[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask for music on /mu/ >anons reply helpfully and give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (39KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 436x436px
>ask for music on /mu/
>anons reply helpfully and give good recs
>ask for books on /lit/
>ask for computer parts on /g/

>ask for anime on /a/
>LOL BOKU NO PICO FAGGOT NO REQUESTS OUTSIDE OF /r/!!!!1
>global ban for 3 days

>ask for pictures of smug girls, lolis, dark skinned girls on /a/
>thread hits bump limit
>>
>>424067
Bullshit
>>
>>424070
yes once they get a chance to post their meme albums/books the rest of the replies are serious
>>
>>424067
Oh look, another whining frogposter.
>>
>>424072
>implying pointing out trash moderation is whining
>implying i wasn't making sadfrog OC when you were in middle school
>>
>>424067
hello /r/anime
>>
>>implying pointing out trash moderation is whining.
You're not very bright, are you? Why don't you take your self righteousness somewhere else.

>making sadfrog OC
That's pathetic.

>when you were in middle school
I don't care how old you are.
>>
>>424067
>>424071
>>424074
>>424084
replying to every other post in this thread
>>
>>424086
You forgot to reply to your other post, seen here >>424083
>>
>>424087
>not replied to your own post

>>424088
>>
>>424067
/a/ is a really stupid board so instead of asking for something you have to demand it, and possibly call them faggots.
>>
>>424067
Anime attracts angry autists like flies to shit. Of course they're assholes. No one who isn't full of self loathing and regret watches anime.
>>
There is a very specific "no recs, no sauce" culture on /a/. If you're looking for anime recommendations, you should try out /wsr/, its great.
>>
>>424217
but that is demonstrably false with the existence of other requesf threads on /a/
>>
File: bill.jpg (29KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
29KB, 396x400px
>>424067
>>ask for music on /mu/
>>anons reply helpfully and give good recs
>>ask for books on /lit/
>>
>>424067

Jesus Christ.

/mu/ is the exact opposite of their arch-nemesis being r/music. Whatever Reddit decides to like or hate that means /mu/ must do the opposite.
>>
>>424088
M-MASAKA
>>
>>424297
I've gotten some good book recommendations on /lit/, once I got past the "genre fiction sucks" shitposters. Dunno about /mu/, I don't care about any music that isn't Japanese or from a video game. Or EDM I guess, since that's a little of both. At any rate I can find my own music, that's a lot easier.
>>
File: 1417820196576.gif (498KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1417820196576.gif
498KB, 480x300px
>>424324
>I don't care about any music that isn't Japanese or from a video game. Or EDM

At what point do you admit that you just don't like music?
>>
File: 1444582632580.jpg (24KB, 329x297px) Image search: [Google]
1444582632580.jpg
24KB, 329x297px
>anon is a reddit piss baby that just started posting on 4chan
>cries about being banned for wanting /a/, of all boards, to spoon feed xir
>>
>>424067
>using /a/

there's your problem famm. /a/ is an outdated legacy board. It's just dead weight.
>>
>>424437
>i didn't read the OP
>>
You don't want recommendations from that cesspool anyways, they all have shit taste

I've browsed there for a while and there's so many, non ironic threads with tons of replies about the most boring generic garbage, and half of them not even discussing, just posting their "waifus". Terrible fucking board
>>
File: 1416558549051.png (574KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1416558549051.png
574KB, 640x640px
>Visit /a/ again after 3 years, because I've lost interest in anime ever since
>Make testpost, act like a newfag and ask for anime recommandation
>use "animes"
>get serious replies with recommandations, nobody pointing out that the plural of anime is infact anime
>get really angry and sad and close the tab
>>
>>424067
/a/ in a nutshell
>>
>>424488
Link to the thread or it didn't happen.
>>
You all are right, /a/ is really bad so don't go there. Use /v/ or /wrs/ instead.
No need to make a thread next time.
>>
All this butthurt
>>
>>424485
That applies to every board
>>
>>424067
>>ask for books on /lit/
lel, as if
>>
>>424301
No, not exactly. I mean, sorta.
>>
/a/ is a shit board but its good for getting lots of (You)s
>>
>>424301
but /mu/ loves death grips
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.