[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some people feel the need to bump certain threads out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kaiji....jpg (61KB, 319x451px) Image search: [Google]
kaiji....jpg
61KB, 319x451px
Why do some people feel the need to bump certain threads out of buttdevastation instead of just letting the board follow it's natural course?
>>
bumping this gem
>>
Who knows? Maybe someday they'll realize there's nothing for them here except frustration and wasted effort.
>>
I guess they feel the need to protect /qa/, all they're doing is exacerbating the problem though.
>>
>>1401825
Who cares motherfucker
This is internet
>>
>>1401842
What does that mean to you?
>>
>>1401847
he means that the internet ain't no srs bzns, and you're the one who's "buttdevastated" if you care about something like that... nothing personal, kid.

come at me bro, i ain't even mad. (j/k im very angry rn)
>>
>>1401871
Oh yeah so if you are about something you're gay
Seems like a pretty immature and naive viewpoint to have
if we didn't care about anything then none of the systems we rely on would be in place. i wonder if anon ever thinks about his running water and how someone had to care about him having running water in order for him to experience that luxury. it seems like if he doesn't care about anything then he wouldn't care about being an obnoxious shit on the internet either, like if you don't care then why are you interacting with something.... seems like some people don't actually understand their own motivations for performing certain actions. it's kind of sad that we've cultivated this kind of society. i think maybe we all made some terrible mistakes
>>
>>1401879
it was just a joke, chill m8. just relax. it ain't that hard m8. just feel comfortable
>>
dude i know how you feel rn. just relax. i get agitated to things on the internet too. you ain't alone m8. just laugh it off m8. it's all bullshit, it's all memes and dumb stuff like that. just relax m8. im not trying to make you mad m8. just relax
>>
>>1401825
I have no idea. But now it's on page 10, so it means I'll bump
>>
>>1402149
Heh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.