[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Bible's 'End of Days' prophecy could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (49KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
49KB, 384x384px
Do you think Bible's 'End of Days' prophecy could be true ? i've seen many videos of the same and it seems so.
>>
>>411997
It would be the first thing in the bible to be true, but anything's possible.
>>
>>411997
That was such a giant drug trip.
Also a reminder that the new testamant is the most successfull fanficiton of all time. So successfull it comes bundled with the original and is considered part of the story.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>411997
No I'm not a christcuck
>>
>>412040
>cuck

You don't know what this word means.
>>
It's bunkum.
>>
File: christ_at_33.jpg (90KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
christ_at_33.jpg
90KB, 512x640px
Everything in the Holy Bible (Douay-Rheims) is the true and perfect Word of God.
>>
>>412040
Mary's husband was cucked by God.
>>
>>412002
>It would be the first thing in the bible to be true

Given that the bible actually describes certain historical events I'm not entirely sure what you're on about.
>>
>>412581
Like what? Jews in Egypt? No proof that ever happened. Great flood? Not only is there no proof that ever happened but there's proof that it didn't.

The Bible is less historically accurate than Homer's epics.
>>
>>412588
Jesus was a historical figure, though.
>>
>>412595
So was Achilles.
>>
>>412595
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_the_Iliad

Yeah, and so were a lot of the people from Homer's epics.

That isn't a retort. You just said nothing.
>>
>>412597
>>412599
The point is that not everything in the bible is factually incorrect, which was a claim made by the poster I replied to.
>>
>>412604
When do you think Metal Gear Rising's cyborg meme future is gonna happen? Keep in mind that the cold war was a thing that happened, therefore the entirety of the Metal Gear franchise is factually accurate.
>>
no we don't even exist to start with
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.