[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why arent you a socialist /pol/
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 58
File: 20151213_130300.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20151213_130300.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Why arent you a socialist /pol/
>>
>>61254125
I'm not weak. I don't seek a crowd to support my every move.
>>
>>61254125
I hope he gets raped and killed.
>>
>>61254125
Because I'm not an ugly mongrel abomination like you, mamzer.
>>
>>61254125
because I grew up and have a real job where I have to work
>>
>>61254125
Literally disgusting facial structure.

No wonder he begs for hand outs and sucks the cock of his overlords.
>>
File: 1452965535106.jpg (12 KB, 220x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452965535106.jpg
12 KB, 220x345
>>61254125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeqog4NcyNw
>>
>>61254125
My parents lived in a communist country and are red pilled on what a piece of shit your retarded ideology is
>>
All this salt


It has nothing to do with him, nice straw men. Socialism is a practical model, sorry you can't have muh elitism when the economic structure levels the playing fields
>>
>>61254564
parasite
>>
>>61254227
You realise that is a socialist flag, right?
>>
>>61254125
I'm not mentally retarded
>>
>>61254125
>2016
>commie
W-Whats wrong with jew?
>>
File: 1433933674773.png (318 KB, 432x557) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433933674773.png
318 KB, 432x557
>>
>>61254125
Because look a venezuela
>>
File: 1452832898473.png (2 MB, 1538x2283) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452832898473.png
2 MB, 1538x2283
Average Western "communist" a.k.a. ideological dress-up playing faggot
>>
File: 1422181774532.jpg (596 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422181774532.jpg
596 KB, 1000x750
>>
>>61254125
I don't have brain damage.
>>
Because I don't want to look like picrelated
>>
Because I'm not black (thank you, god)
>>
>>61255483
>implying there is one
>>
>>61256557
God or black socialist?
>>
>>61254614
no its not
>>
>>61254125
Because it can't be implemented with an artificial intelligence.
And if you have an artificial intelligence that isn't killing you for your atoms, just go for benevolent dictatorship as it's leagues better and have the same requirement.
>>
>>61254614
>Nazis were socialists
kek
>>
>>61254125
but I am, I am a National Socialist
>>
>>61257851
National socialists, yeah.
>>
File: 1452459021049.jpg (88 KB, 852x852) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452459021049.jpg
88 KB, 852x852
>>61254125
Reminder:

Socialism is mediocrity and failure expressed in a political system.
Socialism is mediocrity and failure expressed in a political system.
Socialism is mediocrity and failure expressed in a political system.

>Why arent you a socialist /pol/
I actually earn good money and provide for myself; also, I'm not a fucking cuck like you.
>>
>>61254125
i not a walking crying vagina who wants free shit
>>
>>61257851
>>61257937
OP is united-statian, he meant communism not socialism.
>>
>>61254564
it only takes few lazy people to bring down your commie system
>>
>>61254125
Because I'm a grown up
>>
https://gowans.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/seven-myths-about-the-ussr/

The USSR was ideologically superior to anything we have today. "free market" capitalism is nigger tier.
>>
File: 1452719874422.jpg (49 KB, 600x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452719874422.jpg
49 KB, 600x630
I think social democracy would work very well at my state level, but it would require a libertarian fed. I also think Sanders doing a 2016 New Deal would be good for America, but it's flaws like in Congressional support and entrenched corruption.

Still, I think it is the ideal gov for a state with a few million people, a culturally homogeneous population and good productivity.
>>
File: 1452449965212.png (1 MB, 736x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452449965212.png
1 MB, 736x740
>>61258156
>mfw people take your bait
>>
File: 1450955142542.jpg (28 KB, 483x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450955142542.jpg
28 KB, 483x474
>>61254564
>muh elitism
Elitism is progress. The few invent, improve and forge the future. The many are useless breeding sacks of shit who don't deserve to sit on equal footing.

