[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Reps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: eugh.jpg (54KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
eugh.jpg
54KB, 1024x576px
My fuck, sorry I have to make this thread, I'll try to be brief

/m/ had a massive fuckup of an election and now the winner quit and thinks you can give the job away at random, so we essentially have some fag who thinks he's a rep but isn't

In short, /m/ doesn't have a rep and if someone pretends to be the '/m/ rep', don't trust it.

End of PSA.
>>
>>1113828
I've explained this a few times and it pissed me off but I'm trying to get less bitchy about it

for around ~1 year, various boards held elections for a board representative to come to /qa/ to converse with other reps for whatever reason. I don't mind, we do nothing 90% of the time
>>
Where's your constitution, who ratified it? Who says you have any power? How do you account for non-response bias?
>>
File: 1367856372600.jpg (191KB, 583x581px) Image search: [Google]
1367856372600.jpg
191KB, 583x581px
>>1113815
>so salty he made another thread.
>>
Haha, to whoever made that /jp/ thread, nobody wants you there >>/jp/16652860 (also deleted by janitor).
>>
>>1114318
>>>/jp/16652860
>>
File: 1293898392496.png (143KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1293898392496.png
143KB, 720x480px
>>1113847
No we didn''t. If you tried it last year, then it failed. Now fuck off.
>>
NOBODY IS A FUCKING REP. FUCK OFF.
/m/ is a piece of shit board with awful moderation and that's the only reason your shit thread made it far enough for there to be a vote.
>>
I told you this wouldn't work.
>>
>>1113815
does anyone but you even care about this bullshit
>>
File: You said it, Bright.png (195KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
You said it, Bright.png
195KB, 500x374px
>mfw my home board embarrasses itself this much

>>1115241
Honestly, all we need is a single fucking janitor, Jesus Christ.

>>1116256
No, in the ""election"", most people voted for somebody who outright said "I don't give a shit about this and won't do anything". They used a rule made up after the fact as an excuse to cast 2-3 more ""elections"". It's the dumbest shit I've seen on /m/ in all my years of using 4chan.
>>
>>1116338
>Honestly, all we need is a single fucking janitor,
We already have one. Janitors aren't supposed to target opinion threads.

If you don't like current /m/, feel free to leave.
>>
>>1116356
Posting a dozen "Which is worse, Zeta or ___?", "Why is Zeta such shit?", "Why was Zeta so bad?" threads is not merely 'having an opinion'. It's shitposting and would be shut down even on /v/.
>>
>>1116425
This. It's clear even to non-janitors that this shit all comes from the same IP but because nobody touches the damn board all they ever get is a warning at best.

I swear if I ever become a janitor I will rain hellfire on that board. So to speak.
>>
>>1113815
Did not want to have to make another thread and shit up the catalog, so I'll just comment on here.

Due to the general bullshit that happened last night, I'm gonna have to propose that only board reps should make election threads generally. This obviously can't be enforced, just a suggestion. It seems a lot of users don't know how this stuff works but make the threads anyway (see: /jp/ and /m/ threads, the former being completely out of wack and the latter being a fucking disaster)
>>
>>1117088
Just fuck off you retarded tripshit, nobody gives a damn
>>
>>1117092
thanks, noted.
>>
>>1117096
>>
>>1117096
People just aren't that interested, man. More importantly, hiro is not interested in anything. Remember that meta thing happened on all boards? Nothing came of it.
>>
>>1117119
1) interest doesn't dictate the position
2) this is more for the betterment of each board, nobody expects mods/hiro to pay much attention. that may have been the original idea, but it's morphed all over the place.
>>
>>1117202
forgot trip. Had it off since I was elsewhere.
>>
>>1117203
>>1117202
Would you please answer >>1113984 and also where is the list of reps located?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.