[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do redditors love the meme arrow so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: meme arrow.png (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
meme arrow.png
6KB, 500x500px
Why do redditors love the meme arrow so much?
>>
this story of mine (english is not indiom chosen, please forgive me).

>Be then about 17 years old.
>friends and family annouce me as 'Fat Bastard'.
>I don't apreciate that nickname. However, for sharts and gargles I laugh too, all the times.
>Jokes evolve and become more damaging to me. "He is unnatractive because of eexagerated proportions". "He cannot stroke his own penis". "He is a truck loaded with shit and failed dreams".
>continue to laugh with them, being a beta version male that i be.
>new years eve.
>some maiden in our home made turkey. a bird we eat here.
>because of various foods, the people at my lair didn't eight the totality of the bird.
>the folowing morning, some mayonnaise was trown in the turkey.
>friends and family joke that I, being the Fat Bastard that I am, Had Sex with the turkey, and thus, the mayonnaise was evidence that I had ejaculated strongly.
>I, once again, jester "It was not me. She was not even my type".
>audience laughs.
>contemplate self termination at a later hour.
>>
>>408478
>Be me
>Be on 4chan
>Use meme arrow because everybody else does it.
>Everybody laughs
>Couple people are rude.
>One person accuses me of being from reddit
>thefuckisareddit.jpg
>google it
>Website
>Check it out.
>Don't see the meme arrow anywhere except on /r/4chan
>go back to thread to say I'm not from reddit
>Realize it's too late.
>Be me.
>Be redditor now.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.