[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am starting to get real tired of people calling every post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 14fzEpS.jpg (47KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
14fzEpS.jpg
47KB, 625x626px
I am starting to get real tired of people calling every post or poster they don't like "bait". It's the laziest shit ever and is the definition of a thought-terminating cliche.

And I definitely don't remember it being this common before. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>439500
This post is bait
>>
>>439500
A lot of posts really are bait. It's ridiculous how far people will go to try to squeeze a single reply out of just one person. I blame "board culture".
>>
>>439505
I'm not saying bait doesn't exist. Just that people now use it for any post they don't like. It's incredibly aggravating to make a decently long post only for some shitposting retard to call it bait because he doesn't want to actually reply to it.
>>
>>439508
>Just that people now use it for any post they don't like.
Yeah, it is a bit overused. But I have seen people correctly call bait about as often as incorrectly calling it. It's still amazing that people will go through so much for a (You) only to and say upvotes are bad. I think upvotes are bad, but it just really stupid to say someone posting a popular opinion just for upvotes is somehow worse than posting something just for a (You). People will come up with a whole load of hot opinions they don't actually hold (and pictures too), just for easy, mindless replies of any kind. I'd say about half of the population that comes here regularly is here to almost exclusively troll/bait/shitpost/act retarded. There are so many proper and obvious trolls on 4chan, it's just insane. Fairly easy ban evasion doesn't help anything either.
>>
>>439500
>And I definitely don't remember it being this common before.
It's always been like that. Trolls, newfags, shitposts, bait, it's essentially all the same. 4chan just changes the term for it every now and then when the old one got stale.

Also there is a shitload of complete crap floating around 4chan so it's no surprise to see such claims so often.
>>
>>439500
Fisting is on the same level of shitposting as low effort baiting.
>>
>>439520
>using the term "Upvotes" this much
Reddit much?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.