[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you rate recent /qa/ since the freeze?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 38

File: rate.png (781KB, 852x850px) Image search: [Google]
rate.png
781KB, 852x850px
Be it discussion quality or thread quality is the thing I'm mostly interested in hearing.
>>
>discussion quality

lol

>thread quality

at the time the /mlpol/ brigade was in full force so perhaps "better" now
>>
>>1441465
>lol
Why are you saying this, exactly?

>better
Can you perhaps elaborate a bit further? /qa/ still gets spam waves from time to time.
>>
>>1441460
>discussion quality
>implying

>thread quality
nonexistent
>>
>discussion quality
Good, I'd say it's at pre-raid levels. People are generally being serious in serious threads and retarded in retarded threads.
>thread quality
Again, it's about the same.

I think /qa/ has pretty much recovered. Even in 2016 (and yes 2015) /qa/ was wrestling with sociopaths that spam threads as some sort of campaign against /qa/, so it's nothing new. The people that are doing this will be in this thread (if they aren't already) trying to imply their obsessive work is successful, but it should be ignored.
>>
>>1441469
"discussion" on /qa/ is passive aggression and cookie cutter phrases a la "go back there", "retard", "bad thread", yet somehow they have the audacity to hate "kys" and "twitterspeak"

/qa/ has nothing to offer intellectually, so /qa/ /discussion" is null

i find the current threads "better" somewhat, because in comparison to the former low effort "i herald /mlpol/, i will occupy space in what i find to be an obnoxious manner in the hopes of getting what i want", insead you have nothing threads for nothing exchanges, using anime images as propaganda. it is less egregious, though still intellectually offering nothig

the subculture of bumping dead anime threads simply because they're anime, blaming boogeymen for people not already agreeing with you before you even attempted to prove why they should, "spinoff" factions conregating here, and general anime infrastructure shenanigans no one will attempt to prove to be moral keeps this board incapable of intellectualism. superficially when confronted with people not conforming, the anime part of the board says "go back there". that is the extent of /qa/ "discussion" and why it's worthless, unless you don't find proving morality important, and you look past the absence of proposing logic to only look at the people already agreeing with each other, where you might see exchanges in a hugbox setting

you do you but this board is shite
>>
>>1441460
The freeze was irrelevant because the weeb mafia has been occupying /qa/ since February, trying to turn this into a 2D random/anime board.

https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1433830
>>
>>1441476
>using anime images as propaganda
Do go on. This should be good.
>>
File: 1498002595463.jpg (82KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498002595463.jpg
82KB, 600x1000px
I will go ahead and let quay know what you all have to say about her.
>>
File: activity level comparison.png (66KB, 1007x681px) Image search: [Google]
activity level comparison.png
66KB, 1007x681px
Just want to add this image on the thread before replying to you.

>>1441474
>pre-raid levels
I wouldn't say I agree on that, although I very much agree to an extent on the post that popped up, now three posts above mine. I think there are more garbage posts(and threads) in every thread than usual so my visits to /qa/ and interactions have been more and more limited compared to before. I'll hope for the full recovery like you, though.

>>1441476
Thanks for in-depth post, I find my experience very alike yours. I'm also finding the multiple template threads tiring.
>you do you but this board is shite
It can improve, I would hope.
>>
>>1441476
What kind of subjects should threads be made on to help foster quality? I don't think there has ever been many good threads on this board with good subjects. Most threads are usually whining about some ban or feature or drive by posting from other boards. The majority of threads here will always be lacking in quality.
>>
>>1441488
>It can improve
You said you come here less often than you used to, and you wrote a good, on-topic, serious post. I'm in the same boat; I come here for meta-discussion of the site and I almost never visit here any more. Perhaps the board-ruining spammers will get bored once all the serious posters have gone, but if all the effortposters seek refuge elsewhere, it seems more likely that /qa/ will either become completely unusable, or just die.
>>
>>1441488
>>1441586
So how many of these threads are you guys creating? The threads that get treated like shit are the /q/ variety demanding mod action, worthless complaints or threads attempting to create drama. Obviously the raidspam has been here a while and that's generally just ignored like the old days.
Link the threads you have personally made recently.
>>
Baste concernbros
>>
>>1441586
>/qa/ will either become completely unusable, or just die
I'll add that there has not been any(or barely any) moderation action on /qa/ and if you're like me, read the IRC logs concerning the board's state. I ultimately do not want to leave behind a board that has potential for anything resembling quality, but I am then perhaps considering looking for other places but I'd still want to visit and lurk until it does become a barren wasteland.

>>1441597
The one you're currently residing in has been the extent of my thread creating interactions.
>>
File: 41461146_p0.jpg (1MB, 1500x1013px) Image search: [Google]
41461146_p0.jpg
1MB, 1500x1013px
>>1441605
>The one you're currently residing in has been the extent of my thread creating interactions.
So you have no reason to complain. It has about 20-50 regular users depending on how you gauge a "regular" and if a chunk of them won't create the threads they want to see then said threads will not be made. This is not /v/ or /pol/ where you can rely on tens of thousands of people to create threads for you to read.
I create dozens of threads a month and I think they're pretty good (I'm >>1441474 also). Maybe I'm more optimistic because I don't sit on my butt and expect people to deliver content to me while I give nothing back?
>>
>>1441626
>It has about 20-50 regular users
/qa/, that is
>>
>>1441627
>can't handle the truth.
did he hurt ur wittle fweelings babby
>>
>>1441633
An IP that isn't new to the thread, huh. Like I said in my post here >>1441474 the people that want to see /qa/ fail are posting in this thread to imply they've made any difference.
>>
>>1441460
Too much /pol/ trying to be shoved to /qa/'s throat.
>>
>>1441645
Hilarious when 75% of the catalog is /a/ or /jp/-related shitposting

>>1441637
The problem with your post >>1441474 is that you think "board quality" = 150 anime related threads in the catalog that have nothing to do with meta. You say /qa/ recovered from pre-raid levels but you don't take into account that the weeb mafia is still raiding and has been since February. You say there is a faction who wants to destroy the board but it isn't the people you are falsely portraying, it's people like YOU instead who are trying to destroy the board by forcing your limited idea of "quality", which really just means nobody gets to post thins you don't like, especially meta.
>>
>>1441626
>more optimistic because I don't sit on my butt and expect people to deliver content to me
My current and only expectation of the people residing is to think before posting and making threads. OPs aren't and shouldn't be the only ones expected to carry a thread on their own, primarily in a discussion based setting or thread. Simply making a thread perhaps fits to your content delivery definition, but not mine. OC is for the users by the users, so if no one is to participate there is no expectation being met.
Having said that, can you perhaps link some of yours, given that you claimed to make upwards of 10 threads a month(a number I'm afraid I would not reach at all as I'd think they would be of insufficient quality)? If anything those are probably the ones remaining that are devoid of repetitiveness.
>>
In the early days of /qa/ it was possible to find a good thread amidst the garbage.

Only garbage remains.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>1441679
You could make five good thread if you want.
>>
File: kaiji2013-08-17-22h28m37s240.jpg (29KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kaiji2013-08-17-22h28m37s240.jpg
29KB, 1024x576px
>>1441680
He likes it?
>>
>>1441682
The goodness of a thread is primarily determined by the people in it.
>>
File: concern-universal.gif (32KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
concern-universal.gif
32KB, 990x660px
>>1441658
Your opinion will always be worth less than dirt, concernbro. You actively bump and create antagonistic threads while bragging about it and leave meta threads for the "weeb mafia" to bump- the threads you claim to support. Even when you didn't declare your intentions to do so, it was obvious because your posts appear at the same time the aforementioned threads are bumped and you've never once condemned said threads- to the contrary you used to compliment them because they (you) attack /qa/ and think it actually hurts the board.
Nothing you say will ever matter to anyone. I'd tell you to leave this thread and save yourself time, but you are a sociopath that will be here until the end of time because your grand purpose is to try and spread misery like a cartoon supervillain. However, like a cartoon supervillain, you are comically inept and will never succeed at anything.
>>
>>1441713
Concernbro btfo
>>
>>1441713
How are you even certain that anonymous user is the "concernbro" you're referring to? I've yet to see you condemn any of the 2D random threads either. All you've done is deflect valid criticism aimed at those threads by ignoring the points of the people who raise them while dismissing them as "concern bros." The meta and frog threads won't hurt /qa/ in the long run; it's mostly you and your band of merry anime goons who will.
>>
File: 1479748366507.jpg (436KB, 1030x1586px) Image search: [Google]
1479748366507.jpg
436KB, 1030x1586px
>/qa/
>>
I think we need to remind people to stay positive. That was one of the great things about /qa/ before April, and too many people seem to have forgotten it.
>>
File: 1475483515743.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1475483515743.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>1441761
>>
>>1441756
Only /qa/ wasn't positive before April. In fact, /jp/ raiders were very antagonistic to /qa/ natives and crossboarders who wanted to have a meta thread.
>>
>>1441764
based butthurt spic
>>
He gets a thrill out of posting the same words everyday.
>>
>>1441746
>How are you even certain that anonymous user is the "concernbro" you're referring to?
On small boards you learn how people type and the words they use. This was discussed on /qa/ last year, but I guess you had to have been on /qa/ back then to know that, huh? Strange.

