[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to clean up the board maybe? Too much trash on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1486522933055.jpg (452KB, 850x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1486522933055.jpg
452KB, 850x1162px
Is it time to clean up the board maybe? Too much trash on the catalog. Can't let the amount of trash threads go past three pages in total number.
>>
File: Box.jpg (65KB, 537x568px) Image search: [Google]
Box.jpg
65KB, 537x568px
You're annoying.
Хopoшo
>>
Please no vigilante janitor services, that just makes shit worse
>>
>>1391029
Die avatarfag

>>1391031
Self-moderation is the only way this board can survive.
>>
>>1391033
Self-moderation is the way this board dies
>>
This war is the cancer that is killing /qa/.
>>
>>1391034
>>1391035
It's already dead in that case then.
>>
Start bumping from page 9-10 and hope others start joining you. You can slide a board pretty heavily with 3-4 people and the bot.
>>
>>1391026
No. Most of the garbage is pure spam rather than successful trolling, spamming it off would make things worse.
>>
>>1391045
It's gonna stay there unless we do something about it. They don't let their threads die that easily.
>>
>>1391052
And they'll repost it if you do. Several threads have archived already, so it's not like he's capable of filling the catalog. I get the feeling you just want a justification to fight somebody and aren't really judging whether the consequences are good for the board. Stop that.
>>
I need to know if Asukaspammer or botman is here though or else my bumps are going to be wasted. Last time I did this I got a pretender doing it instead of them. It didn't help very much.
>>
>>1391063
That's exactly what I want him to do now that the mods started actually deleting some of the spam. He'll be just wasting his time.
>>
>>1391064
Botman thinks you are stupid and making the board worse, and possibly a false flagger.
>>
>he wants to clean up /qa/
>>
It used to be that bump spamming and general spamming would damage the board and kill all discussion.
But I've come up with a solution I'm testing out to hold good threads at the top while other people bump.

That being said, I'm tired today and I don't want to try it out again.
>>
>>1391067
I'm really not. Baiting them into spamming is a good thing now that the mods started actually banning them for it.
>>
>>1391066
>now that the mods started actually deleting some of the spam
You really are new if you seriously believe that. We have several mods, it's a dice roll whether they clean up the spam or not.
>>
>>1391072
see
>>1391074
>>
>>1391074
>>1391076
Okay so the solution is to just let the shit threads keep piling up then? I think the board has already died then.
>>
I really hate this guy. All he does is instigate and pretend to belong here as he creates shit thread after shit thread to try and motivate raiders.
>>1391064
You don't bump anything. You make instigating threads like this. You're a teenbro seeking more epic e-wars.
>>
>>1391079
No, they won't pile up. The frogspammer has been doing this forever, even before April. He quite often fucks up and misses threads, or he doesn't visit and lets all his threads die. You are trying to plunge /qa/ into a state of eternal war.
>>
File: 1443676518727.gif (711KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1443676518727.gif
711KB, 500x280px
>>1391080
I was the one who had the idea to do this in the first place.
>>
>>1391082
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1373075
>>
die instigator
>>
>>1391082
Is that supposed to be a good thread? Creating a thread devoted to the raiders and making it sound like /qa/ has some sort of army that follows you? You do nothing but instigate, usually with Shinoa or Kaoru.
You will never speak for /qa/ and your many blatant attempts to worsen the board have thankfully failed.
>>
>>1391100
Give credit where it's due, idiot. They would've already taken over the board if not for part of my efforts. I saved a lot of threads from the actual spam that was happening.
>>
>>1391111
It worked because it alerted the users of the board about it, you fucking retard.
>>
>>1391113
Again, you've done nothing. Your threads usually pop up when threads should be bumped and you make multiple posts in them. You publicly display that you are not bumping threads.
>>
>>1391116
I would start doing this if some faggots like you didn't get anal about it here.
>>
>>1391117
Thank you for admitting it so readily. The conversation doesn't need to continue. Have a nice night.
>>
>>1391113
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1477235477226.png (710KB, 1448x1080px)
1477235477226.png
710KB, 1448x1080px
>>1391064
I always here but only do things when I want. Sorry anon.
>>
>>1391121
You don't do anything to help the board and you complain about people who do. You're the one who needs to kill yourself.
>>
>>1391124
I make quality posts in actual threads and shitpost in teenbro war threads, that's good enough for me, end yourself.
>>
Damn, I wanted to delete this thread but forgot about the 30 minute thing... Thanks a lot for arguing about stupid shit with me here. You just accidentally added another "shit thread" to the catalog when that wasn't my intention since I was going to delete it later.
>>
teenbro played the long game and I lost...
>>
epic...
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.