[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does GR15 still exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 38

File: barneyfag and his demise.png (299KB, 970x1732px) Image search: [Google]
barneyfag and his demise.png
299KB, 970x1732px
Why does Global Rule 15 still exist? The rabid popularity of MLP has lowered tremendously on the internet since the fandom's height in 2011-2012. No longer are we in an age where you'll see people spamming it everywhere or having pony avatars on every forum. The fandom has mostly fiddled down to its own niche sections and don't appear too much in the wrong places anymore.

I bring this up because on several boards throughout the site, a user who people refer to as "Barneyfag" has been shitposting his hate for MLP and the show "Barney and Friends" since 2012 and still has regular posts about it to this day, often using the same images and such in his posts. This user has an RSS feed that tells hime whenever a post on any board even remotely related to MLP is posted, even when the image in question could look completely innocuous to one not rabidly familiar with the show and its fandom. This has resulted in the derailing of numerous good threads that were on-topic to board content in question. This user often cites that GR15 is one of the reasons he does this, as GR15 clearly states that MLP content is against the rules. He breaks the anti-ban evasion rule to try and get that rule enforced due to his past history with the series, and its unhealthy for him and ruins threads on various boards, including, but not limited to:
/v/, /co/, /fit/, /tg/, /an/ and so on.
https://desustorage.org/_/search/filename/bronies%2C%20this%20is%20your%20mindset/
https://arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/g.v/filename/bronies%2C%20this%20is%20your%20mindset/ (this one doesn't go too far back due to the newness of the /v/ archive, but it still shows what he does) (1/2)
>>
File: guide to barneyfag.jpg (982KB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
guide to barneyfag.jpg
982KB, 3000x4500px
>>407237

Whenever banned, this user just ban evades and comes back to shitpost some more, sometimes not using his usual images to mask himself. If GR15, this user might have no further reason to continue doing this.

However note that I'm not stating that this user alone is the only reason this should be done. As I said, the rule is archaic and no longer necessary due to the fandom's dissipation over the years. Its already against the rules to post off-topic content on boards, so if the rule were removed it would both help prevent shitposting from people spamming anti-MLP stuff in threads when a post is only remotely related to it and otherwise on topic (if at all related to MLP) and allow boards to generate more on-topic content. I'd like /mlp/ to have a relationship with the other boards sort of akin to how /vp/ relates to /v/ and /a/. The Pokemon anime is allowed on /a/, and Pokemon video games are allowed on /v/, however anything not on-topic to either of those isn't allowed on those boards since its off-topic. Off-topic posting is disallowed.

I suppose a large part of what I'm saying also refers to some of GR3, since a lot of shitposting on boards will come due to whatever show or game or whatever is about and what content it has. For example, Sly Cooper games might get spammed by some anti-furry dude, or someone might tell loli-fags to go away when a thread for Hyperdimension Neptunia is made.

But that's a topic for another time, and I'm mainly interested in wondering why Global Rule 15 is still a thing and if it can be removed. (2/2)
>>
>>407238
You should bring up that because of how the rule is written, (i.e. the brony part) he is essentially exploiting a loophole that allows him to get legit threads deleted because they are tangentially related to the show, not related to the show but made by a fan of the show, or posted on a pony fan site thus making them brony images.
>>
>>407261
I've seen some Metroid and Kirby threads get closed because of his shit since somehow a fanart drawing of Samus and Kirby are pony related

of course, that's not even counting the sheer amount of spam he spreads while in the thread itself
>>
>>407265
Also Splatoon
>>
Furry shouldn't be banned either but it still is.
>>
>>407267
Furry is easier to identify.
>>
File: determined.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
determined.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>407267
I mentioned this already here >>407238
as well for many of the same reasons, but I think things should be done one step at a time. There'd likely have a harder time getting that rule removed anyways due to it having a much larger history. I'm not against what you're saying, but one thing at a time. If you try to do too much at once its harder to garner support.
>>407261
This also. Although you mentioned it in this thread already so hopefully it will be noticed. The rules are really unnecessary and dangerous to perfectly good threads.
>>
>>407269
It's the same thing. In fact less people are annoyed by furry images than pony images.
And I'm not talking about traditional furry, I'm talking about how you can post an anthro cartoon character on /co/ or an anthro video game character on /v/ and still get banned.
>>
>>407272
/a/ too. There are animu.
People were shitting up Show By Rock threads with
>muh furshit
if I recall correctly.
>>
Honestly GR15 has run its course now. Yes people will forever hate Bronies, but no longer are you going to see them spam up /b/ or any other place. They have /mlp/ and they're fine with that. Just make it so "Yes pony reaction images are fine, but keep any pony related topic to /mlp/"
>>
>>407276

Until the shitposters come back, of course...
>>
>>407272
That is an issue....so Star Fox threads get shutdown?
>>
>>407276
>but keep any pony related topic to /mlp/
That's still be a thread ruiner and would still give people like Barneyfag leeway for shitting up threads.
Off-topic posts are already disallowed. That is enough. If people want to talk about the game Them's Fightin Herds on /v/ or talk about the cartoon on /co/, let them.
>>
>>407278
If you post any image of Krystal whatsoever? Yes.
>>
>>407278
They get shitted up with
>furry isn't allowed fuck off!
and other various posts. Such threads are allowed but the rule encourages shitposting in them, and shitposting can lead to thread removal in some cases when mods are being lazy faggots.
>>
>>407277
They never left. They just switched to new trolling material.
>>
>>407282

And they'll more than likely switch back to ponyspamming once the rule is lifted.
>>
Because there are still ponyfags today who relish the fact that posting pony shit on any other board still has a negative reaction. Because there are still shit posters who willfully post "undercover" pony images in attempts to trigger those exact reactions. Because the fandom isn't nearly as dead as you're trying to imply.
>>
>>407279
Them's Fightin Herds should never have been confined to /mlp/ just because the devs worked on a My Little Pony game before. The only reason that happened was because /v/ threw a massive hissy fit at the mods, so the mods just said fuck it. Even the developers of the game have stated they wanted the game on /v/
>>
>>407290

See >>407287, not to mention that the project started as a MLP fan-game until Hasbro rightfully sent them a C&D letter.
>>
>>407293

Whoops, the post you should be referencing is >>407288.
>>
>>407293
Except the game isn't pony related at all anymore. The only thing maybe similar to ponies is that Lauren Faust did the character designs, that's it.
>>
I have an idea. Revise the rule in that mods can shutdown threads, ban users for it, but advise them that unless enough users report the post, it should be ignored.

It should be something that users can get taken down if it gets unruly, but otherwise can exist.

I would like to mention that unlike furries, Barneyfag has managed to make /v/ far more tolerant of not only MLP in general, but accepting of humanized fanart (though Equestria Girls may still be a small issue), actually slightly ironic considering /mlp/s stance on the matter.

If GR15 made an exception for "MLP related pics are okay as long as they don't actually have ponies in them, topic must be clearly related to the board" it would pretty much end shitposting.
>>
>>407288
>Because there are still ponyfags today who relish the fact that posting pony shit on any other board still has a negative reaction
This is done with all sorts of content though. Currently the big thing to do this with is Undertale or Steven Universe. Its going to be done with whatever is done at the moment. I have no doubt that it might happen for a time if GR15 was removed, but it would run its course and such people would move on to other whenever something else big and popular comes out that triggers people.

And sure, some posts are undercover specifically to trigger people like Barneyfag, but people like Barneyfag wouldn't have any reason to be if it were allowed and besides that, not all the posts made that are undercover are even intentional. Some posts might be made with something slightly but barely MLP related with an anon being none the wiser until an autist like Barneyfag notices it and shits up such a thread.
>>
>>407296
>The only thing maybe similar to ponies is that Lauren Faust did the character designs, that's it.

And that's more than enough to send folks into a tizzy and the mods know it. Notice how most MLP-inspired fanart, even if it features non-MLP characters, is deleted on sight.
>>
>>407288
You don't understand Barneyfag has to a degree become so horrible and irritated so many users (I.E. Metroid and Splatoon fans) that many users on /v/ would rather have ponyspamming back than deal with Barneyfag.
>>
File: skullgirls.jpg (365KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
skullgirls.jpg
365KB, 1280x768px
>>407290
I really wish it was allowed on /v/. The game looks SOOO good, and its usage of the Skullgirls engine makes me moist. Skullgirls is the best fucking fighting game out there and this looks like it might be able to compete with it.
>>407301
You act like its a /v/ only problem. He's on almost all the boards nearly every day.
>>
>>407300
Legit threads are getting shutdown, the stealth images ONLY exist to trigger barneyfag and the only reason the shitposting exists is because of GR15.
>>
>>407306
>the stealth images ONLY exist to trigger barneyfag
not even necessarily that. An anon could honestly not know they have any relation in a lot of cases.
>>
>>407304
You forget the evidence that users can now pose as him to get legit threads deleted because the stealth images have become so RIDICULOUS that mods will just start taking his word for it.
>>
>>407301
>many users on /v/ would rather have ponyspamming back than deal with Barneyfag.

