[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLAGS ON /POL/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: 1453828134332.jpg (246KB, 1280x954px) Image search: [Google]
1453828134332.jpg
246KB, 1280x954px
can we please return /pol/ to its former greatness and remove the cancer that is flagposting? when /pol/ was at its best, everyone could pick the flag that best suited their person political affiliation and leanings. you could choose an american, confederate, israeli, the gadsden flag, or (god forbid) the Hakenkreuz flag of Germany. When the traitorous M00t became incensed at /pol/ for calling him a cuck, he did all he could to nuke the board. he implemented IP based flags and this has subsequently turned /pol/ into a shitposting haven that rivals /int/. /int/ is where flagposting belongs, IP based flags should be removed from /pol/ so intelligent political discourse can not be discounted by spamming "a fucking leaf" "sweden yes" or "poo in loo." these memes belong on /int/ and not on /pol/. Hiroshima Nagasaki, J00t, Hiro, whatever your nic name is, i ask you to do what M00t could not, and make /pol/ great again! Thank you.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>427432
exactly my point. we don't need this on /pol/ anymore. it is shitting up the board.
>>
>>427434
Sorry faggot shitposting is defended by free speech
>>
>>427435
shitposting is allowed. flagposting can be minimized with this simple fix. do you even remember /pol/ before IP based flags? or are you one of the new arrivals that is killing the board?
>>
>>427435
>free speech
>privately owned image board

Pick one
>>
>>427446
>>427435
this has nothing to do with free speech. removing IP based flags will decrease shitposting (flagposting) and lead to an increase in political discourse.
>>
/pol/ was never great
>>
>>427454
says the cuck
>>
>>427454
Cuck detected
>>
>>427427
Yes please

We need some more flags to choose from though
>>
>>427464
this
>>
>>427452
Stop trying to censor people
>>
>>427427
imagine being a lonely australian autist. your only reprieve from your horribly lonely existence was the sense of companionship and socialization you got from your interactions on /pol/. then, out of nowhere, M00t puts in IP based flags and all of a sudden Australians are discriminated against. the only place this lonely autist felt accepted now rejects him for the sole reason of being an australian.
>>
>>427470
>removing flags is somehow censorship

oh fuck off you stupid nigger you obviously don't know what censorship is.
>>
REMOVE FLAG
>>
WE
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
LOO
>>
Agree, OP.
>>
https://4ch.be/qa/search/text/flag%20pol/type/op/end/2015-12-09/

Reminder that OP is fucking autistic
>>
https://4ch.be/qa/search/text/flags%20pol/type/op/end/2015-12-09/

This too
>>
i support this
>>
>>427427
>>427464
>>427494
>>427525
>>427535
Five posts, less than five IPs.

Own the fuck up, Pajeet.
>>
>>427543
there's 12 IPs you fucking ponce
>>
MAKE /pol/ GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: ss (2016-01-28 at 08.35.14).png (5KB, 311x200px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-28 at 08.35.14).png
5KB, 311x200px
>>427543
Wow, great skillz family.
>>
Tbqh /int/ flags have turned a malignant cancer into a terminal death sentence.

Pls Japanese moot, put us back to selected flags or non at all.
>>
>>427568
please Hiroshima, save /pol/ from itself.
>>
>>427427

>too much banter for faggots like OP to handle

Good. Weed out the weak and unworthy.
>>
but how will we know if its an Australian shitposter
>>
After banning the Reddit boogeyman, I personally think that the mods should remove flags from none of the boards and, instead, remove OP permanently from 4chan.
>>
>>427607
OP here, gas yourself you flagposting reddit spamming untermenschen
>>
>>427427
Agree with you.
>>
>>427610
And now the mods will ban you. Good job, Pajeet. Poo in loo and eat it too.
>>
Flags are good because they stop irrelevant countries from misrepresenting their geographic location. It stops Canadians from shitposting about how "trump lost my vote" and it stops Americans from trying to act like they know whats going on in European politics. Basically, it lets you tell who is being real, and who is full of shit.

Also, have Indian posters ever had anything of value to add to any thread? Seriously, no one cares about what Indians have to say because no one cares about India, utterly irrelevant. POO IN LOO.
>>
+1
>>
I don't like flags on /pol/.
/pol/ memes created around the flags inevitably find their way back to /int/, which shits it up obviously.
>>
File: Kr.jpg (521KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kr.jpg
521KB, 900x900px
>nobody's actually agreeing with OP
>he's clearly responding to himself with proxies to inflate the IP count and make it look legit
>his three month autismfest has resulted in the removal of flags from 0 (ZERO) boards
>>
>>427622
still here, also nice flagpost +1 well meme'd.

you fucking faggot.
>>
>>427630
wrong on all counts. OP here, not a single (You)
>>
>>427631
INDIA ON POOICIDE WATCH

DON'T WANNA BE A SUBCONTINENTAL IDIOT
LIVING IN THE SLUMS IN NORTHERN INDIA
CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUNDS WHEN MY ASS BLOWS
CAUSE RAJ'S CURRY CAME OUT AS A COILER

WELCOME TO THE NEW KIND OF TOILET
NOT THE ONE WE CHOSE TO WORSHIIIIIP
EVERYTHING ISN'T MEANT TO BE FIRST WORLD
CALCUTTA, GOA AND ALSO DELHI
OUR STREETS REMAIN QUITE SMELLY
BECAUSE WE CAN'T TAKE POO TO THE LOO
>>
>>427634
>oh poo is too stupid to understand how proxies work and still uses them anyway
POO = LOO = YOU
>>
>>427636
>>427638
thanks for proving my point idiots, see hiro, this is what discourse on the new /pol/ descends to. i'm not offended, because i'm not remotely indian. it is just shitposting to the max and takes away from quality content and posts.
>>
>>427640
>it is just shitposting to the max
How about we take it to the streets? My shitposting versus your street shitting.

