[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This boggles my mind and forces me to ask. What the hell were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 023.png (92KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
023.png
92KB, 640x960px
This boggles my mind and forces me to ask.

What the hell were people posting with their phones to get the entire AT&T cellphone network of central Utah blocked?

This makes posting inconvenient now since I can't take screenshots and post them unless I'm on wifi so I'm really curious to know what people were doing that deserved this.
>>
Extreme shitposting is one hell of a drug.

The people that get rangebanned from any part of 4chan are some of the most unpleasant people alive.
>>
>>436652
I guess so. Must've been some asshole using his phone to ban evade.

It just takes one dick to ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>436646
/jp/ shitposters were the worst, so bad moot killed /jp/ altogether.
>>
File: 1454646623266.png (147KB, 294x331px) Image search: [Google]
1454646623266.png
147KB, 294x331px
>>436652
So the solution is to force people to pay to post?
>>
>>436805
I never said I had a solution.
>>
>>436805
The solution is to use your computer like a civilized person.
>>
>>436646
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>436646
Central texas is blocked too
>>
>>436646
All phone posters should be barred from posting anyway. 9/10 people posting from their phone have nothing to actually contribute and just use it to shitpost and ban evade

>>436823
I got a good portion of Mexico banned, so that might have something to do with it. The /co/cksucker mod on /a/ is incredibly easy to upset and any form of dissent or disagreement with his decisions and he goes to using range bans instead. Regardless of how easy you are to deal with.

But don't feel left out, however. A good portion of china was range banned along-side you guys
>>
>>436646
It has something to do with AT&T blocking all traffic to and from 4chan a few years back. I don't know what and mods aren't talking.
>>
>>436823
East Texas too. I'm lucky to have one that isn't within the block range right now

>>436884
But then more than the mobile network would be blocked
>>
>>436876
Nice stats.
>>
>>436646
>What the hell were people posting with their phones to get the entire AT&T cellphone network of central Utah blocked?
Just take a casual look at /v/, /pol/, /tv/, /int/, and /sp/ to easily gget your answer.
>>
Just don't post from your fucking phone
>>
Who actually decides range bans? Can any random mod do it?
>>
>>437448
VPN to the computer that you do have.
>>
>>436876
>any form of dissent or disagreement with his decisions
Can you please elaborate on what you said that got you range banned?
>>
moot said like 40% of traffic were from mobile posters in his q&a and that number is obviously going to keep rising. Treating us mobile users like second class citizens is unfair. Most mobile users don't even use adblocking add-ons so most of 4chans ad impressions must come from the mobile site. It's dumb, hire more mods.
>>
>>437516
Every phone poster is a shitposter
>>
>>437516
>moot said like 40% of traffic were from mobile posters in his q&a and that number is obviously going to keep rising
I always wondered what the final nail in 4chan's coffin would be
>>
>>436646
Reimu's armpits. [spoiler]unshaved, I don't care that spoiler doesn't work[/spoiler]
>>
>>437516
"Traffic" doesn't mean "posting".
>>
>>437447
>Who actually decides range bans?
The mods discretion. They can range ban anyone that tgey feel like for any reason.
>Can any random mod do it?
Yes, any mod can initate a rangeban and determine if it's for a week, a month, or permanent.
>>
>>437447
How would anyone know.
Don't listen to random memeaddicts and other ban evaders on /qa/.
There's a category on the feedback page for range bans if you think you got rekt by mistake.
>>
>>436646
This pisses me off. I'm away from my computer most of the time and I can't post on threads because of this block when I'm on data. Arizonafag here.
>>
>>436646

Mobile networks are basically proxies and people can abuse them to post cp and other illegal shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.