I can only assume that those /v/ users have never heard of the phrase "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about" in their lives...
>>
>>407313
You haven't seen him pop into threads and suddenly get them deleted.
>>
>>407312
I can attest to this.

I've done it before.
>>
File: mad.jpg (8KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
8KB, 100x100px
>>407315
>>
Oh boy! Barneyfag in his natural habitat!
>>>/v/323471796
>>
>>407237
You do realize Barneyfag would only go into apeshit overdrive mode if global 15 was lifted right? Really though who gives a shit about him. Fact of the matter is /co/ and /v/ almost collapsed in on themselves from ponies. It was something simmering under the surface throughout all of /co/ and attracting tons of negative attention from people from other boards coming in and shitposting, as well as /co/ itself being divided over the show. /v/ would just explode at the sight of ponies, but that was in no small part due to ponyfags hijacking countless legit threads that had nothing to do with them and just being even louder faggots when asked to stop.

Ponyfags try to say "it was all shitposters" when really, when you saw video/picture evidence of typical bronies it dawned on everyone that these loud assholes were mostly those chubby dorky kids who didn't fit in at school and thus adopted some surrogate friends online. So apparently, in some bid to try to collectively turn the tables and go "haha now I'm part of something cool and trendy, m-maybe I can finally make friends now" they just explosively vomited ponies all over everything. It's hard to buy that it wasn't in large part the fandom just being oblivious to what they were doing to their image, due to their not having a good grip on social dynamics.

I'm not sure if years-on things would still exactly play out like that today without global 15.. probably not. However I'm not sure if anyone's willing to find out. Looking at /mlp/ today and seeing that it is literally almost all pointless fanfic/erotic fanfic/slashfic i.e /trash/ tier material, it is hard to imagine what they would have to contribute or say on other boards whatsoever if allowed. The fact that they would rather huddle and quite literally make up derived shitty stories off the top of their heads all day long, rather than do anything else even on 4chan, only makes them all the more difficult to incorporate back into the rest of the fold.
>>
Lastly, there is evidence that Barneyfag might take the rule to its ridiculous extreme.

Such as the evidence that he is only making an exception for Gabe Newell, but believes that any project he is heavily invested in its design should be a violation of GR15 because he is a brony.
>>
>>407320
We got a live one here
>>>/v/323472715
>>
>>407321
Barneyfag is doing the same thing the pony shitposters did, only far worse.
>>
>>407320
am I the only one who no longer gets any enjoyment out of this idiot acting like a child
it's just so old now
>>
File: SOPKzGpb.png (144KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
SOPKzGpb.png
144KB, 392x392px
>>407324
Holy fuck, you weren't kidding about how ridiculous those stealth images were. How does he know this shit anyway?
>>
>>407329
he watches the show
>>
>>407321
>I'm not sure if years-on things would still exactly play out like that today without global 15.. probably not
This is the most important part. As I said, its not the same as it used to be and MLP has died down significantly. As for the rest, /mlp/'s content is what it is likely for the same reason many threads on /vg/ are so shit; you cannot continuously talk about something that isn't producing new content on its own that is a singular entity ad-infinitum without running out of quality discussion content. The good news is, is that when you go outside of these continous thread zones, this is no longer an issue except for threads that are continuously spammed (see Undertale threads at the moment on /v/). I do not believe the shittiest of /mlp/ content would be outside of its board if GR15 was removed due to this. /mlp/ would just act to /co/ what shitty threads on /vg/ are in comparison to the same threads on /v/.
>>
>>407329
he obsessively watches the show
>>
>>407329
I wonder if it's more than one person.

Or he's pooled his knowledge over the years and is basically an expert on the show. I bet he watched it all just so he could exactly identify any subtle references to it.

What I think he could be doing is using archives to search all things being said on 4chan at once to find more obvious references, and otherwise lurking /v/ because apparently that's his home board (maybe along with /co/).
>>
>>407329
pretty sure he's the one posting them for attention

either that, or he's a horsefucker too and he watches the show
>>
>>407329
Why do you have a reaction image of a nigger in your folder?
>>
>>407338
>>407340
>Or he's pooled his knowledge over the years and is basically an expert on the show. I bet he watched it all just so he could exactly identify any subtle references to it.
>or he's a horsefucker too and he watches the show
You would be right here
https://kiwifar.ms/threads/barneyfag-x86x2-revved-barney-watchhating-lulzyworthy-gigantic-autist-aspiring-4chan-janitor.10780/
>>
>>407338
He reverse image searches things, but even then he recognizes is insane and I quote:
>character from a FIMfiction story
>manga of said FIMfiction story that was only ever posted once on /mlp/
>assets made by the show's animation team that were never used and only exist due to a leak
>humanized OCs of bronies (bonus points in that he knows what said brony is popular for in the fandom)
>filenames from a brony image board
>photos of staff members that work on the show
>anything done in the show's artstyle even if it isn't MLP related at all (he has tried to take down a thread that had a mushroom and a pokèball in it solely because it was an OCs cutie mark)
>>
>>407346
He also got a thread deleted because the OP pic quoted the show.
>>
And yet the Barneyfag doesn't do a damn thing about /vp/'s stealth pony threads...
>>
This thread isn't supposed to be about Barneyfag. I just brought him up as being the biggest example of an annoying shitposter
>>
May someone sum up everything Barneyfag does? Does he falseflag?
>>
>>407355
>Does he falseflag
Yes. He creates threads and then posts in them complaining about them exactly 1 minute later.
>>
>>407355
He will call out threads for being MLP related then proceed to repeat the same 10 responses about how barneyfags need to be killed or how they are retarded, how he needs to keep them from winning, how he is saving us from their brainwashing.
>>
>>407357
We don't know this for sure. Supposedly there are IP changes, but at the same time its entirely possible for him considering how he somehow manages to ban evade at an alarming degree.
>>
>>407355
he posts pictures of stealth pony shit (like a photo of an aligator sitting on a log) and then spams anti-brony forum posts that he made himself

it derails all conversation in the thread and eventually gets the thread closed because of his incessant off topic shitposting

he also ban evades

the only reason he does this is because he's taken it upon himself to uphold GR15 by making it a huge point to call out every pony thing (which he posts himself)

if GR15 weren't a thing anymore, barneyfag would have nothing to crusade on /v/ about
>>
>>407362
He has actually said something like
"I know literally everyone on this site says that I need to see a psychologist, but fuck that."
>>
>>407357
>>407360
>>407362

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>407369
He's literally mentally handicapped. It was actually confirmed.
>>
>>407369
He was forced to watch hours upon hours of barney in special Ed class. I think he was bullied by the MLP fans in the class so he now equates MLP to Barney.
>>
>>407369
no one knows

i get that pony shit is annoying, but that was back in 2010 when it first came out and then got ban hammered, since /mlp/ was made, they've been smart enough to stay hidden away there and haven't caused any problems

but this fucking guy, i don't even know man

he's singlehandedly worse than literally all of the bronies on here
>>
File: 1451980786356.jpg (32KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1451980786356.jpg
32KB, 400x398px
It's probably because you can't stop baiting barneyfag with MLP all the time
>>
>>407237
You keep deliberately baiting him with "stealth" mlp images. You even post the links on /mlp/ so others can see.
The mods ban him and not your threads, so what's the issue? You're already being given favorable treatment.

Hell, I've seen you guys fantasizing about killing barneyfag on /mlp/ because you can't handle it. Matter of fact you've been stalking him for years. Maybe dial back on the autism and hypocrisy, hmmm bronies?
>>
>>407390
Because the mods are now banning legit threads.
>>
>>407394
"Legit", or a stealth MLP thread designed to explicitly bait barneyfag?

Mods can see who posted it, you know. They can see you cross linking it to /mlp/.
>>
>two sides squandering their actual and literal one chance at life harassing eachother over a toddler's educational cartoon
Everybody, everyone.
>>
File: disappointed gumball.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed gumball.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>407390
>>407379
I actually haven't posted any stealth mlp images to bait him. I'll admit I did try to bait him once, but it was with Barney (posted about a Barney Sega genesis game) instead of MLP since I thought it'd be fun to screw with him, at least once. Oddly he didn't seem to care. But no, I'm not baiting him with stealth MLP and have not been doing so. Stop assuming things. Also, this thread isn't supposed to be about Barneyfag. I just used him as the primary shitposter. I wanted this to be about the rule. Probably shouldn't have put as much as I did about him in there.
I didn't even know shit was being linked on /mlp/ though.
>>
>>407398
the threads are only posted to /mlp/ after the fact.

