[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/b/ >okay >/r9k/ >okay >/pol/ >okay >/v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tv.png (35KB, 964x624px) Image search: [Google]
tv.png
35KB, 964x624px
>/b/
>okay
>/r9k/
>okay
>/pol/
>okay
>/v/
>okay
>/tv/
>Antivirus lights up like a Christmas tree

What the fuck is going on?
>>
File: tv2.png (36KB, 985x476px) Image search: [Google]
tv2.png
36KB, 985x476px
>>409818

And the threat report.
>>
>>409818
>>409819

> even antivirus software knows that /tv/ is the worst board

Tip top kek
>>
>>409818
/tv/ must get malware ads reported from it more often than the other boards.
>>
i hope i dont get banned for making a thread on /tv/ about this
>>
>>409832
If your thread isn't about star wars you can expect a 3 day global ban.
>>
>>409878
ive been banned for 6 of the last 7 days because i made a daisy thread and a webm of rooney mara and cate blanchett having sex
>>
>McAfee
>>
>>409818
it has reached critical shitposting status
>>
I'm on Linux w/ uBlock. Wut do?
>>
>>409927
It was pretty fun today. There were a few good threas
>>
>>409931
Smile, knowing that very few pieces of malware target you.
>>
>>409927
>youtube ''reviewer' threads
stay up forever
>reddit vs 4chan bait threads
stay up forever
>actress thread
deleted in 8 minutes

Seems biased, no?
>>
>>409818
>being so tech illiterate you need internet security to watch your browser
Just kill yourself
>>
>>409883
Well what webm was it? Maybe if we saw it and could analyze it ourselves we can tell you if the ban was justified
>>
>>410146
>le I don't need antivurus meme I can avoid malware sites

Retard
>>
>>409818
>worst board gets blocked
I don't see a problem
>>
File: mpv-shot1282.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot1282.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>410177
Except, you can avoid malware sites, you fucking retard. The fact you need fucking internet security to tell you wants dangerous and what's not shows how retarded you are. On top of that, like 90% of malware infections and the like come from fucking user stupidity
>>
>>410177
I just use linux.
Problem solved.
>>
>>409953
In what way is an actress related to television?
>>
>>410266
In what way is a bunch of idiots on Youtube talking about movies related to television and movies?
>>
>>410271
Uh, because they're talking about MOVIES, retard. Jesus Christ you are fucking stupid.

Reply if you concede the argument to me.
>>
>>410190
>Except, you can avoid malware sites, you fucking retard.
I hope you're at least blocking ads.
>>
>>410282
Listen retard. Talking about people who are talking about movies is NOT related to movies. If you don't understand this then you really need to kill yourself.

>hey guys, Chris chan just posted a video about Star wars, let's discuss his opinions!

Please leave /tv/ and never come back.
>>
>>410322
You lost that argument going down in flames
>>
>>409818
>mc ape
>2006
shit dude
>>
>>410232
While it isn't true that using linux will defend you from ALL malware, it will defend you from about the same ratio of things that an Anti-Malware suite on a windows computer will defend you against.

You're basically in the clear. Proceed.
>>
>>409878
Lol troo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.