Nature creates few winners and many losers. Socialism makes everyone a loser and collapses civilisations.
>>
>>61254125
I want real freedom, not freedom except for your income.
>>
>>61254125
Because I grew up and realized that human nature presents itself no matter what and that you have to build a system around the imperfection that is humanity. Socialism would work if the world were made up of only one people, but that's not the case.
You need to face reality.
>>
>>61258370
I honestly haven't done much research on the USSR. I'm willing to accept that most of my perception of them has been molded by a century long propaganda effort, probably the most extensive one ever done on the American people.
>>
>>61258343
This. Neither capitalism nor socialism is appropriate for ll societies. USSR style socialism would not work in the U.S. as it exists today bc niggers, no solidarity among the people (its all about getting yours) and the different parts of society are antagonistic toward one another generally. If the fed ever fell U.S. would become balkinized rather than work together.
>>
>>61258596
Right? There's tons of people who would just not work and starve to death rather than work for a nationalized industry or pool money for schools and hospitals. fucking gommies
>>
>>61254125

Because i actually have a fucking job.
>>
File: westerncommie2.jpg (268 KB, 1256x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
westerncommie2.jpg
268 KB, 1256x1400
>>61254125
>>
>>61254125
republicans have a "good spawn" in life. they already got theirs and want to keep others from having what they have. they support it in the guise of "hard work, bootstraps etc" when 99% of them come from upper middle class senpaitachi with money to spare.

after all, a million dollars is only considered a lot when everyone else has so little
>>
>>61258456
>real freedom=freedom of capital
>>
>>61258391
>Socialism makes everyone a loser and collapses civilisations.

This is not true. Communists have always valued their engineers and scientists above ''the masses'' (except for one crazy outlier pol pot). No matter what society there is a defacto elite because all humans are not equal in consciousness.
>>
>>61258732
Socialism is exclusively for woking people, tho. It's literally a worker's movement.
>>
>>61254125
I was. The main reason i stopped is because i'm not a child any more.
>>
>>61254564
Ugh the Olympics are so backwards. Fucking bigots giving the "most talented" the best medals. Why dont they give me a gold medal for just watching? Ugh fucking inequality. We need to revolutionise the Olympic Games so everyone wins, not just the "most talented"
>>
File: 1443332583963.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443332583963.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>61258985
>the state is a better judge of value than the free market
>>
>>61258985
Just say one time it didn't end in a mass orgy of misery and death
>>
>>61258776
i bet he gets his ass kicked at school everyday
>>
>>61258607
Dude, I used to live in fucking Hungary during glorious communism. Just kill yourself my man.

If you had propaganda, we had it 1000 times worse.

WE LITERALLY PAINTED FUCKING TREE LEAVES GREEN DURING THE FALL BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS SPRING IN GLORIOUS UTOPIA.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT REDS

>I'm probably taking bait right now.
>>
>>61259150
>socialism can't have markets
This meme needs to die.
>>
>>61258711
Actually they turn to crime rather than work and they wouldn't starve to death. I work my ass off, but I would need to be paid substantially more if you wanted me to supervise. No point in ambition if it gets you nothing.
>>
>>61259515
>I work my ass off, but I would need to be paid substantially more if you wanted me to supervise. No point in ambition if it gets you nothing.

Lol who the fuck told you guys that there is no concept of being paid for better work in socialist systems? Myths like this are why I often don't even bother to argue about this shit when it's brought up
>>
>>61259304
I honestly don't believe you.
>>
>>61254125
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZVihACwQ0

vs

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkCtipt6kqU

Don't let the media jew you

It's crunch time

Jews are going all out to stop Trump and 1776 waking up again

FIGHT for your nation and future

FUCK the NWO
>>
>>61259832
>1776

Because when I think of the values of liberty from oppression, a government heavily restricted by legal protections for the people and not being a militaristic imperial force, I think of Donald Trump as the best candidate.
>>
>>61258985

Communists value the engineers and scientists that are aligned with their ideology.

Hayek said it best in his book Road to Serfdom
>>
>>61259759
You can present all the evidence you want to a red but they never learn. They will go to the most extreme lengths to keep their deillusions alive. The leaf painting happened in Romania too btw.

People who support Reds are borderline retards, I luckily own guns.


You fuckers won't get me again. I know better.
>>
>>61254125
Because:
a) I am not 16
b) I made my own career
c) I am well-educated
d) I have seen your ideology in action*

*DURRR NOT TRUE SOCIALISM
>>
File: pepehomo.jpg (51 KB, 499x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepehomo.jpg
51 KB, 499x499
>>61254125
Because making unequal things equal is a glaring injustice.
>>
>>61260037
It's funny.

I always see the popular idea that leftist ideologies lead to collapse and squalor, and that small government is the best for a nation.

The thing is, when you look at the nations who have government spending as the smallest percentage of GDP, those with the smallest government, they are shitholes 100% of the time. It's uncanny how predictable it is. Your country spends significantly less than the US on it's own people? It's a shithole.

Your country spends significantly more?