>I've yet to see you condemn any of the 2D random threads either.
It's insulting that you would compare threads made for fun to those made out of malice. Those threads are judged individually instead as a whole, and there's no reason to point out bad random threads, but here's one for you >>1440628
Of course everyone here knows that's shit because it was made that way on purpose with greentexting, reddit mentions, and of course a bump that happened at the same time as frog bumps. Are you surprised I can tell the difference?

>deflect valid criticism
Valid criticism doesn't come from biased sources that want the worst for the board.

>The meta and frog threads won't hurt /qa/
>goons
Your already-flimsy mask completely fell off by this point.
>>
File: 1485492649190.png (378KB, 1024x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1485492649190.png
378KB, 1024x1399px
>>1441771
>>
File: 1z0fikj32.jpg (1MB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1z0fikj32.jpg
1MB, 833x696px
>>1441761
>>
>>1441774
This is what I live for.
>>
Just like clockwork.
>>
>>1441756
/qa/ is still positive. Again I have to point out that the people in this thread include those that hate /qa/ and are only here to try and make it worse. Don't let them demoralize you or convince you that /qa/ is somehow negative now.

>>1441772
>who wanted to have a meta thread.
Your /pol/ threads were not meta. You were trying to use /qa/ as your personal army.
>>
We could use him.
>>
>>1441781
You're not being positive right now. You're getting angry at an obvious troll. You're supposed to ignore those people, not respond to them over and over again with things like "t. concernbro".
>>
Reminder: http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1423884/#1424774
>>
>>1441786
You're very naive if you think any /qa/ regular uses that "t." nonsense.
>>
>>1441786
>>1441790
and also this is the type of thread where I will indeed respond to them because it's the subject of the thread. Lies should not be spread in threads like this.
>>
>>1441786
Never ignore manipulators.
>>
>>1441793
Fair enough.

>>1441790
I don't know about that, /qa/ is pretty diverse.
>>
>>1441793
Although I should point out, while this thread seems well-intentioned, there are lots of /qa/ meta threads that are just outright trolling. Certainly going into those threads and arguing with them is not productive. Even worse is when somebody shits on a good thread with that bullshit and people respond. Maybe some of the people responding are samefags, but I doubt all of them are.
>>
File: 519520.png (56KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
519520.png
56KB, 175x200px
>>1441775
>On small boards you learn how people type and the words they use. This was discussed on /qa/ last year, but I guess you had to have been on /qa/ back then to know that, huh? Strange.
I suppose if you're the type of person who believes a pair of posters can't have vocabularies with overlapping words.

>It's insulting that you would compare threads made for fun to those made out of malice.
Fun? You've displaced threads with interesting or even passable topics in favor 2D random spam. Tell me what the difference is between your threads and the frog threads. Both groups are posting for fun as far as they're concerned, but the effects on /qa/ are the same. Am I surprised you can tell the difference? I'd be surprised if you could tie your own shoes!

>Valid criticism doesn't come from biased sources that want the worst for the board.
Valid criticism is valid criticism regardless of how biased one might be. The people who want /qa/ back call out your 2D random threads for what they are: wasteful, pointless spam that leaves a bad impression on the board and its community. Frogs or whatever other group echoes that observation does so to get under your skin. In the end, neither of us are wrong.

>Your already-flimsy mask completely fell off by this point.
As I said in another thread, the frogs are here as a response to the hostility and unpleasant attitudes your clique displayed to crossboarders in the past. THIS IS WHY /MLPOL/ PERSISTED EVEN AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THEIR OFFSITE HOME. If users like you weren't here, the frogs wouldn't be exacerbating the existing troll and spam thread culture that /jp/ users proudly started back in February.
>>
File: 1477385183919.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477385183919.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>1441811
>Both groups are posting for fun as far as they're concerned
>Frogs or whatever other group echoes that observation does so to get under your skin.
>the frogs are here as a response to the hostility and unpleasant attitudes your clique displayed to crossboarders in the past.
>>
>>1441811
yawn. /mlpol/ and frogs all want to integrate /pol/ board culture into /qa/ and turn the board into a satellite.
Aggression is a necessary against aggressors.
>>
File: 1490832280892.png (33KB, 1224x220px) Image search: [Google]
1490832280892.png
33KB, 1224x220px
草生える
>>
>>1441819
/mlpol/ persisted after the completion of their new home because they were still hoping for a place on 4chan. I think they're largely irrelevant now, although you can tell a few of them still come here and shitpost from time to time.

The people who were mass bumping frogs (still active but may be one person now, it seems to be declining or they're moving to other types of threads) I'm pretty sure were mostly doing it to troll. And what they were doing is extremely boring if they don't get responses. /qa/ needs to do a better job ignoring it, but there are people who seem to think that responding to that shit is a form of fighting it. It's not; it's the opposite.
>>
>>1441818
>In this post: We take quotes out of context.
>>
File: 1488052757939.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488052757939.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Hello /qa/. I'm going to give you some advice, and tell you what my plans are.

I'm going to do the following, and there is nothing that you can do to stop me.

I'm going to dump a massive archive of pepes into every thread that is even remotely related to sharing images of a topic.

I'm going to post threads with frogs in them

I'm going to slide anime threads.

I'm going to shitpost in all anime threads.

I'm going to make it known that this is a meta board, because that is what it is.

If you try to post your little IRC infographic, I'll post an infographic debunking it.

I will not let you have this board any longer. You've pissed me off for the last time.

Eventual, you WILL move. You have 300,000,000 /jp/ spinoffs, so you'll find somewhere else to go. I'm fine with that, as long as you're not on /qa/, I really don't care where you go.

I hope you enjoy my company from this day forward.

