[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't moot say he'd axe /pol/ if it went full on Stormtard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 29vch94.jpg (445KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
29vch94.jpg
445KB, 1280x960px
Didn't moot say he'd axe /pol/ if it went full on Stormtard again?

I don't hate /pol/, just asking.
>>
No, he said that for /new/. He specifically made /pol/ so that it wouldn't mater even if it became /stormfront/ again.
>>
No you fucking newfag he said that about /new/
>>
>>426472

Suck my dick you fucking faggot.
>>
>>426470
The problem is that people like you think saying the word 'nigger' makes a person a "full on Stormtard"
>>
>>426470
You haven't been here for too long if you actually think /pol/ is stormfront right now.

Eugenics and a liberal genocide used to be popular /pol/ topics.
>>
It bled out too many users to the other chan.

It's not happening. Besides Moot is dead. Long live Hirohito.
>>
>>426470
Who cares what moot thinks? We are under Hiroshima now.
>>
>>426470
No.
/thread
>>
Why does that picture even exist?
>>
Moot did say it about /pol/ as well, it actually had a time limit as well. (About a month)

Also
>/pol/ isn't stormfront

Fuck off, /pol/ is overrun with Stormfront and AVFM faggots.
>>
>>426481
I say nigger all the time and I hate /pol/

The problem is when /pol/niggers start to unironically talk about politics on other boards.

I mean, really, what do black crime rates have to do with this movie?

What do holocaust death figures have to do with Erlang programming?

We sadly have to keep /pol/ on this site because the alternative is deleting it and having butthurt /pol/tard faggots leak onto every other board, even worse than it is now.

The solution is >>>418249
>>
>>426617
>The problem is when /pol/niggers start to unironically talk about politics on other boards.
What is it that makes you think these people are from /pol/ besides the racism? Do you think all racists are from /pol/?
>>
>>426623
(not the person you were talking to)

as an expert on the study of modern imageboard culture i am an expert in many different kinds of political activity and have observed shifts in the observed political behavior of various boards over time

recently (~3 years) i have noticed a shift in the political culture that seems to be gravitating towards "/pol/-like behavior" and the alt-right, which appear to be externally driven rather than organic outgrowths of the existing board culture

while i am aware of developments in current events that could naturally explain the rise in alt-right behavior among radicalized users it seems to be at odds with the relative diversity of insane political opinions that were often present before
>>
Hiroshima shall not allow us to be destroyed.

The alternative narrative shall not be silenced.
>>
>>426631
There are different groups and factions that have targeted certain boards for spreading awareness of certain agendas on this site for a variety of reasons. One of these groups is the alt-right, and subdivided among that faction are the clickbait/podcast spammers. I think it sounds like you are falling for the gimmicks of the viral marketing interns who drum up outrage in /pol/-like threads for adsense clickthroughs.
>>
>>426617
>Everyone who mentions politics is /pol/
amazing

>>426631
What you're seeing is a natural societal shift. It may shock you, but the workings of the culture at large are reflected in imageboard culture.

>>426636
Oh look a conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>426609
>>426617
>>426631
4chan is contrarian, both towards the mainstream (feminism, Obama's presidency, college safe spaces and PC culture overall), and towards websites like Tumblr that promote and spread this kind of culture. Reddit bans radical subreddits. Twitter goes after people with politically incorrect ideas.

4chan is relatively tiny compared to these other websites. There's no other place like it where this kind of anti-mainstream discussion is possible, thanks to its anonymity and relative lack of moderation.

They're not from Stormfront. They're not MRA. They're not from /pol/. These are just feminist boogeyman for this new right-wing "movement" among young adults.
>>
>>426648
i honestly think 4 chan should take ideas from reddit desu
>>
>>426470

/pol/ wont ban you for having an opinion that isnt full-on KKK tier.
Stormfront will ban you for that.

I never really used /new/ when it was around, but I remember moot axing the board for being so far gone.
>>
>>426641
>conspiracy theorist.
>>>/tin/foil when?
>>
>>426654
Silencing them does not make it go away.

