[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 25

File: lgbt.png (2KB, 777x480px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.png
2KB, 777x480px
Is something wrong with being transgender?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54Xg3lpuDE&ab_channel=DariaJane
>>
Sage

Fuk off u fagget cunt
>>
>>94089018
Stop shitposting you european nigger.
>>
>>94088612
Not a damn thing mate.
>>
>>94088612
Just being is wrong => being trans is wrong. Q.e.d.
>>
There is nothing wrong with it in the same way that there is nothing wrong with being bipolar or being psychotic.

Whats wrong is that people don't see gender dysphoria for what it really is.
>>
>>94088612
It's a mental illness and should be treated as such with no adoration or romanization.
>>
I think the science is not there yet.
The mental illness isn't that you want to be a woman, it's that you settle with taking hormones and getting you dick cut off.
>>
If trans people see themselves as fully woman/man anyway, why do they refer to themselves as 'trans'?
>>
>>94088612
>SLIDE
>SAGE
>SLIDE
>SAGE
>SLIDE
>SAGE
>SLIDE
>SAGE
>SLIDE
>SAGE
Yes, mental health problems. Either as a result of or as a cause of transgenderedness. Seek professional help.
>>
>>94091716
Are you referring to gender dysphoria or just being transgender itself? Because nobody's denying that the former is a mental illness. For the most part it can be cured via transitioning, though.
>>
As long as they're completely passable.
>>
>>94095998
That won't solve their health issues, just solve my penis issues.
>>
File: 1464142263468.gif (2MB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1464142263468.gif
2MB, 250x245px
>>94095998
>As long as they're completely passable.

>implying that's possible.
>>
File: i need the booty.jpg (59KB, 599x675px)
i need the booty.jpg
59KB, 599x675px
>>94096138
If they have issues they can have a tissue.
>>
>>94088612
Because there is no such thing. It's a made up word for a psychotic faggot.
>>
>>94096193
>>94096239
For really reals though i prefer them when they are not passable but really enthusiastic about it? Definitely no silicone, no plastitties no booty balloons etc.
>>
>>94088612
Transgender = very rare and OK.

Transtrender = alarming, too common and not OK. The real enemy. The reason that NO concession is safe to give to real transgender people.
>>
>>94096579
There's also the legit mentally ill though, think they must be transgender because they're fucked in the brains so they opt for all the surgical fixes rather than mental and emotional ones.
>>
>>94095195
A) Not all of them do.
B) Because people like you flip their shit if they aren't warned.
>>
>>94088612
its a denial of reality
There is nothing wrong with legitimately thinking you are a woman born in the body of a human but its gonna cause problems for the rest of us when some poor guy has to scrape you off the pavement after you kill yourself
>>
>>94095304
It's always the same with you
>"It's a mental health issue, seek professional help"
>"Well, what treatment do you suggest?"
>"Kill yourself"

Even if it is seen as a mental health issue, it's the same as with homosexuality. There is no cure. The best treatment is for everyone to play along. It doesn't even inconvenience you. At least not anymore than other retarded persons. You don't go to them and tell them they have mental sicknesses and should kill themselves, do you?
>>
>>94096565
Why not both
>>
>>94096193
Some of you see traps everywhere. If that's not a medical condition of it's own, it really should be.
>>
>>94088612
>mfw just started university
>there is a tranny qt who rides the same bus
>dude is 6.5
>I am 5.5
>Iwn be able to impress (((her))) phisically
>>
>>94088612
> Is there something wrong with earnestly believing I'm something I'm not and wanting to mutilate my genitals?
>>
I only think they are menatly ill.
>>
>>94088612
I don't understand gender dysphoria.

I'm a man, but I don't actively say to myself 24/7 "I'm a man I'm a Man I'm a Man" I just live my life.

Why would someone have a problem with how they were born? Can't they just live their lives without thinking about themselves for a minute?

Transgenders are mentally ill and try to make themselves look overly effeminate or masculine because that's their naive idea of how think feel men and women relate to each other. They are inflicted with social cancer.
>>
There a 2 kinds of trannys.
The first kind who want to fit in with their new gender and be pasable, they are normal humans which you can chat and drink with.
The second kind are the kind that wants EVERYONE to know they are a tranny, they will put on some weird accent and get offended ab everything. The second kind thinks the world revolves around them being trans.
>>
>>94096778
As in they may also have serious mental health disorders that cause them self harm rather than an actual gender issue. Look at buffalo bill in silence of the lambs, perfect archetype of the not actually gay/transgendered but totally fucking mental class.

Also you can't both be born gay and mentally healthy. If you can catch gay with genetics you can cure gay, food for thought.

