[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are semi-oldfags better than oldfags? With semi-oldfags (people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1427230256680.jpg (152KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
1427230256680.jpg
152KB, 1023x681px
Are semi-oldfags better than oldfags? With semi-oldfags (people who came around 2008-10) you get the same 4chan attitude where they'll tell newfags to fuck off if they keep being cancerous and whatnot, but they usually won't use their oldfag status to try to enforce shit no one else wants and don't whine about how 4chan used to be so much better.
Oldfags are a cancer who literally cannot stop blogposting and derail tons of threads acting as if it's justified because they want to call out someone who posted wrong.
>>
File: 1204912723718.jpg (433KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1204912723718.jpg
433KB, 2048x1536px
>>439998
This was saved from old /b/ on Friday, 07 March, 2008, at 12:32:29.

Could use some updating but still basically true.
>>
The real oldfags are just a burden for the site. They are remnants from an era when 4chan was just a shitty little playground for shitposting weebs, and they feel that it should always be like that.
They are scum.
>>
>>440001
I completely agree with this.
>>
>>440001
Seriously? Why the fuck should the site bend to your will? This is the worst part about newfags. How completely oblivious they are to the fact that they are the ones fucking with the place, not the other way around.
>>
>>440087
stick around long enough and you'll be the one arguing their position
>>
If you are a legitimate oldfag, you are pathetic and need to leave.
>>
If someone ever talks about oldfags or calls themself one, they're new
>>
File: 1454041473729.gif (701KB, 736x547px) Image search: [Google]
1454041473729.gif
701KB, 736x547px
I don't think there's much of a need for distinction. Oldfags that shitpost now were likely the ones that shitposted back in the early days as well.
>>
File: 1454991499206.jpg (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454991499206.jpg
7KB, 500x500px
Semi-oldfag here

There gets to be a certain point where you realize shitposting is the only point of the site. Everything is anonymous and expires after a few hours.

The only serious posts I make are in threads about Abbos because they fascinate me. Otherwise I'm shitposting 12 hours a day, because I can't find anything to do irl
>>
>>440327
This is some nice wisdom.
So where do I go if I want actual discussion of shit and not shitposting? I've been conditioned to hate everyone who uses smiley faces and types like an idiot.
>>
>>440327
>>There gets to be a certain point where you realize shitposting is the only point of the site
No it's not. You only say that because you are a boring ass attention whore faggot who doesn't like the fact once he posts something and the thread dies, its gone forever without understanding that's the beauty of the site.
>>
>>440335
There are some nice discussions on the anime subreddit
>>
>>440351
But you can't call people faggots or niggers there.
>>
>>439998
I met a girl here that has been on 4chan since 2006, she is literally the most unassuming poster

She justs posts cats and Trump memes, you would never realize longs she's been here. She claim the memes about Steve Irwins death are what kept here here at first
>>
>>439998
As someone who came here during that period I'd say we're the worst generation. We spend a lot of time whining about "cancer" despite having been cancer on arrival, and care way too much about tribal board crap (in a bad way, because it doesn't even improve the board).

>they want to call out someone who posted wrong.
These aren't the "super oldfags." They are people who either came in the 2008-10 era or newer. No super oldfag could possibly give enough of a shit to nitpick half the things that get nitpicked ten whole cancerous years later.
>>
>>440353
There ARE anime subreddits where you can call people that, though, so there's something to cater to everyone's interests.
>>
>>439998
>>440001
>>440005
>>440075
>>440087
True oldfags rarely (if ever) post, and don't discuss "oldfag" things.
>>
is 2009 era an oldfag now, I bet there are aren't even 10 percent of us left.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.