[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Art Bell threads no longer allowed on /x/? He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ArtBell2002.jpg (9KB, 387x469px) Image search: [Google]
ArtBell2002.jpg
9KB, 387x469px
Why are Art Bell threads no longer allowed on /x/? He's the grandfather of paranormal talk radio. His recent behavior this past year in particularly these past two months is worthy of discussion.
>>
>>402126
I haven't gone to /x/ in years but this makes me sad.

Hiro please make a conspiracy/tinfoil board if you aren't going to allow this kind of stuff to be posted on /x/. /pol/ and /r9k/ sure don't want it.
>>
If they're not going to be allowed anymore can Hiro or a mod at least confirmed that Art himself has been threatening to sue this site and that's why all Art threads are now banned?
>>
>>402142
Wait, what in the hell is going on? I haven't listened to Art's new show since he's been back on the air. I was a big fan of c2cAM all throughout the late 90s and early 00s until George Noory took over though.

Does he hate 4chan now or /x/ specifically or something?
>>
>>402148
>I haven't listened to Art's new show since he's been back on the air

He's already off the air.

Here read this. This is a condensed version of events that doesn't have everything:

http://pastebin.com/VJp367NQ

And these are selected quotes with links to the crazy person that replaced him. Heather Wade.

http://pastebin.com/9BS5D3Sn
>>
File: atriangle.jpg (27KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
atriangle.jpg
27KB, 640x429px
>>402164
>mfw /x/ harassed Hoagland *and* he got thrown under the bus by Art *and* he paid out of pocket for everything

Holy shit! I had no idea. Cool story bro. If even half is true then no wonder Art Bell threads get deleted. Hell, I'd delete them if I were the mods too.

Art has very good lawyers and lots of money to spend on them. He's proven in the past that he will go after anyone he thinks is spreading rumors about him or his family.

I don't think there is going to be any confirmation from mods either. I'm sure most of them have no idea who Art Bell is and probably think he's the /x/ version of one of the many frequent podcast spammers on other boards.
>>
>>402175
Bellgab harassed Hoagland. Not /x/. They tried to blame us but they identified themselves on air and demanded #Justice4Ross. Plus they talked about it on their forum. When it back fired they blamed us.

/x/ is trolling Heather though.
>>
File: 1424591434766.png (607KB, 799x449px) Image search: [Google]
1424591434766.png
607KB, 799x449px
bumping for answers

pic not related
>>
>>402330
Art once sued the members of some AOL forum for spreading rumors that he hated Filipinos. He also sues anyone who brings up what happens to his son. I don't know why he would stick up for that Heather lady, Does she live in Pahrump?
>>
>>402905
>, Does she live in Pahrump?

She moved in with Art several months ago. She does the show from his home studio.
>>
>>402943
Did Aran and the kid go back to the Philippines?
>>
>>402131
Makes me sad too. I don't know whether it's him threatening or a bellgabber who's been bragging and threatening
but threatening lawsuits makes it look even more like he's not the free speech advocate he says he is.
Truth is, those pastebin posts changed my mind about him and his new host Heather. Do not like.
>>
>>403090
This. I used to be a huge fan until this latest quitting again bullshit and finding out more about him.
>>
Happened again. No Art Bell threads are allowed on /x/anymore. It's official.
>>
>>403782
Where there accusations in that thread?
>>
>>402126
They are allowed. There is no rule against it. If they are being deleted, keep making them and spam the feedback page with complaints.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.