And both, legit. Kirby, Splatoon, and Metroid fans hate barneyfag for destroying their threads.
>>
>>407379
>>407390

Holy shit we've actually got people trying to justify this bullshit.
>>
>>407408
I don't think anyone said that Barneyfag being Barneyfag is a good thing. Just that some people intentionally bait him.
>>
Here are legit threads getting shutdown from Barneyfag
https://4ch.be/v/thread/322305418/
https://4ch.be/v/thread/322524548/
https://4ch.be/v/thread/323240167/
https://4ch.be/v/thread/323187849/
>>
>>407404
>I actually haven't posted any stealth mlp images to bait him. I'll admit I did try to bait him once

Oh so you do try to bait him

You know, mods used to disallow /mlp/ linking to /v/, presumably because you can't leave /v/ alone. Wonder what happened to that?

Also I've seen bronies on /mlp/ admit they shitpost as barneyfag just to stir things up.

Frankly the mods are already giving you favorable treatment and you should be happy with what you have.
>>
>>407415
This is really sad to watch.
Why do the mods follow him?
>>
>>407321
>Ponyfags try to say "it was all shitposters" when really, when you saw video/picture evidence of typical bronies it dawned on everyone that these loud assholes were mostly those chubby dorky kids who didn't fit in at school and thus adopted some surrogate friends online. So apparently, in some bid to try to collectively turn the tables and go "haha now I'm part of something cool and trendy, m-maybe I can finally make friends now" they just explosively vomited ponies all over everything. It's hard to buy that it wasn't in large part the fandom just being oblivious to what they were doing to their image, due to their not having a good grip on social dynamics.

Right on the money
>>
File: book.png (212KB, 508x428px) Image search: [Google]
book.png
212KB, 508x428px
>>407417
I said I tried to bait him once. If you must know, this was the thread in question: >>>/v/323479254
I did not say that I'm the one posting all these stealth MLP images trying to bait him or that I even make a habit of baiting him. I'll admit I was in the wrong. My thoughts were that he's particularly over-active today so I decided to have a little fun. In reality though, I suppose that could be considered shitposting and in that I was wrong to do so. However, as I said, I'm not and haven't been baiting him with these stealth MLP images as you're implying. Also I don't go to /mlp/. Stop implying things and assuming you know why I made this thread.
I've been particularly bothered with the rule in question for a while and have been frustrated with Barneyfag's shitposting for over a year. I'd like to see his shitposting end as well and see 4chan as a whole made to be a better place by removing unnecessary rules.

..Perhaps my baiting him once makes my original point weaker and more subject to critique, however I assure you that I have no malicious intentions and do not intend to bait him further beyond that one post, and that I do not go to /mlp/.

And for the record, if it isn't clear, I'm OP checking back up on this thread.
>>407415
Holy fuck he actually got rid of a Kirby thread through his autism
>>
>>407528
Either you or someone else has been stalking barneyfag for years.
I would suggest if you're sick of hearing from barneyfag, stop trying to bait for him.

Funnily enough, anti-barneyfag only ever seems to end up even more butthurt and angry at every confrontation with him. You'd think he would leave it alone.
>>
>>407546
I wonder if people didn't reply to him and acted completely oblivious to him being in a thread if he'd eventually get bored and stop.
>>
>>407551
Well that's the thing, isn't it?
It takes two to tango.

Unfortunately, anti-barneyfag and a couple of other bronies cannot leave it alone. Presumably they like the attention because let's face it - bronies don't get much these days.
>>
>>407398
I've seen multiple "bait" threads where no sane person would ever notice any kind of connection to MLP, and some of them even got several minutes of legitimate vidya discussion in before that faggot showed up and started shitting himself all over the place. Fuck him and fuck anyone who tries to justify his autism.
>>
>>407673
and yet barneyfag notices.
>>>/v/323511459
this thread is an obvious example of a thread made to bait out barneyfag, why else would someone post human pone on vee?
>>
>>407677
All his bait threads are shitty generic questions and topics. Threads that should be deleted just for being so banal.

Still though it's funny. Anti-barneyfag ends up more upset about it by the end.
>>
>>407673
I sometimes notice how the images could be MLP-related. He's just trying to do what is right, and people like me help.
>>
>>407682
>Anti-barneyfag
explain.
>>
>>407686
Been stalking barneyfag for years. Constantly brings him up when not mentioned. Tries to bait him constantly. Generally can't let it go.
>>
>>407686
I dunno about any such individuals but sometimes ponyfags from /mlp/ deliberately post stealth pony images just to attract him.
>>
File: 1450909664324.jpg (74KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1450909664324.jpg
74KB, 600x899px
>Because I've watched the show before, I can spot incognito pony posts from a mile away, don't dislike them and find them a bit obnoxious at times
>Get related to barneyfag because I'm analytical and see stealth pony threads which literally have "Purple smart" talks in them
>>
>>407688
>>407690
got you, personally don't mind barneyfag that much because /mlp/ shit belongs on /mlp/
one autist vs a literal horde of autists, I say keep GR15
>>
hot damn another live one
>>>/v/323515286
>>
>>407696
>All these threads have legitimate back-searched images to derpibooru, horse sites
I find it a bit amusing because he's actually genuinely replying to threads disobeying GR 15 yet everyone gets pissy about him.
>>
>PTSD FROM SPECIAL EDUCATION
>>
>>407697
>>407698
i want to do a case study on this fucker.
>>
>>407696
See there you go, same generic thread topic that should be deleted for being such banal garbage.

I'm not surprised mods have started banning the OP instead of barneyfag.
They were happy to put him in his place for you, but you've been pushing this bait for months. So now they're banning the bronies who post the bait.
>>
>>407700
I mean, he's actually acting very obnoxious but isn't this just a case of two sides of the same coin?
People bitching about him is interesting, because he disrupts no threads except for ponyposting threads so I don't see this massive damage because they're basically both against the rules.
>>
>>407697
It's literally 3-4 bronies pretending to get super outraged. The same people posting the threads.
>>
>>407701
makes perfect sense to me, /mlp/ shit belongs on /mlp/
>>
>>407702
>he disrupts no threads except for ponyposting threads
He disrupted a Danganronpa thread and derailed it when it had absolutely nothing to do with MLP and he admitted to being mistaken about the origins of the OP. And some threads he goes in may not actually have anything to do with MLP so much so that even the OP may not know about whatever vague picture relations his image has
>>
>>407703
>implying
kiwifar.ms/threads/barneyfag-x86x2-revved-barney-watchhating-lulzyworthy-gigantic-autist-aspiring-4chan-janitor.10780/
>>
>>407707
>>Shit you can literally reverse image search and land on pony sites immediately
"Vague"
>>
>>407709
This would imply that someone actually got the images from those sites though. Its entirely possible for a picture to get spread from one place to another as is what happens on 4chan in general and for people to not know the origins.
Also he ruined a fucking Kirby thread
>>407415
>>
>>407708
Yes, you, brony
>>
>>407707
he thought panty and stocking were ponespam, he's an ignorant man i'll give him that.
that other shit that's associated with /mlp/ belongs on fucking /mlp/ and is in no way a 'legit thread'
>>
The mods can do pretty much anything they want but they just delete shit and ban with a pre written message and next to never post on any boards and talk with the users of 4chan. They need to confront Barneyfag in a thread and try to put him in his place or something. In short 4chan mods are cunts and boring and only post in their secret IRC channel and /j/.
>>
>>407712
Pretty sure panty stocking, while not related have tons of visual ques which could trigger that response though; stocking.

>>407710
Mate, you don't have to get the image from the site for it to line up with similar images online.
>>
>>407710
It's not difficult to believe that bronies would try to deliberately try to piss people off with MLP images. Your fandom is quite famous for being fat and obnoxious, and MLP is on hiatus right now.
You kinda have a rule against you for this behavior. Barneyfag doesn't excuse your actions.
And let's face it, bronies are pissed off with /v/ because /v/ never accepted them.