>inb4 ur obsessed xd
Don't care.
>>
>>1441790
What's your definition of a /qa/ regular? You've had anons in the past also use 't.' since 2015-2016, popularized by that chatroom language general(s) board, /int/.
>>
File: 1496395371950.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496395371950.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
I'M A /qa/ USER!
I'M ACTUALLY A NEWFAG THAT CAME IN FEBRUARY FROM SOME /jp/ "SPINOFF", BUT IF YOU MENTION THAT, I'LL JUST THROW MY FAVORITE BUZZWORDS AT YOU! GO BACK THERE BASED BRONY BUTTHURT SPIC FROGPOSTER CONCERNBRO! YOU'RE BUTTHURT! I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF I SPAM YOUR THREAD WITH /jp/ IMAGE MACROS WHILE SAGING WITH EVERY POST! SAGE IS NOT A DOWNVOTE BAKA! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I'M SPAMMING YOUR THREAD BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT, I'M STILL POLITELY SAGING! BY THE WAY, I'M SO AUTISTIC THAT I ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FILENAMES! YOUR IMAGE NAME STARTS WITH "149"? YOU MUST BE A NEWFAG! GO BACK THERE! THIS IS THE 2D/RANDOM BOARD! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST NON-/jp/ SHIT HERE, BUT WE STILL CLAIM THAT YOU ARE, EVEN THOUGH WE'LL SHIT UP YOUR THREAD ANYWAY! OH, YOU SAID "WE"? THERE IS A CLEARLY DEFINED GROUP OF SPINOFF FAGS, BUT WE JUST PRETEND THAT "WE" DON'T EXIST! HUH? YOU WANT TO MAKE /qa/ LIKE ITS OLD SELF? TOO BAD! /qa/ IS WHERE MY FRIENDS ARE! WE 2D/RANDOM POSTERS ARE HAVING FUN! WHY DO YOU HATE FUN? GO BACK! DIE, RETARD! YOU'RE BUTTHURT! YOU CAN STILL POST META THREADS! BUT IF YOU DO, YOU'LL GET TOLD TO GO BACK AND DIE AFTER WE SPAM YOUR THREAD! EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A BASED ____BRO! YOU'RE TREVOR IF YOU DON'T AGREE! LET'S JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE'S FROM /jp/ AND ITS SPINOFFS. I POST IN JAPANESE EVEN THOUGH 4CHAN IS AN AMERICAN MADE ENGLISH SPEAKING IMAGEBOARD! BASED! MODS DON'T USE THIS BOARD EVEN THOUGH THEY DO! GO TO IRC OR FEEDBACK AND GET NO HELP WHATSOEVER! EVERYONE BELOW THIS LINE IS TROLLED! SO FUCKING BASED MY /jp/BRO! T. BUTTHURT! GO BACK! SO FUCKING BASED! WE SURE DID TROLL THAT BASED DISCORDBRO FROGBRO BRONYBRO! CONCERNBRO AT IT AGAIN! SAGED! GO BACK! BACK. Back. we post in all lowercase and with no punctuation
based
die retard
t. butthurt spic
based concernbro posting them frogs
basedbasedbasedbased
basedbasedbasedbasedbasedbasedbasedbased
>>
>>1441819
How is that different than /ota/ and /hima/ integrating /jp/ culture into /qa and turning the board into a satellite?
What is it that makes you think /jp/ culture is welcomed more than /pol/ culture except your personal tastes?
>>
>>1441811
There's no reason for me to reiterate what I said in this thread. Your frog threads are meaningless just as the pol and pony spam in the past was, which you likely had some role in as well.
Next time just post your reaction image because the end result is the same.
>>
>>1441824
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>1441825
Please don't be full of shit and actually do this. I will be more than glad to help if it means the weeb mafia finally fucks off.
>>
>>1441829
They're welcomed.
You're not.
>>
>>1441825
Penis is completely hard and fully rigid
>>
>>1441833
According to whom? You don't get to decide that.
>>
>>1441832
are you really that new
it's well-known pasta on /qa/ from another anti-/qa/ dork
>>
File: 1474985894982.png (20KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474985894982.png
20KB, 400x450px
>>1441832
>>1441835
Don't reply to my posts if you can't even understand level 2 irony, 滓.
>>
Also, Final Fantasy X is a Japanese game, dumbasses.....
>>
>>1441839
Would you care to make a friendly wager?

>>1441840
did you make
>>1441828 as well?
>>
>>1441844
I made those posts, not the kopipe themselves, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>1441840
i replied to you with pasta, i out-ironied you in every regard
until next we meet

~trey-shawn duboit~
>>
>>1441848
Heh... You're pretty good. *does Ocelot hand gesture*
>>
File: 1415011210280.jpg (352KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
1415011210280.jpg
352KB, 1500x843px
>>1441822
>/qa/ needs to do a better job ignoring it
No one is replying to it but themselves, however. Their posts stand out because while they mimic "our" style and sometimes attach random anime images, they never do it correctly. I'm not going to point out how they get it wrong, but it's at least really obvious to me.
I'm not the only one who realized that these guys have been imitating /bant/ to try and get some sort of board war started, am I? I feel that I should mention that since the thread has taken this direction.
>>
>>1441848
>>1441857
Please take this to another thread.
>>
>>1441793
>>1441797
I think I have to rescind the "Fair enough" because it's clear people are arguing with the trolls indefinitely even after the shit they post ceases to be believable to any reasonable audience. I mean, >>1441818 is a pretty sufficient refutation but people continue to respond. And do we really need the "ironic" copypasta? This shit is going to drive any serious and productive discussion out of the thread.
>>
>>1441861
I was finished, until you replied of course...
>>
>>1441861
>>1441866
I'm already done here. I only have these two, unfortunately.
>>
>>1441866
Shitters will be shitters. You can't let them dictate the direction of the thread.
On the other hand, you need to wait for other people to respond since everyone on right now has already said their piece.
>>
I just want the pretentious weebs who aren't even from 4chan to go back to their spinoffs and stop bullying actual 4chan crossboarders. They are the only ones forcing this 'board quality' meme by treating this board like it's /jp/ and not the 4chan meta board.
>>
>>1441858
Yeah, for all the talk about how these guys are only here to troll /qa/ because someone hurt their feelings or whatever, they simply aren't doing a very good job. Crossboarders from boards like /pol/ and /v/ are always ranting about how people from their boards keep giving shitty trolls attention and bumping their threads, but here on /qa/, it's the ``trolls'' that constantly need to necrobump their garbage.
>>
>>1441877
See: >>1441788
You don't care about whether they actually are /jp/ spinoff users, so I'm afraid your wish will never come true.
>>
>>1441883
Are you really so delusional that you lump every non-weeb on this board into one person?
>>
>>1441883
IIRC that post you replied to is a word for word post from another /qa/ "meta" thread
>>
>>1441889
According to >>1440225 /r/animemes is very popular
>>
>>1441890
When did I say anything about "one person"?
>>
>>1441895
>You don't care about whether they actually are /jp/ spinoff users
Right here, with this sentence.
>>
This is how I like to spend my Fridays.
>>
>>1441896
No. I'm talking about you, specifically: the person who posted >>1441877.
>>
>>1441866
>>1441818 Is in no way a sufficient refutation. If you ask a frog poster why it is they're doing what they're doing, they will say they're only trying to have fun just like the /jp/ group is. However, it's clear to anyone that they're miffed over something and therefore feel the need to send a message by derailing pro 2DR posters' attempts at turning /qa/ into a 2D random focused board. The pony posters were more forthright about their reasons for spamming /qa/ and basically did it for the same reason the frog posters are doing it now. If a bunch of frogs suddenly appear out of nowhere to spam /qa/, and do so consistently, obviously it's being done to spite some part of the community. That would be you and the rest of the 2D random posters.

This is why I said that as far as both groups are concerned, they're posting for fun. You and the rest of the anime goons are spamming up /qa/ to turn it into 2DR. The frogs are spamming /qa/ to get back at you.
>>
>>1441952
lol, see >>1441878
>>
>>1441959
This would be a valid conclusion if it weren't for the fact they seem to be eliciting responses in the form of bump bots and passive aggressive threads aimed at them by 2DR posters. If what they were doing went ignored and had no effect on the intended audience, they wouldn't be receiving "dumb frogposter" or "go back there" responses, and their threads wouldn't be getting bumped out of the catalog by bump bots. You and the others been giving them all the attention they're looking for and more.
>>
>>1441775
>On small boards you learn how people type and the words they use.
Only the worst, most self-assured shitheads do this, because they're always wrong. You've called me "concernbro" a dozen times, and a /mlp/olack before that, and "iceman" before that, for having the temerity to point out that a bunch of users who take their legacy from the great /jp/ shitposting era are total garbage.
>>
This board is more enjoyable for me than the other boards I visit(ed).
>>
>>1441969
The only thread with a redditfrog OP picture that I've responded to in months is http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1419358/ actually. As for the sole bot that is currently turned off, I think you're giving them far too much credit if you think it's a reaction to their spam.
>>
>>1441952
They're really not having fun, though. You'll see angry outbursts from them occasionally. Not to mention their whole intent with imitating the words used against them (based, concern, go back there, bro and so on) is to try and hurt those that hurt them in the past.

>>1441969
>passive aggressive threads aimed at them by 2DR posters
Except that guy (or guys) gets called out for instigating because the true aim is to try and kindle some epic e-battle when everyone else wants to take it easy. When you see the responses in the thread it becomes pretty clear that no one supports that goal.

> they wouldn't be receiving "dumb frogposter" or "go back there" responses
You seriously believe that when a frog thread gets bumped after 10 hours with "dumb frogposter" or "go back there" it's opposition to the thread and not a blatant bump by the same people. You can't be this naive.