INDIA STATUS: SUPER POO-WER
>>
>>427641
i hope you are taking note mods, this is why we need flags removed. you aren't funny, you are a cringe worthy autist.
>>
KEEP FLAGS

FLAGS FOREVER
>>
No, this is election season and every damn british muslim will try to act like an american.
>>
>>427651
>implying it matters
>>
Rajesh wears his tattered dress
Mother's got a smoggy head
The kids wish that they had upstairs
Manjula's crying in her sleep
Pajeet's shitting in the street
He can't let it hang

Our street
Careful where you put your feet
Our street
No need to wipe yourself, Pajeet
Our street
Turds bake in the blazing heat
Our street
Just squat down, don't take a seat

>>427644
No, you're the autist.
You literally had fifteen active threads on /qa/ at once back in November and they all wound up deleted.
And yet you're still here.
End yourself
(but you're probably past your life expectancy at the age of 38 anyway)
>>
>>427654
kek, i love how wrong you are on every assumption.

>not indian at all
>haven't posted with a single proxy
>this is my first thread ever on /qa/

any more incredible predictions Nostradamus? you've been spot on thus far.
>>
>>427655
>if I deny everything, I'll get away with it!

I'm just going to keep writing songs, Apu.
>>
>>427427
Bring back the flags.
>>
FLAGS ON ALL BOARDS

And IP ban all Indian posters. All these do is shit and shitpost.
>>
>>427657
you're so wrong on every count i'm actually laughing
>>
>>427660
>g-gotta keep denying everything, t-then I'll win!

You're not laughing willingly, the smog is giving you an irreversible brain infection.

RIP IN POOSS INDIA

"we will be a superpower by 2030 u shit!! u will respect me i am your king u capitalist pig fucks fuck you" -Indian PM, 2015
>>
>>427663
kek i'm actually canadian and hate the fucking leaf posting. nice try though family.
>>
>>427668
>denying your Indian
>admitting you're from FUCKING CANADA

A FUCKING LEAF
HAHAHAHAHA
LITERALLY
A
FUCKING
LEAF
IN
THE
LOO
>>
File: mild pepe sauce by boube.jpg (200KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
mild pepe sauce by boube.jpg
200KB, 1152x864px
>>427427
I'm with you OP.
I thought about this a while ago and came to the same conclusion, flag memes are killing discussion.

I think it was after reading a well-made and very interesting post by an indian dude in a conversation, he had very good points but the only answer he got was poo in the loo.

And I'm not saying that because I don't really have this problem with the french flag, every body seem tired of the surrender meme, I'm really seeing it happen to australia/canada/india/etc.

Not to mention the stupid USA vs the world bullshit that everyone loves to pull and degenerates in shit flinging in whatever thread they are. Same thing in between yuropoors with sweden/germany/france/uk/whatever throwing banter about islamic occupation, which is fun, but more often than not actually end up destroying all discussion. It's not banter anymore if people get mad about it and end up just calling each other names.

Besides rare flags are not even a thing anymore, everybody knows half of them are fake so what's the point.
>>
File: 1445600272993.jpg (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445600272993.jpg
21KB, 800x600px
>>427670
Nicely done, that sure showed him!
>>
le reddit bump
>>
>>427718
Indian detected.
Don't you have a street to be shitting in?
>>
File: 1353789741073.jpg (91KB, 635x954px) Image search: [Google]
1353789741073.jpg
91KB, 635x954px
>>427427
I agree with this 100%
>>
>>427427
>p-please allow us to baselessly shitpost from the country of our choosing
lol
>>
>>429713
moot made those custom flags just for /pol/ and now they're going to waste.
>>
>>429719
moot did a lot of stupid things, huh?
>>
>former greatness

ONE CANNOT FATHOM THE IDEA OF INITIALIZING THIS FECALLY RIDICULOUS SUGGESTION
>>
>>427865
I sure did, he left the thread when I posted that.
>>
>>427440
Yes it was constantly Euro vs America threads but all the Euros would be American shit posters.
Do you remember why the flags were added, are you sure you've even been to /pol/
>>
>>427458
>>427460
How old are you?
>>
>>427670
How old are you?
>>
pol as i understand it today produces cancer in epic amounts which is great but why complain about catching what you pitch. (not you personally I'm sure you'd like me to add)

>former greatness

I remember reading post that chilled me to the bone and thinking i hope this happens, its f*ck it and see. Pol has achieved a lot, starting again on the other chan did not surpass the former peaks from my seat.

When the muh we're leaving "m00t work for man" was going on I was spamming ok bro see you tomorrow went and checked it out but it was a plato not the peak or change that most wanted to see, came back checked my fortune and carried on growing but maybe not a single pollack knows what I'm rambling on about.

So to sum up the easy fix is leave, the hard fix is drive the devil from your board without using cancer and flags make pol unique.
>>
>>430016
20, leaf fag

You need to LEAF 4chan. I can't beLEAF Hiro allows Canadians on 4chan in the CURRENT YEAR, it's unbeLEAFable
>>
>>430101
I'm american you dumbshit.
>>
>>430102
>FIFTY SOMALI FLAGS
>STACKED POLISH FLAGS
>LIBERIAN KNOCKOFF
>EAST INDIA COMPANY RIPOFF
Literally, LITERALLY kill yourself, graveyard shift worker at 7/11.
>>
>>430109
I'm so offended :(

Grow up kiddo.
>>
>>430109
asdism speak's
>>
>>427427
>intelligent political discourse
>/pol/
>implying

it's literally "kill all niggers race war now"
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.