[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never thought I'd see the day where there were ERP threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I never thought I'd see the day where there were ERP threads on 4chan.

What a strange time it is to be living in.
>>
>>439185
I don't usually say this but www.hownew.ru
>>
>>439260
Is that a real website?
>>
>>439185
>his/her

Ugh, what is this shit? Use I/your.
>>
>>439277
>Ugh
There's nothing wrong with 3rd person speech, you should be complaining at the misuse of the quotation function.
>>
Went into one of those threads. Not my cup of tea but it doesn't seem to be hurting anybody. In fact, there's way less shitposting and rage happening in that thread than in a thread about a topic that I would actually enjoy posting in. Maybe they're on to something.
>>
>>439547
Discussions relating to sex are just about the only thing that can manage to stay in a somewhat straight line on many boards. Bins of horny teenagers who are addicted to that tingling sensation.
>>
>>439557
It must take an obscene amount of ignorance to be able to suspend the disbelief that the tildes and s-s-stuttertyping on your screen is being written by the cute anime girls or cropped hentai attached to their posts and not a smelly, unkempt skeleton guy with cheeto dust in his fingernails.
>>
>>439267
type it into your address bar and see, newfag
>>
>>439721
Actually it's really easy.
>>
/b/ is a shadow of its former self
>>
This is why generals needed to be stopped.
>>
>>439753
OP's screencap comes from /trash/, it has nothing to do with /b/ except maybe for the fact that there's less of it in /b/ now.
>>
File: fags.jpg (48KB, 619x94px) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
48KB, 619x94px
you should see the these cunny faggots on /tv/ acting like little girls, it's some of the most cringe worthy shit ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (448KB, 1092x2496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
448KB, 1092x2496px
>>439185
you'd be surprise
from /asp/
>>
>>439770
Lol. Beato Riche just means he's a fan of Umineko, because that's how a Japanese person pronounces Beatrice. There's nothing else that would use that spelling of that name. Silly that he thinks it's a real name.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.