[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can global rule 15 be changed so that you don't get banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: GR15.png (4KB, 320x38px) Image search: [Google]
GR15.png
4KB, 320x38px
Can global rule 15 be changed so that you don't get banned when it's relevant to the thread (eg desktop threads) and not just shitposting?
>>
Ponies are like left-wing politics: So dangerous to the average 4chan user that exposure immediately derails a thread and shrivels the penises of everyone present. Rule 15 exists for a reason; we need a safe space from that shit.
>>
>>435291
Move over Doonesbury there's new satire in town

>start liking what I like or I'll give you SUCH A SCRATCH
>>
>>435288
>>435291
Rule 15 is there so you don't scream and cry when someone calls you a brony fag
>>
>>435303
>Things that never happen
>>
>>435291
>left-wing politics: So dangerous to the average 4chan use

Go to /lit/ or /co/, you fucking kike, and tell me there's no lefties on 4chan.
>>
>>435393
>tell me there's no lefties on 4chan
I don't think anybody asserted or even suggested this.
>>
>>435288
Nice, maybe I can actually talk about the gameplay of dem fightin herds once new worthwhile info releases.
>>
>>435288
You being a horsefucker isn't relevant to most threads.
>>
>>435478
I know but it is to some.
>>
>>435497
Good thing all of those are on /mlp/ or /trash/ where they belong.
>>
>>435501
>desktop and home screen threads
>battlestation threads
>>
We are not going to change the rules just so you can bring openly express your autism and how bad you want to fuck horses, if anything, I'm so glad this rule is in place, and hope that it NEVER changes.
>>
>>435517
I don't even want to fuck horses, gryphons are more my thing.
>>
>>435288
No. Fuck off newfag horsefucker.
>>
You can't put a crack in global 15 and not expect it to cause issues. If anything it would annoy people more than it just being there or gone in full, because neither side would be happy with it fence-sitting on itself instead of being how it was or gone.

Besides, "relevant to threads" is subjective and wholly exploitable. It means bronies can go find things that tie in ponies to other boards and go make threads on those other boards as an excuse to get a toehold in them and viral. For exanple they'd go make threads about pony games on /v/ and drive the board nuts. Definitely a no-go suggestion imo.
>>
File: 0ad.jpg (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
0ad.jpg
7KB, 284x284px
>>435303
More like your deep seated autistic triggers are brushed and you turn into howling tumblrina faggot slamming the report button as hard as you can. Ponies were such rich bait before /mlp/ mootykin had to ban it so you would stop spurging out when a troll posted outside of mlpg.
>>
>>435869
Brony fag, lol
>>
>>435291
>>435303
>>435478
>>435501
>>435517
>>435582
>>435854
>>435995
>five (and a half) years
>approximately 25% of your life dedicated to being mad about ponies
>>
Here we have another thing used by bronies to get people 'on their side'

They use this character called 'barneyfag' and they tell people 'huh see ponies arent that bad, in fact if you dislike ponies you are like this guy, so please don't report us pls also lets get rid of rule 15'
>>
>>436425
lmao
>>
>>436425
Yes it's pretty obvious. Bronies developed specialized ban evasion tools back in the /b/ days. How did Barneyfag become so proficient in ban evasion?
Seems more like a brony who is familiar with ban evasion has picked up his mantle for fursecution purposes.
>>
/mlp/ should stay in /mlp/
get fucked horsefucker.
>>
>>436050
it is superfucking sad when you realised the butthurt ponies cause still hasn't gone away.
>>
>>437300
>5 (five) and 1/2 (one half) years
>>
>>437323
it's just a meme, it's fun to pretend and keep up the act
nobody really cares
>>
>>437488
If you didn't care you wouldn't post in the first place.
Damage controling piece of shit :^)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.