collapsing inward on itself inwards on itself, leaving only a pile of rubble. You check your phone as you pull into another garage. Farther south. You dread what you may pass through.
You proceed down the road, watching the buildings, when you see a sign: CHECKPOINT AHEAD. HAVE ID READY. A CONTROLLED TERRITORY AHEAD.
You keep going, eventually seeing soldiers comparable to the Jin Roh or Half life's Metro Police. You take effort to hide your helmet and cover the flag you sewn into your hoodie as you pull up to the checkpoint.
"Papers and identification, please" The soldier asks of you as you roll down the window.
>Say you don't have any, back out and turn back so you can find another way past.
>give him real IDs
>Tell him you don't have any, follow his orders
>Reach for P99 and pump his armored face full of lead
>Draw him a doodle on notepaper of a penis and swastika and give him it claiming it's your ID, only to drive backwards and head back.
>>1528541
This. I thought I already replied to this comment.
>>
>>1528788
>give him real IDs
>>
>>1528848
This.
>>
>>1528848
>>1528873
Thirding.
>>
>>1528788
Give real I.D's, we won't get good b- I mean girl points for being a dick.

"In high school" was different from the general public. Besides, men don't get the ease of dating, what with the old-age ritual of having to approach. Above that, women are pretty picky, and because it's typically a one-way thing. . . well, you get the point.

I don't travel much. Sue me.
>>
>>1529178
>>1529148
>>1528873
>>1528848
>>1528788
Have you guys thought about what our I'd might contain. Can OP at least tell us all what our real ID contains before shit goes south
>>
>>1529320
It's a fake ID. The Beta movement, especially in Seattle, has been forced underground due to the Alphas having De Facto control.
>>
>>1529341
Ok, resume as normal then...

It's not like they track potential betas anyway...

B-Baka!
>>
You take out your """official state issued""" IDs and hand them to the massive tank.
It demands in its robotic voice, "These are discrepant IDs, the stamps are fake. Take your items and come with me." The hulk of metal puts its leg on the door of the car and pulls out an MG34, reaching for the other on its back.
>Shake your head
>Gather your belongings and follow him
>Reach for P99
>>
>>1529361
>Reach for P99
We do it by making it look like we're packing up our stuff, then after we get a good shot on him, we evac asap via car
>>
>>1529361
>>Gather your belongings and follow him
Damn it.
>>
File: Jin Roh.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jin Roh.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>1529387
>>1529386
Decide on this now or I am going to open fire.
This is your final warning

Creepy
Tactician, are you in the discord?
>>
>>1529361
>Gather your belongings and follow him
>>
>>1529386
We're at a checkpoint, it has armed individuals.
If we shoot, they will open fire.
>>
>>1529403
Nope, sorry. I have good reason to not join I'd rather not explain. I had to go through this with another group. Sorry if it slows things down...

>>1529409
Whoops... ok, we listen
>>
>>1529403
>Gather belongings and follow.
>>
File: IMG_0726.jpg (51KB, 501x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
51KB, 501x756px
Since I don't recall OP describing the femanon much, I'll assume this is what we look like.

Please don't make her your waifu, I thought I'd try helping with this...
>>
>>1529361
>Gather belongings and follow.
Gotta stay alive, for the resistance!

>>1529437
It's too late.
>>
>>1529437
Relatively accurate, I was bored the other day working and I drew my view of our character. Change the clothing and instead of pigtails, have just natural hair
>>
You pick up your belongings, taking them with you, not forgetting your rifle or helmet. It probably doesn't help your case that the helmet is an ex Alpha helmet with a giant black B spray painted on with 25 tallies etched into it, and your Beta Flag patch is showing. The soldier gives the thumbs up. As you walk in,on the watch towers several more cyborg soldiers pop up with Panzerfausts and blow the car to pieces.

You are sent to a room to be strip searched for all of your belongings. Afterwards, you are thrown into a surprisingly well kept and comfortable prison cell.
"Your clothing will be here in several minutes."
"W-why not now?"
It slams you into the wall using superhuman strength to hold you up by the neck.
"YOU'RE LUCKY WE'RE NOT FUCKING RAPING YOU OR USING YOU AS A SEX TOY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU SHOULD STOP BEING A FUCKING SUBHUMAN BITCH AND COOPERATE!"
He lets you go.
"Now, wait fucking five minutes for us to check your bags and clothing."
He slams the cell door. Well now what do you do?
>Lie in bed
>Bang on the cell door and beg to be let out.
>>
>>1529469
Wow, almost nailed it...

>>1529467
For the resistance! Hopefully we don't have to deal with mecha-chads and anti-mecha-stacies...
>>
>>1529586
Lie in bed and wait for anything of importance, don't wanna risk punishment.

>>1529588
Wowzers, late post...
>>
>>1529598
This.
>>
>>1529598
>>1529586
Actually, while we lie down, can we remember how we got the Ex Alpha helmet in the first place? Were we alpha at one point? Did we kill big bro chad back in 'Nam? Trophy of war? Sounds important...
>>
>>1529586
Inspect the cell.
>>
>>1529730
Hey intrepid! It's me, The Clan Overseer! Sorry about my quest, I think I should get more experience from watching others first...
>>
>>1529738
Oh shit.
No worries.
>>
>>1529586
>"YOU'RE LUCKY WE'RE NOT FUCKING RAPING YOU OR USING YOU AS A SEX TOY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU SHOULD STOP BEING A FUCKING SUBHUMAN BITCH AND COOPERATE!"
>>1529586
>>Lie in bed
You see, I'm not into blowing the fuse of a guy who already blew his fuse.
>>1529730
2nd. When are write-ins going to be allowed again?