I can tolerate some baiting of the mentally ill but after a few months (years?) it starts to look like you're the mental one.
>>
File: 1437595973418.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1437595973418.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>407321
>it is hard to imagine what they would have to contribute or say on other boards whatsoever if allowed
>if allowed
You do realize people aren't limited to one board, right
I myself post regularly in /k/, /fit/, /co/, /r9k/ /mlp/ and sometimes /vg/ and I'm not some magical fairy, the only thing that would change if GR15 was removed was I would open my pony folder sometimes instead of my general folder.
It's sad to see that some people like you would go and treat others as some barnyard animals even though we all post on one 4chan
>>
>>407714
well yeah, isn't it kind of a japanese take on western memeshows like mlp and su?
>>407710
he didn't ruin a kirby thread by posting in it, most people ignored his bullshit because someone posting a picture of kirby drawn by a ponefag doesn't violate gr15
>>
>>407712
I saw an admission on an /mlp/ /v/ raid thread that they sometimes pretend to be barneyfag to get a reaction
>>
>>407716
>Your fandom
>implying implications
>>
>>407717
you do realize that poneshit is limited to one board no?
removing that limit would lower the quality of the site as a whole.
>>
>>407713
>They need to confront Barneyfag in a thread

They've been deleting and banning him like mad but still you're not satisfied.
>>
>>407723
Would you be satisfied if the mods did as bad a job at stopping horsefuckers as they're doing with this guy?
>>
>>407720
>fat and obnoxious

Lets be real, you don't want to admit being a brony because of the implication above.
>>
>>407724
Yes because there's only so much ban evasion that can be countered.

You guys want barneyfag to cease existing - so deep is your autistic intolerance. That will never happen.
It especially won't happen if you keep seeking confrontation with him.

You guys get in a huge fight with him and then cry to the authorities when you can't handle the criticism.
Why not stop baiting in the first place, morons?
>>
>>407723
He wants to talk to the mods very badly. Maybe if a mod talked to him in a thread and told him to fuck off and say he'll never ever be a mod or janitor for 4chan he might lay off a bit.
>>
Oh boy...

>>>/v/323517863
>>
>>407722
I don't see how that is the case
The limit is arbitrary in the first place and if you somehow want to argue that it's necessary, then you should also think that things like steven universe or undertale or anime in general should also be confined to their respective boards.
>>
>>407732
Doesn't seem likely to happen.
That would just be pandering to the fragile egos of bronies. Who also need to be told to fuck off.
>>
>All this asshurt coming from ponyfaggots posting clearly shadow threads
Okay, I didn't really like the nigger for his obnoxiousness but this is practically just the online version of slut walks.
>>
>>407321
so apprently we're going full retard and saying that people can't possibly like one of many similiar shows that have been on 4chan without being chubby dorky kids despite the fact that the 4channers that watched the show litterally always say they hate the outside internet fandom.

there is no image. stop harassing people unrelated to what other people are doing in a collective manner before you start worrying about an image constructed by retards like the barneyfag who are still butthurt that people like one show years onward and are too fucking pussy to outright come out and say it except in back-alleys. as for /mlp/ that is why people who like ponies hate the board for the majority of the time, not even mentioning that ponies are no magical exception you seem to retardedly think they are and that somehow this one topic "magically" locks people to a board on a website designed into multiple sections to be browsed by people based on their interests, not one at a time.

this bias and prejudice is what got abused in the first place to start this tornado of retardation due to a lack of mods, the fact that people will group any literally random retard or troll who uses remotely something MLP related to other people and try to weirdly bunch them all together and ends up with a situation fail as the one that happened here. people putting MLP on some sort of golden pedastool of perpetual trolling eachother and butthurt while the regular 4chan browsers who treat it like everything else 4chan gets to watch the tornado of retardation tear up the boards.

the fact that the barneyfag is ONLY JUST RECENTLY getting warned by the mods 6 years of butthurt, falseflagging, ponyposting and spam onwards is a testament of how badly 4chan is managed as a whole.
>>407725
this retardation is cancer, further perpetuating cancer which is churned out by butthurt people like barneyfag who have no actual valid criticism about people who watch MLP and not to mention the irony.
>>
>>407731
>You guys
Nigga please, I report those threads every time I see them. And then I have to keep seeing the same shit on the front page for the next hour because the retard keeps bumping it.
>>
>>407736
it's necessary because otherwise brony shits would spew their shitty show everywhere they could.
>steven universe and undertale
those both belong in /trash/ for very similar reasons.
>>
is anyone going to mention that barneyfag keeps comparing bronies to jews and wanting to gas and murder all of them or are we pretending he isn't doing that. all this butthurt over one hypocritical show and yet powerpuff girl threads do fine but then again the people who get butthurt over ponies are confirmed to be retarded in some way.
>>
>>407740
See, look at this narcissistic rage.

All at the patently true observation that bronies are weirdos and fatties who never had friends.

Your sperg rage will not convince anyone you're not a fatty loser with no friends.

In fact it will only reinforce that perception.
>>
>>407740
this post reminds me a lot of 'fursecution'
>>
Hey you know those screenshots that Barneyfag uses from the multitude of forums as his infallible, incontrovertible proof that MLP a shit?

Has anyone tried contacting the people in them to ask them what they think about the fact that an autist has been posting the same screencap of that one post they made over and over for the past few years?
>>
File: 1446807457780.jpg (118KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
1446807457780.jpg
118KB, 600x808px
>>407745
Wait, we need to--
Oh wait we've already done that but we forgot to delete it right after mass banning.
Damn.
>>
>>407744
you do realize that the reinforces the point that it's losers with nothing better to do and no actual criticism that say that right.

pretending that people aren't singling out and sperging because people like something doesn't mean it isn't immediately obvious to everyone. there's a reason barneyfag is mentally retarded.
>>
>>407743
I have a cap of /mlp/ plotting to murder barneyfag because they can't handle his opinions. It's not a one-sided affair.
>>
>>407750
post it then
>>
>>407750
how do you know it isn't barneyfag trying to stir up shit? you don't. he posts on /mlp/ you know.
oh man you think barneyfag spouting his insane shit counts as an opinion that has some impact? hmm.
>>
>>407747
I don't think they'd give a shit
>>
>>407752
>oh man you think barneyfag spouting his insane shit counts as an opinion that has some impact?
he's simply pointing out that /mlp/ should stay on /mlp/
one autist vs a literal horde of austsis(some of whom pretend to be him, i've done this and i'm not even a ponefag)
>>
File: 1365992428372.png (75KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1365992428372.png
75KB, 184x184px
>>407754
> trying to pretend and completely ignore his ramblings that MLP is barney and that youtube comments are respectable
hmmmmmmm
>>
>>407742
That wouldn't happen, but it's also worth saying that I don't consider the occasional reaction image spamming.
Personally I find it very disheartening that this kinda censorship was instated on a site that's supposed to be the bastion of free speech merely because a couple very angry people could not stand seeing a harmless picture.

And while I don't like SU or undertale myself I don't want them banned either as there is no reason to ban anything at all as long as it's legal and within the board's topic.
>>
>>407756
>MLP is barney
seems about right to me, they're both kids shows that weird adults have a weird fascination with.
>youtube comments are respectable
he's insane, what do you expect? i'm not trying to excuse his behavior, but it is justified.
I don't want to see poneshit outside of /mlp/ why do you?
>>
>>407752
I've seen enough bronies explode with rage at any criticism of their fandom that I could believe it.
Look at this guy:
>>407740

Aspergers types have great difficulty with others opinions. Other people having opinions they don't agree with is like bullying them.
>>
>>407758
nothing about your retardationand butthurt is justified barneyfag. you're a sad sight.
>>407759
completely ignoring all points and calling him mad as well as missing the irony that this whole shitstorm is because people can't agree with other people having opinions and liking different things. hmmmm.
>>
>>407757
4chan is not and has never been a "bastion of free speech".

Bronies got rule 15 against them because they were obnoxious assholes. Like whatever cartoon you want, but don't blame others for your own behavior.

