[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most forgettable board and why is it /t/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 255x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 255x287px
What is the most forgettable board and why is it /t/?
>>
>>413605
/t/ really provides nothing.

Most of the "Dump Boards" provide nothing too. They're sort of relics of the pre-booru era.

The useful part of a place like /t/ is accomplished by the "New" section of a place like The Pirate Bay, or BakaBT, or whatever other torrent tracker you use, namely "I don't know what I want" so you go to /t/ and get something at random.
>>
>>413605
It's obviously /p/. Did you even remember that board exists? At least /po/ is so unbelievably slow that it got a reputation for being a ghost town. But I have to stop and realize once in a while that there's actually a Photography board.
>>
>>413654
I forgot alot of boards existed.
>>
I don't know, >>>/3/ is pretty forgettable.
>>
>>413608
>/t/ really provides nothing.
It provides quite a lot, actually.
>>
>>413605
/l/, /j/, /z/, or /qa/.

/qa/ hasn't been listed in forever.
>>
>>413672
I agree that what can be asserted without evidence can also be denied without evidence, but your post doesn't even have reasoning.
>>
>>413676
I forgot /q/, but that's kind of cheating too.
>>
/t/ is great for specific JAV stars.
>>
any board not listed
>>
>>413772
>he watches JAV
>>
>>413896
>he doesn't watch squealy feely fun time
>>
>>413677
You said it provides "nothing." If you go on /t/ the board is clearly full of things.

Your entire argument is literally "i dont like the things there therefore it's all shit" just fuck off back to reddit with that attitude
>>
>>413605
What the fuck. I thought /t/ died with /rs/
>>
/gd/
>>
>>413940
What are you talking about? That isn't a reddit attitude. That's a 4chan attitude.

Have you ever even been to reddit? Reddit doesn't act like you think it does.
>>
>>413677
>asserted without evidence
I guess actually visiting the board is out of the question for you.
>>
>>414064
Could you provide me to a link?
>>
>>414066
Are you a fucking idiot?
It's at the top and bottom of the page under /t/
>>
>>414066
No.
>>
>>414078
No, I mean to a thing /t/ provides. I went there, picked three random threads, searched them on The Pirate Bay and found all three of them there. I'm unconvinced that /t/ provides anything of value that I can't get elsewhere easier in larger quantities, with more niches provided for.

Is it culture? Is that what it provides?
>>
>tfw you forgot /t/ existed
>tfw you're so obsessive about the diversity of boards and their specific cultures you thought such a thing could never happen to you
>>
>>414110
for fun, see how many of these you can name what they're for without checking.

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / x]
>>
>>414123
I could name them all.
I stuttered a bit at /m/ and /i/ though.

If I remember correctly, the unlisted boards right now are /qa/, /trash/, /wsr/ (for whatever reason) and of course /j/.
Did I miss one?
>>
>>414133
/wsr/ being unlisted is the funniest thing ever. It's like Hiro just forgot.
>>
>>413605
/x/ & /p/
/p/ has excellent quality though, being extremely slow.
>>
>>414136
Yeah, /r/ being listed while /wsr/ is not is kinda anticlimactic
>>
To my knowledge, I've never even gone to /c/, /e/ or /h/. I would call those forgettable.

/d/ is love.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.