>>1529738
Oh, nice to see you Overseer. That's fine. What do you think of /r9k/QM's quest so far, Overseer?
>>
>>1529586
>Lie in bed seductively
>>
>>1529761
>>1529769
It's pretty good. Actually visited R9K once...
Gotta go now though... See Ya!
>>
File: qst beta map.png (27KB, 684x519px) Image search: [Google]
qst beta map.png
27KB, 684x519px
>>1529647
We got it on the first firefight we fought. Both missions before had close calls, but as our gear was destroyed, we found the helmet on the field and used it for a helmet.
It was then reissued to us after being heavily upgraded.
Speculation on the two layers of paint are that it was at one point a beta beta helmet, considering it's a reproduction M1916, whereas the M56 and the M35 Stahlhelms are the ones issued to the Chads. Essentially, the Alphas have pushed for a large NSDAP/GDR vibe with their uniforms and equipment. The standard Helmet for the Beta military varies from sect to sect, much like the IRA or ISIS. They all pledge allegiance to one government but have their own uniforms and service weapons.
Here's a map, the lighter greens are various factions of betas fighting for the main government currently housed in Regina.
Am I getting those worldbuilding points?
>>
>>1529586
We're gonna lie there.
Would have been helpful to know we were approaching Normie HQ.
COULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW OUR "REAL" ID WAS FAKE.

Of course Brads have to get cybernetic upgrades. Trying to mimic the majesty of Chad.
>>
You run up to the door, covering yourself with your hands as there are no bedsheets. As you get ready for a swing at the door, you decide it is best to just curl into a ball on the bed and wait.

Hours pass as you just sit there, thinking about what is going to happen. Just as you are about to doze off, the door opens. Three mechanical soldiers stand there, one appears to be from earlier.
The two enter the room first, violently grabbing you and holding you in the air at waist height.
"this is it" you think to yourself. You whisper.
"b-be gentle."
You wince as you prepare yourself, you feel a warmth moving towards your legs. It's off putting and quite awkward when the feeling is rather silky and soft. You open your eyes to see that it was only your underwear. This is promptly followed by your jeans, bra, socks, shirt, coat, shoes, and your beanie. One of the soldiers yells "Reverse rape, BEOTCH!" Him and the other soldier laugh as the one that put on your clothes slightly chuckles. Another one comes in with some actually on par food, an Xbox, a TV with a cable box, and fleece blankets. You cower in the corner as they set up your room.
"Hey Bae, What're you crying about?" the machine says in the regular robotic voice. as he walks out and slams the door.
You put your hands into your pockets as a note slides under the door, you look through the viewing port and it's the soldier that was working the guardpost, you think at least.
>Read the note
>Tear it up
>>
>>1529919
Assistance!
Or maybe they're trying to lull us into a false sense of security and then beat us for info.
Why not both? Or, rather than tear it, eat it too.
>>
File: shit.png (24KB, 684x519px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
24KB, 684x519px
>>1529823
Close, but some things need improvement.

>Mississippi as natural border
>Northern Maine being with French Canada
>Less state-based borders
>:^)
>>
>>1529919
>>Read the note
Then if it is from the betas
>Eat the note
>>
>>1529919
>>Read the note
>>
File: Kimlaughing.jpg (61KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
Kimlaughing.jpg
61KB, 858x536px
>>1529919

mfw there's some sick fuck fapping off to this somewhere
mfw they were awkwardly interrupted at jeans
>>
File: qst beta map.png (23KB, 684x519px) Image search: [Google]
qst beta map.png
23KB, 684x519px
>>1529931
I rethought it, also this would make Regina be a border town. also
>Canada existing
>>
File: Líður vel ma'r.png (111KB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
Líður vel ma'r.png
111KB, 350x224px
>>1530011
>Greater Iceland including New Iceland
11/10
>>
You open the note, taking a look at the porthole. The soldier is there for a glance, and then is gone.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier, it's part of procedure. It was especially hard to convince them that you were an informant that went AWOL. You really need to cooperate, you don't want to turn into one of us. I was a beta at one point. What they do to the worst offenders is difficult to write, I still can't say in detail, it haunts me. Their science division tortures inmates by dismembering them without anesthetic, cutting open their vitals and taking out the brain. From there, they hook you up to a camera and microphone with life support. They reeducate you to believe them, to believe that the Beta uprising is false. I knew better, but was worried. When someone has you in a life or death situation, as you may know, you really have no choice. I must keep my silence and serve them as a slave in this machine. I'm sorry, I will try to help you escape, so I can redeem many crimes I've done against the cause. During the next interrogation, I will be there. Be careful, I am the only one that still believes in the Uprising. We will break out within the next two days. I want you to help me help you. Good luck
-Dude420LOL
>Eat note
>Watch Alpha Today news
>Sleep
>>
>>1530133
>>Eat note
Take mental stock, then sleep.
>>
>>1530133
Exposition.
Oh god.
>Eat note
Don't want to screw over our new friend.
Or potential double-agent attempting to screw us over.
>>
>>1530133
>Eat note
>>
>>1525362
You are like little baby. Watch this.
>/aJ/
>>
>>1530272
God fucking dammit.

Anyway, eat the note. We don't want anyone else seeing it, do we.
>>
>>1530133
>>1530156
Support.