Then again, if bronies could take responsibility for themselves, rule 15 wouldn't exist.
>>
>>407757
>occasional reaction image
>implying it would be occasional reaction images and not ponefags trying to maintain a presence on every board like it used to be pre-GR15
/sug/ and /utg/ are /trash/ tier because they devolved into circlejerks long long ago, i don't want to see them banned merely put in their place, having to use a different board to talk about the same thing is hardly censorship
>>
>>407761
>you're
so suddenly i'm barneyfag because i have an opinion you don't like?
fucking lol this is getting pathetic.
>>
>>407761
>him

Please have the integrity to admit he is you.
Funny thing with bronies - it's always someone else and never themselves who do things.
>>
>>407763
barneyfag you retard, you literally see ponies everywhere so of course you'd think they're trying to maintain a presence when you see a reaction image. the golden MLP pedestal of iz differenzzts.
>>407764
no, it's the fact that you completely ignored all points and called him mad as well as missing the irony that this whole shitstorm is because people can't agree with other people having opinions. the irony grows!
>>
>>407761
>having opinions and liking different things
apparently you can't either.
>>
>>407765
why would it be bronies and not barneyfag who has a history of samefagging to give bronies a bad rep?

why would you think bronies would do this despite the above? hmmm.
>>
File: troll harder.png (98KB, 331x354px) Image search: [Google]
troll harder.png
98KB, 331x354px
>>407766
>doesn't remember the intense ponespam and ponefags trying to maintain a presence on literally every board before GR15(this is why /ml/pol/ exists at all)
>repeating the same shit over and over
>calling me barneyfag
>>
>>407766
This is "anti-barneyfag". This guy is the reason we can't stop hearing from barneyfag.
>>
File: 1365589059513.jpg (186KB, 656x425px) Image search: [Google]
1365589059513.jpg
186KB, 656x425px
>maxed out post report limit
>thread is still there
>horsefuckers are still there
>Barneyfag is still there
>even if the thread gets deleted, they'll all be back within minutes to repeat it all over again
>>
>>407768
difference is the hypocrisy and fault was pointed out (he fact that you completely ignored all points and called him mad as well as missing the irony that this whole shitstorm is because people can't agree with other people having opinions.) instead of calling him mad. you can't just pass off actual explained criticism as people not handling your opinions after they point out what is wrong with them. some opinions are widely regarded as retarded such as barneyfag's, who has had his passed judgement by a first hand audience with experience on the matter (bronies), secondhand people who see him (4chan and /v/ who call out how retarded that is and third hand experience (outside watchers from kiwifarms who point out how retarded he is. it's like talking to a brick wall.
>>407771
that's exactly the sees anything MLP related as maintained presence retardation that was pointed out. /mlp/ has a tan. there are tan threads where they get shipped which you mentioned one.
>>
>>407769
>why would it be bronies
because you see barneyfag as a good way of removing GR15 and bait him into upping his shitposting to further your needs.
>>
>>407762
>4chan is not and has never been a "bastion of free speech".
That's what it was supposed to be, moot said so, you could talk about anything no matter your political allignment or views and without getting your post deleted by mass downboats or overzealous mods. That's also part of the reason this site is anonymous and not account-based.

>Bronies got rule 15 against them because they were obnoxious assholes
The rule was made because people got mad over nothing and now like to assign things that never happened to bronies just to feel assured in their opinion.
Half the mod team hates ponies irrationally as evidenced by IRC logs.

>Then again, if bronies could take responsibility for themselves, rule 15 wouldn't exist.
I really don't enjoy seeing this passive-aggressive attitude, but what else could I expect from a person like you?

>>407763
Banning undertale from /v/ would be censorship. Undertale is a video game and should be allowed on /v/ the same way mlp should be allowed on /co/.

4chan isn't supposed to be your "safe place" where you can ban anything you don't like, that's the opposite of what this site is supposed to be.
>>
>>407775
barneyfag is probably one of the sole reasons GR15 exists actually. he's spent consistantly 6 Years with tool aids and dynamic ban avoiding IP addressess spouting shit and not to mention when he got caught once posting ponies himself. barneyfag can't up his shitposting. he's shitposting the hardest he can and it's funny when he overheats and starts all caps rageing and throwing around ecksdees which happens rarely.
>>
>>407776
>4chan isn't supposed to be your "safe place" where you can ban anything you don't like, that's the opposite of what this site is supposed to be.
and you also shouldn't be allowed to talk about the same shit ad nauseum until it becomes a cesspool of shitposting and cancer like /utg/ and /sug/
>>407777
thanks for proving me right, GR15 exists to contain the poneshit.
>>
>>407776
>The rule was made because people got mad over nothing and now like to assign things that never happened to bronies just to feel assured in their opinion.
Half the mod team hates ponies irrationally as evidenced by IRC logs.

Are you sure you bronies aren't just playing up how fursecuted you are?

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone who disliked you is just irrational?
That would be convenient for your self-esteem.
Easier than admitting that people don't like you because you're a desperate weirdo who has no social sense and severe character defects.
Wouldn't it?
>>
>>407774
spent a good 15 minutes reading this post and still have no idea what you mean.
>it's okay when I do it
is all I took out of that.
>sees anything MLP related as maintained presence retardation
>ponys being posted on literally every board is not attempting to maintain presence
are you really this new? do you really not remember how bad shit got before gr15 was implemented?
>>
>>407777
Here's anti-barneyfag again. Everything bad is barneyfag and bronies never did anything to make themselves disliked.
>>
>>407782
Nice, a whole post based on ad-hominem and non-arguments.
Honestly, what's going through your head while you write up a post like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 732x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 732x768px
>>407237
Why no spoilers
>>
>>407782
> Are you sure you bronies aren't just playing up how fursecuted you are?
> you bronies
> people don't like you because you're a desperate weirdo who has no social sense and severe character defects.
huh.
>>407783
not like MLP has irrational hate on it or anything. someone else mentioned the perpetual retard cycle of 1 scapegoats > 2 rages > 2 scape goats > 1 rages that can tear apart entire threads. the real problem was the lack of moderation to stomp out the trolls. speaking of trolls, MLP was and will always be prime troll bait due to the easiness of literally anyone being able to cause a shitstorm.
>>407784
yes it's only people who like MLP that magically became shitters yet no other fanbase has had this happen to them or this cycle attempted. I've seen a period where a lot of people were baiting with undertale but it was nowhere near as successful. there are no barneyfag equivalents to undertale. people do not want their favourite thing to become banned obviously.
>>
>>407785
not him but probably something along the lines of 'why are the horsefuckers coming back?'
>>
>>407785
There was more to it than ad-hom, but you bronies are wound up tight looking for disrespect.
Not everything true will make you feel good. Handle it.
>>
File: 1445328072469.jpg (21KB, 480x367px) Image search: [Google]
1445328072469.jpg
21KB, 480x367px
>>407789
that 'irrational hate' is very rational.
you dug your own grave now lie in it.
>>
>>407791
>>407793
hmmmmm.
>>
File: 1450759209554.jpg (524KB, 2620x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1450759209554.jpg
524KB, 2620x1083px
>>407789
>nowhere near as successful
is that why 90% of the undertale threads on /v/ are 'LOL GOTY' or other similar poorly constructed bait?
>there are no barneyfag equivalents to undertale
>he doesn't know
>>
>>407789
>the real problem was the lack of moderation to stomp out the trolls.

There was plenty, it's just that all you bronies threw your lot in with the ban evaders.

Proof you were all part of it: brony shitposting elsewhere on 4chan was severely hamstrung the moment /mlp/ was created.

You have a bad rep for a reason.
>>
>>407796
not 6 years and tool assisted butthurt and autism. also threads aren't destroyed at the sight of a single undertale reaction image or even something related to it.
>>407797
you mean to suggest that there are some sort of butthurt people that spam and destroy threads at the sight of a pony like some sort of barneyfag man? that he wasn't caught on /q/ trying to samefag by posting ponies then hating on them?

I don't think I have a bad rep for watching a little girls show nor should you group everyone in like that. seems to have consequences and doesn't make much sense. strange how powerpuff girls doesn't get any of this irrational hate despite being a little girls show.
>>
>>407789
>yes it's only people who like MLP that magically became shitters yet no other fanbase has had this happen to them

Here's this fucking brony mental case who can't understand cause and effect.

He tells himself that brony haters think that people who watch MLP metamorphosize into fatties and creeps. Then he claims victory over his retarded strawman.

He cannot handle the painful truth: that the only people who get into MLP in the first place are lonely creeps and weirdos.
>>
>>407803
powerpuff girls also doesn't have people dedicating their lives to getting their jimmies rustled by a picture of a miniture equine to the point of scapegoating them and being retarded and predictable for 6 years. post times. barneyfag doesn't spew nazi esque death threats at people who like MLP for no reason.

not like MLP is a cartoon people like despite all you project onto it.
>>
>>407800
>I don't think I have a bad rep for watching a little girls show

Part of being a brony is having no fucking clue at all on matters of social perception.

Regular people don't get obsessive over MLP because they meet their emotional needs in healthy, adult ways. Like going out with friends or dating a girlfriend.
>>
>>407805
Powerpuff girls fans also didn't sleaze all over the Internet about it and claim they were persecuted when people said they were obnoxious.