A liberal dictatorship verging on communism is not a very healthy thing. In fact, Obama recently said that he is against this too: it's important to have a fair and open discussion where different viewpoints are allowed and tolerated.
>>
>>426667
4chan shouldn't harbor fascist bullshit. fuck off
>>
>>426670
Most of them aren't fascists. They're as radical as Rand Paul or Bill Maher. Only a few legitimately support all of Trump's ideas.

There are only a few committed fascist trolls on here, and I rarely stumble upon it on /pol/ or other boards.
>>
>>426670
See, this is the real problem.
>any opinion that isn't mainstream political correctness = fascism - /pol/

Fuck, look at /co/. If you dare mention that maybe making Wally West black or Thor a woman is stupid you get banned immediately.
>>
>>426684
>If you dare mention that maybe making Wally West black or Thor a woman is stupid you get banned immediately
god, i wish this was true, but it isn't

>>>/co/79362755
>>>/co/79362697

care to try again, stormweenie?
>>
>>426636
while i'm sure these people are active i imagine they confine themselves to the spawning grounds and the rest of 4chan mostly deals with the fallout

>>426641
>the workings of the culture at large are reflected in imageboard culture
external culture should be checked at the door and existing culture respected; should you feel the need to change it it should be done by evolving the existing norm rather than supplanting it

>>426648
even on tumblr and reddit you can find people who bash on feminism, college safe spaces and PC culture run away

and to begin with i want jack shit to do with any new "movement" people are trying to import to 4chan
>>
>>426771
>even on tumblr and reddit you can find people who bash on feminism, college safe spaces and PC culture run away

Absolutely. Reddit is a lot bigger than 4chan, so you're more likely to find various communities there. The dominating culture there is however a liberal one, and it's invigorated by the upvote/downvote system. Like I said, 4chan's anonymity and relative freedom appeals to people who would otherwise be judged by the dominating culture.

>and to begin with i want jack shit to do with any new "movement" people are trying to import to 4chan

They're not actively importing it. It just happens. You're either a supporter of feminism, a conservative, an independent or moderate, or apolitical. They don't actively try to convert other people to their beliefs, they're just articulating their political opinions on the matter at hand. They only break 4chan's rules when it's obvious shitposting, baiting, or when it's off-topic, and you can report them if that happens.
>>
>>426641
Maybe he isn't /pol/, but if he wants to talk politics he sure as fuck should do it there.
There is a reason why we have thematic boards.
>>
>>426667
>dictatorship
>communism
>>
Captcha-free post should be enabled sometimes for more fun.
>>
>>427107
only for one hour, from 4:00 am to 5:00 am, Japan time, but can only happen in a 1/14 chance, every night.
>>
>>426662
/new/ was a huge mess. Someone from /o/ stated it was like piranhas with party hats and a Benny Hill theme playing. People who go to the board most likely had a masochistic tendency to argue or get trolled. I mostly stayed out of the arguments because I wasn't informed enough to understand economics or how politics work.

It was also a pretty inclusive board.

There is no archive to view /new/ threads anymore since the sites are all dead.
>>
>>426609
AVFM, as in A Voice For Men? I'm sorry but the only way that would offend you is if you are either female or a feminist. Neither of these belong on 4chan and online in general. Fuck off cunt.
>>
*yawn*
Another anti-/pol/ thread.

Get it into your fat fucking heads: Hiroshima-chan is not going to nuke /pol/ when it's the board with the 3rd highest traffic. And if some dumb-fuck of a mod somehow manages to get him to do it, well then... then we'll see a happening, that's for sure. The cancer that was /mlp/ will be nothing to what will be seen.
>>
>>427131
>*yawn*
*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
Pshh, nothing personnel kid
>>
>moot
who?
>>
File: PC culture.png (16KB, 870x169px) Image search: [Google]
PC culture.png
16KB, 870x169px
>>427106
Literally Obama's words.
>>
>>427123
>the only way that would offend you
In general any movement that has bothered to name itself should offend you by existing on 4chan.
>>
>>426470
Yeah, why don't you go ask him right now why he doesn't axe /pol/?

/pol/ isn't even stormfront anymore. It's fucking r9k with a coat of paint.
>>
File: 1278009452667.png (61KB, 661x716px) Image search: [Google]
1278009452667.png
61KB, 661x716px
>>427112
>There is no archive to view /new/ threads anymore since the sites are all dead.

It was truly a wondrous place.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.