[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enable tripcodes on /b/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (122KB, 1000x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 1000x835px
Please enable the name field on /b/ so we can finally post with names and tripcodes.
>>
>>421602
Let me inform you why no one likes you, tripfig. It's because you're trying so desperately to be an individual.
You samefag over and over, playing as different people to bring yourself some fame, or some credit (because no anons would agree with any of your posts willingly, you must pretend you have support).
You create threads with the sole intention of people praising you.
While everyone else is being entirely ironic with their funposting, yours is only halfway there. It's noticeably different and you're doing it wrong. This includes the way you arrange your words, how you spell things, and how you try to joke along with us.
If we search you in the archives, it can be noticed that you use the words 'I' 'Me' 'My' multiple times in every post. We don't post about ourselves. You do, and no one cares because you have nothing interesting to say.
Other namefriends are namefriends not to etch out an image of their own name, but to encourage the small town feel of 4chan. You are doing it to try and get attention, and to be loved. Typical female behavior. People either namefag here to play a character, or to just let people recognize the closeness of the board. None of us are trying to be individuals but you. Yuji Sakai is a character. me on the left is a person who create content. Other people are adding to the culture. What do you produce?
The only thing you tried to produce was your shitty food blog. No one cared. Maybe if it was about the food itself, and no you, we would have actually listened. You try to commentate on things, video games, food, but end up just talking about yourself and not what you're speaking of.
We impersonate you because we don't like you. Then you cry like a baby and promise to leave forever, and you don't.
Your posts are cancerous. You want attention, you want people to like you. None of us are trying to build a fanbase but you.
That is why people are always mad at you tripfig. It doesn't help that you're female slime.
>>
File: image.png (580KB, 1400x1842px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
580KB, 1400x1842px
>>421619
>hurr durr muh anti-tripfriend rant
No one is making in into cancer but you.
>>
>>421976
He's not saying tripfags are cancer, he's saying people like you are cancer. The tripfags who are trying to build up a reputation and seeking attention on an anonymous imageboard. You're acting like people go out of their way to shit talk any tripfag who posts, but in reality they only shit on tripfags who they've seen act like retards.
>>
File: Tripfag joins the thread.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
Tripfag joins the thread.webm
3MB, 720x304px
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Anons get so excited over the most trivial things. Trips are necessary because, often times, they make the best posts in any given thread.
>>
>>421976
If I may interrupt this current conversation that is taking place in this thread I have a very important announcement to make. I noticed the reply you posted to one of my posts and I would like to inform you that that particular post contained a 100% original copypasta created by none other than me. I took notice that the statement you posted was aiming to make fun at my particular post. I take offense to this rude message that you are sending to me via the internet and I would like to bring to your attention the fact that I have reported you to the appropriate authorities.
>>
>>422320
>>422323
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>421602
That image is actually pretty good logic. I'm gonna save it and use it in future discussions.
>>
>>422340
The second to last panel basically says "if I use a tripcode I can more easily circlejerk with people", how is that good logic?
>>
>>422379
Anything can sound bad if you cast it in a negative light like that. Making friends that you can consistently discuss a subject you enjoy with should always be a positive.
>>
I only use a trip because it makes newfags angry, el oh el.
>>
>>422320
Keep thinking that dumbass. The majority of this site hates you and would definitely not notice if you stopped posting.
>>
File: dubs 26.jpg (872KB, 355x262px) Image search: [Google]
dubs 26.jpg
872KB, 355x262px
>>422400
I would usually call your're a fig. though this time those nice clear dubs are holding my tounge.
>>422458
nice aztec misfortunes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.