[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

---=== DAILY REMINDER ===--- Daily reminder that /qa/ IS NO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1285238579294.jpg (59KB, 299x215px) Image search: [Google]
1285238579294.jpg
59KB, 299x215px
---=== DAILY REMINDER ===---

Daily reminder that /qa/ IS NOT /q/.
Please take all your crying and suggestions to your homeboards and www.4chan.org/feedback to allow us to have a meta board about 4chan.

---=== DAILY REMINDER ===---
>>
>>412025
Stop spamming this shit faggot.

Go back to [s4s]
>>
>>412028
Apologize immediately
>>
>>412025
Qa got interesting recently.

Have you heard about b1tco1n.
>take a silver quater
>cut it up into 25 pieces
>give 24 to 24 people tell them tell a friend
>come back for next round
>51 people
>still one quarter cut to 25
>creator always gets a cut
>24 between 51 tell them to tell a friend

now it's up to the community even though still small, grow and increase risk of missing out or grow your pool be smart and see the bigger picture?
>>
>>412025
You've reminded us more than once today. This is more than a daily reminder.
>>
> hi
It wasnt me giving a loose noose on what I see

What I've seen. Now that's a different thing would a script kiddie challenge me? Out in the open one of the bigger one maybe 2bay, or back down my brown brother im murdourouse not nomi noble gib me glib and see.
The Don would rather challenge with risk
> yeah long shot and triple to me dubs to you and your ppl b b b b b h bb. Try take polar buy jump of the creator and see write write And your me talk the fine walk the line and catch nuthing butt bird the best have been have seen and copy foot prints is the new me
fuel
Fuel me but
Media I've seen through the the array of art revolving shout me where is the acre of are revelation to see a and breed news story's for me
> Bob the class sun glass cutthroat bare your everybody heard but remove and see. You that's you why upload to see all but you top cat I'll fuck Fred in a bath sebby if you don't find me I'll find you!
>>
>>412031
I'm sorry.
>>
>>412025
You post this every five minutes in every thread cuckboi

It's time to move on. This isn't [s4s]'s cumfy hugbox anymore
>>
>>412724
>>412028
>unironically hating s4s

thats some autism right there
>>
>>412990
Found the s4shitlord.
>>
>>412990
Any board who raids other boards because their mod to them to should be hated.
>>
>>412999
Nice trips
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.