>>94096789
Well I like boys too, somewhere in between really. That's my both, outside of also banging chicks.
>>
>>94088612

It's literally a religion.
>>
>>94088612
There is nothing wrong with it.
Its just there is this recurring theme where a trans or gay person is super flamboyant and makes it very apparent for no reason like literally everyone has to know.
Like how women post long drawn out things on facebook but they do it in real life.
Its pretty funny how the internet warps people these days.
>>
File: 1443208027676.jpg (23KB, 358x272px)
1443208027676.jpg
23KB, 358x272px
>>94097553
>they are normal humans which you can chat and drink with.
>>
>>94096193
It is.
>>
>>94088612
not really
there's something with retards who follow trends and shit>>94088612
>>
File: 1475092200566.jpg (90KB, 1080x1248px)
1475092200566.jpg
90KB, 1080x1248px
>>94098025

Look, I'm just going to be blunt here because trannies are adults and they deserve to know but if you're a tranny, everyone you encounter - absolutely fucking EVERYONE - knows you're a tranny.

What trannies have in their favour is the vast, vast , VAST majority of people are nice. They don't go out of their way to be assholes or upset pthers. And even if they are assholes, most will avoid having an argument in public with someone who is identifiable mentally ill. The result of this is people either ignore trannies or play along, not saying anything.

What trannies shouldn't do is interpret this courtesy as 'passing'. Be under no illusions, the woman on the checkout knows you're not a woman; she's just too nice to say anything about it.

>pic related - a woman; no trannies look like this
>>
>>94096579

Exactly, the first group aren't the ones pushing for shit like the "gender spectrum" and all the "xie/xer" shit.

The idea that you can be "born with the wrong brain" and the idea that gender is just a malleable social construct are actually mutually exclusive concepts, but no one on the left gives a shit and no one on the right is brave enough to call them out on it
>>
It is obviously a real illness. One where we shouldn't be allowing people to mutilate themselves in the name of, the same way we don't let psychotic people drill into their own brain.

I find it less insane than the people who identify as one of the 300 new genders though desu
>>
>>94096672
The problem is that no actual way of eliminating transgenderism has been found to exist, it's probably like being retarded or autistic in that your brain is fucked from birth. It's more ethical to let them live out their delusion from a psychiatric standpoint.
>>
>>94099598
well nobody's really defined it clearly anyway, no wonder they can't find it.
>just describe whether you've got this disorder or not

Should just allow them to do whatever, but keep surgery off limits. That shit's cruel.
>>
>>94099598

But it has. Accept kids, don't tell them they're the opposite sex. That's all. If they aren't transed they all become regular gays and lesbians.

None of these studies have controls because tranny activists claim it's unethical to just let kids be. Very convenient.

It's definitely not ethical to force other people to go along with a lie.
>>
>>94099766
Most trannies seem to actually come from families that actively refuse to accept them. Telling kids they're trans is a new phenomenon, like, less than a decade old I'd wager.
>>
>>94100000
well fuck you
>>
>>94099731
The problem with psychology and psychiatry by itself is that we basically don't know jack shit about the human brain, for basically most mental illnesses you have to rely on what the patient tells you, and a lot of illnesses overlap. Gender identity disorder is like, say, depression, in that the only indicators we can get out of it is patient self-reporting.
>>
>>94096778
Telling them to kill themself seems reasonable if they conclude that the person that just told them to get professional help is the same that they should ask for treatment.
>>
>>94100000

Can't argue with dem quints.

Yeah. It's a contagion. Sickening how trannies are literally recruiting little kids.
>>
>>94100133
I did not ask for this.
>>
Nothing wrong in a moral sense. It's fucking stupid though and they are biologically fucked up mutants that go against the biological imperative. Prob chemicals that fucked them up.
>>
>>94099766
jfc......
>gender doesn't equal sex and vice versa
and if if a child live as the gender she/he was naturally born with, that doesn't mean it's the gender they're a part of. If they're trans, that will surface, eventually.
>>
>>94100147
Well we do actually have neurologists studying things but instead of becoming that, somebody told them that psychology was an acceptable career path and not the STEM equivalent of basket weaving.
>>
File: 1473958881786.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1473958881786.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>94096778

Thanks Ahmed, I'll keep that in mind when there's grown fucking men using the same toilets as my daughter.