It's entirely likely that they're doing very well as a country.
>>
You fucks do realize you all live in some variation of a socialist state?
>>
>>61260279
I do, most people in this thread don't.
>>
>>61260279
No, we do not.
>>
>>61254564
You deluded cunt. Socialism always needs a very thin layer of elite at the top to administer the system. The problem is there is no middle class. Everyone else is reduced to a peasant while the elite grows smaller, richer and even more powerful.
>>
File: dd.jpg (37 KB, 498x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dd.jpg
37 KB, 498x294
>>
File: 1452458007984.png (322 KB, 501x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452458007984.png
322 KB, 501x443
>>61258156
National Socialism is anti-Capitalist fuckwit Commie trash, leftist faggot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism#Position_in_the_political_spectrum
>>
>>61260373
>Everyone else is reduced to a peasant while the elite grows smaller, richer and even more powerful.

wew good thing that doesn't happen in our American system. That sounds awful lol
>>
is that young sceak
>>
File: 1443166672257.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443166672257.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>61259354
>Greece giving advice on economics
>>
File: 1380587667648.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380587667648.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>61254125
>socialist
>communist

As if you or anyone here understands the difference. So there is no point of me telling you what or why.
>>
>>61260429
That's because the US is capitalist. Are you a retard?
>>
>>61254125

I'm not a retarded pot smoking faggot without a job
>>
>>61254125
I have more than a basic understanding of economics.
>>
File: incomein.jpg (84 KB, 1336x809) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
incomein.jpg
84 KB, 1336x809
>>61260583
>calls me a retard
>doesn't catch on to sarcasm
>>
File: 7h5ytgrer.jpg (17 KB, 300x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7h5ytgrer.jpg
17 KB, 300x288
>>61260624
>retarded pot smoking faggot without a job
>Is Dutch

Pick both.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (91 KB, 814x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reagan.jpg
91 KB, 814x717
>>61260583
>>
>>61260711

P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
File: wealthdistrib.gif (30 KB, 524x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wealthdistrib.gif
30 KB, 524x310
>>61260583
nigga
>>
File: minwage.png (28 KB, 800x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
minwage.png
28 KB, 800x400
>>61260583
You fell right into my trap
>>
File: 1450049364841.jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450049364841.jpg
20 KB, 460x276
>>61254614
kill yourself m8
>>
File: 1450169692164.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450169692164.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>61254125
Not a fucking degenerate like yourself.
>>
File: tax.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tax.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>>61260583
Capitalism never leads to concentration of wealth in an elite class lol
>>
>>61255136
>first wave feminist
we have ourselves a timetraveler boys
>>
>>61260222

I haven't looked at the figures you mention, so I can't really make a strong comment.

However, if you're saying that % of GDP spent = size of government, I would disagree, but probably on semantics.

I think there is a difference between a government that spends a lot (and thus taxes a lot) versus a government that interferes on individual freedom. Thus the first case, even considering that taxation is coercion, can be the case of a govenment that spends that money on infrastructure. The second case, however, directly interferes with how individuals want to allocate resources. I'd say Scandinavia is an example of the first, and Cuba, of the second.

There's also the issue of correlation vs. causation
>>
>>61260867
Because Hitler wasn't a socialist.
>>
Socialism is the ultimate normie ideology. Women get to fuck Chad and the State pays for their bastards instead of Chad.
>>
>>61259832
hahahahahahaha look at all those butthurt jews

>MUH 600 TRILLION
>YOU AREN'T GETTING MY SHEKELS, GOY!
>>
>>61254125
I've opened an economics textbook at least once in my life.
>>
File: 667345.gif (299 KB, 500x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
667345.gif
299 KB, 500x373
>all these salty wage slaves getting BTFO in this thread
>>
File: correctamundo.jpg (85 KB, 549x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
correctamundo.jpg
85 KB, 549x360
>>61260922
>>
>>61254125
Because I don't believe that making every body poor beside the elites is the way to go?
>>
>>61261020
The 25 Points plan is socialism. Whether you want to admit it or not, if you think Hitler did a good job, you're admitting that socialism works.
>>
>>61254125
Very simple. Because I've read books about Marxian socialism. The fact that anyone could be a communist beyond the collapse of the Soviet Union with all the information made available is indicative of laziness, insanity, or unmitigated ignorance. No one with these beliefs is worth consideration and yet there are Soviet sympathizers crawling through the walls in academia the two most important sources of the information and public opinion. It's astonishing and yes, you can thank the Jews for it
>>
>>61254125

>I don't trust people to do thing, they'll end up controlling everything

>these guys want to control everything, let's let them do thing

Socialism, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>61259150
there are markets in every economy. Even fully communist ones. The peoples state should run industries vital to the state (energy, military, natural outsources).
>>
>>61261185