>>1530272
>>1530280
I don't get it, what were you trying to do?
>>
>>1530291
International Phonetic Alphabet, but 4chan changes the special characters to standard keyboard characters. The 'J' is meant to be a squashed capital 'I'.
>>
You take a can of soda from the mini fridge, shove the note into your mouth, and try to wash it down with soda. You gag as it goes down. You would not do that again. This has been a long day for you, so you decide it's time to sleep. Tonight you also have a dream that you are in the interrogation room, only for the other soldiers to come in and sexually assault you. You close your eyes in the dream, waiting for it to end. When they're opened, you see an office, just a regular office. One thing you notice, however is a faint grid overlay on your eyes. You look down at your lap, seeing metallic legs with two guns built into your legs. and a floor made out of the corpses of the howitzer team
You wake up screaming in the bed. You look into the bedsheets, noticing your pale legs and panties. You fall back into your bed, bawling your eyes out.
The next day, your cell door is opened by a new soldier, although the old soldier stands in the back, saying nothing. He shoves you onto the bed, shackling you up as roughly as possible. The interrogation room is sleek and minimalist, the only thing poking out of the wall being a security camera. You are shoved into a chair, and you look behind you as a panel behind you flips open revealing a metal loop. Before you have time to react, the chain around your neck is hooked to it, keeping you from moving at all. He then yanks on your shackles latched to your wrists, pulling them to another loop for chains. You question about speaking out
>Stay silent
>Beg to be unchained
>Struggle
>Tell him you know how they got to their current state
>>
>>1530328
>Stay silent.
>>
>>1530337
And be a little indignant.
>>
You stay quiet, not wanting to get your skull crushed, although that doesn't mean you aren't resistant to the whole situation. You put your feet on the table, kicking slightly as this machine tries to chain you in.
"How about I take that fucking jacket of yours and tie it around your neck." It growls at you, its glowing eyes looking directly at you. You roll your eyes at it as it takes away your chair., forcing you to squat in an awkward position. The door slams shut, leaving you and the checkpoint guard alone. You see him motion to the camera, which goes into a wall panel before disappearing and becoming flush with its surroundings.
"So, d-did you l-leave the l-lett-ter? You ask him, unsure if he was the one who left it and intimidated by his face in yours. He nods as he leans back and away from you.
"Yes, I am." He states in the same monotone voice.
"W-what's your plan? A-and can you let me out of this?"
Unfortunately, he shakes his head. Apparently the chains are monitored for security. "I do, however,have a master key for you to get out of your cell. Be careful, get only what you can carry. Get an SMG or a handgun, along with a communication device and any personal belongings you have with you. We will escape right after tomorrow's body search. There's a thirty minute window where the CCTV is cut out. I am on guard duty, but I don't have any car keys during that window. You are to follow my orders exactly as I say. I will bang on your door in the night when you can break into the storage. Be fast. Am I clear?"
You nod slightly
"Good, be ready"
He chains you back up to yourself, freeing you from that horrible position.
As you walk out, you hear him behind you tell the guards another search is needed. One yanks on your neck.
"Not so fast bae"
You take off your clothes right there in the hallway, handing it the clothes.
You stay there as he checks your pockets. He found nothing except lint.
"Go to your cell, NOW!" He says as it pushes you along with the butt of its gun.
"Here, it's gonna be cold tonight, just a reminder" the guard drops your clothes on the floor.
Of course that was total bullshit, the temperature that night was at least 105 degrees F(40C) It was enough that you only wore your underwear, bra, and shirt. The door pounded, proceeded by your friend with a key.
"The third door has some equipment, take a rational amount." You creep in there and see your empty bag, as well as an MP9, a vest, your phone, and your helmet.
You return to your room, checking your watch. You have 15 minutes to go. A thought pops into your head, although it conflicts with your moral compass. What do you do?
>Throw your clothes into your bag and run
>Get your friend to come with you and jack a car
>Stay with his plan
>abandon the project and serve your sentence, your stolen goods are now forfeit!
>>
>>1530554
>>Stay with his plan
Get dressed and ready.
>>
>>1530554
>Stay with his plan
Was getting us caught part of his plan?
>>
>>1530605
I can't confirm or deny.
>>
You decide to stay put, not leaving the checkpoint, but telling him you're all set. He leads you back, still holding onto the chains.
"What is the plan?" You ask him
"Tomorrow morning, they're going to come in for a routine body search."
"And then?"
"I'm going to guide you to the office, and I want you to keep the sub machine gun hidden under your coat. I will act as I'm going to take off your jacket, when I want you to pull it out and lay fire into everything that moves. I will have your chosen gear ready. Don't fuck this up."
"I will be ready"
"S nami bog" he says as he shuts the door. Now
>Get your gun ready and open the mini fridge to cool off while you wait for a few hours until then
> Open fridge and sleep
>Make a run for it using the key
>use some wire to destroy the power grid
>>
>>1529823
Tactician back, yep. Here's your WBP (+100) and as a token of gratitude, some bonus GBP (+99999999). Invest it however you'd like OP.

>Get your gun ready and open the mini fridge
Gotta prep for a big day tomorrow, right? Make sure nothing goes wrong...
>>
>>1530963
Gonna be a good goy,
>Get your gun ready and open the mini fridge to cool off while you wait for a few hours until then
>>
Hello?
>>
File: IMG_0733.gif (679KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.gif
679KB, 500x283px
I hope this will entice OP to comeback if this thread died...
>>
You decide to stay put, choosing to be patient and have good timing.
The morning comes around. Considering you hear more activity, you believe it's the time for a search. He comes in, of course.
"It's time,come with me."
Before you have any time to react, you're led out to the office, just as planned. As he goes to reach for your coat, you pull out the TMP and lay fire into the other machines, putting several holes through the guards in the room. Behind you, your friend takes out an MG34 and blasts the rest to pieces as he uses a laser cutter built into his finger to cut the chains. You grab your gear as fast as you can, putting it on as fast as you can, trying to keep down from the gunfire.
"Let's go! We're gonna fucking make it out! Finally!"
You make your escape outside to a car. That's when you turn around to see your friend aiming at you, along with several Chads.
He lied to you!
You slip into the car directly next to you, ducking as you hotwire the car.
It almost sounds like rain as the Chads lay fire into the car. The car roars to life!
Now
>Run down everyone with your car
>Try to blind fire at them
>Drive off as fast as you can
>Option one but then loot their bodies.
>>1531548
Join the discord friendo, my phone crashed as I was posting the update and it's lunchtime
>>
>>1531577
Sorry, I really have good reasons I'd rather not explain.