Unlike, well, bronies.
>>
>>407803
>>407809
> the only people who get into MLP in the first place are lonely creeps and weirdos.
like gabe "successful money grubber" newell?
Stephen Colbert?
Robert Pattinson?
Seth Green?
Weird Al' Yankovic?
Andrew W.K.?
Deadmau5?
Lady Gaga?
John de Lancie?
Bill Clinton?
Kevin Shinick? (robot chicken and star wars writer)
Penn Jillette?
source: http://www.imdb.com/list/ls051125618/
all of them are bronies. you can't handle people liking MLP so you categorize them into obsessive neck beards to make yourselves feel better. that is pathetic. liking this one show does not ruin your life you literal retards.
>>
>>407809
Do I look like the pony King
>anime is not the art I like
>>
>>407812
nobody has mentioned persectution. in fact despite mass groupings, regular death threats to people who watch a tv show and terrible generalisations such as
>>407809
it's still been avoided. the targeting and retardation over MLP needs to end.
>>
Why don't we have a barneyfag for cuck bait threads? /int/ is being destroyed by interracial porn spams every hour and the mods don't do a thing about it. Barneyfag get's the job done right and actually gets the thread deleted, he is the type of hero /int/ needs right now.
>>
File: 1424303822261.jpg (116KB, 759x563px) Image search: [Google]
1424303822261.jpg
116KB, 759x563px
It fascinates me how anybody could give this much of a shit about something
whats also interesting is what a broken record these threads are
>>
it's two people and a pot of tea m8
>>
>>407818
> dislikes spam
> idolizes barneyfag
uhh I feel there is a major flaw there.
>>407821
>>407821
>>407822
what strange posts quickly rolled in.
>>
>>407826
what is that supposed to mean? I've been lurking for like 10 minutes and just finished reading the thread
>>
>>407813
Do you really think they read mlp erotic fan fiction and obsess over it like you weirdos do?

Gabe for one knew that bronies were all over TF2 so he threw you a bone.
Of course you dopes are so desperate for validation you jumped all over it, claiming (even today!) that he is a brony.
No, he is a shrewd businessman who saw loyal dupes.
Much like others who seek to profit from you rubes, like the mlp
Lube guy, bad dragon (lol), brony mate, and other such hucksters.
>>
>>407813
yes, most of those people are lonely creeps and weirdos.
>Stephen Colbert?
both a lonelyfag and weirdo
>Robert Pattinson?
absolute weirdo
>Seth Green?
typical /b/tard and lonely faggot
>Weird Al' Yankovic?
based weirdo
>Andrew W.K.?
drug addicted weirdo
>Deadmau5?
reclusive and phony weirdo
>Lady Gaga?
do I even need to say anything?
>John de Lancie?
weird, and probably only likes it for the keks
>Bill Clinton?
ayylmao
>Kevin Shinick? (robot chicken and star wars writer)
JJwars? and no surprise the guys behind robot chicken are into some weird shit
>Penn Jillette?
literal meme of a human being
>>
>>407828
>>407829
amazing.
>>
>>407818
become that hero
>>407826
i'd rather deal with barney's spam than /mlp/ leaking containment.
>>
>>407830
your point is?
>>
>>407817
>nobody has mentioned persectution

It's a joke. I'm saying you're not actually being persecuted for liking a children's show. I'm saying that's an absurd proposition.
You are being made fun of for being a ridiculous manchild with no conception of adulthood.
>>
bronies ITT desperate to stay relevant now that nobody cares
>>
wew, at least barneyfag is nowhere near as autistic as doggore
>>
>>407827
He's suggesting it's a big conspiracy of brony haters against him
>>
what's SUPER DUPER hilarious is bronies were so adamant about not being furries (despite jacking off to actual horse anatomy) and now they're in the exact same position as furries: nobody cares about their dumb fetish

now there's two histrionic fandoms conjuring drama and persecution so they can feel important because it's literally all they got goin on in their lives

nobody will ever care, ever again
>>
>>407834
worst attempt. writing something with literally no comedic undertones then writing it off as a joke in a serious conversation comes off as damage control.
also this thread is getting flooded with strange posts.
>>
>>407822
And the h8r's can blue tick me "birds are important"
>>
>>407839
You are not the audience of the joke.
You are the butt of the joke.
>>
>>407839
>anyone who doesn't jack off to horses is strange
your cloistered internet life is showing, anon
>>
It's funny how almost half of this thread is essentially "hurr, all of X are one person"
if you're not just a /v/ shitposter, you should be able to see through this almost as easily as "hurr, /v/ is one person"

also, a surprising amount of this is just pure straw-manning and ad hominem, why did I expect anything more from here?

at least discussion of /pol/-hate is well expressed and not exclusively an incoherent mess
>>
>>407716
>your fandom
>You're the mental one
The fuck are you calling me this shit for?
>>
I have never met a group of people so determined to avoid the most basic truths about themselves.
Must suck.
>>
>>407843
>bringing /pol/ into this
fucking why
all bronys do act alike, so it's fair to treat them that way, same goes for furfags.
>>
>>407843
post spammers are flooding the thread. run while you can.
>>
strange how that post flood happened right after
>>407813
>>
i-is barneyfig monitoring this thread?
>>
File: quit.png (35KB, 286x289px) Image search: [Google]
quit.png
35KB, 286x289px
>>407846
>all [insert group name here] act alike
Someone out there has done this with any group you could probably come up with and its always wrong. Generalizations are shit and wrong. Fuck off
>>
>>407847
>>407848
>post flood
fucking what?
>>407818
>>407821
>>407822
is now considered a flood?
top fucking kek
>>
>>407843
Big surprise a brony is into /pol/

/pol/ will accept anyone who posts the appropriate Jew, cuck, anti-SJW or Trump prevailing viewpoint.

Bronies love that because it's sure fire acceptance.
>>
>>407846
>bringing /pol/ into this
I'm not the first person to mention /pol/ in this thread >>407771

>>407837
>>407847
this thread was linked on a recent barneyfag thread and I'm guessing a bunch of people have just finished reading it, same as me, or else it has been linked elsewhere

>>407848
why the fuck would that post cause more activity?

>>407851
this person is an alright guy
>>
>>407846
>>407850
doesn't pol literally hate when people do this to them?
>>
File: 1447778663489.jpg (31KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1447778663489.jpg
31KB, 500x667px
>>407843
Its not just /v/ that barneyfag involves himself in. How many times do I have to say it.
>>407849
Its possible. This thread has been posted in some of the threads he's been shitpostin gin
>>407852
Fuck off shitposter-kun
>>
File: 1450157605393.jpg (176KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1450157605393.jpg
176KB, 600x450px
>>407854
As the guy who posted Sora going quit, I didn't mention /pol/ and have no idea what /pol/ has to do with this thread. Actually, I'm OP and returned to a thread full of what I believe to be off-topic shit. I think. I'm honestly not sure what people are talking about right now. All I'm seeing are generalizations and off topic shit though.
>>
Checked the /mlp/ catalog, no mention of this thread but now I see barneyfag's motivation
>>
>>407850
Funny, this just cements you as a brony even more.

>us bronies are unique, special people! We must not be stereotyped! All of us are unique!

I've seen the photos though. You are all identical. You all buy the plushies, the merch, engage in insipid "OC" self-congratulations.
There's some bronycon photo where half of the people had fedoras on - even long after the fedora had acquired its reputation. It's remarkable how stereotypical bronies are.
>>
>>407858
i've seen this poster in an undertale thread, no surprise that bronys and undertale fans are the same ilk.
>>
>>407859
No bait threads on /v/ while bronies lick their wounds in here?
>>
>>407852
see? there it is again
despite me never indicating that I follow or enjoy /pol/, you're now falsely insinuating that I am a /pol/-fag just because I disagree with you in some way
newsflash, I browse this board for meta-discussion, same as everyone else, and I hate /pol/ as much as the next guy

>>407855
lmao, I should have said /v/-tier shitposter but I assumed there was a large change you or whoever I was alluding to was from /v/
how does not being limited to /v/ challenge or invalidate my argument in any way?
>>
>>407865
>because I disagree with you in some way
no, he's calling you a /pol/ack because you mentioned /pol/
>>
>>407866
oh okay, that "somehow" makes sense
>>
>>407860
translation: I participated in a cringe thread on /b/.