Fuck out of here.
>>
>>94100353
Or if they're mentally ill identical symptoms to trans whatever might surface. Or they're both mental illnesses cause really thats a crap shoot. Or it's genetic and still potentially curable in the future but completely undefendable from a philosophical standpoint.
>>
>>94088612
Today I started my hormone replacement therapy. For me personally, I decided to do this because I always had these nagging thoughts in my head that I always pushed away. I've been depressed since I hit puberty and have been looking for reason why. When I looked into a trans forum online I found that a lot the people on there were feeling the same way I was.

I don't want to flaunt my "trans card" for pity and I don't plan on fucking that moves like a whore, I just want to peacefully transition and live my life as a girl in relative peace and quiet.
>>
>>94100496
Maybe.
We'll see in another 10 years or so.
>>
>>94100681
or people could just be like "This is what I want but it's not necessarily because of a disease or disorder"

and then nobody could argue with them over it (except their parents probly) and it would be a moot point. if they're not going to take responsibility anyway they're probly mentally ill.
>>
>>94100622
Good luck. Not everybody is always on the lookout for traps or somebody to ridicule.
>>
The propler, non-PC term is transsexual. Gender has to do with grammar, you newspeak robots. Two sexes: XX and XY. There's no way to change this, only the mentally is degenerates like to pretend. We used to call them transvestites, drag queens or butch bull dykes.
>>
>>94100930
sex === gender and there is no other interpretation.
>>
>>94100622
You're going to get pancreatic cancer and die young for indulging your mental illness.
>>
File: gas all traps.jpg (481KB, 1123x608px)
gas all traps.jpg
481KB, 1123x608px
trap posting faggot die in a fire
>>
>>94100622
> I always had these nagging thoughts in my head that I always pushed away. I've been depressed since I hit puberty and have been looking for reason why.
This. There's no use in trying to make a transgender person "normal" if that will, most probably, just aggravate shit in their lives.
>>
They are genital modified organisms GMO
>>
>>94100622
If you're a smoker you're gonna need to drop that habit, high risk of blood clots if you do hormones and smoke.
>>
>>94101127
I don't smoke or do any drugs.
>>
>>94101016
No, when I was growing up, long before computers we were trained with flash cards. I got in trouble for saying gender instead of sex, which is a noun that the sexual revolution and Hollywood Jews turned into a verb. The verb was intercourse.
This is newspeak from theorists with an agenda.
http://www.crisismagazine.com/2014/dont-say-gender-mean-sex
>>
>>94101191
Good, was just a word of warning (a really close friend of mine turned out trans so I sorta know about this shit).
>>
File: 1477006237183.jpg (95KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1477006237183.jpg
95KB, 750x937px
>>94100622
>I've been depressed since I hit puberty and have been looking for reason why. When I looked into a trans forum online I found that a lot the people on there were feeling the same way I was.

>taking psychological advice and guidance from echochambers filled with mentally ill people

Makes perfect sense.
>>
File: 1477004487787.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477004487787.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
Turning tranny is akin to starting a new Fallout playthrough with a different character build. It's startng something from the bottom up - buying a new wardrobe, experimenting with make-up etc. - and that comes with dopamine hits that make you feel less depressed. You're "recreating yourself" and how could that not be exciting when you're depressed? Unfortunately, this doesn't attend to the underlying reaosn for the depression which is why trannies end up offing themselves later on once they've gone all in down the "well, I must be a trans then" route.

>dumping more curvy upsetting females
>>
>>94101281
Their mental illness only grows worse and they never receive proper help. The worst part is convincing them to do anal and all of the diseases and syndromes that accompany it.
>>
>>94101239
i know what they say but since they're easily shown the error of their ways, despite crying about it, it's moot.

>>94101091
>>94100622
you're just retarded because you don't realize that whatever you want to be that is fine without proclaiming a disorder. A dress is not something that is biologically created for one sex. You'll never be biologically female but that's still fine because there is nothing inherently different outside of biology.
>>
>>94089196
>Romania
>calling others a nigger

HAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
>>94100622

You're mentally ill, not the opposite sex. Trans is a cult for unhappy and unstable people.

You're setting yourself up for a lifetime of self-deception.

The body is never wrong, the mind can play tricks on you.

Becoming a tranny is the easy way out.
>>
>>94101537
I'm just saying I'll stick with the sane past. I had a good father and mother who taught me what it means to be a man. I got my kicks hunting and fishing. I feel sorry for this lost generation.
>>
Gender dysphoria was and is an extremely rare mental illness
Most trans people are just histrionic
>>
>>94098614
If this is a woman why does she have a hard on?
>>
traps are not the same as trannies you stupid fucks. Traps are just crossdressing boys who look cute, they're not infested with sjw cancer and chopping their dick off.
>>
If gender is a social construct why do you use hormones when you can behave as a woman without altering your body?

