[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a thread on v >150 replies, hot discusion >it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1370192024676.jpg (30KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
1370192024676.jpg
30KB, 364x366px
>make a thread on v
>150 replies, hot discusion
>it gets randomly deleted
will they fix the moderation there anytime soon?
>>
>>421100
Probably not.

The mods are put of fucking control. The primary theory is that they're lashing out because they thought Moot was going to give the site to them instead of Hiro
>>
What kind of discussion was it? I've learned that even if the thread is legit, if the discussion gets too shitpost heavy the mods will just delete the thread to clean things up.
>>
>>421103
The mods have gone full reddit-tier (inb4 ban) ever since moot left because they know hiro won't do shit about it. It's pathetic.
>>
>>421124

Somebody on /v/ got a public ban for using the "nigger" word

Not even joking.
>>
>no context

it was trash
>>
People in this thread must be new if are whining about this.
Shit threads with hundreds of replies get deleted even if they are up for hours. Different reasons. But with the constant threads by the same shitposters here on /qa/ complaining about the moderation I don't believe them anymore. It seems that it's the same retards going to shitpost on boards that they not use just to get banned and keep crying.
>>
>>421103
But in the end Hiro barely touches the site and mods pretty much do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>421141
what went wrong in league of legends, refreshed page 2 replies
and then 404
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.