you won't notice the people who don't do that because they're not doing that. not hard to figure out.
>>
>>407868
it does, why would you bring up /pol/ unless it's a board you frequent?
>>
File: angry fennekin.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
angry fennekin.gif
319KB, 250x250px
>>407862
Where are you getting all this implying from? But yes, I have been in Undertale threads.
>>407860
Literally everyone is unique bruh.
Once again
>all this implying
>>
You guy's keep talking about bronies but I think there's only one ITT. We should invite more to get an unbiased opinion :^)
>>
>>407870
I would bring up /pol/ because it is also an unconditionally, site-wide hated board which has also been brought up on /qa/
is it really that hard to get?
>>
>>407869
most of the vocal bronys do fall into that category.
check /mlp/ for yourself and observe all the slashfiction tier shit.
>>
>>407874
not like /mlp/ has a unanimous reputation for being trash for that reason. who's agreeing and avoiding it except for the show threads to get that?
>>
>>407865
>how does not being limited to /v/ challenge or invalidate my argument in any way?
It doesn't. I just keep seeing /v/ thrown around here most even though its not the only relevant board to the topic at hand.
>>
>>407871
>Literally everyone is unique bruh.
>i'm a special snowflake xD
>>407873
>site-wide hated
>just because I hate /pol/ means everyone must hate /pol/
so you just brought it up because it's a popular boogeyman to hate? nice.
>>
>>407876
it's not, but it's the most relevant board, or at least the most active board involved
>>
>>407874
Why would someone go to /mlp/? Its literally /vg/ tier in terms of having long ongoing threads about something so much that any good relevant discussion dies out. Why should it be an example for anything?
>>
>>407871
>all this implying
>wants to remove GR15
>isn't a ponefag
what? there's no implying to be done, why would you want gr15 gone if you aren't a ponefag?
>>
>>407879
>backpedaling
okay, then why should gr15 go?
why would you want to unleash those people on the rest of the site?
be honest, you just want an excuse to post pone shit
>>
File: upset.jpg (8KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
8KB, 240x200px
>>407877
>teh special snowflake XDDDDDDD
Fuck off. I never said that.
>>407881
Did you read any of OP or the second post? Its because the rule encourages shitposting in threads in the same way someone posting a Klonoa thread might get
>muh furshit
Shitposters and shit like that. Plus off-topic posting is already disallowed and removing the rule would generate more content on various boards. Mostly /co/ and /v/.
>>
>>407884
Not that guy, but GR15 makes no sense now. The bronies aren't going to spam the place up anymore. The only thing that should be in place is that anything discussing or talking about My Little Pony stays on /mlp/. Pony reaction images can be used once again, while pony porn goes on /trash/.

So yeah GR15 is no longer necessary
>>
>>407884
I don't believe boards would be spammed with ponyshit if the rule was removed. Maybe one or two threads on various boards at any given point in time, which is fairly innocuous. Also, as I said, I believe the rule encourages shitposting. I gave my reasons in the OP and second post.
>>
>>407884
those people already literally post all over the site 24/7 you retarded sperg. here's what would happen if gr15 left.

barneyfag would have a massive sperg attack and spam in all caps major boards for several years more.

post quality would go unchanged because of the reason above. you don't think boards hold people do you? you're not that retarded surely.

other trolls start spamming MLP. if moderation is decent they get banned.

after about a year or two nothing else changes.

pony reaction images are seen occasionally. barneyfag threatened to kill himself if this happens at some thread.

people stop sperging over MLP.
>>
>>407889
We have it on record that barneyfag has stated that if the rule was removed he might come on here less or not at all. Might. No idea if its true or not, but considering all we know about him, he's pretty honest and open.
>>
>>407885
>Fuck off. I never said that.
>Literally everyone is unique bruh.
sure you didn't pal.
>its because the rule encourages shitposting in threads
so? do you want those threads(usually pone related threads) to permeate on this site?
>>407886
>The bronies aren't going to spam the place up anymore
>Pony reaction images can be used once again
>>407888
>Maybe one or two threads on various boards at any given point in time, which is fairly innocuous
not really, bronys are fucking insufferable and deserve the containment imposed upon them
>>
File: aaaa.png (104KB, 183x280px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
104KB, 183x280px
>>407889
boards don't hold people, but they do hold content.
/mlp/ should stay on /mlp/
>>
>>407894
Talk and threads about the show and universe yes, but reaction images are fine

Sides once the show finally ends and the movie comes out next year, /mlp/ will most likely be deleted
>>
>>407895
>reaction images are fine
to who?
>>
>>407865
/mlp/ sucks up to /pol/ all the time, in their usual obsequious fashion.

I do know about /mlpol/.

Also bronies, when you say that rule 15 should be lifted - you should probably remember that this thread is about you baiting /v/ constantly with stealth mlp images.
I know you are shit at social perception but do try to recognize your glaring hypocrisies.
>>
>>407896
To everyone expect those who get butthurt. Its 2016, who gets triggered by bronies anymore? The fandom has slowed down big time. Big time artists are moving on to other things, others fans moved on to Steven Universe, MLP isn't what it used to be.

Bronies may still be hated like furries are, but they're a dying breed
>>
>>407900
>Its 2016, who gets triggered by bronies anymore?
>CURRENT YEAR

>fandom
just go back to tumblr already
>>
File: angry confused.png (290KB, 605x403px) Image search: [Google]
angry confused.png
290KB, 605x403px
>>407893
>sure you didn't pal
I didn't.
>so? do you want those threads(usually pone related threads) to permeate on this site?
Depends on the thread. If you're asking personally, I'd like to be able to discuss Them's Fightin Herds on /v/ when it comes out since Skullgirls is my favorite fighting game and its running on the same engine. But not every thread should cater to me anyways. Or you for that matter. People tend to go into their own niche threads. You aren't going to see people going into a dungoen crawler thread that don't like dungeon crawlers since their niche. I'd assume it'd be the same for any MLP related thread. And that's fine, they can have their niche.
But anyways, when I mentioned the rule encourages shitposting in threads, I'm not just talking about blatantly pony threads on off-topic boards. Yes, obviously those threads are shitposting at the start due to the rule. But other more innoccuous threads including ones with stealth pony images, or maybe some random poster using a reaction image making people sperg out and shitpost is pretty stupid and ruins threads. Barneyfag being the biggest one of them all, but he's just an example.
>not really, bronys are fucking insufferable and deserve the containment imposed upon them
One or two threads is not insufferable anon. And filters exist for a reason.
>>
>>407901
Looks like you're the minority of those who get butthurt. Sad really
>>
>>407902
>I'd like to be able to discuss Them's Fightin Herds on /v/
holy shit. you are the cancer killing this site. please go.
>>
>>407896
He's been trying to convince mods to delete rule 15 for years, dog.
Of course mods can see him raiding and baiting with MLP and never leaving barneyfag alone, so it stays.
>>
>>407237
It's not even just OP pics anymore either. If this autist doesn't like a thread, he'll post a pony picture then spam the thread autistically until it's hit bump limit
>>
>>407903
>minority
>butthurt
nobody except bronys want to see /mlp/ outside of /mlp/
>>
>>407904
How exactly is it cancer to talk about that game? So what if the devs used to be bronies and worked on a failed MLP game? Who fucking cares? The game has NOTHING to do with MLP at all whatsoever. Its faggots from /v/ who get butthurt and throw bitchfits all the time that ruin things for everyone.

Remember Yandere Simulator, and how you faggots ran him off?
>>
>>407908
Bronies want to keep /mlp/, plus they got /trash/ to put all their porn. It shouldn't however, be a bannable offense to post MLP reaction images
>>
>>407903
well said anon.
>>
>>407909
>The game has NOTHING to do with MLP at all whatsoever.

What causes bronies to lie to your face so brazenly?

Admit it bro, you have no interest in the title. You only want to bait /v/ with it and cry persecution.

Your motivations are as clear as glass.
>>
>>407909
>The game has NOTHING to do with MLP at all whatsoever
except for the fact it's literally an MLP fighting game
>>407911
>It shouldn't however, be a bannable offense to post MLP reaction images
why? nobody wants to see that shit, keep it on the containment board.
>>
>>407399
Haha hiya
>>>/qa/ look at all these numbers, I was putting ink on paper for my buddy birthday
>writing rumba but its progressively better that pain.ting
>>
>>407900
>Bronies may still be hated like furries are, but they're a dying breed

That's why you need rule 15 removed, because you're on hiatus and also dying.
You need the attention.

Mods aren't going to.
>>
>>407901
>that many memes in one post

You must be new here. You are comparing about few shitposter's to an entire board with several thousand users. If all of them were as bad as you said, you would see pony everywhere but you don't. /mlp/ has been staying in /mlp/ and has proven to be an effective containment board. A few stealth shitposters doesn't mean a raid pham
>>
>>407915
this sensitivity is what caused spergs in the first place. when people say deal with it they aren't being smart asses in this instance but telling you not to be so hostile and sensitive about reaction images. don't change the subject either.
>>
>>407920
You know we can see how sensitive you bronies are by the way you react to barneyfag, yes?
One legit autist who dislikes bronies is enough for you to stalk him for years, baiting /v/, and call for his death on /mlp/.

How do you think you bronies would react when everyone else on the site sticks their boot into you for being a manchild fatty who obsesses over children's entertainment?

