[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

theres a desperate neo-weeb poster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

File: 1475634738771.jpg (45KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1475634738771.jpg
45KB, 392x495px
frantically bumping neo-anime threads
>>
>>1514707
No, it's just the bump bot.
It's programed to either bump at certain times or monitor threads and bump them when they are at page 9 or 10. I haven't worked out that part yet.
>>
File: †.jpg (75KB, 810x1020px) Image search: [Google]
†.jpg
75KB, 810x1020px
theres a lonely man

talking to a robot
>>
File: E4NXkUCQ.jpg (65KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
E4NXkUCQ.jpg
65KB, 848x1200px
The difference between two figures, inorganic or organic, is not significant to a p<0.05 level, however is still considered a "trend" or worthy of note. Commonly this will be used for a p-value between 0.1 and 0.05.
>>
>>1514709
What language is it made in?
>>
>>1514724
No clue, but since it seems to be active 24/ it has to either be using a captcha solving service or a pass. Considering the speed it bumps at, a pass seems likely.
>>
>>1514727
I have a script that can prefills captchas to a proxy and they won't expire for a while. I'm assuming the bumpguy is reading from the 4chan api and doing the same thing as me
>>
Looking at the pattern of posts, I suspect there is more than one bot. I've named them bot-lol, bot-rofl, bot-3LetterSpam, and bot-age. Bot-lol and bot-rofl might be the same but I'm not sure.
>>
File: a real nowhere man.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
a real nowhere man.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
>>1514712
>>
>>1514754
Does each bot bump the same topics?
>>
>>1514763
I'm going to try to start keeping track of that when I can. I know bot-age bumped threads seem to be bumped mostly with "age".
There does seem to be some overlap with more than one bot bumping certain threads. This makes me think that there's more than one person running the bots.

Also bot-3LetterSpam seems to be the least active.
>>
Why do you talk to yourself? It's not healthy.
>>
>>1514770
>Also bot-3LetterSpam seems to be the least active.
I remember seeing a post saying that the bumpbot broke. This was probably because of the sys.4chan.org update that blocked a lot of requests from proxies. Maybe he couldn't figure out how to get around it and it's only working at half-power. Or he got bored and just stopped targeting threads
>>
>>1514763
That implies coordination. I haven't seen evidence of that unless you count ghost/meta posting on archive sites. See https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1374236/#q1387386_1
>>
>>1514774
The obsession has reached levels of insanity.
Can you imagine spending this long in a place you hate?
>>
WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
NEO-ANIME
>>
File: 水星.jpg (388KB, 699x1020px) Image search: [Google]
水星.jpg
388KB, 699x1020px
Every sentient being on Earth is a unit of my (our) collective body! Cells communicate with each other in order to better serve the greater being they constitute. If you don't like it, you can commit apoptosis and a stronger cell will pick up the slack.
>>
Can you imagine how far off the deepend you've gone when you start talking to scripts and bots?
>>
>>1514781
I would understand if he was paid or trying push some narritive but doing it out of pure hate is unthinkable.
>>
>>1514779
Bot-3LetterSpam was one of if not the first one, so that would explain things. The other bots are copycats whit better programing skills.

Then again, bot-3LetterSpam was much more conservative with the number of threads it bumped, so maybe the guy only supports a handful of threads. This is all just theory for now.
>>
File: tng.theoffspring.lal.jpg (11KB, 243x176px) Image search: [Google]
tng.theoffspring.lal.jpg
11KB, 243x176px
>>1514784
Who is the guy who keeps posting threads about psychology and mental health topics?
>>
File: el plan.png (243KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
el plan.png
243KB, 640x477px
>>1514785
It's all part of the plan.