It worked as a stopgap solution for a starving country in 1933 for about 6 years. That doesn't seem like a good long term solution, does it? How are you going to get everyone to participate and work? 24% of the national US GDP goes to WELFARE. Let that sink in, 24%. That's a lot more than military spending. Cutting the military down is only going to add more people to welfare as it will cost jobs. Instead welfare should be abolished entirely.
>>
>>61260893
Are you trying to prove a point by saying that capitalism causes the same elitist situation as socialism?
>>
the middle between pure capitalism and pure socialism is the sweet spot
>>
>>61254180
seriously, this is the real answer. only weak people like socialism.
>>
>>61259200
China, ussr, Vietnam to a lesser extent Scandinavia. Living in those countries is really not that bad. Notice all the westerners moving to china now a days? North Korea is really a kingdom ruled by one family with some socialist window dressing.
>>
>>61261506
It's called capitalism with a conscience.
>>
>>61261426

You mean those markets that are in shortage most of the time or that collapse when the international price of a commodity falls because they don't have the freedom to allocate resources somewhere else?

I'll take the free market, thank you.
>>
>>61261328
Do you know what a democracy is? It's when people elect public officials for limited terms to represent them. How do you think that this type of thing works? Does Norway have a problem with this? Does Iceland have a problem with their governments becoming controlling and tyrannical? Does Denmark have an authoritarian government?

>>61261464
>24% of the national US GDP goes to WELFARE. Let that sink in, 24%.

How about you try and argue without making shit up. Our entire Federal budget is less then 24% of our GDP.

>>61261499
I'm saying that capitalism and right wing ideologies leads to a concentration of wealth and begin to facilitate it.
>>
>>61261506
Social Democracy.
>>
>>61254564
the weak, stupid and lazy are the only people that like socialism.
>>
>>61261506
It has been tried already but it didn't work out too well when the capitalists and the commies united to stop it.
>>
>>61254125
because equality is a lie
>>
>>61261716
Democratic Socialism
>>
>>61254476
>communism and socialism are the same thing
>I can use two terms interchangeably while talking about things I don't like or don't understand
>socialism is not allowed to be national
/pol/ in a nutshell
>>
>>61260037
you think the same isn't true for the west? Scientists that tow the line in the U.S. get the funding and support. Those who don't get sidelined.
>>
>>61261797
I find that uneducated blue collar workers are most opposed to it while simultaneously being the most uninformed about it
>>
>>61254125
Because i'm older then 16 and am not mentally disabled.
>>
File: 1452506961840.jpg (141 KB, 613x967) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452506961840.jpg
141 KB, 613x967
>>61261857
Which is just socialism on top a capitalist foundation.

Its just socialism.
>>
>>61261857
They're different concepts. Democratic Socialism is total democratic control of the means of production. Social Democracy is a hybrid of Capitalism and Socialism.
>>
File: eisenhower tax.jpg (17 KB, 423x258) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eisenhower tax.jpg
17 KB, 423x258
>>61261797

ye
>>
>>61261922
That's funny, I grew out of thinking free market capitalism was the best system when I was 17 or so.
>>
File: CXaoeoCWEAAosyt.jpg (85 KB, 892x894) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CXaoeoCWEAAosyt.jpg
85 KB, 892x894
>>61261888
You're probably full of shit, telling any lie possible to push your socialist bullshit.

Nice try
>>
>>61261694
No fucking shit Sherlock. Are you presenting this as some sort of revelation to us all? The difference is with pure socialism is that there is no ladder to climb. This erodes the middle class and leaves the exact same layer of elites at the top living in the lap of luxury while everyone below is a peasant.

At least with capitalism you have a gradiation of wealth. You have the possibility to work your way up and earn your way out of poverty.
>>
>>61262043
stop smoking weed then
>>
socialists actually think socialism will be exactly like capitalism - without having to get a job to get paid.
>>
>>61260359
>has NHS, public education, unemployment services, strong health and safety regulations, state appropriation of Scotland's oil (i wont even mention police/military since it is a given for virtually any society)

>no we completely capitalist. Adam smith wadup!

Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1452184186272.jpg (31 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452184186272.jpg
31 KB, 500x667
Socialists are racist.
>>
>>61262065
That's not a lie, that's pretty common knowledge. You hear your average blue collar dude ranting about the evils of socialism, you ask him what socialism actually is and he will fail every time. I have not heard one blue collar worker ever explain socialism correctly or even close to correctly.

