[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about 4chan shit that really irks you. You know,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1436107490574.png (163KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
1436107490574.png
163KB, 413x451px
Let's talk about 4chan shit that really irks you. You know, those things that really get under your skin.

>___ BTFO
>___ on suicide watch
>>
Those two things, when used in completely memetic ways.

>stock photo of a mom with her head in her hands, kids screaming in background, the watermarks are still present
WOMEN ON SUICIDE WATCH
WOMEN BTFO

>no information beyond these two things, thread is already garbage on the OP alone
>>
There has never been a single worthwhile thread made with those combination of words, is the thing. It bothers me.
>>
File: 1451363320005.jpg (468KB, 1180x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451363320005.jpg
468KB, 1180x1080px
People defending their right to bring twitter/facebook/reddit shit to 4chan. Stealing 4chan memes/oc was bad enough, but now wanting pave over 4chan with painfully stupid/unfunny shit from those other websites, which were already so uncreative that they had to borrow from us to begin with, is just missing... everything. It's like someone stole a Ferrari and then drove a beat-up Civic back into the owner's garage and says everything's fine. No, it's not fine.

Do those people not value 4chan as a separate entity; do they no longer see it as exotic and distinct from the shitty social media zeitgeist? It isn't a derivative site for you newfags to post epic twitter shit you fucking retards. The pecking orders of derived shit went the other way around for the longest time, and so to see the river now flow backwards and people be fine with it is just incredibly depressing. I don't know why mods let it happen. Poor Hiro doesn't know any better or understands this either (presumably).
>>
"Chillposters." You know, the ones that purposely go out of their way to type in all lowercase with no punctuation. They are people who actually put MORE work into making their posts look casual and dismissive. I find that pathetic.
>>
>What did _____ mean by this?

Fuck those threads. Just an excuse to shitpost.
>>
>>432799
There's a painful truth in your reply, you know it's there so I am highlighting it for others:
>4chan [use to be] a separate entity; [it is] no longer [an] exotic and distinct from the shitty social media zeitgeist

You just crystalized and I now realize what I've felt was "wrong" for a long time now
>>
Fags that right in all caps to be be "LoL so funny and quirky"
>>
Posters who try to make lebin screenshot material instead of contributing to threads and not typing like retards.

Everything being reddit, /pol/ or tumblr.

Frogposters.
>>
>Daily reminder

Translation: Spam.
>>
Emoticons. Really, you sound like either a girl or a 8 year old kid.
>>
/pol/shits posting outside their containment board
>>
>>432799
>Stealing
Show the copyrights, please.
>>
Politicising everything. In minds of those anons there is nothing separate from politics, everything is either SJW reddit shit or a tru warrior for free speech redpill.

Treating the 4chan, and internet at a, too seriously in general.
>>
>>432803
>MORE work
how could it be more work if im pressing down on less keys to get a message across
>>
File: 1451743428879.jpg (481KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451743428879.jpg
481KB, 1280x720px
>>432816
What did she mean by this?

Also, I personally dislike F/SN bait pictures, niggerspeak, pepe, that Trump cap, wojak, reeeeee, >tfw

Can't think of much else.
>>
Weeaboos are upset about being called weeaboos, and now they think they have come up with the perfect comeback-insult:
>westacucks

I cringe evrerytime I see it.
>>
>>433376

westacuck detected
>>
>makiposting
>frogposting
>umaruposting
>drakeposting
>/q/posting
>gamertard blogs
>facebook tard blogs
>eternal "show and tell" blog generals that are nothing but reposts
>nostalgic, deluded "oldfags" who call everything funny that happens after their first two years on 4chan a "forced meme" and cry into their keyboards every time one is posted
>aggressive anime shitposters
>aggressive anti-anime shitposters
>"I fell for the meme"
>"Is ----- a meme?"
>>
>>433463
>>makiposting

Eh? Since when was this an issue?

The rest are stupid, yeah.
>>
>>433293
Because you type it normally and then you realize your mistake and have to edit your post. Don't act like I don't know you. :)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.