[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So posting tits and nippes on /a/ is okay, but sfw crops of sfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Why_even_mods.png (287KB, 749x589px) Image search: [Google]
Why_even_mods.png
287KB, 749x589px
So posting tits and nippes on /a/ is okay, but sfw crops of sfw images is too much? This is a crop I've used before on 4chan without problems, and the full image was even posted in later in the thread. Whats up with that?
>>
scott pilgrim is best manga you filthy clod
>>
>>438711

Semen is more offensive than nipples.
>>
>>438714
Its just a popsicle tho. Nothin wrong with sharing a popsicle with a friend.
>>
>>438711
You should have followed the whole nipple discussion better. It was decided "sexual fluids" was too far. Without knowing the full pic it can be seen as that.
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/132411776/#132417474
>>
>>438716
A lot of japanese artists draw fluids like semen, how is the mod to know?
>>
>>438720
>>438728
The original image was posted in the thread. He could've at least scrolled down the thread a bit.
>>
>>438729

Your crop is less safe for work than the original image.
>>
File: It's not gay, and it's not cum.png (380KB, 562x639px) Image search: [Google]
It's not gay, and it's not cum.png
380KB, 562x639px
>>438734
Yeah, but its still safe for work. There's no evidence that that liquid is cum. The filename even states that its not.
>>
>>438738

First impressions matter, mods do in fact ban for implied intention.
>>
>>438711

Come on OP.
Even that original image isnt SFW.

Although I think that mod might be a Scott Pilgrim fan.
>>
>>438782
I don't see whats wrong with sharing a frozen treat.
>>
File: ashley lewd.gif (414KB, 145x245px) Image search: [Google]
ashley lewd.gif
414KB, 145x245px
>>438738
look at it this way: if someone's uppity boss serolled by their computer and saw your image, would they keep going or do a double-take?
>>
>>438923
Please stop comparing 4chan nsfw rules to real nsfw rules, they aren't.
>>
File: ~pat pat~.png (66KB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
~pat pat~.png
66KB, 352x217px
>>438923
I think anime girls would also warrant a double take.
>>
>>438711
just ban evade you dingle
mods are shit and will remain shit, so there's no point in respecting the rule
>>
>>438711
You cropped it to make it look like semen. You knew the risk you were taking and you got punished for it.

Why are you playing dumb about this ban?
>>
>>438711
/a/ is the most hypocritical board, and your image implies heavy (and very immature) sexually suggestive content. I would have banned you for quality of posts and NSFW.
>>
>>438970
Mods are humans and they make mistakes. I'm sure that if a mod saw the full image and the context, they would think otherwise.
>>
>>438711
Which official non-hentai manga is that image from?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.