>>61262101
That is not the case in our reality. You should read more.

>>61262148
Name me one nation with free market capitalism that is a good place to live.
>>
>>61254125
ooo boy a commie in america! Lets call the FBI!
>>
>>61262043

Most libertarians are 16 year olds who have just learned basic economics at school, and think their reductionist models are totally applicable to real world economies.
>>
What does /pol/ think about Tito?
>>
>>61262351
Good guy, too good for Balkans.
>>
>>61262272
im ok with this.
>>
>>61261857
It is not democratic socialism. There is no such thing away from theory and a textbook. All these countries are still capitalist. They just collect more in tax and have more civil servants.

There is only one form of socialism and that is when people own the means of production and nothing is in private hands. The second you put something, anything into private hands you don't have socialism anymore it becomes capitalist.
>>
>>61254125
because i'm not a failed abortion
>>
This is spooky. I've seen this exact same thread before. Same OP, same couple posts on the front page.
>>
>>61262291
your experiences are not statistically significant. children, stupid and weak people love socialism. you are most likely not even old enough to vote.
>>
>>61262291
>Name me one nation with free market capitalism that is a good place to live

Britain
>>
Don't confuse free market capitalism with crony capitalism
>>
>>61260760
>>61260710
> I will post some meaningless statistics that is not related to the standard of living at all
> you must believe socialism works and is to your benefit
A fool is born every second...
>>
>>61262468

What if market capitalism inevitably leads to crony capitalism?
>>
File: 1452975438018.jpg (84 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452975438018.jpg
84 KB, 600x1065
>>61262468
yeah and don't pretend the United States has had free market capitalism at any time in the past 100 years.
>>
>>61254564
No its work hard and carry others on your back. I want to work hard and get rich, fuck all those who don't. Let em stay poor.
>>
>>61254125
cause you're a fucking fag
>>
File: 1452238191299.jpg (45 KB, 640x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452238191299.jpg
45 KB, 640x344
>>61262544
what if crony capitalism is caused by tampering with free market capitalism
>>
>>61261888

>as expected of the most thought controlled population on the planet.
>>
>>61262550
w0rd my brother
>>
>>61262544

That can only happen if the private sector succesfully negotiates with an entity that has the monopoly of force.
>>
>>61262544
> inevitably

Thought by yourself?
>>
>>61262405
>I'm going to make up my own definitions for terms so I can argue in the way that I want to argue

>>61262440
I'm 24. I have worked a lot with blue collar workers and have been friends and acquaintances with many of them.

Like many people in this thread, they are completely ignorant of socialism in all its forms and assume all forms are authoritarian and lead to imminent collapse.

>>61262457
Britain does not have a free market. No western liberal democracy has a free market.
>>
>>61254125
Because I'm and edgy libertarian.
>>
File: 1310408441466.jpg (4 KB, 251x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1310408441466.jpg
4 KB, 251x251
>>61260856
>>61260867
>>61257654
>>61257851

>national socialist party of german workers
>not socialist

You kill yourself.
>>
File: 1447688741178.png (986 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447688741178.png
986 KB, 1920x1080
Gtfo and go back to /soc/

I'm sick of seeing your hideous face spammed all over this site.
>>
>>61254125

I have a job.
>>
>>61262291
So you're claiming you don't have the ability to better yourself. Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>61262261
Having a welfare state doesn't make a state inherently socialist, since the central tenant of socialism is labour control of the means of production. However since you are an American I'm not surprised you think any kind of welfare=socialism.

What we do have is a normal liberal democracy.
>>
File: gop-freed-slaves.jpg (60 KB, 540x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gop-freed-slaves.jpg
60 KB, 540x429
Socialists and democrats tend to be racist while calling everybody else racists.
>>
>>61262727
I do too, but I think social democracy is the best form of government on the scale of a few million.

>>61262744
Try again without a strawman.
>>
>>61262594

Monopolies and cartels are a feature of the free market, only a state can legislate against and impose restrictions to prevent these.
>>
So whenever you see "democrat" or "socialist" you should be thinking "racist"
>>
>>61261675
even if you had full global communism there would still be a market for trading labor and outsources.
>>
>>61254125
We tried it. Didn't work.
>>
File: 1453045965744.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453045965744.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>61262700
>name a free market that works, you literally can't
>here's one
>IT DOESN'T COUNT!!
>>
>>61254125
Because socialists like OP's pic are a bunch of low T faggots.
>>
File: 1452523953301.jpg (276 KB, 960x1509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452523953301.jpg
276 KB, 960x1509
>>61262862
The market could also prevent these.
>>
>>61262862

Only natural monopolies. The rest are results of government intervention that essentially exclude potential participants from the market.
>>
>>61262815
Southern Strategy changed the party politics, pre 1960 Democratic Party was racist, after 1960s it was GOP.

