[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delete /qa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.jpg (101KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
101KB, 1024x576px
I'm not even being ironic. This board is just requests for deletions of boards and bannings and additions and whatever else. Not an inter-board relations place like it used to be

Hiro doesn't go on here anymore, nothing's happening. Why bother?
>>
>>399939
F*** you! If I scream like a pathetic whiny autist and spam fifty threads per day, the mods will HAVE to give in to my demands! If they don't, I'll f***ing SUE THEM! JUST BECAUSE I'M A REDDIT USER WHO HAS BEEN HERE FOR ONE WEEK, DOESN'T MEAN I'M A NEWF**!

Yours truly, modern day /qa/.
>>
>>399939
>delete /qa/
>This board is just requests for deletions of boards
>>
>>399942
>this

I remember when it was all just board happenings threads and some random shit every so often
>>
>>399939
That isn't at all what the function of this board is, but really if board deletion and addition threads trigger you so much then why do you come to this board at all?

You just made another board deletion thread anyway (this thread) so why are you complaining about them?
>>
>>399942
It sounds like you are mad that changes were made to 4chan based on suggestions from a /qa/ thread. You don't like /qa/ or the people who post here so it makes you very angry that Hiro and/or mods would listen to them.

What a whining faggot you are.
>>
>>399949
Hi there Reddit
>>
>>399955
Cry moar. Blame everything on reddit if you want.

/qa isn't getting deleted.
>>
>>399959
Hi there Reddit
>>
>>399960
You are literally the only one here who doesn't go to reddit.

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>399961
So you admit you're a Redditor.

So you admit you're the cancer killing 4chan.

Fuck off moot, go post another LE EPIC RAGE COMIC you fucking fag.
>>
>>399963
Everybody is a redditor. Every Single Person.

If every redditor left then you would only be talking to yourself.

What don't you get about that fact?
>>
>>399964
You're a disgusting cancerous nigger faggot cunt face piece of shit faggot loser. I want to cut your head off and piss in your neck hole and cut off your dick and put it in your decapitated head. Then I'll fuck the neck hole and shit down it. Fuck you, fuck you, and another fuck you!
>>
File: Are_You_Serious_Face.png (211KB, 967x479px) Image search: [Google]
Are_You_Serious_Face.png
211KB, 967x479px
>>399965
I'm fapping to the amount of delicious butthurt fury emanating from your posts.

Tell us more about how the redditors outraged you and made you come here to whine.
>>
>>399972
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK YOU

NOBODY LIKES YOU FAGS NOW FUCKING LEAVE!!!
>>
>>399939
We'll delete it when everybody stops posting.

You first.
>>
File: 1428169238625.jpg (650KB, 1525x1946px) Image search: [Google]
1428169238625.jpg
650KB, 1525x1946px
>>399974
We were here first and there are far more of us than there are of you. Nobody is leaving except if you rage quit yourself.

What now? Are you going to cry?
>>
>>399942
Why are redditors so terrible at blending in?

Also

>>399939

This board is the only check we have on our hilariously incompetent moderators, and just because you're a boot-licking faggot participating to the destruction of the site, that doesn't mean that we all are. Your smug anime girl doesn't change that.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're a fucking mod yourself. They've done this kind of shit to us before.
>>
>>399976
you are makingme cry right now you FUCKIN PECE OF SHIT

DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY

LEAVE

LEAVE!

LEAVE!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>399965
Your average non-redditor, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: 1451622578190.jpg (30KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
1451622578190.jpg
30KB, 519x533px
>>399978
fap, fap, fap
>>
>>399979
It's a sock puppet.
>>
You know how to spot an obvious Redditor?

You see, Redditors tend to fall for obvious bait. I speak as a former Reddit breakway tumor from back in 2010 when Digg was slowly dying. Redditors tend to be so far up their asses (or blazed) that they can't distinguish reality from a vision. Hence, they struggle to differentiate between a serious post and trolling.

And the guy pretending to be an autistic anti-Reddit child is doing a perfect job at exposing the Redditors that are >>399979 and >>399980
>>
>>399983
There is no such thing as a former redditor. The moment you touch reddit once, you are a redditor for life.
>>
>>399983
They didn't need to expose >>399980 because >>399980 is saying they're a redditor.
>>
>>399985
>subtly damage controlling because he got caught
You've been exposed, don't even try playing it off
>>
>>399986
It's worse than that, he's saying everyone is a redditor but the OP.
>>
>>399989
I'm not the person you were replying to. If you'd checked the thread IP you'd know that was my first post in the thread.

I mean, I could have used some proxy or asked my friend to post it but whatever.
>>
>>399942
Jesus Reddit you don't even try to blend in anymore
>>
>>399939
Because if you try and bring up topics like this on any other board you will be banned
>>
>>399965
redditor here. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>399942
>>399939
ITT: Triggered Mods General?
>>
>>400391
Why would the moderators want to delete a board?
>>
>>399977
The mods did this kind of shit all the time on /q/. That's why they wanted it deleted.
>>
>>400392
Because they hate certain boards. /tv/ is a known example
>>
>>399939
>>399942
>>399944
Samefag
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.