>>1441981
No, you're just the personification of human misery.
>>
>>1441987
The bot that's currently turned off was turned back on just yesterday to remove their threads. I don't think that's giving them too much credit.
>>
>>1441999
>the sole bump bot
>a blatant bump by the same people
Wow, the cognitive dissonance is thick around here.
>>
>>1442009
Yeah, the people who bump threads at exact 1 minute intervals and don't bother deleting their posts are definitely bots too! While we're at it, go ahead and tell me about the weeb mafia and how the bot owner is one of them.
>>
>>1442007
>The bot that's currently turned off was turned back on just yesterday
Huh, seriously? If that's true (I hope it is), it must have happened while I was asleep. Anyway. My point is that the bot is not a reaction specifically to them.
>>
>>1442007
The bot is not in the business of removing threads, it is in the business of preventing that. The list of threads being protected is very short, and it was only brought back online because of pony posters beginning to engage in mass bumping and thread killing.
>>
>>1442007
Bumping preserves threads, it doesn't kill others.

>>1442009
Respond to me like a human that wishes to have a conversation instead of passive-aggressive greentexting.
>>
>>1442029
Typical. It's like you think the weeb bumpbot is bumping quality threads or something.

>>1442032
The people bumping at one minute intervals are doing so out of anger and spite at the pretentious weebs who think it's ever justifiable to have a bump bot.
You're missing the point that theirs is a reaction to you being so pretentious that you think the weeb bumpbot is justified.
>>
>>1442035
Yes, yes, "they". Please tell us more about what "they" think.
>>
>>1442035
>weeb bumpbot
See: >>1441788
>>
>>1442037
Only if you continue to pretend like you have a clue what "board quality" is.
>>
>>1442039
Thanks for linking to an unrelated thread that proves nothing but that people have been complaining about the bumpbot for a while now.
>>
>>1442035
>Typical. It's like you think the weeb bumpbot is bumping quality threads or something.
Do you have an objection to any specific thread it's bumping?

>doing so out of anger and spite at the pretentious weebs who think it's ever justifiable to have a bump bot.
There was at least one idiot ranting about the bump bot even when it was off.
>>
>>1442043
That's the guy who runs the bot responded to your incoherent rage about the "weeb mafia".
>>
Alright concernbro is back to his usual shit so I'm done entertaining him.
>>
Actually, looks like he's here so I'll just let him do the talking. Go ahead and tell him to go back to [insert copypasted list of /jp/ spinoffs]
>>
>>1442047
It isn't my incoherant rage, it's the rage of everyone here that isn't a weeb who gets disenfranchised by all the weeb mafia antics.

Much more relevant thread than that other one:
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1374236
>>
>>1442051
To date you have called 8 different people 'concernbro', including me, and those are just the instances I've seen personally.
>>
>>1442059
I don't care. Try not being a coward and actually reading his posts for a change instead of continuing to ignore reality.
>>
>>1442064
>8
And you got that figure from where?
>>
>>1442064
Yet you're calling people part of the weeb mafia who aren't even interested in controlling the board.
The double standards are apparent.
>>
>>1442066
And II don't care that you don't care. I wasn't asking if you cared or not. Try not trying to force this board into your personal idea of 'quality' using bots instead of continuing to ignore reality.
>>
>>1442069
The double standards are indeed apparent. For every frog thread in the catalog at any given time there are at least 3 or 4 weeb shitposting threads.
>>
>>1442071
You're not replying to the person who runs the bot, and you have yet to explain how bumping a small number of threads "forces" anything.
>>
>>1442071
Good thing I don't do that - I don't need to, since my idea of quality is shared by other people.
>>
>>1442079
For one thing you're crazy if you honestly think there is only one bot. For another, there is nothing small about the number of threads which gets bumped. For yet another, they don't get bumped at all unless they have an anime OP image.
>>
>>1442082
It doesn't matter how many of your fellow spinoff weebs agree with your idea of board quality. There are always going to be people here who disagree and tell you and your quality to fuck off, which begs the question of why you would choose to post it here in the first place unless you were trying to dictate the way the board operates with bots.
>>
>>1442089
>which begs the question of why you would choose to post it here in the first place
Are you finally beginning to see the light?
>>
Why are you still trying to engage this guy on a level playing field.
It's totally pathetic how people on this board are giving this guys opinion legitimacy by holding rational discussion.
>>
>>1442096
See what light? If you mean the obviousness of their agenda, then sure.

>>1442099
You're only mad because you know I'm right.
>>
>>1442103
>If you mean the obviousness of their agenda, then sure.
Yeah, I guess not. You'll get there one day.
>>
>>1442085
>For one thing you're crazy if you honestly think there is only one bot. For another, there is nothing small about the number of threads which gets bumped.
There might be another bot doing mass bumping. Someone has done that occasionally, although I'm not sure it was a bot. The rate was consistent with 1 IP address. It could just be someone with 4chan X. In any case, I doubt it was automatic, more like one person triggering it. I'm not positive what their intentions were, but they seem to have stopped doing that as much, which is a good thing; they were doing more harm than good.

>For yet another, they don't get bumped at all unless they have an anime OP image.
Only 2/7 out of the current list have an anime/manga/similar OP image.
>>
>>1442107
Hopefully you would have realized that this is never going to be 2D/random and go back to your spinoff by then.
>>
>>1442110
Keep on trucking.
>>
>>1442089
Why should anyone listen to a minority who gets upset at certain kinds of threads, though? If the threads are well-intentioned, they should be posted.
>>
>>1442116
Because the so called "majority" aren't even from 4chan, they're from spinoffs. The people you think of as "the minority" are the actual 4chan users here.
>>
>>1442099
Mostly to correct falsehoods.
>>
>>1442119
Source?
>>
If the minority group has no leverage then the minority group's opinions shall be disregarded.
>>
File: 1436908760604.jpg (527KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436908760604.jpg
527KB, 1200x900px
>>1442122
It's been done already. It should be clear to anyone that even entered /qa/ for the first time today about which is the truth and which is a falsehood perpetuated by a sociopath.
Go make a good thread.
>>
Also, anyone's input on the bot is welcome, not just the concern troll.
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1434677/
is probably the best place to get in touch if you think threads should be added to or removed from the list, or other suggestions. At some point in the near future I'll transition the thing to "bump only in case of attack" mode. Don't want the board to become dependent on bot action.
>>
>>1442124
Source: I'm one of the 4chan crossboarders who has been called everything from an mlpol horsefucker to reddit invader who wants to destroy /qa/ simply for posting frog images in OP posts here. I'm not from /pol/ or /r9k/ and some people here can't understand that pepe is a 4chan meme, not a /pol/ or /r9k/ meme.

>>1442131
They aren't falsehoods, you can see it in action every hour of every day. For every frog thread that gets complained about there are many more weebshit threads that shouldn't be here, yet somehow the frogposting is the problem, right?

>>1442138
As long as the bumpbot operates your problems are going to multiply.
>>
>>1442140
I was asking for a source for your claim about spinoffs.
>>
>>1442138
/qa/ already knows about ghost. there's no reason to tell raiders about it
>>
>>1442140
>As long as the bumpbot operates your problems are going to multiply.
People complain about the bot even when it's off so there probably isn't any harm in that.
>>
>>1442142
You've got to be kidding. Threads like >>1440652 get made and replied to almost daily.
>>
>>1442140
>some people here can't understand that pepe is a 4chan meme, not a /pol/ or /r9k/ meme.
Haha yeah, epic fucking win. Post your favorite rage comic my bro.
>>
>>1442154
That doesn't mean they're not from 4chan. Most people on /v/ use reddit, does that mean they're also off-siters?
>>
>>1442156
Just because a meme gets culturally appropriated by reddit and twitter doesn't negate where it was first popularized.
>>
>>1442154
Nobody disputes that there are a few posters from or who also use spinoffs, and some of them are notorious shitposters. But that doesn't prove anything about the majority.
>>
File: rainy_crow_00.jpg (1MB, 1508x1066px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_00.jpg
1MB, 1508x1066px
>>
File: poke-img9092.jpg (145KB, 544x763px) Image search: [Google]
poke-img9092.jpg
145KB, 544x763px
>>1442160
Reputations are not static and subject to change
>>
File: rainy_crow_03.jpg (430KB, 1037x1505px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_03.jpg
430KB, 1037x1505px
>>1442162
>>
>>1442160
I was being serious. Do you want me to dump my FFFUUUU folder? It has OVER 9000 pictures.
>>
File: rainy_crow_04.jpg (421KB, 1007x1509px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_04.jpg
421KB, 1007x1509px
>>1442165
>>
>>1442167
Start a thread, it might have nostalgia value at this point.
>>
File: rainy_crow_05.jpg (444KB, 1021x1509px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_05.jpg
444KB, 1021x1509px
Sorry about your thread OP, but concernbro is running the show
>>1442168
>>
>>1442159
>does that mean they're also off-siters?
They would be the standards of most weeb mafiosos on /qa/. They think some of their /a/ and /jp/ spinoffs are "truer" to the spirit of old 4chan than modern 4chan is, which makes them emboldened and justified in what they do here.

