[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of /qa/ wants /qa/ to be deleted. A lot of /tg/ wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: quests.png (102KB, 450x168px) Image search: [Google]
quests.png
102KB, 450x168px
A lot of /qa/ wants /qa/ to be deleted.

A lot of /tg/ wants quests to have their own board and get off of /tg/.

The solution is obvious.

Rebrand /qa/ as QUESTS & ADVENTURES!
>>
>>411814
>A lot of /qa/ wants /qa/ to be deleted.
Why would you have to delete /qa/ to make /qu/ ?
>>
Both of those ideas are bad.
/qa/ is a containment board for meta shit and the /tg/ complainers are a minority complaining about another minority that they think are having badwrongfun on "their" board.
>>
>>411826
At most, quests are 15% of the board. Quest complainers have no standing as do people who want quests moved to another board.
>>
>>411826
There shouldn't be a containment boards for meta shit
>>
>>411814
Could work...
>>
>>411814
>A lot of /qa/ wants /qa/ to be deleted.
These are mods posting as anons, who don't like the idea of other people being able to post issues without banning them for rule 8. Rule 8 was created because m00t and his faggot friends at the time didn't like the idea of criticism to be able to be viewed by other posters because he was desperate to make the site a "success", which means more traffic. If issues are known, it means less people coming to your site. Poole never changed and his hotpocket bandits are braindead normalfags/spineless cunts who think censoring things that offend them is perfectly fine.

>>411826
>/qa/ is a containment board for meta shit
See above.
>>
>>411821
Only if i's placed next to /ck/.

/qu//ck/
>>
>>412263
Why are the mods powerless to enact change on /qa/?

I see posts deleted all the time in floods. Why can't the mods enforce global rules about not criticizing them on /qa/?
>>
>>412263
>every anon who doesnt want another /q/ must be a mod!
Fucking stupid retard
>>
>>411814
Make a quest thread, OP. I'll post in it.
>>
ONCE UPON A TIME this might have been a grand castle, filled with expensive furniture and rich people. But long years and what you guess might have been large humanoids have done a score on the place. The walls are singed with fire and for the most part partly collapsed, with only a few sturdy passageways still standing. The signs of goblin inhabitation are immediately obvious: all manner of filth has gathered into every nook and crevice, with small campfires and poor cots placed haphazardly all over the place. A large wagon has been pushed against one of the walls; what the rotten goods in it used to be, you do not want to know.

(Everyone roll their characters now please)
>>
>>414175

Elven rogue with katana and fedora.
>>
>>414175
That's not how quest threads work.
>>
>>414179
I was being facetious
>>
>>414176
>Not half fae catboy

1/10
Apply yourself.
>>
>>414175
Brave Frogman Paladin.
Like Frog from Chronotrigger.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.