[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

---=== DAILY REMINDER ===--- Daily reminder that /qa/ IS NOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1383019072845.gif (97KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1383019072845.gif
97KB, 900x599px
---=== DAILY REMINDER ===--- Daily reminder that /qa/ IS NOT /q/. Please take all your crying and suggestions to your homeboards and www.4chan.org/feedback to allow us to have a meta board about 4chan.
Do I still need to remind you? This goes extremely towards you, hiro.
---=== DAILY REMINDER ===---
>>
Daily reminder that /qa/ was a throwaway board that just happened to stick around and it can be whatever people want it to be.
>>
THANK YOU BASED REMINDER MAN
>>
>>417122
Daily reminder for you to cry harder.
>>
Sorry, but considering Hiro keeps posting and answering questions here, you're never going to convince other people to stop using it this way.

Besides, since when were you the one in control? You didn't make the board, idiot.
>>
>>417231
When you're living in the basement under the ever watchful gaze of your parents, you tend to try and impose control over whatever you can to compensate for the lack of control you feel at home. You're not going to change him anon, as you allude to, it's all about what he wants, and fuck the rest of us.

Sage/hide etc.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.