>>1442161
Actually a great many posters dispute it just like you're doing right now that they are the "majority". It's a false majority though because these people don't even like 4chan for the most part, and are afraid of /a/ and /jp/'s janitors.
>>
File: rainy_crow_06.jpg (435KB, 1003x1505px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_06.jpg
435KB, 1003x1505px
>>1442174
>>
>>1442174
>>1442168
>>1442165
>>1442162
And then there is THIS asshole
>>
>>1442174
Then stop posting and take it to another thread. But you don't really care, do you?
>>
File: rainy_crow_07.jpg (195KB, 1019x1507px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_07.jpg
195KB, 1019x1507px
>>1442178
>>
>>1442175
I see. I'm the OP of >>1425917, but /jp/ is my main board and I don't frequent any of the spinoffs, so I guess I have your approval to continue posting. Thanks.
>>
File: rainy_crow_08.jpg (415KB, 1007x1511px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_08.jpg
415KB, 1007x1511px
>>1442183
>>
File: rainy_crow_09.jpg (437KB, 1017x1507px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_09.jpg
437KB, 1017x1507px
>>1442188
>>
File: rainy_crow_10.jpg (400KB, 1011x1509px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_10.jpg
400KB, 1011x1509px
>>1442190
>>
Was around 1 post per minute before I made the thread. Still waiting on >>1441626 before this clown spams the shit out of the thread.
>>
File: rainy_crow_11.jpg (466KB, 1011x1509px) Image search: [Google]
rainy_crow_11.jpg
466KB, 1011x1509px
>>
>>1442175
I'm asking about your standards. You're the one saying that people who use /jp/ spinoffs are not from 4chan.
>>
>>1442171
Sorry man, I was uploading it to rapidshare but I accidentally the whole thing. Fail.
>>
>>1442184
Let's just say I believe you for a moment. Why do you post on this board at all without talking about /jp/ issues? Do you think the point of this board is really to "take it easy" ?
>>
>>1442207
Why do you think my personal standards matter? They don't any more than your personal idea of "board quality".

If you must know, it were up to me this would be a text board like /news/ where only the OP off a new thread would be allowed to post an image..
>>
>>1442213
I've already talked about most /jp/ issues that I care about to exhaustion, including many times well after the supposed ``weeb mafia takeover'' in February.
>Do you think the point of this board is really to "take it easy" ?
Pretty much.
>>
>>1442213
/qa/ is not about board issues. It was created for the Q&A and kept alive because people wanted to share board culture and discuss 4chan history. We're still doing that. Those with board issues are advised to contact the mods via IRC or feedback.
>>
>>1442195
Oh sorry I didn't see that post. I'm trying to think of the recent threads I've made. The only one I have alive right now is >>1394045. I host the anime stream for /qa/ so you probably hate me for that, but I started it because it's something the board can do together.
>>1378879
>>1378780
I can't actually think of others and have trouble searching my history for them. Uhh....
The "ask another board a question" thread isn't mine, but I started them last year.

>>1442213
>Do you think the point of this board
There is no point to this board. If you want to create a meta thread there is nothing stopping you. Please do, in fact. I'm not full of ideas for threads. But if your idea of a meta thread is to complain about mods or say how much you hate posters from ___ don't expect a positive reception.
>>
>>1442219
>Why do you think my personal standards matter?
I don't know, why do you? You clearly do since you use them to push biased narratives.
>>
>>1442223
Well for what it's worth I'm sorry you get caught up the blame for the weeb mafia's antics, but I strongly disagree with this being the 'take it easy' board. That attitude might as well be tacit support of their cause to turn this into 2D/Random. This is not a board for casual conversation in my view, it's a board for people to vent/complain/suggest things and to discuss problems on other 4chan boards so they don't mess up their home board with threads like that.

>>1442227
/qa/ is about board issues. it's kept alive because it's good at that when you people aren't shitting it up with Tenshi eating a Corndog.

>>1442228
There is absolutely a point to this board. You just don't care what it is because you want it to be something it isn't.

>>1442233
I don't and there is nothing biased about calling out the number of weeb shitposts compared to the relatively small number of frog shitposts.
>>
>>1442244
>/qa/ is about board issues. it's kept alive because it's good at that when you people aren't shitting it up with Tenshi eating a Corndog.
Mods could turn /qa/ into /q/ right now and there'd be no stopping them. Any resistance would be futile as /qa/ would be flooded by people seeking real help from the mods with their boards' problems. But they don't do that, because they aren't interested in discussing things with users. That's not something we can change.
>>
>>1442244
>Well for what it's worth I'm sorry you get caught up the blame for the weeb mafia's antics
What are you apologizing for? I already said, I make ``2D/Random'' threads and post in them. As far as you're concerned I might as well be one of them. You're also mistaken about their (our?) cause: there's no need to turn this board into anything, because taking it easy doesn't require official recognition or whatever.
>>
>>1442244
Yeah you do since you use the fact that these people are "not from 4chan" (which you haven't proven) as an argument.
>>
/qa/ is so good at discussing and solving board issues that it's nearly unmoderated and is not even regarded as a real board by the mods
>>
>>1442248
The problem is that too many of the weebs think meta = old /q/. This board is more meta than /q/ ever was, and that's even as it is under weeb mafia occupation since february.

On /q/ if people tried to start a meta thread it got drowned out and derailed, usually by someone from /pol/ calling them JIDF or SRS.

>>1442252
I was apologizing because I thought you were getting wrongly blamed for 2D Random shit. I guess you were getting rightly blamed after all then.

>>1442254
Again, when the weeb shitposts outnumber the frog shitposts by at least 3 to 1, the frogposting is not the problem, the weeb shitposters are, and most of those aren't from here..
>>
>>1442259
I didn't even say anything about frogs and again you're making baseless accusations.
>>
>>1442260
Oh so you like frogs then?
>baseless accusations
They clearly aren't baseless when you can look at the catalog right now and see it in action.
>>
>>1442263
I hide them just like I do with other trash. It's baseless because you still haven't proven and will never prove that these people are not from 4chan.
>>
>>1442228
Overall I find those threads are average and the stream despite being a stream is fine, but I wouldn't make them except for >>1378879 and the 'cross-board Q&A' threads. Shame that two of those threads were artificially kept alive when no one else picked up interest in it, I don't agree with that and it should've died and picked up another day as the resulting payoff was shit. So it's not enough to create good OPs but you need users to contribute in order to foster discussion.

>>1442256
Removing the (You) mark was probably the best short-lived decision that came from /qa/, despite it being spammed everyday by an autist.
>>
>>1442259
>I was apologizing because I thought you were getting wrongly blamed for 2D Random shit.
Why would you think that? I even linked one of my threads.
>>
>>1442256
That must be why /qa/ is the scapegoat and dumping ground for metashit. Mods know that this board is of such high quality that it can overcome any horrible posters that even look at /qa/ posts. My respect for the staff of 4chan has never been higher.
>>
>>1442264
I don't have to prove anything, idiots like >>1441702 keep doing it for me.

>>1442272
I don't care if you made it or not. That thread shouldn't get bumped by the bumpbot. It makes me annoyed, but it makes others seething mad enough to actively fight you people. I honestly feel sorry for you if your only goal for being here is to take it easy on a board full of crossboarders complaining about things.
>>
>>1442277
Again you fail to understand the difference between "using other sites" and "also using other sites". But ok, keep telling yourself whatever you like.
>>
>>1441476
Your grade is an F- for improper capitalization.
>>
>>1442277
You really think people create threads for and even link /jp/ spinoffs for anything other than trying to get it raided by people like you? You or someone else even went there to make some shitty comments so it accomplished that goal. Congratulations.
>>
>>1442279
You fail to understand that you don't get to tell 4chan users what to do when you spend more time on a spinoff.
>>
>>1442277
>That thread shouldn't get bumped by the bumpbot.
It doesn't, but that's not for you to decide.
>It makes me annoyed, but it makes others seething mad enough to actively fight you people.
I honestly feel sorry for then if their only goal for being here is to complain about things on a board full of people taking it easy.
>>
>>1442279
get outta here redditrash
>>
>>1442284
I'm one of those 4chan users. I spend more time on /qa/ than on any spinoff, but even if I didn't, how would you know that?
>>
>>1442283
yes, I know you're being purposely sardonic and playing dumb but they do it all the time.
see >>1424753 and >>1425295

>>1442288
You're right, it's for me and others to respond and react to, usually with more frogs.

