[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what are your opinions on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: index.png (222KB, 720x797px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
222KB, 720x797px
Now that the dust has settled, what are your opinions on the new boards?

>/wsr/
>/trash/
>/aco/
>/his/
>/news/
>>
>>440070
I love /news/, it just needs more traffic from people that also care about news.

I've started a couple of threads on /his/ I thought were pretty good.

I started one on /aco/ when it first opened that seemed okay.

Witnessed >>>/trash/666 , seems like a nice board for what it is.

I can't speak for /wsr/...
>>
>>440070
honestly from that list i only ever go to /trash/ and /aco/

/trash/ is comfy and /aco/ is bretty gud and it would be better if people didn't bitch about cowgirl-tan
>>
>>440070
I didn't really ask for them, but since they're here
/trash/ is useless because i'm not a furry
/wsr/ never been
/aco/ don't care
/his/ it seems alright but i'm wary of getting my historical information from 4chan
/news/ don't care
>>
/wsr/: Comfy
/trash/: Okay
/aco/: Comfy
/his/: C O M F Y
/news/: Not working but let it stay
>>
/wsr/ is basically a good version of /a/.
/news/ is slow enough that people don't care about shitposting as much, so it's surprisingly decent for finding out random news.
Don't care about the other three.

Also, disappear from existence for using "now that the dust has settled."
>>
I love /wsr/.

I think it might be hurting from a lack of attention, though. Requests like "does anyone have that one reaction image" or "I watched this music video a while ago and want to see it again, but can't remember what it's called" rely on having lots of people around so that maybe someone there knows what you're talking about. The fewer lurkers there are, the less likely those requests are to be answered.

Also, It's kind of annoying not being able to tell from the catalog who still needs an answer, but whatever - there's not really any way to change that, and I doubt most uses would want to. (the amount of replies isn't an indicator because those could just be bumps)
>>
I used to think these boards contained off topic posting on other boards but I think it cultivates it. They concentrate like minded people and allow them to come up with culture that is shit posted elsewhere. They're working out great.
>>
- /wsr/ - Not bad, serves a purpose.
- /trash/ - What the fuck do we need another version of /b/ for?
- /aco/ - No opinion, never been there.
- /his/ - "Let's discuss history, but not politics!" What the hell? Unless you really want to discuss prehistoric cavemen, the moment they start forming tribes, politics become involved, and suddenly off-limits.
- /news/ - No opinion.
>>
>/wsr/
love it, use it all the time to be spoonfed shit /g/ won't let me talk about
>/trash/
contains most furfaggotry, can't complain
>/aco/
western garbage
>/his/
not too great not too bad, would use if I was into history
>/news/
better than /pol/ and worse than /pol/ at the same time, why does this board exist?
textboard /pol/ sans racism?
>>
>/wsr/
Never been

>/trash/
Like a better /aco/.

>/aco/
Just go to /trash/.

>/his/
Mostly garbage but the people there seem to have made it their nest. Disturbing it now would just disrupt the site ecosystem.

>/news/
Some of the dumbest people on the site hands down but they're not harming hurting anyone. Let it stay I guess.
>>
>>440070
>>>/wsr/
the best of them all
>>/trash/
I hold no strong feelings
>>/aco/
I hold no strong feelings
>>/his/
Terrible. I love history but the posters there are fucking miserable
>>/news/
Haven't looked since it started
>>
>>440301
There's someone on /wsr/ that gets really mad about Love Live. I suppose it's just as well that you haven't.
>>
/wsr/ is probably one of the best ideas for this site in a long time.

/trash/ is useless.

/aco/ is okay. I don't like western art but didn't really care about seeing it on /d/ when I went on there. Didn't really change anything for me.

/his/ is pretty neat. I browsed it a bit when it was made but couldn't really follow much due to not knowing as much history as they do. It's high quality and I watched a couple documentaries because of them.

/news/ was dead on arrival.
>>
>>440314
I've never seen Love Live or really any anime since like 2009. She's just a shitty meme on /g/ as far as I know.
>>
>>440308
/his/ is an extremely delusional left version of /pol/
>>
>>440319
>/news/ was dead on arrival.
I really like /news/ but I agree with this. I wish I could post actual current events every day on there without running afoul of the 5 post per IP address rule, and the fact that it's some kind of unholy textboard hybrid experiment doesn't do it any favors. It has had everything going against its favor from the start. Then on top of all that some people try to sabotage it with shitposting.
>>
>>440322
Poor Maki then. She is too cute for memes.
>>
File: yn.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yn.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>440329
Maki's not the one the guy is mad at lol
>>
>>440070
They are all garbage and unneeded boards except for /wsr/.
>>
>>440070
>/wsr/
Good.

>/trash/
Bad, but useful to keep some retards away from everyone else.

>/aco/
Pointless, just another /d/.

>/his/
Good.

>/news/
Pointless, just another /pol/.
>>
>>440070
/wsr/ - kind of fun
/trash/ - great idea don't visit it much though
/aco/, /his/, /news/ - don't care
>>
>>440070
>>/wsr/
Good idea.
>>/trash/
No opinion.
>>/aco/
Don't use it, but it seems like a decent idea.
>>/his/
I like history, so it's pretty nice when I see threads about what I know.
>>/news/
Really nice, too slow for shitposters. Has some problems, but is already one of my main boards.
>>
/news/ = /wsr/
/trash/ = /aco/
/his/
>>
>/wsr/
Ehh. It's nothing special except for a breeding ground for /a/.
>/aco/
The posters are nice, but the board isn't.
>/news/
Slow as fuck, but kinda comfy
>/his/
It was a good idea, but it turned into a breeding ground for /lit/ and /pol/. Absolutely Toxic.
>/trash/
Really comfy, a nice community and a great idea of a board. It's become my second home-board.
>>
>>440070
>/wsr/
Perfect speed, pretty comfy and a good idea overall
>/trash/
Just another /b/ with ponies
>/aco/
No opinion
>/his/
Would've been good without the /pol/ boogeyman
>/news/
Dead, if feels like it doesn't know what it wants to be with the OP only images and IP limit.
>>
>/wsr/
One of the best things to happen to this site, it was sorely needed. There needs to be a sticky of some sort about recommended anime or something, but other than that I love it.
>/trash/
Don't go there a lot, but I'm glad furries and ponyfags have an outlet
>/aco/
Started off promisingly, but there's a been a dropoff in quality as of late. There's usually a few good threads though.
>/his/
Don't go there enough to have an opinion, but I hear that it's somehow managed to not become /pol/ 2.0 so more power to them.
>/news/
Only been there a couple of times, seemed kind of shit though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.