[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be that you had to wade through a sea of shitposts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1446772686618.png (260KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1446772686618.png
260KB, 640x535px
>used to be that you had to wade through a sea of shitposts to find good content on 4chan

>now when you wade through a sea of shitposts you just end up finding more shitposts
>>
That's life, anon. People say there is gold at the end of every rainbow, but that's really just a fib.
>>
File: 1191909066851.gif (980KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1191909066851.gif
980KB, 160x120px
>>404419
why haven't you started shitposting yet?
>>
>>404419
You used to be so stupid that you thought some of the mediocre posts were funny. Then you got smarter. Well done. Graduate to reddit.

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm being legit honest here. You'll like it better over there. Pick a category you like and try to find a subreddit about it. Do NOT under any circumstances go to any of the subreddits that are "default" or overly popular. Don't go to /r/anime, but instead go to /r/killlakill or /r/k-on or whatever other anime you like. You'll find that segmenting your audience down until you're only surrounded by likeminded people is initially strange but eventually wonderful. THEN if you want to avoid being echo chambered, you simply subscribe to more than one of these places so that you have many places you call home and you don't become inundated with any one community. You do not want to allow any places to change you. You want to be a well rounded person.

Good luck, Anon. By the way, you can name your username something like 283498213598 and nobody will say anything.
>>
>>404419
I've only ran into that on /v/. I still find the occasional gem on every other board.
>>
>>404508
Now THIS is Shitposting
>>
>>404419
Then start making good posts instead of crying.
>>
>>404419
Stop browsing /a/v/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.