We should probably drive off as fast as possible. Odds are that whatever program had taken over the mecha brads had finally gotten to him. We should probably hand him mercy in case we find him again and can set him free...
>>
>>1531577
>Drive off as fast as you can

We're a beta, and a woman to boot. We're not built to face danger. Head back to base and report what we saw. Take note of any military installations on the way.
>>
File: UQepXwv.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
UQepXwv.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>1531577
>Drive off as fast as you can.
>>
You put the pedal to the floor, causing you be thrown up and into the seat. A Mech puts its foot on the hood of the car, taking out both machine guns. You duck right as the bullets go through the car. The car, however, is stronger than a mere cyborg. The budget Jin Roh is cut in half. Its torso, guns, and head being launched in the car as you flatten the legs. Expecting it to keep fighting, you pull out your machine pistol as you cruise off, only to see it shut off.
"HARD DRIVE FAILURE ERROR 2000-0142, SHUTTING DOWN"
It was a program. You instantly realize that you have been lied to. It was all meant to get information and break you. There was no brain. It was a fucking machine. Your """friend""" was a shitty computer running on windows. The console was to make it seem real. Your whole life for the past two days was bullshit.
You feel a seething rage fill you.
What do you do now? You got through the checkpoint.
>Go back and waste them all with your new MGs.
>Travel to the package.
>Check the frontline news.
>Pull over and take mental note to check your sanity.
>>
>>1531999
>>Check the frontline news.
>>
>>1531999
>>1532036
>Check frontline news and then we get care package

Who needs sanity. It just makes blood flow more efficiently, amirite? And if we do need it, we can always go back to 4chan...
>>
>>1531999
>Travel to the package.
>Check the frontline news.
>>
File: BU flag.png (2KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
BU flag.png
2KB, 500x298px
You pop open your phone, looking to see what you have missed. Nothing major. Socialists won elections. On that note, your helmet and gear is now officially owned by you! Yay! Other notable features on the front page are that a deal to partition Canada has been signed with The United states and Iceland. No real news today other than that.
>>
>>1532421
How about the corrupt feminism. Did it finally die yet?
>>
>>1532441
???
>>
>>1532421
>Pull over and take mental note to check sanity

Wait, wait. Are we still in a simulation?
Also, if we are, do they know that WE know that it's a simulation? Because we can probably screw with them.
I'm so lost.
>>
>>1532421
>Socialists won elections
>Gain private ownership of helmet
Really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>1532494
Simulation? What?
>>1532496
The workers should own the machines and tools they use in labor, a key point in communism

Damnit, I'm trying to write part 2 of the update and I keep getting distracted.
>>
>>1532494
How are you getting the vibe that we're in the matrix? I never mentioned any artificial world. I said that the whole story arc of the cyborg brainwashed anons is bullshit. They were computers made to act human. It was a conspiracy to break you.
sorry, I'm a shitty writer and I wrote that on a time crunch
>>
>>1532553
Don't worry, you have the guts to keep moving where I had fallen in my quest...

Also, I understand >>1532445. Don't worry about it...

>Retrieve care package!
>>
>>1532553
To start off,
>It was a program.You instantly realize that you have been lied to. It was all meant to get information and break you.
Didn't really specify what "it" was.

>There was no brain. It was a fucking machine. Your """friend""" was a shitty computer running on windows.

And to top it off,
>Your whole life for the past two days was bullshit.

How do you NOT get a simulation feel?

I'm just a brainlet, don't worry.
>>
>>1532421
Anyway, the care package marker is a few miles away. You are deep within Alpha territory at this point. People walk the streets in vibrant clothing, marching with their heads looking towards the sky. Cameras are everywhere, military pushing people shackled up with their heads covered into vans. You glance at the sidewalk. Wrong move. You see insurgents being popped in the head by more robotic infantry. They beg for mercy, and the last word you hear before the gunshot is "I understand". You shudder as you look away from the sight. That's when you see it on top of a building as you expected. How do you get it? There's the fire escape, but there are soldiers nearby the ladder.
>Walk up the fire escape to the roof
>Terrorist attack to cause diversion
>Go several blocks ahead and do hardcore parkour
>Abandon it
>>1532748
Yeah sorry I fucked up with the wording in that one bit.
>>
>>1532839
>Several blocks away to hardcore parkour