If it's only a body thing then a lot of trannies should act like men after they cut their dicks.
>>
>>94101654
If it's a choice though then hormone therapy is something that should be available just because, like... a piercing or tattoo.

It doesn't make them female of course, but boys that look like girls are fine too.

>>94101770
Being able to pass as a boy OR girl has always been a requirement to being a trap.
>>
>>94100622
Pretty sure you just got meme'd really hard because you were looking for an easy way out.
>>
File: 1476997078789.jpg (1005KB, 5616x3744px)
1476997078789.jpg
1005KB, 5616x3744px
>>94101492

Their mental illness grows worse because they latch onto the first thing they think might solve it and are then egged on by other mentally-ill people in the same position in various giant hugboxes across the internet. It's a giant feedback loop. They go from being socially awkward, depressed, often closeted and suicidal shut-ins to having a large group of other people telling them they're beautiful and taking an interest in them....if only they go trans just like the rest - "It'll solve everything!". If you're mentally fragile, it's a seductive proposition that comes with all manner of lovely dopamine hits and at the same time, it's self-reinforcing for the trannies on the other end when they convince these mentally ill people to join them.

I mean, look at this, for fuck's sake:

>https://imgur.com/r/transpassing

I'm convinced 90% of these dudes would turn out fine if they just and admitted they're gay and started going to the gym .
>>
https://valkyricvisionary.wordpress.com/2016/03/26/transsexuality-in-the-third-reich/

>>94101853

only sjws think its just a social construct
>>
>>94101927

We don't encourage steroid abuse or anorexia. Same thing. A fad of being a tranny hurts people.
>>
>have okc profile

>put heterosexual in my profile

>trannies still wanna talk to me

Why do you do this?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-06-05-12h05m14s557.png (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-06-05-12h05m14s557.png
379KB, 1280x720px
>>94088612
There are 2 kinds of tranny

Transgender Tranny:
>Be on dating site.
>Someone messages and it's a tranny
>Go onto their profile before checking message
>Tries to be super feminine, and actually is quite passable
>Go to message
>She writes "Hey anon, you're cute"
>I reply "Oh sorry, I'm not into Transgender women"
>Her response "oh ok, that's fine. it was nice talking to you"

SJW tranny:

>Be on dating app
>Hambeast from Universe 10 messages me
>She literally has a white mohawk like Zamasu from Dragonball Super
>She says "Filthy ningen"
>I reply "Oh hi" just to be nice
>"Hey, I like your profile, you seem like a nice person"
>I reply "Sorry, I don't date transgender women"
>She replies "I DONT IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN. IM PANGENDER. Besides, I'm probably a good person".
>"Trust me, you're not".
>ended conversation and blocked her.

Pic related is what the "passable" tranny looked like. Not her actual pic tho.
>>
>>94102020
I still prefer them when they don't "pass,", classical androgyny has always been both masculine AND feminine at once. Not replacing one with the other.

Theyre still almost guaranteed to be mentally ill.

>>94102096
>SJWs think
no, they feel it.

>>94102165
I personally encourage steroid use, not abuse. Anorexia might also work if you don't get fucking addicted to it like a mental case.
>>
>>94102020

Correct. I've looked into this a lot and everything you've said is spot on.

Tranny-ism is a major contagion for young people. It's dangerous.

Tumblr needs to be shut down.
>>
>>94102096

Shemales actually reinforce gender stereotypes. I don't know why women would support such thing.
>>
File: image.png (153KB, 963x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153KB, 963x1066px
>>94088612
>>
>>94102236

>her
>>
>>94100000
Most trannies come from incredibly fucked up dysfunctional families. Weird, it's almost like wanting to chop you penis off is a mental illness or something...
>>
>>94102503
meh.. I'm too respectful.. I get into way too much trouble being nice.
>>
>>94096778
Homosexuality isn't a mental illness. It's a fetish. Plenty of men throughout the ages who craved man meat deep in their anus lived and functioned as normal members of society and married women and had kids.

Now the homosexual identity can Ben classified as a mental illness since you're basing your identity on a fetish and it prevents you from procreating.
>>
>>94103250
Homosexuality is also a symptom of mental illnesses though. Unable to sex womens is definitely an illness, bisexuality is perfectly fine.
>>
File: 1471141470991.jpg (78KB, 736x517px)
1471141470991.jpg
78KB, 736x517px
>>94095407
Indulging someone's mental illness is no way to cure it. You don't give an arsonist a box of matches to cure his desire to set things alight, you don't give an axe maniac an axe to go a chop people up with.