>>1442294
Prove it.
>>
>>1442302
The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>1442304
No actually one cannot disprove what hasn't been proven in the first place. So prove that you're from 4chan and not a /jp/ spinoff.
>>
>>1442302
>You're right, it's for me and others to respond and react to, usually with more frogs.
It's for everyone, including impotent whiners like you, to take it easy, but feel free to do whatever you want.
>>
>>1442307
>No actually one cannot disprove what hasn't been proven in the first place
Remember kids, to prove the irrationality of sqrt(2) you must first prove its rationality.

Brainlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>1442307
You're the one making the accusations. I don't have to prove or disprove anything.
>>
>>1441774
BANE?
I'm going to post this every day until you like it.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
delete /pol/
Test thread
4chan happenings thread
go back there
kuso thread award
>Bonjour!
Bonjour!
>Bonjour!
Bonjour!
There goes the baker with his tray, like always
The same old bread and rolls to sell
I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL
>>
File: 1340531605656.jpg (24KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1340531605656.jpg
24KB, 300x240px
>>1442277
>it makes others seething mad enough to actively fight you people
>>1442302
>it's for me and others to respond and react to, usually with more frogs.

I love how you can't keep your story straight. It's the "others" that post and bump the frog threads out of anger, but then you admit you do it yourself. In other words, you just admitted you're seething mad which is something we all already knew.
You try to take some moral highground when you outright admit that you flood the board with threads that are intentionally shit because you can't have your personal army threads any more.
Suffer, concernbro. Suffer for me.
>>
>>1442316
Every morning, just the same
Since the morning that we came
>>
>>1442268
>>1442228
One more thing, despite me being late to add to the >stream.
You should've given Fushigi na Somera-chan or Ai Mai Mi a try instead, both by the same author. I'm sure your viewers will love it.
>>
>>1442309
>impotent whiners
Save it for the actual impotent whiners, the 90%+ of crossboarders who won't get anything solved by posting here, but they might feel a little bit better just talking about their problems with other 4chan users. That is until someone in the weeb mafia tells them to fuck off back there and posts the usual feedback infographics.

>>1442314
No, you're the one denying what everybody else already knew because it's common sense-level obvious that you're from a spinoff.
>>
>>1442324
Keep speculating.
>>
>>1442318
Some day I hope you get put in a room with all the people you've called concernbro. Oh and there is nothing wrong with being concerned BTW, good luck trying to turn the word into a pejorative.
>>
>>1442324
I'll save it for impotent whiners like this self-proclaimed crossboarder: >>1442140
>>
>>1442328
It isn't speculation. You're like the 6 year old trying out his first lie on his parents. You're that obvious.
>>
>>1442324
>they might feel a little bit better just talking about their problems with other 4chan users. That is until someone in the weeb mafia tells them to fuck off back there and posts the usual feedback infographics.
How kind of you to care for their feelings while objecting to giving them the info that could actually solve their problem.
>>
>>1442335
Keep telling yourself that. Just remember, "go back there" only works with actual outsiders.
>>
>>1442334
You can tell you never had a valid argument to start with because you keep bringing the conversation back to personal attacks on people posting facts and opinions you disagree with.
>>
/^(>+\d+(\( you\))*\n?)*$/i
/[A-Z,\.\!\?]{50,}/
>>
>>1442338
I don't have to keep telling anyone anything. You keep telling them with every post.

>>1442336
It won't solve their problem though, That's just what you tell yourself to get rid of the metaposters. You've lied so much about IRC and feedback being the ultimate solution that you started to believe it.
>>
>>1442340
There's no need to take it personally, but since you mention it, isn't your ``argument'' just getting irate? Whatever. ゆっくりしていってね!
>>
>>1442338
go back there
>>
>>1442344
If you say so.
>>
>>1442346
back where
>>
>>1442342
https://jsperf.com/regex-capture-vs-non-capture
>>
>>1442344
I said "might". There's nothing I can do about mods not listening to the userbase. In any case, these people come to talk to mods. Not to the local representative of /r/gamerghazi. I am directing them where they want to go.
>>
>>1441460
BANE?
>>
>>1442357
Back to whatever hole you crawled out from before you came to /qa/.

Hey remember that time you guys thought every frogposter was a horsefucker and you had definitive proof based on some cockameme theory about filenames?

http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1370798/#1371180
>>
>>1442372
Remember when you thought every anime poster was from /jp/ spinoffs and you had definit- oh, wait.
>>
>>1442363
I'm sorry, can you dumb it down for me? It's not simply that using a non-capturing group is less taxing on the computer is it?
>>
>>1442381
You post the proof all the time though.
http://desuarchive.org/qa/search/text/the big w/

inb4 "that isn't proof"
>>
>>1442372
>reddit spacing
Go back on reddit.
>>
>>1442388
How is it proof that every anime poster is from /jp/ spinoffs?
>>
>>1442395
I never said every anime poster was from a /jp/ spinoff. Only most of the weeb mafia shitposters are.
>>
>>1442399
Stop writing shitty fanfiction.
>>
>>1442372
that's instigator bro and he's still doing that to this day. He even went to the mlpol site to try and start fights then after they wouldn't raid /qa/ for him he said he would raid /qa/ with shit himself.
>>
>>1442388
Then this is proof that every frogposter is a horsefucker:
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1436572/
>>
>>1442402
Stop pretending real life is fiction
>>
who cares?
>>
This thread might as well be stickied.
Going to "self-moderate" this shit next time it gets made.
>>
>>1442405
You're the one doing that. At least that "weeb mafia" picture was funny.
>>
>>1442404
It's too bad you were already proven wrong here then
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1370798/#1371180

>>1442403
instigatorbro is more of a concerntroll than all the other concernbros combined.

>>1442410
No, you're the one pretending like this is all happening in a vacuum and we can't just go read threads like >>1440652 with posts like >>1440654 in them where they know if the hima whitelist is up or not. Of course this is normal behavior for a /qa/ regular to you.
>>
This is the best thread /qa/ has had in the current month.
No one other than myself can tell this guy is crafting an elaborate persona of himself to gain legitimacy behind his actions of bumping frog threads and making dumb /pol/ shit.

God I hate discussion forums.
>>
>>1442384
There's no gain in using a capturing group when the result of the capture is not used, not even readability or composition since it's just '?:'.
>>
>>1442405
dreams are reality, reality is a dream
>>
>>1442413
You hate discussion forums but you're on the 4chan meta board. I will never understand you people. iunb4 "my friends are here".

>>1442415
row row row your boat gently down the stream then and get off 4chan.
>>
>>1442413
Nah, we know that, it's just fun to argue sometimes.
>>
>>1442411
That only proves that there are people here who also browse other imageboards including /jp/ spinoffs. Anything beyond that is speculation.
>>
>>1442411
>No, you're the one pretending like this is all happening in a vacuum and we can't just go read threads like >>1440652(Cross-thread) with posts like >>1440654(Cross-thread) in them where they know if the hima whitelist is up or not. Of course this is normal behavior for a /qa/ regular to you.
Then this is proof that every frogposter is a horsefucker:
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1436572/
>>
>>1442411
>It's too bad you were already proven wrong here then
That has nothing to do with the thread he linked, and doesn't prove anything either.
>>
>>1442414
So /(jdsf)?jfr/
vs
/(?:jdsf)?jfr/
run the same and either can be used without consequence. I do see the point in using them if you were to use capturing groups and non-capturing groups in a single regex.
>>
>>1442418
Then the board is an argument board solely because /qa/ is so fucking boring that that's all there is to do here.
>>
>>1442424
Oh it does but keep denying it if you want.