PROTIP: not well, which is why rule 15 and /mlp/ exists. You are so sensitive you have a rule on /mlp/ which forbids people to even ask why you're into it.
So yeah try not to posture too much.
>>
>>407919
i know pham, I don't think you're who I think I am because I agree with everything you've said.
>>407920
telling ponies to go back to their containment board when they leak out is 'dealing with it'
>inb4 barneyfag
i'm not on any autistic crusade, I just don't tolerate pone leakage.
>>
>>407924
Dude your projecting way too hard. The people who complain about barneyfag are regular /v/ users. /mlp/ does not give a shit about that autist anymore. Also, complaining about man children when boards like /reddit9k/ /jp/ and many more exist? Clearly you are the one who is sensitive about ponies lmao.
>>
>>407924
>One legit autist who dislikes bronies is enough for you to stalk him for years, baiting /v/
>Stalk him for years
You got that backwards considering the number of threads he's ruined on multiple boards.
>>
>>407929
>/mlp/ does not give a shit about that autist anymore
then why does this thread exist?
>>
>>407931
>I bring this up because on several boards throughout the site, a user who people refer to as "Barneyfag" has been shitposting his hate for MLP and the show "Barney and Friends" since 2012 and still has regular posts about it to this day, often using the same images and such in his posts. This user has an RSS feed that tells hime whenever a post on any board even remotely related to MLP is posted, even when the image in question could look completely innocuous to one not rabidly familiar with the show and its fandom. This has resulted in the derailing of numerous good threads that were on-topic to board content in question. This
>>
File: mlp discusses killing barneyfag.jpg (294KB, 888x757px) Image search: [Google]
mlp discusses killing barneyfag.jpg
294KB, 888x757px
>>407929
>/mlp/ does not give a shit about that autist anymore.

PROTIP: Yes you do

You're constantly upset with him
>>
>>407932
oh, and you're saying you're a 'regular vee user'
lmao
>>
File: barneyflag.jpg (39KB, 757x74px) Image search: [Google]
barneyflag.jpg
39KB, 757x74px
bronies did 9/11
>>
>>407931
Really? Are you that new? Barneyfag has been a problem in all boards for years now. Currently /v/ is starting to get tired it
>>
>>407940
I honestly don't see anyone other than bronys hating on barneyfag
other than the ponefags it's all just 'well he certainly is autistic but I sure as fuck dont want to see pony shit so fuck it'
>>
>>407935
Do you want me to start a thread right now and ask them? A few cherry picked posts does not verify your claim, there are thousands of users
>>
>>407935
kay so
that is about one year old
is about two posters
with no proof that it isn't barneyfag.

"you". meanwhile barneyfag has announced a rumored 1000 genocide and death threats according to the kiwifarms posters over the course of 6 years.
>>
>>407936
I'm not the anon. You were talking with but I have seen him on /co/ and /v/ wreck threads. People on those boards are getting sick of him.
>>
>>407945
he wrecks pony related threads.
why do you want those on here?
>inb4 kirby
>inb4 dangonranpa
everyone ignored his bullshit.
>>
>>407943
Three months old.

See, you guys just casually lie when confronted. Who could ever trust you with removing rule 15?
>>
horse genitals are not arousing
>>
>>407237
>No longer are we in an age where you'll see people spamming it everywhere or having pony avatars on every forum.

The feels
>>
>>407949
just judged by the year date actually. calm those tendies.
>>
>>407946
The thread topics have nothing to do with MLP. And the fact that he blatantly decides to ruin each thread with no chance of discussion is bullshit. Happens on /co/ too.
>>407949
Those posts aren't sufficient evidence.
>>
ITT: brony(s)? throw subversive bullshit at walls and hope it sticks
>>
>>407953
>pone art has nothing to do with mlp
okay guy
[spoiler]when the threads genuinely aren't pone related why does everyone ignore the autist then?[/spoiler]
>>
>>407953
>Those posts aren't sufficient evidence.

For you
>>
>>407954
>>407959
Sweet opinions bro. Remember, the world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>407961
>opinions

do you have trouble with opinions?
>>
>>407961
doesn't revolve around you either, horsefucker.
>>
>>407962
>>407963
Where in my post did I say that?
>>
>4chan
>og nigz reads a noobs rymns
>Artist of theroy autist
>4pony the ponie king can only fix you one at a time
40keks
>515bonsai55
>le byrds ayy close enough
>recently i've just lost interest in sex overall
>oral is another storyWhat is Turbo Lister?
>How do I get bonsai sticker?
>>walk in like i own the place and tell the old admin last
lets see whom has it, who has the key next week
>Yeah Same Time Tomrrow [spoiler]but without the video[esfor
>>
>>407965
>no point
just like I thought.
>>
>>407969
>dodging my question
Either what do you want to know f
>>
>>407973
you have no good reason to want gr15 gone save for the fact you want to post pone shit.
>>
>>407965
>who are you quoting

lol
>>
File: 1448824381071.jpg (666KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448824381071.jpg
666KB, 1920x1080px
>>407237
As a guy who frequents /mlp/, I can safely say that shitposters would post as much pony as they could everywhere they went, simply to get a rise out of people.
And it will always work, simply because it's been banned for so long that it's now considered taboo, even if it weren't against the rules.
And I'm not touching barneyfag. He's another level of autism.
>>
>>407974
I think you have me confused, I'm the guy talking about barneynig's shitposting, not GR15. I could car less about that
>>
>>407976
and finally the one brony who isn't a mental case comes through to lay the facts down.
thanks, doc.
>>
>>407977
oh okay, I could give less of a fuck about barneyfag.
he will continue to do what he does regardless of what anyone else says/does.
no use trying to rationalize the actions of the insane
>>
File: 1313576689646.jpg (126KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1313576689646.jpg
126KB, 900x675px
>>407976
>because it's been banned for so long that it's now considered taboo

It's considered taboo because of the people who are into it

Pic related
>>
I'm amazed at how bronies don't see that rule 15 is to protect them, too

You think all that greentext hugboxing would fly anywhere else on 4chan?
>>
>>407983
I just see nerds. Nerds are always awkward and weird. If they weren't they wouldn't be nerds anymore.
>>
>>407983
I'd trust these fine gentlemen to care for a prepubescent boy.
>>
>>407950
the minutes are the same around the world do hear here or SEE THE OLDFRIEND's eye sight go a bight weird
>pony
>ive on got 50 relevent reasons to be online with half 9you0
*blushes
>>
>>407997
Sorry about your seizure.
>>
>>407955
you don't know what they are doing until they are finished and maybe (you) are to scared to ask them and not understand.
karate chop thata way
>>
/thread
>>
>>>/v/323539214

Big surprise, they got upset and reacted in the only way they know how.
>>
>>407287
MLP doesn't bait people as much as it did before. Some shitposters will try to use MLP, and quickly abandon it when they realized it's not as effective.
>>
>>408003
no fucking clue what you mean here.
>implying i am scared of bronys/barneyfag
what?
>>
Barneyfag I don't feel wants to be a mod, he actually believes the mods have been brainwashed by the Bronies which is why he gets banned all the time.
>>
>>408117
barneyfag is a real human bean
>>
>>407237
>>407238
lol i always wondered how that faggot was always in every thread on every board.
>>
408066 #
The art of simple unavoidence bro

>don't tell me I don't know the way above the skies, I'd rather think thank and why?
>Does your anger bark when I laugh, disregard sage and ask.
>Dons never die
>right yourself & [spoiler]laugh[/spoiler]
>or know
>panhandling to profits sh*t skin
>sellers wood
>>
File: charmander.png (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
charmander.png
2KB, 125x125px
>>407904
>liking a video game makes someone the cancer killing /v/
>ignoring everything just to insult taste
>>
File: He's right though.png (5KB, 647x68px) Image search: [Google]
He's right though.png
5KB, 647x68px
>>407904
I got the opportunity to use this pretty quickly.
>>
>>408227
>>408232
>cancer
fuck off
>>
>>408232
Not that I disagree with you (I don't), but isn't using a picture from Reddit with an Undertale flair just going to make people reply to you completely ignoring what you're saying to insult you with
>reddit
>tumblr
>undermeme
And other stuff like that?
>>
File: you tried.png (89KB, 524x499px) Image search: [Google]
you tried.png
89KB, 524x499px
>>408241
>>
>>408245
>literal tumblr humor
fuck off
>>
File: okay.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
>>408248
>>
File: 1424984863049.gif (1MB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
1424984863049.gif
1MB, 200x112px
>People actually defending barneyfag
>>
He just ruined a perfectly good Splatoon thread
>>>/v/323683797
>>
jfc he's so easy to bait from the looks of it

https://4ch.be/v/thread/323488773
>>
>>409405
Holy shit
Barneyfag is not only an autistic retard shitposting thread ruiner, but he doesn't even know the content of the very threads he posts in.
>>
Is the thread limit here 300+?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.