[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't keep his AdBlock on 24/7 regardless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1436257579572.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1436257579572.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>he doesn't keep his AdBlock on 24/7 regardless of what site he visits
>>
Disabling the ad blocker on a site is the wrong way to show ads anyway. The right way is to ad an exception for a specific ad server on a specific site. That way, when the old admin sells the site to some shekel-grubber who puts up ads from weheartmalware.net, you don't load the new ads. Plus you keep useful features like element hiding.
>>
I keep adblock off, but noscript on. That way I see the ad, but the people serving them to me don't get any money off it.

I AM DROWNING. AND THERE'S NO SIGN OF LAND. I'LL DRAG YOU DOWN WITH ME. HAND IN UNLOVABLE HAND AND I HOPE YOU DIE. I HOPE WE BOTH DIE.
>>
>>418832
I DON'T MEAN IT WHEN I TELL YOU
THAT I DON'T ADBLOCK YOU ANYMORE
>>
i disable adblock here because i want 4chan to be profitable enough for yahoo to buy it after they buy tumblr.
wouldn't it be funny if we had the same parent company? i think it would be funny
>>
I've recently disabled adblock here because hiro is a nice boy and moot was poop
>>
File: 1426545688961.jpg (141KB, 900x575px) Image search: [Google]
1426545688961.jpg
141KB, 900x575px
>have adblock off on 4chan
>see some j-list ad with an anime girl thanking me for not having adblock
>enable adblock that very day just to spite the nips
>>
>>419261
>see some j-list ad with an anime girl thanking me for not having adblock
>enable adblock that very day just to spite the nips
That's really fucking douche, she was thanking you.
>>
>>418860
>>418867
Hiroyuki runs malware ads on the front page, so I would recommend you leave it enabled. If you still want to see ads on other pages, you should do >>418825.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.