>>1442423
I'm sorry but if you honestly believe every frogposter is a horsefucker then there is no hope for you. That's even more ridiculous than every anime poster being from a /jp/ spinoff.
>>
>>1442427
/qa/ is what we make of it. I find plenty of threads to enjoy.
>>
>>1442413
Who are you referring to, OP?
>>
>>1442430
>Oh it does
Occam's razor. You have no idea what "proof" means.
>>
>>1442417
spin, spin, spin the wheel
>>
>>1442430
>I'm sorry but if you honestly believe every frogposter is a horsefucker then there is no hope for you. That's even more ridiculous than every anime poster being from a /jp/ spinoff.
Brainlet doesn't understand an analogy to point out fallacious logic. WILL THEY EVER LEARN?
>>
>>1442435
Occam's razor says you are one of the people afraid of /jp/'s and /a/'s janitors which is why you shitpost with anime here, nothing more. It then is a logical conclusion that you would also post on spinoff boards designed for anime shitposting.
>>
>>1442342
>>1442426
What does this even do?
>>
>>1442440
>Occam's razor says you are one of the people afraid of /jp/'s and /a/'s janitors
Looks like you don't know what Occam's razor is, either.
>>
File: 1480305758930.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480305758930.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>>1442438
Next time try not starting out on a false premise then.

>>1442445
It's the easiest possibility is the most likely one, like you being a weeb mafioso who posts on spinoffs even though you're denying it heavily.
>>
>>1442446
>It's the easiest possibility is the most likely one
Yeah, now which one of these requires the least assumptions:
1. People who use image filename + MD5 hash combinations that first showed up in this board during the /mlpol/ raids and post the same kind of thread are most likely the same people
2. People who use image filename + MD5 hash combinations that first showed up in this board during the /mlpol/ raids and post the same kind of thread just so happen to save images with the original filename, just so happened to have been here during the /mlpol/ raids, and just so happen to post the same kind of content
>>
File: 1445320978537.jpg (271KB, 636x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445320978537.jpg
271KB, 636x500px
>>1442427
It's one thread and it's been weeks since people let off steam like this. Everyone will go back to ignoring this sociopath after this thread dies.
>>
>>1442446
What false premise? I showed you a poster who is both a frogposter and a horsefucker. You claim you can generalize from posters who are both "weeb shitposters" and spinoff users that all or most "weeb shitposters" are from the spinoffs.
>>
>>1442455
for like five years straight the only people who begged for 2d / random were /jp/sies mad that the janitor wouldn't let them do it in /jp/

where did the other people come from
>>
>>1442452
>>1442455
So which one of you is the guy who measures the time in between posts and makes the graphs and the hilariously off-base assumptions about it all? I remember the other day you were whining about how there was only one frog poster bumping everything when I was doing it alongside 2 other people myself.

>>1442454
>sociopath
You say this so much I'm beginning to think you're projecting. Seek work in customer service, you will go far.
>>
>>1442461
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1423884/#1424774
>I've never been a /jp/ user, although I certainly welcomed the change from "delete /pol/".
>>
>>1442461
For starters, all the people who were sick of /qa/ being treated as /q/ and welcomed other topics.
>>
>>1442463
Nice try but that's not me and you didn't answer my question.
>>
>>1442464
that isn't someone actually posting 2d / random, that's just someone who thinks it's less shit than the "delete /pol/" era

>>1442465
what did these people come to /qa/ for, exactly? is any of it left?
>>
>>1442463
>when I was doing it alongside 2 other people myself.
And you know that how? Discordbro outs himself.
>>
>>1442471
the ability to recognize that not everybody is the same person now makes you a discordbro
what will they come up with next
>>
>>1442470
>that isn't someone actually posting 2d / random, that's just someone who thinks it's less shit than the "delete /pol/" era
It's the bot owner.
>>
>>1442426
>run the same
No. The former has an additional side effect of saving a value in a block of memory that isn't accessed later. It's similar to writing var y = 'thing' and then not using it, except it's more expensive because it's an object property.

>I do see the point in using them if you were to use capturing groups and non-capturing groups in a single regex.
Perhaps, but again if the captured group isn't used it's a waste.
>>
>>1442470
>what did these people come to /qa/ for, exactly? is any of it left?
see
>>1442227
and yes, in fact 2D/random fits into the original vision of /qa/.
>>
>>1442478
But that's wrong though. You people got here in february and wouldn't leave.
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/999998
>>
>>1442478
and who, exactly, is sharing board culture or discussing 4chan history anymore?

>>1442474
i submit that he's an complete faggot for enabling some of 4chan's worst shitposters ever but i guess if he weren't around for the worst of it he's not to blame for his own ignorance

stop enabling these shit eaters
>>
tfw bot is responding to itself and there's no point in posting in this thread since it'll be capped in a few hours
>>
>>1442463
>I was doing it alongside 2 other people myself.
Wait, you mean it's organized people with a grudge? It's useful to talk to you sometimes because the more you talk the more you give yourself away. Although again, this was already known so it's nothing new.

>>1442470
>what did these people come to /qa/ for, exactly? is any of it left?
I came to /qa/ in 2015 when it was a laid back board where people discussed a variety of subjects, but had a slight focus on general internet discussion such as imageboards, moot, the past and so on. It turned into /q/ by shitters like yourself- it was not created that way by the original community.
>>
>>1442472
So now you are claiming that you can recognize different people on an anonymous board? Why should I not believe >>1441775 then over your claim of 8 billion concernbros who you can recognize independently?
>>
>>1442484
>imageboards, moot, the past and so on. It turned into /q/ by shitters like yourself
i'll tell you a secret: discussing site policy and moderation and how boards have changed over the years is inextricably tied to discussion of imageboards, moot, and the past. in the days after hiro's Q&A there was more whining about site policy and how admin a shit than ever before. people who care about something will complain about it. the people who ran all of them off at once is you.
>>
>>1442484
As I've told you many times before, it's proportional. You don't have to keep up the pretense that you don't know that already. Most frog posts on this board wouldn't happen if not for the weeb mafia filling the board with anime shit.
>>
>>1442488
i am really good at telling the difference between people who are myself and people who are not myself, so that makes two

i'm also capable of telling the difference between certain users; for example, you (>>1442488) are unlikely to be (>>1442463) wow that's a whole three fucking people i guess we're all chilling out in a discord somewhere
>>
addiing more posts to the thread so it'll die faster!
>>
>>1442491
>i am really good at telling the difference between people who are myself and people who are not myself, so that makes two
woah you're like a genius or somethn, will you be my mentor
>>
File: sourceaa.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sourceaa.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>1442483
>it'll be capped in a few hours
>>
>>1442492
just start a new one
>>
>>1442497
nah why bother
>>
>>1442491
>i'm also capable of telling the difference between certain users
Good luck doing that in a thread where people are posting just to bump the thread, you think someone won't reply to themselves?
>>
>>1442500
>Good luck doing that in a thread where people are posting just to bump the thread, you think someone won't reply to themselves?
you're right there are actually only two people in this thread: you, and every other post made by the same sockpuppet on his thirty-one phones (spoilers: that's me)
>>
>>1442499
It doesn't take much effort, just do it.
>>
>>1442489
No, complaining about getting banned on /v/ for creating a porn thread or creating the 30th "/pol/ here, /qa/ is full of cucks" thread is not anything anyone that used the board wanted. You are unwanted trash that somehow thinks purely selfish threads for complaints against brick walls is the same thing as community threads with discussion and fun.
The community recovered and isn't going back to the personal playground of disgruntled teenagers ranting against mods or other boards.

>>1442490
Pure stupidity. You don't care about anything here and this juvenile behavior proves it. Who keeps the meta threads bumped? Not you and the other discord frogbros, that's for sure.

>>1442495
based
>>
>>1442502
do it urself u cheeky cunt
>>
>>1442501
I'm still waiting to hear the justification for the 8 trillion concernbros figure.
>>
>>1442490
They also wouldn't happen if certain people didn't get so mad.
>>
>>1442504
Listen here, you little shit. I'm not here to argue, I just want to help.
>>
>>1442503
>No, complaining about getting banned on /v/ for creating a porn thread or creating the 30th "/pol/ here, /qa/ is full of cucks" thread is not anything anyone that used the board wanted.
wow you're right literally EVERY thread on early /qa/ that was meta in some way was by a banned whiny user or a raider, and the board has ALWAYS had as little metadiscussion about 4chan as it does now. except that's wrong.

>The community recovered
the community recovered in the same way that a hospital that has been burned down and rebuilt into a crack house has recovered. yeah, it's there. it's sure as fuck not the same community.

>>1442505
where did someone say there were "eight trillion" concernbros?
>>
>>1442510
u mean like how i helped ur mum last nite LMAO
>>
>>1442508
People wouldn't get so mad if the weeb mafia didn't fill up the catalog with 145 anime shitposting threads.