Claiming how democrats are evul raycis while ignoring the racist alliance Nixon managed to forge is absurd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
>>
>>61262926
So the government of Britian does not interfere in regulation of the market in any way?
>>
>>61254125
Because I'm not an androgynous little faggot like you
>>
>>61262828
Now I know you're a fucking idiot. A strawman is refuting a position that wasn't actually made. You didn't take a position or make an argument.

You said

>That is not the case in our reality. You should read more

I'm left to guess which part of my reply you we're even talking about. How about you expand your replies to make your position clearer you vague nonsensical twat.
>>
>>61254180
> I am not weak
> What is the social contract?

/pol/tards confirmed fit being politically illiterate.
>>
File: 1452790672300.jpg (33 KB, 624x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452790672300.jpg
33 KB, 624x624
>>61263015
You're a racist, and all democrats are racists, supporting racist laws like Affirmative Action and keeping minorities down with welfare - You are a racist and you support racism.
>>
>>61262943

>Not realizing republican governments tax people too (Eisenhower 91% top rate)
>Being this retarded
>>
I forget who was the guy that said that capitalism at some point would adopt or use some sort of socialism? Kind of like how there is both a socialist and a libertarian argument for basic income.

I think just like how capitalism eventually turned against racism and possibly turning towards anti-racism so will it turn towards some pseudo-socialism that only the most retarded leftcucks that can't see anything but the surface will see it as anything but capitalism using them. Like an advanced form of mass produced El Che Guevara t-shirts
>>
>>61263015
Democrats started getting black vote with FDR
>>
>>61262979
Monopoly is the natural result of competition. If one company performs much better than others it's only natural that it dominates the market.
>>
>>61263203

>b..but all problems in muh infallible free market are caused by state intervention!
>>
File: 1452517236257.jpg (91 KB, 427x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452517236257.jpg
91 KB, 427x960
You guys want free college education at a time when the worlds information is available on Google for less than 40$/month.

That is weak and stupid.
>>
>>61263203
Only if it is the result of a free market. As soon as the government starts interfering to shut out competition or prevent future competition from being set up then it is not natural.
>>
File: 1451905696022.jpg (102 KB, 1024x744) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451905696022.jpg
102 KB, 1024x744
>>61263167

You're a racist.
>>
>>61254125
Cause I'm not edgy like you. And social Darwinism for one.
>>
>>61254125
fucking commies.
>>
>>61262351
he was god-tier

too bad we balkanites are fucktards
>>
>>61262828
Socialism is shit when it s not bound by nationalism.
get over it or be a natsoc.
>>
http://www.dailywire.com/news/2658/she-spent-her-life-savings-powerball-tickets-now-chase-stephens

this is what democrats and socialists feed.
>>
>>61263318
Free market is a stupid idea like communism. Companies will always use their money and political connections to secure profits and prospects.
>>
>>61263318

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/competition-and-markets-authority

You do realise that governments interfere with monopolies because they result in welfare loss for consumers?
>>
>>61254125
Because i like not being starved
I like muh democracy
I like muh rights
>>
>>61263383
I'd volunteer to... uh... "reeducate" his daughter for the God Emperor.
>>
>>61260074
isnt that the whim of one dictator though? There is nothing is socialism that says you have to paint the leaves green. Shouldn't you just be blaming that one king?
>>
>>61263493
what the fuck would russia know, fuck off
>>
>>61254125
Because I believe in self determination.
>>
>>61263550
id reeducate all over her face
>>
>>61263441
Yugoslavia was a horrible idea though. Great leader nonetheless.
>>
>>61262272
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>61263597
Thanks for good argument as usual, comrade
>>
Because I lived in Venezuela under Chavez for 14 years. I am also jewish and a girl. Most south american jews I know despise the left.
>>
Because I lived in the USSR and it was shit. Communism and Socialism are for retards who don't understand economics. Honestly, go take a course on econ101 you faggots.
>>
>>61254125
Tried it once. Didn't like it. Went on to be the master of my own fate.
>>
>>61263835
>opportunists who called themselves left used my stupid people to seize control over the country
>it means leftist are all the same
>>
>>61263835
>I am also jewish and a girl.

