[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is victorious once again that's what you losers get haha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Snail.jpg (210KB, 1015x801px) Image search: [Google]
Snail.jpg
210KB, 1015x801px
/pol/ is victorious once again
that's what you losers get haha
>>
thats a big snail
>>
>>411283
African land snail. They make for cool pets, actually.
>>
>>411339
it's also extremly harmful to the native populations and a plague if brought to other countries
like redditors
>>
>>411613
Or /pol/fags who Fuck up other boards with OFF TOPIC shit. Either or.
>>
>>411339
what do they do that makes them cool?
>>
>>411283
for you
>>
>>413666
I don't know why you're unfairly painting all visitors of the /pol/ board as 'stormweenies'. It's a dreadful slur and I'm afraid symptomatic of a lot of the bigotry that /pol/ has had to suffer over the year.
/pol/ is a board of peace. Just because some posters claim to be from /pol/ doesn't mean they are, and even if we sometimes have actual /pol/acks acting out on other boards it's very often a result of all the hostility /pol/acks receive across 4chan. It's frankly unfair.
So please, before you start another thread displaying bigotry and /pol/ophobia, please stop and think of the repercussions of your actions.
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>413855
They're just unusual. They look cool when they eats. They have these crazy suction cup mouths. And their slime is antiseptic, because their immune system is so poor. And if you get sick of it, you can eat it and no one will care. It's a snail.
>>
>>411225
i don't know what this is about but if i was emotionally invested in a website about taiwanese carpet cleaners i'd fucking kill myself desu
>>
>>413881
>stormweenies

I have never known anyone, outside of /pol/tards, who uses this term. The rest of just call you all faggots the way our lord and savior Moot intended.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.