Gotta blend in and succeed
>>
>>1532839
>Go several blocks ahead and do hardcore parkour
>>
>>1532862
You get on top of the rooftop and try to get a running jump. As soon as you jump across, you are arrested and publicly executed for being a beta. They could tell as you didn't do at least 3 flips and you needed a running start
Real update on the way
>>
You keep driving down the road until you see a tall enough building to jump from. It's a challenging experience to get up, however, as you must go through the building for rooftop access.
As you get onto the last floor, a Chad is in the hallway.
"Hey bae! what've you been doing?"
>"Uhh, nothing really"
>Look down and walk past him
>"YOLO SWAG 420 BRO xDDDD!!1"
>Stab him
>>
>>1533356
>"Nothing bro, just heading up to get some parkourin in. Then afterwards gonna light a few."
Hope this sounds normal.
>>
>>1533476
Seconding
>>
>>1533476
This.
>>
"N-nothing just doing some hardcore parkour b-bro"
"What's that weird accent, buh buh buh buh bae?" He asks. "Also why the Fuken gun? In this perfect society where betas are sent into slavery, it's not like you are gonna shoot up a school. That's for fags anyway."
>Write in what to say
>run
>Stab the fucker.
>>
>>1533849
>What ever bro.
Run and start parkouring.
>Smell ya later bro.
>>
>>1533863
This.
>>
>>1533863
Must contain murder-urges. . .!
But yeah.
>>
>Have urge to connect to LTE so I get a new ID and write in "you too"
"Wh-Whatevz bro, smell ya latez"
You run for the door, slamming it open and running out. Without thinking, you jump.
You make it!
Building two and three are the same as before.
"Last building, last jump." You think. It's right there. So close.
Aaaaand you fucked up,
You land into the window on an apartment on the floor below, destroying the TV in the room.
"WE WERE WATCHING SPORTS CENTER YOU BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK?"
>Stab them
>O-Oh sorry! I was just doing parkour.
>Hop out the window and Climb back up to the roof.
>gun them down
>>
>>1534146
The fuck you watching sports for when you can be doing them Fag!.
Meet their anger with your own, while continue running to your destination.
Run through the apartment to the front door, and keep going to the roof. If we aren't being followed, check if we sustained any injuries.
>>
>>1534167
This.
>>
>>1534146
How many people are in the room?
If it's just a small group, I'd like to gun'em, because they might beat us up after we spill spaghetti.
>>
>>1534268
About five.
>implying its possible to crash through someone's window and not have spaghetti up to our thighs
>>
>>1534326
Y-yeah, let's just go with this.
>>1534167

I hope we don't die. Quest 's pretty great and even more-so tense.
>>
"W-why the fuck are you w-watching sportball f-fag?"
"LISTEN TO THIS NIGGA TALK. She doesn't sound like a Stacy or an Ashley, and like, what's with that accent lisp thing?"
They look at the flag sewn into your jacket.
"SHE'S A FUCKING BETA GET HER"
>>
>>1535529
You have several options
>"What, this? This is just a war prize"
>Gun em
>Stab em
>Beg not to get beat down and have a citizen's arrest placed on you
>Run
>>
>>1535529
Draw pistol, and back away. Tell them if they come closer, you'll shoot em in the dicks.
If anyone nears, shoot them in the genitalia.
Or
>>1535546
>>"What, this? This is just a war prize"
>>
>>1535546
>>1535547
Definitely this
>>"What, this? This is just a war prize"
> and so is the stutter. shouldnta turned my back on them.
>>
File: IMG_0147.png (482KB, 756x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.png
482KB, 756x467px
>>1535547
You pull out your TMP, aiming it at them
"ANY MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA GET SHOT? I'LL PUT SOME ROUNDS IN BETWEEN YOUR FUCKING LEGS."
Brads do nothing, not backing up or getting closer. They were trying to intimidate you
>walk out
>Shoot them
>Collapse
>Rob them
>>
>>1535601
>>Rob them
Threaten their "family jewels" again.
>>
>>1535612
You start taking whatever valuables they have, taking their DVD player, their phones, and their beer.
"BACK UP"
One steps forward, wielding only his fists.
"YOU WANNA FIGHT BIACH?"
>Nutshot him as an example
>do nothing
>Run
>>
>>1535670
>>Nutshot him as an example
"D-did I st-st-stutter?"
Also shoot the dumbass that says that you just did.
>>
>>1535678
Guns are for betas, though. Do we really have to reveal ourselves so early?

>"Also why the Fuken gun? In this perfect society where betas are sent into slavery
>>
>>1535670
>>1535678
Supporting

>>1533067
That was funny but scary at the same time...
>>
You lay a short burst into him, causing him to stumble a little.
"D-DID I F-FUCKING ST-TUTTER?"
"Yeaaaaaaah slut!" A drunk Ashley walks in. You lay another burst into her, killing her on impact
>Keep robbing
>Run
>Gun them all down
>Climb out the window, using their AC as a footrest
>>
>>1536777
Nice repeating digits.
Anyways, might as well finish the job, hmmm?
>Gun them all down
>>
>>1536777
Also this is OP
>>
>>1536858
>Gun em down!
>>
>>1536777
>Gun them all down
>>
"WHAT WHAT RUSSIAN?" Brad asks
Seconds later he is human Swiss cheese. You admire your handiwork and leave the room. What are you thinking? You smirk at the death of several people? What the Hell? Are you losing your mind? You ask these questions as you open the package. An AKM, plenty of food, grenades, camping supplies, and the like. Well, what do you do now?
>Check your sanity
>Head back to your car
>Arson fire in the building
>keep going on the rooftops back to the dead zone on the other side of the wall
>>
>>1538124
>Check your sanity
>>
>>1538371
Seconding, but use a watch to do so.
>>
Update on the way, also sorry for the erratic updates today. In my free time I am taking a class on the python computer language, and I also cut my grass today, and considering I live on a hilly 2 acres, it wasn't easy.
>>
>>1539115
>Check your sanity

