[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me, or have /tv/ racists become worse than /pol/ racists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1445287847149.png (6KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1445287847149.png
6KB, 501x585px
Is it me, or have /tv/ racists become worse than /pol/ racists? I just got out of a race-centric thread and their arguments are painfully autistic, borderline retarded. Not saying /pol/'s aren't, but I think /tv/ just one-upped them.
>>
it's the same fucking people

/v/, /tv/, and /pol/ all have massive overlap
>>
>>421680
Wish the mods would release some kind of data about posting habits. Would be interesting this kind of shit since third-party archives can only tell us so much.
>>
>>421669
>muh racism!

got something against differing viewpoints kike?
>>
>>421684
You say that and yet there's probably no question that you lose composure at the mere sight of feminism/niggers/etc.
>>
>>421686
:^)

desu I just go there to stir the pot, to use your peoples terms: the fire rises!
>>
>>421669
>worse than
I think you mean better than friend.
>>
>>421680
>>421683
I disagree with /v/. In order to post relevant content there you have to take on the task of playing a 10+ hour game. So they dip in and shitpost but I wouldn't say /pol/ frequents the board.

/tv/ on the other hand involves an activity they already engage in ( as most people do). So it became a second home.
>>
>>422023
>In order to post relevant content there you have to take on the task of playing a 10+ hour game.
You don't honestly believe that?

Half the time you don't even need to post relevant content there. Wait until about 2am EST, then post either a JAV thread, or a ridiculous Gamestop story that is in no way, shape or form believable and shoehorn the phrase "my wife's son" in there. You'll get to the bump limit within like 20 minutes.

On the other hand, try and make a thread about a lesser-known game without deliberately baiting in the OP, you'll be lucky to get 15 responses.

You don't need to play video games to shitpost about them. It's honestly scary how obvious it is that so many people on /v/ don't actually play video games.
>>
>>422069
>Wait until about 2am EST, then post either a JAV thread, or a ridiculous Gamestop story that is in no way, shape or form believable and shoehorn the phrase "my wife's son" in there. You'll get to the bump limit within like 20 minutes.
this is so sad and yet so funny.
the world is a marvelous place.
>>
>>422069
>Half the time you don't even need to post relevant content there.
Clear shitposting can be done anywhere, but if you truly want to assimilate the board then you have to have some understanding of the content they take part in. /v/ would be exactly like /tv/ (some argue it already is) if playing a long ass game was as easy as watching a 2hr movie.

Your general point is right though. I just don't think /pol/shits seriously spend a great deal of time on /v/ as they do /tv/.
>>
>>422098
/pol/ here.
We don't give a shit about /v/ and its degenerate childishness, nor /tv/ and its obsession with the electric jew.
>>
>>422149
You don't have to care in order to post dank maymays involving cuckoldry.
>>
File: 1453696562095.jpg (64KB, 664x482px) Image search: [Google]
1453696562095.jpg
64KB, 664x482px
>>422153
Here you go

The ancient Egyptians deified the primordial darkness as Kek who was a frog when he was male, and was a lying snake when it was a female.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_%28mythology%29

>"Kuk (also spelled as Kek and Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion. In the Ogdoad cosmogony, his name meant darkness. As a concept, Kuk was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Kauket (also spelled as Keket), which is simply the female form of the word Kuk.[1]

>Like all four dualistic concepts in the Ogdoad, Kuk's male form was depicted as a frog, or as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a snake, or a snake-headed woman. As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos. Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light. The other members of the Ogdoad are Nu and Naunet, Amun and Amaunet, Huh and Hauhet."
>>
File: serveimage.png (117KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
117KB, 1024x749px
>>422162
Looks more like Spurdo Sparde tbqh
>>
File: 1453713286506.jpg (28KB, 355x327px) Image search: [Google]
1453713286506.jpg
28KB, 355x327px
>>422173
Have this ancient Egyptian frog then
>>
>>422098
Playing a game is pretty easy though. And the thing is, you really don't have to play much of a game to talk about it as if you've played the whole thing. This is exactly what video game reviewers do. They play it for a few hours then write a review of the entire game.
>>
>>421669
It all happened after the cuckening when moot fucked with /pol/ those couple of days. There was a massive influx of /pol/fags and they never left. I miss the lost days. baneposting was the culmination of all the weird memes like durn and green oval.
>>
bring back actress threads

bring back cunny

you can do it, hirojewki, you're japanese and you don't have to listen to the blowback
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.