Just sit back and wait.
>>
>>1514780
I've taken note a few months back that the 3 letter bot operator responded to a few threads on desu's meta board. Most are usually raid request though
>>1514788
Didn't he use to only bump the anime threads? I've seen the other bots bump the happening threads I'm theorizing that they aren't the same people
>>
>>1514800
>Didn't he use to only bump the anime threads?
Yeah, as I recall that was the original goal of his, but I think he later moved on to just threads that he felt like. That's why for a time he was bumping the "4chan happening" thread. I don't know if that is still going on or not.
>>
>>1514795
>>1514789
Teenbros unite. Together we'll rid the internet of tyranny!
>>
What's up with the guy studying and following the bump bot?
Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
It all goes back to >>999998
In their own twisted, arrogant way they think they are helping the board and protecting it from the evil forces of /pol/, leftypol and /mlp/ by rigging it for 2DRandom.
>>
>>1514806
lmao. You really are fighting a mental board war here against otaku posters.
>>
>>1514806
i think they just want to hang out with friends and don't want to talk about identity politics
>>
>>1514781
>>1514785
it's all for the sake of traditional imageboard culture
we must defend sacred imageboard heritage from the neo-goons at all costs
btw i discovered 4chan in 2012 and have never lurked futaba for more than a few minutes in my entire life
>>
also FUCK pedos
>>
>>1514804
Of course he has a life unlike those losers but his rigid moral code demands that he points out injustices against internet users at large for the betterment of discourse.
>>
>>1514811
This so hard, I need to look at the archive to see what bot is bumping the loli threads now that there might be more than 1.
>>
File: Keiyaku o musubi tai desu ka? .jpg (264KB, 1013x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Keiyaku o musubi tai desu ka? .jpg
264KB, 1013x1433px
>>1514807
He's just being ironic. I would know because I had one of the extensions of my collective being possess him months ago. Don't worry, it's all part of the process. Also, he can 'unpossess' himself anytime he chooses. You ever saw "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest"? He's here because he wants to be. Because he sold his soul to me! So he wouldn't have to worry any longer. And some other stuff I'm not authorized to elaborate on.
>>
>>1514802
Know of any way to contact the 4chan developers directly? I would try feedback but it's a high chance of it being ignored
>>
Lol, so you are a collection of retards.
I really should spend every minute laughing at you guys I guess.
>>
File: Don't worry.png (132KB, 364x354px) Image search: [Google]
Don't worry.png
132KB, 364x354px
>>1514829
>bumpbot owner who is worried that people are talking about it and catching on

Sure man, sure.
>>
>>1514829
Holy shit you're seeing winged pink elephants riding on bubbles where there are none. Imagine being this OBSESSED.
>>
>>
File: 1496190487600.gif (685KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496190487600.gif
685KB, 500x500px
I am a robot.
>>
File: serval.jpg (93KB, 680x1008px) Image search: [Google]
serval.jpg
93KB, 680x1008px
I'm sure you guys are aware of the recent controversy with the DJT threads on /jp/. In case you aren't, a summed up version is that a subset of users from DJT weren't happy with being on /int/ and decided to move to /jp/, which caused backlash from /jp/ users due to the board's already excessive number of generals. To make matters worse, mods let DJT stay on /jp/ while also maintining the thread on /int/, effectively going against their own word that DJT should be on /int/, which seems like a really confusing move to make.

Now, DJT as a thread itself is fine, but this incident has served as a reminder of something similar that happened on 2014, when monster girl generals were moved from /a/ to /jp/. Back then people also protested the move and were mass banned. It seems that once a thread starts to bother people on /a/, it gets dumped into /jp/ with no care on how does that affect the board.

Before getting into the content of the thread, let's start by saying that it is probably the fastest thread in the board. However, this doesn't mean it is the most populated. The current one >>>/jp/16238960 is at 281 replies with only 57 IPs. For comparison, >>>/jp/16035405 is at 89 IPs with 289 replies. This seems to indicate that the monster girl general functions much like a chatroom, with lots of fast post with little substance. And since they don't use sage, the thread stays up on page 1 forever until it reaches bump limit.

Now going into the content of the thread, the reason for the move from /a/ to /jp/ was because the thread had gone from discussing the anime and manga Everyday Life with Monster Girls to discussion of other forms of monster girl media. So ostensibly, the thread in /jp/ is there to discuss that other media. That's only in theory however, as in practice the thread is basically used to roleplay and write greentext fanfiction about monster girls. If a general like this was up on any other board it would be moved to /trash/. Why must /jp/ be an exception?
>>
>>1514855
I remember this thread. RIP A-san
>>
>>1514855
Nice copy pasta.
>>
>>1514855
This reminds me, why do so many boards have a kpop general?
>>
I should just write a script that auto submits "Remove all generals from the website except for one dedicated board" to the feedback page for anyone that uses it after I embed it into something cursor tasty.
>>
Discovered new bot. Bot-jp, it will always bump with "ロフル".
>>
>>1514754
fucking retard
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.