It's fine, QM. As long as you're not dead.
>>
You sit there, doing nothing, wondering what is wrong with you? You know just a few days ago the thought of taking a human life was wrong. It was a horrible feeling knowing that that you was trapped under sheer anger and discontent. What are you going to do about this? You can't become a murderer.
This is write in only
>>
>>1539699
But is it murder if it's to save your life?
Find a place to camp out, maybe in a basement near the battle field where no normies would normally tread.
>>
>>1539536
>Dead
Pshhh
I would say I'm gonna try and wrap up within the next few updates.To put it in perspective, I intend to have another thread up in a few days. I may end this story arc and pull an Indiana Jones style prequel of our first or second mission in the future, or maybe even for our role in the night of the Uprising or copying Bestur's Idea and make a political sim.
On a scale of 1 to CWC, how autistic is it I have a thorough and concrete universe built in my head about this quest? For example, I didn't Kaiser Soze the budget Jin Roh being AI. Even before I had them even mentioned in the quest I had the idea of robotic SS pictured in my head. Even the humanlike emotions to fuck with the rebels.
>>
>>1539708
But it wasn't to save your life
You could have walked out of the room without firing a shot, especially when they are unarmed and you have a machine pistol.
>>
>>1539758
Perfectly ok op.
>>1539821
Secrecy is gonna keep us alive now. No one needs to know there is a lose beta running around.
>>
>>1539843
We may be able to hide it, but what about to ourselves? Even though they were horrible people, we cannot hide the fact that we killed a half dozen people in cold blood from ourselves.
These are updates by the way, I'm RPing as our conscience.
>>
>>1539969
And we are trying to rationalize, completely understandable.
And what would they have done? Turn us in to be brainwashed, or worse?
>>
>>1540018
Those are the military. These are civilians!
>>
>>1540426
They would of turned us in to the police, which is the government. They would of done things. Horrible things, and what if the android "was" telling the truth, and they were turning us into robots true robots.
>>
>>1540428
I guess. We still need to prevent this from happening and redeem ourselves another day.
Well now what do you do?
>>
>>1540831
Go innawoods for now... check in with /k/omrades in 4chan's /k/ division. See if we can find anything useful for a new base or just new targets in general... We can't blend in until we gain confidence...
>>
>>1540831
Make camp somewhere away from prying eyes.
>>1541070
Ditto
>>
File: IMG_0748.jpg (47KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.jpg
47KB, 800x420px
>>1541070
>>1541074
Speaking of going innawoods...

Remember to:

>CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKI (Flank enemies)

>Tell any STALKERS to GET OUT OF HERE

>Trust the Moist Nugget (Mosin Nagano)

And to always, ALWAYS:

>Remember that this is your Raifu. There are many like it, but this one is finally yours...
>>
>>1541157
Shoot, meant to say

>YOUR FREAKING PURE-BRED RUSSIAN MOSIN NAGANT
>>
>>1541157
>Mosin Nagant
Excellent choice.
>>
>>1539758
A 3? It would be more concerning if you DIDN'T.

am support >>1541070
>>
You pack up your bags and equipment, still questioning what you have done. The city is not safe. You must escape. You keep your equipment hidden from sight, avoiding any unwanted attention as you get into your car, dumping your gear in the backseat. You start driving, when you realize, where do you go? There's at least 50 minutes of hostile ground to the north, but the other directions are much longer but safer. East and south are the safest ways at this point, where do you go?
>East(Go into the Cascade wilderness, possibly encountering villages)
>North( The wall and checkpoints are there)
>South(go through the heart of Seattle, plenty of occupied suburbia afterward, however much better conditions in terms of roads and weather.)
>>
>>1541190
>>East(Go into the Cascade wilderness, possibly encountering villages)
Over the river and through the woods
>>
>>1541190
I bet there are cyborgs/normies in the village. I mean, if we're fighting against Chads and Stacies, where do they fit in?

Maybe the normies may have joined the Chads, but I doubt it, based off the descriptions given.

>>1541209
Support.
>>
>>1541246
Cyborgs are with us, Normies with them.
>>
You start your trip out east, going down I-90 until a reasonable branch off that is told to head to US highway 2. Nothing of note happens on your journey, until you get to a tiny village known as Index. Your car starts to smoke as it slides on the ice. "Maybe it's a good place to park now" you think to yourself. The car drifts into a tree as you try to break. TWICE IN A DAMN WEEK THE CAR'S AIRBAGS HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT OF THE CAR. The village is barely ten buildings, lacking even a "welcome" sign. No activity in months here, it seems. A door is open on a house and the roof caved in on another.
Well, what do you do now?
>Camp in a house
>Try to fix the car
>try to get reception
>scout out the area.
>>
>>1541305
>On phone
>autocorrects Brake to break
We meet again spellcheck.
>>
>>1541305
Awww. It would have been nice for a potentially 1v2v1.

>scout out the area.
There's nothing worse than being unprepared liKE THAT ONE TIME WHERE WE DIDN'T CHECK OUR I.Ds AND GOT ARRESTED.
>>
>>1541336
This.
>>
>>1541305
>Scout out area

Don't forget to keep your guns out...
>>
>>1541458
It's flipping me!
>>
You take out your AK, making it ever so clear you have it in case people don't see it. The First building, which has the open door has nothing in it. The inside is overgrown with vines and frost lines the counters. Building number two seems relatively intact. Food, albeit if it isn't canned it is beyond spoiled, still is in the fridge and the pantry. A frozen cheesecake sits inside the freezer. Good to note that power may be still on. Buildings three through eight are varying in damage. From only minor issues like old food to severe issues like rotting floorboards and broken windows. Buildings nine and ten are collapsed inward, although building ten has a truck that may be useful if it still runs. Building 11 contains a full stock of firearms and ammunition. And lastly buildings twelve and thirteen are just sheds.
You decide to camp out in building two, considering it's the only one with electricity still. As you finish setting up in the master bedroom facing the river, you here a car pull up. As you rationally should, you take out an MG 34 from earlier in the day and look outside, making sure to put it on its bipod. A lone Brad walks around outside with a double barrel and a Glock. You were followed. His vehicle is a civilian Hummer H1. Well, what do you do?

>Stay silent and still. He hasn't noticed us yet.
>Take aim and yell at him to leave, you mean no harm
>Turn yourself in.
> Do some Home alone shit and booby trap the doors.
>>
>>1541611
> Do some Home alone shit and booby trap the doors.

