[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long ass rant incoming. >if Longcat were a meme today it'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1451223728064.png (122KB, 296x299px) Image search: [Google]
1451223728064.png
122KB, 296x299px
Long ass rant incoming.

>if Longcat were a meme today it'd be considered reddit
>if Candlejack were a meme to-
>>
That's because memes are mainstream now, and thus inherently reddit. 4chan is anti-meme.
>>
>>409638
Is there a reason you care so much what people on 4chan think of you?
>>
>>409639
>4chan is anti-meme
>you can not go to any board with out some sort of cancermeme rotting it to the core
>you can not go to any board that doesn't have pepe shit posters.

seems your perception of 'anti-" is utterly fucked.
>>
>>409639
>4chan is anti-meme.

No it isnt you tryhard faggot.
We like memes, we just want the Reddit fags to leave.
>>
>>409669
All those people are redditors. Most of 4chan is occupied by reddit now. Actual 4chan users have been anti-meme for years.
>>
>>409673
What defines an actual 4chan scottsman? Would you please give me a list of objectives so that I may objectively judge 4chan posters?
>>
>>409694
>scottsman
I think that's the joke.
>>
>>409638
>Still putting the hyphen at the end of your Candle Jack memes
C'mon, it's 2016, you've had enough time to realized that Jack wouldn't add that when he went through the trouble of filling your captcha AND hitting the submit button to convey to the reader that the post wa
>>
>>409638
>to-

Not supposed to add the hyphen newf
>>
>>409739
Something about candlejack not even being in your post really triggers me
>>
You don't type a dash you fucking knowyourmeme reading redditor
>>
>>409732
getting a little slow in your age there, candlejack?

also you're all dumba
>>
>>409794
I just checked the KnowYourMeme page, and it says not to include the hyphen.
>>
>>409869
I just checked the knowyourneme page and the examples have a hyphen
Fuck off now
>>
>>409875
Baited and outsmarted. I didn't really check.
>>
>>409761
Something about you being able to complete a coherent thought after saying candlejack really trigg
>>
>>410251
Well, they didn't get to type the period.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.