Are you a qt? Let's make half Bretzel half Matzo brats.
>>
>>61263597
russians went through the most intense lesson of capitalism in the 90s and were the og reds. They would know.
>>
>>61263809

People don't come here for arguments, they come here to have their views reaffirmed. With this in mind it's no wonder they always sperg out when questioned on any issue.
>>
>>61262979
who do you think the corporate state is legislating at the behest of?
>>
File: stalin_btfo.jpg (318 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stalin_btfo.jpg
318 KB, 1600x2133
>>61260410
They were against liberalism, but state-capitalism was in their agenda.

>>61262349
This.

>>61262351
Based as fuck.
>>
>>61254125

i am
i dont fool myself by thinking i can live in a society and yet "isolate myself" and "my own" achivments
>>
>>61262544
capitalist will never accept this truth. The free market can fix anything ideology runs too deep.
>>
File: 1325577699672.jpg (108 KB, 471x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325577699672.jpg
108 KB, 471x600
>>61264293
The same could be said of all political boards and sites.
>>
>>61264652

It's true of any board/site with a majority opinion anyway. I'd prefer if we had a variety of differing views here but for the moment I guess I'll just be content with a Nazi hugbox.
>>
>>61262793
>Having a welfare state doesn't make a state inherently socialist, since the central tenant of socialism is labour control of the means of production.

you've got me there on a technicality. All i can really say is that most capitalists would argue that state appropriation (especially a state which in theory is controlled by the people) that supports said people is socialism or at least approaches it. Also representative liberal democracy is a shame. It ends up being oligarchy lite.
>>
>>61264565

It doesn't matter anyway. Capitalism will take a fascist form as China already has in order to survive, lelbertarianism is dead.
>>
>>61265008
first it will collapse. I really do think this stock market mess in china will end up creating THE capitalist crisis in the U.S. which will be the big one.
>>
>>61264293
then why do socialists come here? To be belligerent?
>>
File: classcuck.jpg (320 KB, 775x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
classcuck.jpg
320 KB, 775x504
>>61262101
>>
File: SwedeCuck.jpg (52 KB, 452x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SwedeCuck.jpg
52 KB, 452x602
DUDE NATIONALISM
>>
>>61263033
It shouldn't, the leadership that voters put into power does have an effect on the economy of a nation.

Free market breeds competition, when market cycles come and go naturally, you don't get a wealthy elite that have influence in politics and so forth.
>>
I am, of the national kind.

Well, not really. We already have the best system in the world.

The only room for improvement is making social policies far-right.
>>
I think socialized healthcare is a good idea. People bitch because they don't want to pay for someone else's problems, but if you don't have to pay insurance why care about higher taxes?

I mean shit, should we get rid of public transport? Infrastructure? Police and Fire?
>>
>>61254125
Why aren't you a non-faggot yet OP?
>>
>>61266231
>when market cycles come and go naturally
>you don't get a wealthy elite that have influence in politics and so forth
If pigs could fly
>>
Seriously speaking though, why are so many on the left retarded looking. I don't get it. Even natsocs look weird. Whereas on the right you may have old fatties, but it's generally cute looking natural people.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>61266933
Good looking people get treated with more respect out in the world. They don't develop a victim complex.
>>
>>61266933
Who posts generally cute looking natural people in troll threads?
>>
>>61262711
>literally does nothing socialistic
how about YOU kill yourself
>>
>>61267011
That's a good theory. When you have deformities you're much more likely to develop a victim complex and assume the cause of such is "institutions" or "systematic oppression" rather than well your own fault.
>>
>>61266581
It's not just the money you idiot. It also lowers the quality of care and creates congestion. We're #1 on the planet for cancer survival because we actually pay our fucking doctors. Give the government the pursestrings and they'll choke the life out of them just like they do with everything they touch.
>>
>>61265932
>Can't argue
>Resorts to muh bootlicker argument
You're the one who wants the government to run anything, shithead.
>>
>>61254125
Because I want to have power
>>
>>61254125
Because I believe in hard work to advance your own status, not to advance 19 year old transnigger meth head down the street. I hate intrusion by the government into my life and think that you can't tax yourself into wealth
>>
File: нет.jpg (42 KB, 430x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
нет.jpg
42 KB, 430x629
>>61254125
Because it does not fucking work

How many times does this need to be proven? Just look at sweden right now and tell me we are a country you would look up to?
>>
>>61267137
Exactly. That's why they demand handouts, because they believe they are owed the same things as their good-looking counterparts. To an extent it's true: They deserve the same level of human decency as anyone else.

