[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /qa/dditors here? I'm going to kick your ass.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1496804822570.png (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496804822570.png
33KB, 500x500px
Any /qa/dditors here? I'm going to kick your ass.
>>
Do you just /qa/edditor as just an offense or do you actually believe posters in this board have anything to do with the aforementioned domain?
>>
>>1375450
>Any /qa/dditors here?
This is /qa/
>>
>>1375465
subversive srs pedophile /qa/mblrtard /qa/ddit /qa/baumsworld /qa/iaonline goon
>>
>>1375472
based die retard did you have a question?
>>
>>1375472
>/qa/iaonline
that one kind of works
>>
>>1375472
Again, are those insults you came up with it do you honestly believe the most die hard users of 4chan have anything to do with said sites? Genuinely curious.
>>
/qa/dditors doesn't make any sense.
OP tries so hard to push tumblr into relevance...
>>
>>1375485
*came up with or do you honestly believe
>>
>>1375488
OP didn't say /qa/mblr
>>
your cock cannot thrust into their assholes fast enough
>>
>>1375485
No more questions
>>
>>1375511
are you okay?
>>
>>1375511
We really really need to Delete /pol/
>>
>>1375505
In the case you do actually think the native userbase of this board had anything to do with Reddit or Tumblr, here are some words of reason. Your entire assumption, which is why you're spamming here, couldn't be any more wrong. As a pol poster you should know very well that it's half of your board that is literal Reddit, not any where else on 4chan. The posters here also couldn't care less about your spamming and politics. There are several text and image boards /qa/ users can flee to in the event your spam crew does start being bothersome (the catalog being more than half of 2D posts is proof your efforts are fruitless), and the only reason why you see /qa/ suggesting pol should be deleted is precisely to cut off the source of Redditors and other cancerous posters pouring into 4chan. /qa/ posters have been into the internet and 4chan for far longer than you and only want the best for it. Maybe with this text I have helped a troubled child stop wasting his youth by being used like a puppet to push a political agenda of grown ups. You would call that being "redpilled", isn't it?
>>
>>1375485
>Again, are those insults you came up with it do you honestly believe the most die hard users of 4chan

are die hard users peopel who only use 4chan?
>>
>>1375595
No, but why do you ask?
>>
>>1375595
i'm reppin da 4chan 4 lyfe mufucka
>>
>>1375595
They're not insults, they're just ways of signaling to my fellow (site) users.
>>
>>1375609
based
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.