Hah.
>>
>>1541611
>Shoot him dead
>>
>>1541611
>Stay silent
Keep gun facing the entrance...
Stay out of sight through the doorway though, he might have backup...
>>
>>1541615
>>1541625
Guys, there might be backup inside that Hummer (I don't know my vehicles), so a safe bet would be to hide alongside the wall and point the gun at the entrance to prepare. We could threaten him for info to confirm whether or not their are more and simply kill him after...
>>
>>1541637
You are correct. Another thing steps out. It's a Jin Roh. This one is not like those at the checkpoint however, as this one has leather gloves on and seems to socialize with the Brad, indicating that it is actually human in a super powered suit. He wields a light SMG, presumably an MP40 although it is hard to tell at this range.

Here's a hummer though. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b2/ce/4d/b2ce4d5c596b896b99305470917bb1a8.jpg

You guys need to decide though.
>>
>>1541645
If we booby trap, we can just hide and watch. Look, the guy has ARMOR. And if we cry out,armor-bro AND Brad will both move in and murder us.
>>
>>1541688
Good point, supporting
>>
I sure hope we can get rebels within the Chad empire to side with us. Especially if they're Korean. Imagine setting up a base here with some professionally armed ROOF KOREANS.
>>
You decide it's best to booby trap the house. You slither downstairs with a flashbang, placing it next to the door with a string attached to it. Two voices are heard outside the door. That's when it opens.
"FLASHBANG! COVER YOUR EYES BRO" is heard downstairs. Seconds later, a loud pow is heard and then incomprehensible screaming.
You have a few options now
>Hide
>Steal their weapons while they're blinded and hold them up
>Run out the door.
>>
>>1541894
>Steal their weapons while they're blinded and hold them up
>>
You run downstairs, seeing the two covering their eyes as if it would get rid of the effects. You, of course, snatched the weapons that they had.
"YOU PIECES OF SHIT PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!"
As they came to, they saw you with an machine gun. Brad reached for his pistol, only to notice he had nothing. "What do you want ho?" he says through his clenched teeth as he raises his hands. The other does the same.
>I want you to take my car/the truck and leave and don't come back
>I want you to leave me alone
>Who do you work for?
>Shove them outside and lock the door.
>>
>>1542018
>Who do you work for?
>>
>>1542045
Supporting, but make it so they can't do anything shifty during interrogation>>1542018
>>
File: IMG_0739.png (440KB, 800x2734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.png
440KB, 800x2734px
I'm gonna assume OP is asleep...
>>
>>1542420
I was eating din din. Will write an update
>>
"W-WHO SENT YOU? WHY ARE YOU HERE?"
"We were like, sent to kill you, bae, you are wanted for like, escaping a checkpoint holding cell and like, murdering six party members."
the super soldier nodded in agreement.
"I'm like, make sure you don't make it out of here"
He grabbed his gun, flicking off the safety,
and aiming at your head. He pulls the trigger...
>>
>>1542526
"Tick tick" the gun goes as you wince in preparation.
"What the Hell? I made sure that this pistol was fully loaded. This is some gay ass bu-"
The soldier behind him grabbed a knife off the counter, stabbing him in the neck.
*gargle gargle*"son of a bitch!" *gag* you hear the Brad say in his last moments of life.
Well, what do you do?
>Do nothing
>Take the knife out of the super soldier's hand
>Drop your gun and raise your hands in the air
>Hug him and say thank you one million times
>>
>>1542569
>Hug him and say thank you one million times
>>
>>1542569
>Take knifw out of the super soldier's hand

>>1542652
Shhh, too early for trust! Remember the weird fake-cop dude? Don't want another one of those.
>>
>1542815
Fair point. Switching to this.
>>
You take the MG 34 and aim for the knife. You fire a round like an absolute madman.
"OW WHAT THE HELL?" you hear a voice say from inside the suit as the knife shatters. A mere moment later you are tackled to the ground.
"DON'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN. I SAVED YOU!"
"H-How c-could I trust you? Y-you could have killed me and t-took the reward for yourself!"
"Fair point" He gets off of you and helps you up, taking off his gas mask, exposing his face. He is clearly not an alpha. You wonder how he even got into their military.
"I'm sorry for beating you down, don't look at me the wrong way."
>Why are you in the Alpha special forces
>Hug time
>Say nothing
>Cower in fear
>Write in something to say
>>
>>1542923
>>Why are you in the Alpha special forces
>Write in something to say
How'd he not get detected?
>>
>>1542930
>Why are you in the special forces
then
>Hug time

Eh, why not.
>>
>>1542976
This.
>>
"Why, and how are you in the Alpha special forces?" You ask.
"Well, I was a wizard at one point. I never had a GF and I was an omega. That changed that fateful night. I was in the town where the droids were being made. Maybe fifty would be in a regular city, mine had four hundred. The night of the cyber attack that assumed control of almost all of them was a horrible night. I remember holding out in the basement for weeks. By the time I emerged, the Alpha flag flew over city hall. As I was walking, I didn't notice I was being trailed by an android. I was given two options. Death or serve. I went with the latter.
I was given a girlfriend and some reeducation classes. I don't want to have a normal GF, I want someone Beta."
"I'm so, so sorry about that." You try to console him as you hug him.
"Maybe we coul-"
"No no no, we can't get together." He cuts you off.
"I haven't even considered getting a GF yet. Sorry sister."
>O-Okay, moving on, what's your plan now?
>But we could be together forever
>Okay then, moving on, do you need some new stuff? I have an excess and we can trade supplies
>Well I guess you can stay here for tonight
>Ask how do you know he's telling the truth.
>>
>>1543337
>Okay then, moving on, do you need some new stuff? I have an excess and we can trade supplies.
>>
>>1543337
>>1543354
Supporting, but also say that he can
>Stay for the night

Don't mean it lewdly.I mean after something like that, you would wanna rest. Right?
>>
>>1545634
This.
>>
>>1545634
am support.