The only way to cure someone who believes he is a woman is to swing them by the neck from the end of a rope.
>>
>>94103381
Bisexuality had always being a hedonistic pleasure for some people, that's why it is not wrong.
>>
>>94100622
>trans
>peaceful and quit life
41%
>>
>>94103381
Most fags can sex women but due to the new homosexual identity meme they are under pressure to indulge their fetish as a lifestyle as opposed to procreation. Lots of fags use the derogatory term "breeders" for people who have kids. It's looked at as a bad thing.

But back when people used to give these fags beating for this kinda stuff they would marry and have kids and just get their kicks at the local bathhouse on weekends.
>>
File: 1464026682199.jpg (86KB, 567x505px) Image search: [Google]
1464026682199.jpg
86KB, 567x505px
>>94098614
>Face angle making it hard to distinguish jaw size
>Both hands are in weird position making it hard to distinguish hand size

Might be the equivalent of "thin girl uses fat-chick camera angles despite not being fat", or thats a man.
>>
>short balding effeminate 18 year old
>decide to transition because I wanted to be a girl
>hair came back
>finally feel mostly okay with my body for the first time since starting puberty
>reasonably attractive in an androgynous way
>get to date my cute tomboyish lesbro best friend

If being mentally ill is wrong, I don't wanna be right
>>
>>94104245
I'm pretty sure it's a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman. That's why she looks so much like renee zigwaggler
>>
>>94088612
Yes? Is this one of those sarcastic questions where the answer is obvious but you try to pull a fuckery answer? Like 1+1=window?
>>
File: iskra-lawrence-6.png (448KB, 573x590px)
iskra-lawrence-6.png
448KB, 573x590px
>>94104245
>Sweden thinks pic related is fat and possibly a man

I think all that Somalian semen is leeching into your water supply and rotting your brain, Sweden.
>>
>this entire thread
>>
>>94097919
You have probably drank with one nigger, your entire perception of trannys is based on the worst kind. Its just like faggots and gays, gays are normal, faggots are cunts.
>>
>>94105514

>going to bars

Do you realize that 99% of them don't pass and they are a tiny segment of the population? It's funny going to /lgbt/ and see masculine trannies telling other masculine trannies that they pass so they can feel better about themselves.
>>
>>94104775

>roasties
>>
>>94105853
>>94105853
Thats called 'flattering someone and getting laid' and it works for anyone, especially around alcohol.
>>
File: LeftOrRight.png (2MB, 932x939px)
LeftOrRight.png
2MB, 932x939px
>>94105853
>It is the current point in time
>Not drinking
Are you a Muslim or under 18?
Anyway, if they don't pass but are in early stages or trying hard to pass then let them be as-long as they aren't trying to be obnoxious or a shit cunt. The ones you hear about are the vocal sjw type.
>>
>>94106709
If somebody really wants to switch gender you wont be able to stop them.

That doesn't mean you have to accept it though
>>
>>94107538
They can't switch gender though, that's not how the universe works.

If someone on the other hand makes a choice to do a thing, nobody can deny it.
>>
>>94106709

If they DO pass I actually want them to be sjw's so they don't trick men into sleeping with them.
>>
>>94096778
It does inconvenience me.
I don't like telling lies.
Don't expect me to call a man a woman.
Or to allow men in the womens restroom.
>>
>>94108213
Trust me if they pass you wound't be able to get in bed with one.
>>
>>94103381
Mental illness causes suffering to the individual or others.
Homosexuality doesn't.

It's no different then any of the other cucks on /pol/ who choose not to procreate.

Not to mention that gays can in fact procreate via surrogate mothers.
>>
>>94109124

>implying I want pubic lices
>>
>>94088612

Everything is wrong with being a degenerate cross dresser.
>>
>>94108700
And yet you'll lie in so many other situations.
>>
>>94088612
It's wrong to accept transgender as the norm because they disavow their reproductive system at any point in time while being born with one set of genitals unlike hermaphrodites who have SERIOUS problems.

It is wrong to parade transgender as something to fight for instead of being a legitimate disability.

The fact that "pronouns" must be changed undermines our English language system and basically is asking for everyone else to exacerbate your symptoms.

Everything about the approach is incorrect.
>>
>>94089196
I fucking hate roma gypsies
>>
>>94113186
I lie when it suits me, not when it suits some nobody I don't care about.
>>
>>94088612
I'll just leave this here...
>>
>>94117802
Bit defensive about your cisness aren't you, hiding something?
>>
>>94088612
What bothers me the most about this transgender shit is that they go after children. Minors shouldn't be able to "choose their own gender", period.
>>
>>94088612
It is a mental disease
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.