[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BUI IS ATTACKING /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (610KB, 1041x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
610KB, 1041x605px
BUI IS ATTACKING /v/
BUI IS ATTACKING /v/
BUI IS ATTACKING /v/
BUI IS ATTACKING /v/
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/260244262472384512/334087537725407232/screencapture-boards-4chan-org-v-catalog-1499722981329.png
>>
>>1446423
Hi /v/ feel free to stay a while and trigger some weebs. /pol/ failed to protect us from /jp/ shitposters, but maybe you will.
>>
Who the fuck is Bui?
>>
>>1446429
>Triggering
Do people outside of /qa/ still speak like this?
>>
>>1446429
whatcha doin, reddit?
>>
>>1446457
You don't even know. The things that go on out there. The horrors
>>
>>1446452
Notorious /vp/ furfag who's been around since the board's inception, he's always pulled shit like this.
Only now for some reason he's went above and beyond with a borderline unstoppable one gorillion proxy botnet because he wants /vp/ to either get deleted, become a Red Board or some drawfags to produce footfag images of all 802 Pokemon.
Something like that, anyways.
>>
>>1446452
resident furfag shitposter of /vp/ and /8ch/fur/
>>
>>1446457
You know those isolated towns in the middle of nowhere that act like it's still the 1900's?

Yeah, that's /qa/.
>>
Post-captcha 4chan is a helluva lot of work!
You may as well quit now!
>>
>>1446484
they sure know how to enjoy the finer things
>>
>>1446429
spotted the redditor
>>
>>1446457
Plenty. It's kind of become part of 4chan parlance in a lot of places
>>
>>1446423
I hope they all get perma banned!
>>
honestly can't tell the difference between Bui's shitposing and regular /v/
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/330510090/
>>
>>1446484
You're attempting to explain the unexplainable.
Don't do that.
>>
>>1446570
Back to 9gag with you!
>>
Kill all furries theyre the original ponyfuckers
>>
>>1447114
Bui is pretty based through
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x853px
>>1446423
i went inside that discord
had to escape and change my account name since Bui was ready to maul my ass alive
>>
>>1447118
>turned yiff.party into some sekrit "must contribute to view" club service
he's a semite
>>
I wonder what would happen if he did it to /pol/. What conspiracies would they concoct? For years they've been obsessed over people controlling the board, so one guy effortlessly wiping it might lead to heart attacks.
>>
>>1447455
What if he orchestrates an bot assault on every single board? At the same time?
>>
>>1447460
Can't wait. 4chan needs a good ol' purge.
>>
>>1447455
/pol/ was already shitnuked twice and even anons moved in to /s4s/ for sheltering. it's be the same shit and pretty much nothing to them.
>>
>>1447460
That sounds like way too much.
>>
File: 1df1bcb7acab08fb0e67265eb92ae505.jpg (380KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1df1bcb7acab08fb0e67265eb92ae505.jpg
380KB, 1280x800px
>>1447460
If someone managed to create a league of spammers they could create an underground government ruled by the rule breakers.

The staff do everything on a voluntary basis and that's the greatest weakness of the 4chan moderation model.
Bui showed that the staff are willing to give up on boards if spammers push hard enough.
Perhaps if people where to pick a low traffic board with large troll problems they could subjugate it through spam and gain the trust of the native inhabitants.
Spammers could befriend the helpless users and create a more stable environment.

For example, a combination of necrobumpers along with spammers could annihilate crypto currency posters from /biz/ and gain the trust of the posters pre-crypto boom.
These posters would have more faith in the rule breakers than the mods.
>>
Hail Bui.
He's giving a taste of old 4chan to today's newfags.
>>
>>1447480
the /qa/ model will may induce staff action due to it driving off posters and that is something that could grab the staffs' attention
>>
>>1447546
Hypothetically speaking you would need to build positive relations with the people who are not going to be forced out as fast as possible.
If you manage to make it seem to the staff that your organization is symbiotic with the second half of a board then you're forcing the mods to pick and choose which side they agree with or disagree with.

Do they kill off the second half along with the terrorists or do they submit to your demands and try to negotiate a solution.
In addition when you have the leverage of popularity with one faction on a board then you can start to damage to the internal structure and morale of the 4chan staff.

Leverage is key.
To properly succeed as a minority in a majority you need leverage and with leverage you can create change.
>>
>>1447480
>voluntary basis and that's the greatest weakness
you mean greatest strength
the weakness is a simple number problem: not enough volunteers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.