[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why people on /qa/ write long and complicated posts? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Smart-Kid[1].jpg (4MB, 2167x2080px) Image search: [Google]
Smart-Kid[1].jpg
4MB, 2167x2080px
Why people on /qa/ write long and complicated posts? I'm not native English speaker, but my English is sufficient to understand 99% of posts on every other board (and the majority of common Internet posts), but when I come here, people use unusual and expert phrases and words and I have to focus to understand what are they saying. Why can't they express themselves like a normal people? Are /qa/ users trying hard to look smarter than rest of 4chan?
>>
If it's anything like /q/ was the people writing multi paragraph posts every time are janitors/mods. I'm not joking about it "like /q/" thing by the way that actually happened there and moot and to come admit it once.
>>
>>434752
If you don't understand a word, copy and paste it into google, and type "define" before or after it. It should be able to give you a definition of the word.
>>
No, they're just using words you don't know. These words are normal in USA.
>>
>>434752
>Why can't they express themselves like a normal people?
I think that's the point: the expressions are normal for the abnormal people who are making them.
>>
>>434757
I will never get over how /q/'s worst shitposter was actually a janitor
>>
>>434833
I just loved how i was the only person who seemed to realize he was before he got outed. A guy who replies to nearly every single thread with multi paragraph posts never bad mouthing the mods is just a LITTLE suspicious.
>>
git gud
>>
Dumb foreigner.
>>
>>434752
>Are /qa/ users trying hard to look smarter than rest of 4chan?

yes
>>
/qa/ is a board where the gloves come off discussing meta shit, so some people who care deeply about boards or the welfare of 4chan can go way beyond the usual level of things they say and do here.

Unfortunately a bunch of people have conflicting ideas and try to act like armchair admins thinking their definitions and visions must be the only way, due to this they can go overboard defending or attacking normally rather mundane things if they are insecure that it interferes with their singular vision for the place.
>>
>>434896
This is exactly the kind of post I was talking about faggot.
>>
>>434948
I gave you a real answer because you seemed to be looking for one. What the fuck else do you want.

If you want to know why I typed more than shitting out some faggot meme term/useless half assed reply, it's because I am to get a long-lasting answer out in one post so I don't have to keep coming back to this thread. This board is almost non-existent slow sobI'd rather have a nice crystallized answer than fragments that don't fully communicate what I wanted to say.

If you think -this- reply is too long too maybe you're just some ADD kid and I can't help you with that.
>>
>>434953
tl;dr
>>
File: 1453000579732.jpg (32KB, 479x699px) Image search: [Google]
1453000579732.jpg
32KB, 479x699px
>>434896
That actually makes sense.
>>
Simply because the topics discussed in /qa/ differ from ones you find on other boards and they require to be much more comprehensive with specific terminology, thus the whole language would be quite different and since you don't seem to be quite used to this style of expression, it would probably be confusing for you for some period of time, it's probably inevitable for most non-native speakers, but understanding the posts is merely a question of habit and majority of people should be able to master it in little to no time.
>>
>>434752
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.