Over the course of a lifetime, though, it starts to be about more than how a random stranger greets them vs. someone else. It becomes about how anyone with a higher quality of life doesn't deserve it because it must have been handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
File: 1449884831439.jpg (383 KB, 800x577) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449884831439.jpg
383 KB, 800x577
>>61254125
I am.
Feels great to run my own business, pay close to nothing for my degree and live in a humble environment, where people don't judge each others based on their posessions,
>>
>>61254125
Because i ain't ugly long haired big nose twat.
>>
>>61267535
I look up to you in terms of everything except for welfare, immigrants and sjw's. Also your country is pretty.
>>
File: Texas_girl.jpg (20 KB, 320x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Texas_girl.jpg
20 KB, 320x405
>>61254125

My family owns 5,000 acres and has about 1.5 million in capital at any given time; and I don't feel like giving more of it to the government so they can breed more Mexican invaders.

BTW OP, you look very similar to the girl in this pic. Your ballsack bust be the size of two pistachios or something.
>>
>>61267862
And all that you look up to has nothing to do with socialism which is proving my point further
>>
>>61254125
because of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQeQWWKKvq4
>>
>>61268140
Yes.
>>
Because I know basic economics.
Because price controls are fucking stupid.
Because paying taxes and wasting resources to buy houses for niggers is beyond retarded.
Because taking away private property and claiming that "le means of productions belong to le people xddd" is theft.
Because discouraging investments in your country by setting retarded regulations is fucking stupid

Because socialists are literally only good at fucking mental gymnastics and blaming someone else for what's wrong.

This one deserves to be repeated.

Because socialists are literally only good at fucking mental gymnastics and blaming someone else for what's wrong.
Because socialists are literally only good at fucking mental gymnastics and blaming someone else for what's wrong.
Because socialists are literally only good at fucking mental gymnastics and blaming someone else for what's wrong.


High inflation? "Its le fault of speculators xddd"
Crime rates going up exponentially the last few years? "It was always like dis xddd" i'm not fucking kidding, someone actually told me this.
Scarcity of literally fucking everything? "Its not le price controls, its le people buying too much"

Fucking red faggots need to hang from trees.
>>
>>61267154
I agree, the congestion is a problem.

So you're saying the only people who deserve help are the ones that can afford it? To be a cancer survivor you need the money to start the fight in the first place. More people being treated would only mean our survivor numbers would shrink in proportion to the number of actual cancer patients (and not just poor people living with undiagnosed/untreated cancer.)

Also, the reason hospitals and doctors are so expensive is because they know the money is coming from an insurance corporation. I'm not trying to sound like some "muh big pharma" fag but there's a reason why medications in the U.S. cost astronomically more than they do abroad.
>>
>>61268013
Are you hiring? Serious question.
>>
>>61264876
Not everyone here is a literal nazi though. I'd wager most are race realists and generally right wing in terms of economy and maybe even somewhat socially as well, but not outright racist hicks and religious fundies.
>>
>>61254125
Communism is not socialism.
>>
>>61268441
>speaking from Venezuela
>niggers
Nice proxy, Murican.
>>
>>61263441
>>61262351
of course serb thinks tito was great when he gave them GIBSEMEDAT from slovenes and croats.
>>
File: Nue.jpg (26 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nue.jpg
26 KB, 360x360
>>61265973
Is he hanging a fucking towel?
That doesn't look like flag material.
>>
>>61254125
I like to eat until Im full every day, sometimes 3 times a day.
>>
>>61265973
Why does this nigga look like Han Solo's son
>>
File: 20160117_145639.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160117_145639.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>61269011

>mfw
>>
>>61267124
National socialism didn't do anything socialistic?

Holy fuck go back to your shitty third world country refugee.
>>
>>61269621
Vuvuzelas ruined the 2010 World Cup.
>>
>>61254125
Because I don't need the states assistance to support myself, nor do I want the state taking my shit and giving it to dindus
>>
>>61254125
Because how is providing everybody with everything they need to survive going to motivate them into working towards something better for all of us? It will only serve to make our already lazy country even more complacent.
>>
>>61254125
Because I'm too dumb and uninformed about politics to really chose a side.

However, I can see one thing, is that socialism doesn't work.
>>
File: 1404731425286.jpg (85 KB, 800x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404731425286.jpg
85 KB, 800x511
>>61268441

fucking this
>>
>>61269011

You know he's right João, and we both know it
>>
>>61269146
Nylon.
>>
>>61263704
My sister.
Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 58
Thread DB ID: 455105



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.