[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fedora posting is the ultimate cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: fedora lighter.jpg (24KB, 336x340px) Image search: [Google]
fedora lighter.jpg
24KB, 336x340px
Let's take a look at the kind of posts that get replied with the "*tips fedora* xDD" ebic meme, and how it evolved from targeting only cringy fuckers to anyone trying to present arguments:

>I'm not a filthy commoner, I wear a Fedora, a true gentlemen's hat.
(the origin, and true meaning of the *tip*)
>My style is unique, outstanding in a world of sheep.
>I'm smarter than the average folk, I'm enlightened and europhoric in my use of barely complex words.
>That's why I don't believe in phony religions, only unintelligent people follow the masses and their fake gods
(even atheists agree this train of thought is cringy)
>Of course there is no God out there, it's self-evident, but people are indoctrinated
>Science has proven itself worthy of explaining the universe, by Ockham's razor I don't believe in any Gods
(this is only cringy to say, but is actually any atheists thought process)
>I think the scientific method constitutes our best shot at understanding the world
>I think the best explanation of human behaviour is looking at our evolutionary history
(now, why the fuck do people argue againt this? At this point this view has nothing to do with Fedoras or being a cringy euphoric snowflake)
>I give well thought explanations about human behaviour
>I give well thought explanations about human societies and technology
>I give well thought explanations when trying to justify my opinions

Now the current point is utterly ridiculous. Memers are pretending to be idiots and *tipping* against any kind of well thought response. Not even against opinions they differ with, just anyone that is targetable
Before someones *tips* me, may remind you this is the kind of "pretending to be retarded" that gets out of hand. You are creating a hostile environment to anyone trying to back their opinions, only because you are hyperventilated newfags so euphoric that don't even know what tipping a fedora actually is
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>415193
>Let's take a look at the kind of posts that get replied with the "*tips fedora* xDD" ebic meme, and how it evolved from targeting only cringy fuckers to anyone trying to present arguments:

>I'm smarter than the average folk, I'm enlightened and europhoric in my use of barely complex words.
>That's why I don't believe in phony religions, only unintelligent people follow the masses and their fake gods
>Of course there is no God out there, it's self-evident, but people are indoctrinated
>Science has proven itself worthy of explaining the universe, by Ockham's razor I don't believe in any Gods
>I think the scientific method constitutes our best shot at understanding the world
>I think the best explanation of human behaviour is looking at our evolutionary history
(now, why the fuck do people argue againt this? At this point this view has nothing to do with Fedoras or being a cringy euphoric snowflake)

>Now the current point is utterly ridiculous. Memers are pretending to be idiots and *tipping* against any kind of well thought response. Not even against opinions they differ with, just anyone that is targetable
>Before someones *tips* me, may remind you this is the kind of "pretending to be retarded" that gets out of hand. >You are creating a hostile environment to anyone trying to back their opinions, only because you are hyperventilated newfags so euphoric that don't even know what tipping a fedora actually is
>>
ok, OP is a faaggot
>>
>>415193
I'm sorry that being mean to people online as a joke got turned on you, OP. Now you know how everybody else feels. Predatory senses of humour are problematic for this very reason. I personally prefer pastiches and affectionate parodies way more than mean spirited humour. My favourite kind of "funny" is when I'm laughing because something is over the top "cool" to the point where it's ridiculous. Ridiculing somebody for who they are or what they stand for is gross and I wouldn't like it if it were turned onto me.

Your own medicine is pretty fowl tasting. How do you think all of the Christians felt when the pendulum was on your side of the swing? Well, you can either learn from it and stop being a hypocrite or wait until things are in your favour again. You'll have your 4chan back soon enough. For now, the Republican Conservative Christian Right are in control.

By the way, if you made a point in that huge wall of text you wrote that was half green and half normal, I didn't read it. I don't expect that you read anything I wrote either. It doesn't matter. I'm just killing time until my video game matchmaking finds me a match.

Speak of the devil. Seeya.
>>
File: euphoric.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>>415193
>Let's take a look at the kind of posts that get replied with the "*tips fedora* xDD" ebic meme, and how it evolved from targeting only cringy fuckers to anyone trying to present arguments:

>Now the current point is utterly ridiculous. Memers are pretending to be idiots and *tipping* against any kind of well thought response. Not even against opinions they differ with, just anyone that is targetable
>Before someones *tips* me, may remind you this is the kind of "pretending to be retarded" that gets out of hand. >You are creating a hostile environment to anyone trying to back their opinions, only because you are hyperventilated newfags so euphoric that don't even know what tipping a fedora actually is
>>
File: tell it girl.gif (461KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
tell it girl.gif
461KB, 200x154px
>>415560
>>
>>415560
Huh. Well that made me think. Maybe I should stop being a jackass. On the other hand, maybe everybody else should cater to me because from my perspective, catering to me is normal!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.