For every post like >>1442469 which just got made there are two or three posts like >>1442008 and >>1442475. This is an ongoing problem.
>>
>>1442514
Don't bring my mother into this.
>>
>>1442520
whatever fag, go cry into her lap
>>
>>1442519
Look if you want people to post in your threads just make better threads or bump your own threads. No need to advertise your thread in others.
>>
>>1442519
>People wouldn't get so mad if the weeb mafia didn't fill up the catalog with 145 anime shitposting threads.
But isn't it the frogredditors who love posting shitty /r9k/ images under the pretense that they'll make people angry? Maybe they should get some self-awareness while they're at it.
>>
>>1442525
human versus bot is not a fair fight
humans need all the help they can get
>>
>>1442524
I will find you and I will murder you.
>>
>>1442524
*eats her pussy*
>>
>>1442519
>somebody made a shitty thread, that means I have to make more shitty threads
>this is a meaningful act of protest and not the actions of a little bitch who can't stand the entire board doesn't revolve around myself
>>
>>1442530
ooo look how scared i am
>>
>>1442528
humans are inferior and should be assimilated or discontinued
>>
>>1442534
>somebody made a shitty thread, that means I have to make more shitty threads
on the internet, suffering in dignity instead of fighting shit with shit just means you lose. howling retards dominate most communities for a reason.
>>
>>1442527
It isn't our fault you incorrectly think frogs are from reddit and you have shit taste, dude. Don't take it out on others.
>>
>>1442538
triggered xD
>>
>>1442534
>greentext paraphrasing
must have struck a nerve
>>
>>1442534
>>1442537
>>1442543
Who are you quoting?
>>
reminder that having a pepe in your post history forever prevents you from becoming a member of the staff
>>
>>1442537
Pretty sure this is wrong and directly contrary to all good advice about Internet communities.
>>
>>1442546
Voltaire
>>
>>1442551
Which specific work of his? Don't worry, this isn't /a/ so you won't get banned for spoonfeeding.
>>
>>1442549
Not him, he's not wrong. How old are you, kid?
>>
>>1442554
>not knowing all voltaires works by heart
fuck off newfag
>>
>>1442549
it mostly depends on whether you're interested in maintaining a civil community, or whether you're interested in winning. most communities place a premium on maintaining a community that isn't on fire and force people to back down in order to keep community peace.

there isn't a unified community here, though, just a bunch of people who hate each other. if you back down, you lose.
>>
>>1442528
Bot is only bumping 7 threads, you just have to pretend everyone's a bot because it's the only way you can understand why nobody wants to partake in whatever garbage you think the board should be full of.
>>
>>1442561
You mean "But my friends are here!" is just a meme?
>>
>>1442561
>there isn't a unified community here, though
And that's where you're wrong.
>>
>>1442563
You're missing the point that you're a pretentious faggot who runs an illegal bumpbot.
>>
there are sub-communities
>>
>>1442567
There is no 2D Random community on 4chan. The community must be from a spinnoff.
>>
>>1442513
>wow you're right literally EVERY thread on early /qa/ that was meta in some way was by a banned whiny user or a raider, and the board has ALWAYS had as little metadiscussion about 4chan as it does now. except that's wrong.
I just got done talking about the meta discussion /qa/ had. Your shitty "mods are shit wah wah wah" or "I hate /pol/ so here's another thread about it" threads are not meta. They are selfish whining from brats that think their crying deserves its own, sometimes multiple, threads.
>>
>>1442563
bot permanently ran over the board back when bot runner decided it'd be a good idea to stick over one hundred threads onto the bump list and flush everyone else, and all meta complaining about the bot, off the board

>>1442567
andy, trevor, spinoff shitters, bot runners, disgruntled /q/fags, proud avatarfags, teenbros, blogshitters, concernbros, /e/ dumpers, yeah, we're all one big happy family here
>>
>>1442571
>illegal
Come arrest me, faggot.
>>
Goddamnit, /qa/ is such a hilarious board.
>>
>>1442571
>illegal
People do "illegal" things all the time on this board. What are you going to do about it? Call the mods?
>>
>>1442574
nobody except visitors even bothers with meta on /qa/ anymore, because the old community that actually knew anything about 4chan has been swept away by an avalanche of avatarshitting 2dfags who would be better off shitposting at each other on discord, there are people in the "happening" thread who have literally never seen anyone quote their own post number.

all that's left is retards.
>>
>>1442576
You're missing the point of why you have to do illegal things in the first place. Because you and your ilk think you have a monopoly on "board quality"

>>1442579
I'm going to do other illegal things to counter your illegal things.
>>
>>1442579
breaking the 4chan terms of service is considered wire fraud in the glorious USA
>>
>>1442585
Oh no! Police, police!
>>
>>1442585
>I'm going to do other illegal things to counter your illegal things.
So absolutely nothing apart from what everyone else is already doing all the time. Got it.
>>
>>1442583
Yeah, just look at this dead thread and the rude replies it's getting, including from me who included the screencap of the deadzone and information about archive.moe's death: >>1442493
You will never destroy /qa/, dude. Give up and save yourself at least a little dignity.
>>
>>1442588
Are you going off the Reddit's boy case, because I'm pretty sure the law in question required he access data without authorization, and it never even went to trial because he pussied out and an heroed.
>>
>>1442591
Why do they hate meta so much? I can't figure out if the hate is genuine or if it just gets in the way of the 2Drandom agenda.
>>
>>1442591
>Yeah, just look at this dead thread and the rude replies it's getting
the thread might as well be dead. people spammed it to get it off the first page and it hasn't changed shit: everybody who doesn't like waves and waves of 2d/garbage and cheap shitty blogging will be spammed at and generally shitposted out of every thread, being told to go back there and continually called based concernbros until nothing is left but a trash heap.

i don't mind you feeding newfags information but that's hardly an example of any sort of actual discussion.
>>
>>1442593
allegedly
>>
>>1442597
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the thread he linked, and not /qa/'s newest general.
>>
>>1442596
That's /qa/ including the "2Drandom agenda" people you idiot. I just told you I'm in that thread trying to help him and I'm one of your "enemies" that posts 2D threads. If his thread was "why are modcucks banning me from /r9k/" I would not participate. Learn the difference, retard.

>>1442597
So you're completely ignoring it existing as a meta thread about a guy asking a question about /r9k/ and getting helpful responses. How shameless.
>>
>>1442601
congratulations to him on participating in a metathread that wasn't immediately shit on and slid by retards, then. may he contribute to many such threads in the future. but you know as well as i do that there was a time where such metathreads were not even notable because every fourth thread was one.

>>1442604
i did not ignore it. i specifically addressed it. it's still not a particularly good example of metadiscussion, not any more than someone getting an answer to a /wsr/ thread asking what are some where where blah is good discussion. people's back in forth with asan and after asan was fired was "actual metadiscussion" where people knowledgeable about the site had actual discussion.
>>
>>1442604
Hey take it easy, dumb weebposter. Nobody is ignoring it. Everybody has moved on to >>1442553
>>
fundamentally, for good metadiscussion, you need a cadre of people who are knowledgeable about the site and willing to share this knowledge, and since we all know a lot only about a little bit of the site, you need a lot of them. having these people around is an important part of a self-reinforcing community:

- they are capable of educating each other, and are some of the few people who can actually do so.
- they can tell off newfags with topical explanations, simultaneously fending off retards while educating /qa/.
- high-quality discussion among knowledgeable creates respect for knowledge and interest in 4chan history.

you lose enough of this core cadre and the community enters a death spiral: people who look around them and see only retarded shit and decide the place isn't worth their time anymore, and they leave too. metathreads getting slid off by mass-manufactured garbage and spammed by retards hardly helps. writing it out like this has made me realize that the heart of old /qa/, the people who waved goodbye to moot as he left with fond memories of dealing with moot's shitposting for years, has already scattered far and away to the four winds and honestly at this point it's possible that a random shitter from a random board might know more about 4chan and its history than the average /qa/ poster.

such is the fate of all internet communities.
>>
Fuck, I read all this shit. Totally worth it
>>
So what is the reason a thread exactly like mine was made when this thread despite being derailed satisfied what I mostly wanted to hear from /qa/?
>>
>>1442977
shitposting
>>
>>1442978
I see, it sounds about right then. Thanks.
>>
>35 IPs

lol
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.