[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chanology >Arab Spring >Attacks Westboro Baptist Church

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: anonymous1.jpg (62KB, 1570x882px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous1.jpg
62KB, 1570x882px
>Chanology
>Arab Spring
>Attacks Westboro Baptist Church
>Koch Industries
>Michael Brown
>Tamir Rice
>Charlie Hebdo
>Reclaim Australia
>Doxxed the Klan
>ISIS
>Endorsed Bernie Sanders

So what do you honestly think of the old Anunamoose, /qa/? Are they heroes? Terrorists? 15 year-old faggots?
>>
File: 1407610156593.png (534KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407610156593.png
534KB, 650x720px
they're try hards
>>
File: New Anonymous 03.jpg (63KB, 450x883px) Image search: [Google]
New Anonymous 03.jpg
63KB, 450x883px
That's not old anonymous m8. Those are the newfags of 2008
>>
Doesn't exist. Just see that time the press said that Anonymous said there was going to be an attack from ISIS, then 'the real Anonymous' said that wasn't true at all.
>>
>>403446
|0\
>>
>>403414
It's reddit/r/anonymous
>>
Project Chanology was done by newfags drawn to the site by sensational news, and their stunts in turn drew more newfags similar to them. They took the name Anonymous from 4chan but that's the only real connection they ever had with this place. The movement and everything it stands for was highly antithetical to the site's culture, and left a permanent scar on this place and fundamentally changed our apolitical nature.

Fuck Chanology, and fuck the retarded Anonymous scriptkiddies who destroyed this site's culture.
>>
>>403640
Just like with GG

The more things change
>>
͏ ͏ ͏▲
▲ ▲Black velvet brother be nice in this life or the next not one and an other it's black and white and easy to see Trips: board forum server [0ijia]bonsai##Four44chandler4 whom bends the right of every poster to have fun! Making Mountain in clay can move the mind like a man moving up mountain kind, to the wind the man move like a man moving a mountain to return to his wi-fi upon the ocean bed it's black and white and easy say the tree will be your coffin one day, and awake as one of twelve white horse's without a single black hair pull a bell tower bell from the sea poem.

The average ninechan addict is isolated, aloaded stallion, with normally only one source of solace to turn to. The absolute worst in my option imo is the poster who gains satisfaction from being not nice. I escaped the magnetism of 4chan for the 2nd or 3rd time when 9gag was created back then there used to be a counter for people who had signed up to the site, I was 22,xxx and that's when it was 9 meme's to a page and 20 minutes of good original content every couple of hours was enough for me at that time, project chanolgy had peaked but still rumbled on. I could of watched all the videos on sciencetolgy and been more involved but when I witnessed it go from that simple image board to the mainstream media I felt empowered, like I really need to wear a hat! Even and started to plan for a career outside the IT world because there were so. We are a new empire but we have a hospital now you can patch yourself up and collect clean shirt's to wear to check the dubs the and avoid the government.
>>
>>403920
so, how do you triforce these days?
the 'ol alt255alt255 and so on just isn't doing it anymore

▲▲
>>
>>403414
>Are they heroes? Terrorists? 15 year-old faggots?

Yes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.