[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /a/ ban Naruto threads on sight? You don't see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: questionfrogs.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
questionfrogs.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
Why does /a/ ban Naruto threads on sight? You don't see /tv/ banning Big Bang Theory threads. You don't see /v/ banning Call of Duty threads. The community just simply ignores them and they die fairly quickly. I would have thought that /a/ would be far more mature about these sorts of things than /v/ or /tv/ (arguably the two most immature boards on the site).
>>
>muh self moderation and board culture
but seriously, who the fuck comes to 4chan to discuss shit like that anyway? I kind of agree with them
>>
I don't see /tv/ MAKING Big Bang threads.
>>
>>407370
That's because people know that they never get any replies. If it was /a/, these threads would be filled with people giving them attention.
>>
>>407356

I don't get the criticism against naruto.

>It's poorly written and has shitty characters

So are 90% of the shows in the catalog at any given time.
>>
>>407356
Most mods are from /a/
>>
I think it's kneejerking from a few years back when there was a flood of troll Naruto threads.
>>
>>407356
dumb frogposter
>>
>>407356
Double standards.
>>
>>407397
The thing about Naruto is that lots of underage watch it and it's usually underage Mexicans with their shitty cable that can only get 2 channels. They're disgusting people, and this is from real life experience, not just on here
>>
>>407356
They're scared. They don't want this site to become worse. But it already is worse.
>>
>>409090
Yes, that's literally what is wrong with people who like naruto. They are actual weebs
>>
There's a huge portion of people that ONLY watch Naruto, and the fanbase itself is cancerous. It's more akin to Pokemon on /v/ or MLP on /co/, both of which are now disallowed.
>>
>>409098
Pokemon is allowed on /v/ you retard.
>>
>>409098
>>409111
/mlp/ is a containment board for all pony discussion, while /vp/, /m/ and other similar boards are just focus boards for specific interests. Pokemon video games are video games, they can be discussed on /v/, and Gundam anime series are still anime, so they can be discussed on /a/. There are no rules against this.
Hell, there's two Pokemon threads on /v/ right now as I'm typing this.
>>
>>407356
/a/'s community can't handle looking at things they don't like because they don't know how to ignore stuff that upsets them. As such, the moderation bans things that upset what they feel is the majority of users.
>>
>>407356

/a/ is hands down one of the more autistic boards on 4chan. they can't ignore it for some reason and let it die. Either way it's anime so it should be allowed.
Didn't moot make a decree a few years ago where he basically said that Naruto and DBZ belong on /a/?
>>
>>409393
I quite like Dragonball, but Dragonball threads on /a/ have always been crossboarder-attracting garbage I wouldn't mind one bit got banned. They've been especially bad ever since Super started.
>>
Naruto brings underaged. /a/ doesn't want to become /r/anime or MAL. It's not a difficult concept to understand.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.