Trying to hit on a wizard? We're a beta, not a dirty succubus. Let the man have his wizardhood.
>>
>>1545747
What if he is trying to use us to find our bases?
But let him rest here.
>>
Rolled 3, 8, 4 = 15 (3d10)

>>1545747
Now that I think of it, is there anyway he can share with us some trade secrets? Like magic or how to restrain yourself as a wizard? This could be beneficial...

Ignore the dice roll...
>>
>>1545919
Please, he REJECTED us. I doubt Normies and such have standards, so he CLEARLY can't be a. . . yeah.

Anyways, he killed a Brad. There's no way he can be an enemy . . .right?
>>
>>1543337
>Trade supplies/info and let him rest here...
>>
"O-okay, do you want to at least trade some items? A-and you are welcome to stay... I guess."
"Sure, what do you have?"
"S-some machine guns, an assault rifle, an SMG, plenty of grenades, some food, b-but how do I know you won't betray me?"
He takes out his handheld radio.
"Hello, central command?"
"Yo broham, how's the lit killing going?"
"REEEEEE" he proceeds to take the radio to the floor, yank your MG out of your hands, and fire a round into it.
"Does that convince you?"
>Yes!
>No, how do I know you don't have two radios?
>Hug part 2
>I'm still not sure.
>>
>>1546880
>Before Hug part 2, we ask how do I know you don't have 2 radios in a smug way.

(That was funny. KEKS FOR THE KEK GOD!)
>>
>>1546903
This.
>>
File: IMG_0746.jpg (232KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
232KB, 600x881px
>>1546880
>>1546903
This image might help...
>>
You cross your arms and raise an eyebrow.
"H-how do I-I uhh...fuck... know you don't h-h-have erm... a-another radio?" You avoid eye contact and blush awkwardly.
"Aww cute" He says smugly, BTFOing you
>Hug him
>Try to BTFO him
>Punch him playfully
>"No, do you seriously?"
>>
>>1547216
>Punch him playfully

Y'know, before he reveals his true colors and puts one in the back of our skull.

If we BTFO him, spaghetti, and we'll just look dumb. We? She. The person.
>>
>>1547216
>>Try to BTFO him
Show the autism.
>>
>>1547216
>Try to BTFO him
>>
"W-well, fuck you, you w-wizard"
"I lost my virginity by force, unfortunately, so I do not have my powers anymore."
"H-hah....... (lucky bastard)"
"So what do you want from me in terms equipment?" he asks
>Info
>a BF
>Food and ammo
>the Hummer
>>
>>1547620
>>Info
Knowledge is power.
>>
>>1547620
>Info
>>
>>1547620
>info
Not sure what else you can get from 'em, but yes. I wonder what Wizard powers you get.
>>
>>1547620
>Info
>the Hummer
Gotta get back
>>
>>1547620
Info

(Specifically, how to resist "urges". It will come in handy during the long run. Tactical info is also appreciated)

>>1548634
Get back where? If we run back in the "Chad-Mobile straight to base, they'll kill us all!
>>
>>1548801
>>1547620
Shit revising my plan. We ask him for the arcane knowledge he had as a wizard. For example, how to resist "urges" and other useful abilities. Any tactical info such as base locations, locations of chad weapons we might need, etc. are also to be appreciated. Then end it with a hug. (At this rate, if we really do seem cute to him, we might be able to "convince" him to help us...)
>>
"Well, how about espionage and any wizard powers?" You ask
"Sure, well for military intelligence, they are planning something big.
Recently, as you may know, advances in and around Seattle have occurred. They plan to paradrop into Victoria by the end of the month, and as for wizardry, what would you like to learn?
>CURSE YE HA ME HA
>Telepathy
>Slower progression of time
>>
>>1549095
>>Telepathy
>>
>>1549095
Also forgot
>light healing (minor wounds like the one on our shoulder.)
>override of basic computers like cameras and electronic locks
> Ability to turn smaller objects into invisible and weightless gasses while still maintaining some properties (I.E. bulletproof vests, food, keys
>>
>>1549095
>Telepathy
>>
>>1549115
>>1549134
Don't forget
>>1549128
>>
Change
>>1549115
To
>>1549128
>> Ability to turn smaller objects into invisible and weightless gasses while still maintaining some properties (I.E. bulletproof vests, food, keys
>>
>>1549134
>>1549150
Decide
>>
>>1549095
>>Slower progression of time
>>1549386
How much slower will time become?
>>
>>1549411
It will progress normally
You just get a slow motion effect in intense situations where you can think and process events faster. Essentially a lot of adrenaline brings heightened reflexes and mental computation.
>>
>>1549711
Also you age at 1/3 of the rate. Essentially you will be 40 but look 26
>>
>>1549411
>>1549711
>>1549720
>>1549128
>>1549095
Slower time, will help in intense fights
>>
>>1549787
>>1549720
>>1548801
>>1548889

Are you sure wizards don't have secret techniques in "preservation"? Askin' for a friend...
>>
>>1549795
Not against normies
But everyone decide on these three.
You can select 2
>>
>>1550479
>>1549095
>>Telepathy
Great for infiltrations and communications with other cells, you can have a mental conversation on identifying infiltrators if you accidentally run up into one like we did with the former Wizard. Won't run a risk of revealing your combat plans in the middle of a fight.
>>Slower progression of time
More time and slower aging is great.
>>
So slower time is confirmed
Telepathy or the ability to phase small and simple objects? We can always learn more later.
>>
>>1523402
NEW BREAD
>>1551366
>>1551366
>>1551366
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.