[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ecchi spamming on /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 500px-KazumaKaneko-Girimehkala.jpg (55KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
500px-KazumaKaneko-Girimehkala.jpg
55KB, 500x747px
despite /vg/ existing, theres almost always either a senran kagura thread, or a DoA thread on /v/ in which some autist image dumps the same handful of images over and over while spouting on and on about how they want to fuck the characters over and over
literally no discussion of any actual videogames occur, and right before the thread is about to get archived, it gets conveniently bumped in the vain effort to bait further replies
reports almost never work either, unless an anon accidentally makes two or more ecchi threads at the same time
mods please do your job and help corral and contain the autists
>>
File: two-funny-women-friends-laughing.jpg (128KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
two-funny-women-friends-laughing.jpg
128KB, 1300x957px
>he browses /v/
>>
>>403182
>reports almost never work either
Are you using this as an excuse to not waste your time reporting them
>>
>>403189
no I make sure to report those threads every time, yet they still get hundreds of posts
>>
>>403182
Link an example of this, because I don't believe you.
>>
>>403196
>>>/v/322851472
>>>/v/322855535
>>>/v/322852936
>>>/v/322801957
i know i only really mentioned senran and doa in the OP but some of these other threads share the same general principal of being not videogame related or only being very thinly veiled as videogame related
>>
I can never understand why people want to post this stuff on /v/. Just go to /e/ or /h/ if you want to jack off so badly.
>>
>>403217
Or rather, if you want to help people jack off. Because that's the purpose of posting those images, and people who want to jack off will obviously be looking on /e/ or /h/ and not /v/.
>>
>>403241
See? It makes no sense for either side, and it encourages more of these threads because people will start going to /v/ to jack off instead of talking about video games.
>>
>>403242
Yeah. I think the people posting this shit on /v/ may just be mentally retarded.
>>
They should make /ev/ for Eroge Video Games. Then there'd be a place to talk about shit like BATTLE RAPER 2 or whatever.
>>
>>403248
>mentally retarded
And/or underaged, seeing as how /v/ is probably the most underaged board.
>>
>>403255
creating yet another board is only a bandaid solution, despite multiple containment boards existing the shit always ends up spewing over
I wouldn't be surprised however if it ended up being like that one neptunia situation a while back in which two autistic anons collaborated together to make daily nonstop shitpost/flamewar threads
>>
>>404320
/v/ is so fast there's no way just two people could do it alone.
>>
>>404320
Yeah, but /ev/ in PARTICULAR would be a pretty useful board so I don't have to go to ulmf.org anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.