[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reddit deletes off topic posts and has subreddits for every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: absolutely_ironic.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_ironic.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>reddit deletes off topic posts and has subreddits for every political view from far right to far left
WOW THEY LOVE CENSORSHIP NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>4chan literally censors content on /v/ and any dissenting opinions of mods
>shitpost non-right opinions into oblivion
DUDE 4CHAN IS A BASTION OF FREE SPEECH REDDIT SUX

What did he mean by this?
>>
Nice thread hotpockets, now get back to work or kill yourself.
>>
>>422129
Nazi cunts lack self-awareness, that's why they're nazi cunts.

Still, /g/ is faster than r/linux and they haven't got anything that matches /co/, even as shitty as it's gotten.
>>
>>422134
>everyone who disagrees with me is a mod
>>
Didn't reddit go on a crusade to ban everything that advertisers would find objectional, like fat hate or nigger hate?
That's censorship.
4chan does have a ton of censorship though. Especially /v/.
/v/'s mods are cunts and should all die painfully.
>>
>>422141
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>422143
Your mom
>>
>>422143
You're mom
>>
>>422129
Reddit political boards have two settings-- edgy /pol/shit that's bound to basically just /r/Europe and /r/european, and stupid liberal boards that delete anything that disagree with the moderations point of view.
>>
>>422129
you're forgetting the part where subreddits are moderated by the community which means the vast majority of political subs have mods enforcing their agendas, not to mention the reddit admins who literally remove shit from the front page if they don't agree with it
>>
>>422265
You mean like how /pol/ shotposts every non-neonazi opinion into oblivion and cries SJW at it?
>>
>>422268
sort of
the biggest difference between /pol/ and reddit is that on /pol/ people will say "I don't agree with you, fuck off" but on reddit your comment will get deleted and your account shadowbanned
>>
>>422268
>Being called out for being wrong is just as bad as not being able to express your opinion at all
How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>422295
>lol cuk cuk cuk sjw reddit lmao get rekt
>proving anyone wrong
Pick 1

>you're able to post whatever opinion you want on reddit as long as it's on-topic and relevant to the subreddit
>this clearly means you're being censored and discriminated against because you can't shitpost against Jews and niggers on every single subreddit whether or not it's relevant to the subreddit like you do on 4chan
Hmmmm
>>
>>422344
>Reddit
>Go to /r/politics
>Post something like "Look at Trumps current poll numbers, he's beating Bernie by a mile."
>Enjoy your permaban for not sucking Bernie cock
>>
>>423242
Don't browse r/politics, but are you sure you're not posting "Trump beats Bernie in head to head poll according to Public Policy Polling", or "CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP BERNIEFAGS BTFO"?
>>
>>423245
The first one.
But if you actually had freedom you would be able to post the second one without issue.
A butthurt berniefag banning you because Bernie is losing is still a a butthurt berniefag banning you because Bernie is losing.
>>
>Reddit
>See thread about things people hate
>Post "The thing I can't stand the most when my cat vomits inside."
>Mod immediately bans me
>Mod posts my real name, password, credit card details for everybody to see
>"Lynch this fuck, he doesn't hate white people"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.