[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Eastern European Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 3452354123.jpg (780KB, 876x1016px) Image search: [Google]
3452354123.jpg
780KB, 876x1016px
I have filtered all eastern European nations on /int/, /pol/, and /sp/ and I have seen a drastic increase in quality from all these boards

However on other boards there is no way to filter all the Eastern Europeans and their shitposts. This has a simple solution, range ban all of Eastern Europe

I also tested by leaving the non slavic nations such as the Baltic states, Hungary, and Romania unfiltered and the quality was still increased noticeably. This leads me to believe that Slavs are the source of the problem.
Therefore rangebanning all slavic nations would do the most to improve 4chan as a whole
>>
>>427487
>this is what dumb Amerifats believe
lmao kill yourself
>>
Romanians aren't slavs? What are they then? Half gypsies, half turks?
>>
>>427497
They're Romanian
>>
File: 1401292174455.jpg (963KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1401292174455.jpg
963KB, 1920x1080px
>>427495
I live in that hemisphere but you'll never know where
>>
>>427499
you mean roma
>>
>>427503
Shut up weeaboo
>>
>>427511
This is why slavs need to be banned

I bet you are Polish
>>
>>427512
No, I'm Czech

I bet you don't even know where it is on the map you arrogant cunt
>>
>>427514
I did not realize living in a tiny irrelevant backwater was a point of pride among sl*vs
>>
Slavs are one of the only people that weren't cucked by SJW social media

OP is a faggot
>>
>>427521
fuck out of here polish scum

You clearly know nothing about the world outside of Europe
>>
>>427528
Oh you surely do you fucking scum
>implying world outside Europ, America and east asia matters
>>
>>427533
You claim that your part of the world matters but Poland and all other slavic nations but Russia are irrelevant
>>
>>427541
Sure thing you uneducated scum
>>
>>427552
>me
>uneducated
It is better to be rich here than be anything in Poland
>>
>>427487
>>427554
I think mods should just rangeban you instead, stupid bitch
>>
You are at least right about the Polish

I have also filtered them and the quality is much better on /int/ now
>>
That's bullshit

Slavs shitpost sometimes, but they are cool guys

Americans are biggest shitposters and also the most arrogant
>>
ITT: butthurt Slavs.
>>
>>427627
ITT: stupid American
>>
>not filtering all American posts
>>
>implying aussies aren't the world shitposting champions for five years running
Never had a problem with slavs. Canadians tend to be surprisingly obnoxious. Americans are very varied, can't really judge by that flag. The absolute stupidest tend to be American though. Continental Euros (esp. French) tend to be arrogant, as expected. Not gonna comment on the Brits because I'm biased, being one myself.
>>
>>427633
op is obviously from somewhere in Latin America not the US based the posts above

Ignorant fucking Europeans, they love to go on about how Americans are stupid and don't know about other countries but then they turn around and don't know the slightest thing about anywhere outside of Europe
>>
>>427487
BAN SUBHUMAN SLAV
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.