[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEAR HIRO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: FIXPOLMODS.png (69KB, 872x380px) Image search: [Google]
FIXPOLMODS.png
69KB, 872x380px
Please fix the fucking /pol/ mods, theyre banning everyone that engages in rational discussion on politics.

Literally anyone who tries to break the /Trump generals/ echo chamber by coming out with rational discussions on his policies will get an express 3 day ban for absolutely no reason.

All this while the trump friends that's ruining the jeb and bernie generals got nothing despite their unnecessary shitposting

PLEASE DO YOUR FUCKING WORK AND FIX THAT SHITHOLE
>>
That's what you get for insulting our sponsors
>>
>>409929
Flamewars aren't rational discussions.

If you want a rational discussion, go to reddit's /r/politics or /r/debate or /r/changemymind

Seriously.
>>
Shit like these got a pass on bernie threads while i got banned for asking a question in the trump generals. /pol/ mods are literally fucked in the head.
>>>/pol/60838135
>>
>>409942
That's because he is not an approved sponsor
It is very simple
>>
>>409940
How is that a flamewar? The trump shitheads literally attacks everyone who slightly disagrees with them like a troop of chimps. Even by /pol/ standards that's cancer as fuck. Ban the faggot that makes the trump generals, /pol/ is not a fucking echo chamber and the mods shouldnt have let that happen.
>>
>>409947
If they flame you, you're in a flamewar.
>>
>>409929
but hiro is the faggot that told them to do so
>>
>>409948
ban the trump friends then. Theyre fucking cancer, they literally ruin /pol/ with their trump spam in each and every single thread that tries to discuss other candidates.
>>
>>409970
But they're like half of pol. Maybe you're the one who doesn't fit in with the tone of the board.

If you see 50 cars going 70 miles per hour in a 50 zone, are you one of those guys who drives exactly 50 in the fast lane?
>>
File: Zorak.jpg (28KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
Zorak.jpg
28KB, 461x346px
>>409940
>flamewar

Well there's a term I haven't heard in years. I think most discussions on 4chan are worthy of the term "flamewar". Granted, trolling is a bannable offensive, but two people yelling at each other is status quo.
>>
>>409980
I'm used to /v/ where "Starting or participating in a flame war" is the most common ban. I just checked and /pol/ doesn't have such a rule.

Please disregard. I suck cocks.
>>
>>409987
Okay, I understand. Console wars and all that.
>>
>>409978
>tone of the board
literally gtfo of muh safe space and echo chamber. Tell these fucks to fuck off to reddit or infinity if they want to keep their discussions one perspective.
>>
>>409999
ebin
>>
>>410001
Enjoy getting banned from /pol/ again I guess???
>>
>>410011
/pol/ is such a cancer and a fucking joke of a board. It serves as nothing more but a neo nazi echo chamber. Its literally no different than stormfront
>>
>>410038
Then I suppose that means you don't mind being banned from it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.