[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does every board use /v/ as their personal toilet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1426116260886.png (20KB, 111x143px) Image search: [Google]
1426116260886.png
20KB, 111x143px
Why the fuck does every board use /v/ as their personal toilet? You see memes from /a/, /tv/, /int/, /pol/, /r9k/, yet all these boards claim to hate /v/ with a passion (despite the fact that they're greatly contributing towards its shittiness).
>>
>>406278
I guess you don't go to other boards but this happens on all the most popular ones.

It's called crossposting.
>>
>>406278
Because of tie-in video games.
>>
/a/, /tv/, /int/, /pol/, /r9k/ are all shit too. They can't live without /v/ because it's the only board that makes their own boards look good.
>>
>>406282
When people post memes from other boards, people will generally tell them to fuck off. /v/ is the only exception.
>>
You're looking at it backwards. /v/ermin crossboard and bring memes to /v/ to share with their friends. It's like that cultural enrichment thing that [s4s] had except all the time.
>>
>>406278
Begging the Question. "Does every board use /v/ as their personal toilet?" The answer is no. Assuming the answer to that question was yes, we can try to find the reason why it would be. "Because" can take many forms. I'll outline the four most common meanings why something might be.

Motivation: Other boards use /v/ as their personal toilet because they have an overlap in interests. /v/ appeals to more people than other hobbies. Video Games are enjoyed by many people whereas those other boards you've listed (with the exception of /tv/) are quite niche. When they come to /v/ they bring their own memes. The reason they hate /v/ is because of just that. The board is so large that they are forced to share it with the other niche hobbyists whom they disagree with a lot. Both /pol/ and /a/ like to play video games, but /pol/ and /a/ hate each other.

Justification: "I like video games, so I can post on /v/. I will just be myself because being myself has never harmed me elsewhere."

Logical Entailment: Every board uses /v/ as their personal toilet, ergo, every board uses /v/ as their personal toilet.

Physical cause and effect: Human beings interface with devices known as computers, connected to each other over a protocol called HTTP to display information on many glowing rectangles.
>>
Could be worse, /v/ and everyone else shit's just as hard on /x/

/x/ is the slightly unstable whipping boy of 4chan
>>
>>406317
not really, but here is your (you).

t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>406330
>/x/ is the slightly unstable whipping boy of 4chan
You can't be the whipping boy when you are neglected and left in a proverbial closet.
>>
>>406334
That's what you do to a whipping boy when you aren't whipping it.
>>
>>406336
I don't have any whipping boys and appreciate this insider information.
>>
>>406278
Blame the mods for letting it happen. The whole lot of them should be shit-canned.

4chan should just suspend operations for a month to clean house and get it's priorities straight.
>>
>>406330
>/x/ is the slightly unstable whipping boy of 4chan
you're not as popular as you think /x/tremeophlie
>>
>>406339
The fucking mods have done so much damage now. They killed /d/, they're killing /tv/ purposely, and they're letting /v/ get worse over time
>>
>>406278
/v/ is the designated shitting board
>>
I feel that /co/ is like that to a lesser extent. Every now and then there are threads on things like the Star Wars films and Undertale. The Toonami threads are the most blatant example as they're only allowed because the denizens of /a/ rejected them that much.
>>
>>406278
/tv/ is the shitposting grounds now
>>
>>406317
>When people post memes from other boards, people will generally tell them to fuck off.
Literally only /a/ does that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.