[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Greece is pretty much the reason for all...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 53
Taking 300 billion bailouts and spreading corruption.

Letting in millions of refugees, and freaking using their ferries to get them to the mainland so they can come to Europe.

Why in the world do we not sanction those motherfuckers? Why are we not throwing them out of the EU? They are the worst enemies of Europe.
>>
>>61247922
>They are the worst enemies of Europe.

t. Angela Merkel
>>
>>61247922

How about your country stops flooding the entire EU with economic migrants

Then we can discuss Greece screwing the pooch on everything
>>
>Implying Greece isn't doing Merkels bidding
>>
>>61247968
Angela may be a cocksucking commie from the East, but Greeks are way worse.

pic related, also nice to see where Italy is...
>>
>>61247922
No, its not.

They account to less than 1% of the European economy.

German and French banks cuck them silly nowadays.
>>
>>61247922
Hey Germoney, remember that time you completely destroyed Greece, pay up
>>
>>61247985
>How about your country stops flooding the entire EU with economic migrants

Are you saying we are beaming them in? Do you know where Greece is located? Do you know that Greece is letting them all in?

You are like a McD employee who says "but my boss didn't say I can't shit in the burger, so he is responsible for me taking a dump on the burgers".
>>
>>61247922
You're literally becoming a Caliphate and you're still going on about Greece, fucking Christ.
>>
>>61247922
Shouldn't have let them into the EU, they falsified statistics and we knew they did, but we let them in anyway because of the European dream and because they just let go of their dictatorship.

Had they not been in the EU, they couldn't have taken big amounts of cheap loans and let through immigrants.
>>
>>61248053
>They account to less than 1% of the European economy.
They account for 95% of the illegal immigrant crossings into the EU.
>>
>>61248090
>Hey Germoney, remember that time you completely destroyed Greece, pay up
No, I don't, tell us.

Last I checked we should have let Greece go to the shitters in 2010. They would now be back on the GDP per capita level of Turkey and everything would be in order.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>61247922
>Greece
Yes, Goyim!! Greece is the reason for all of Europe's problems.
>>
>Greece
>Not cultural marxism

Educate deinselbst
>>
>>61248124
>You're literally becoming a Caliphate and you're still going on about Greece, fucking Christ.

We are becoming a caliphate BECAUSE OF GREECE. They are letting all the Muslims in. And they are required by law to take them back if they come here, but Greece has deliberately made their asylum shit so inhumane, the ECJ has banned us from sending refugees back to Greece.

Greece fucking let 1.3 million people in from Turkey... illegally... and shuttled them to the mainland. WTF GREECE?
>>
>>61247922

I went to Greece last spring.

>Athenes looks like one big ghetto and everyone is out to get your money.
>Nobody pays taxes, there are just too many islands and it's hard to regulate.
>People act and look like arabs, on the TV it's just a bunch of arab looking guys shouting and rebelling.

Meanwhile we continue to throw millions of Euro's to Greece while it continious unable to sustain itself.

They accept migrants by the millions and let them run free into Europe.

They lack a strong goverment.

Get your shit together Greece.
>>
>>61248137
No you let them in because otherwise they'd get buddy with Russia, and Russia would make a naval base there, and america can't have that happening.
>>
>>61247922
You're uneducated friend. These migrants started crossing through Greece because your dear Chancellor called them to come! Deal with the consequences lad, vote for AfD or NPD and stop breaking Greek's balls, we couldn't care less about you Germans desu.

Do you think if we hadn't puppet governments all these year Greece wouldn't be in a better situation right now? It's obvious our politicians are driven by Zionists, as are yours. Not saying Greeks are angels, we have had corrupt politicians since 1974 who postponed the countries problems so they won't lose votes for making sanctions, we might have a tax-evading problem aswell, but we're FAR from being Europe's biggest problem.

Look at the root of the problem, not the symptom.
>>
>>61248330
WTF are you babbling about?
>>
>>61247922
No it's not.

It's a failing financial system.

Without a federal government making sure that the coin is used properly by every country it's doomed to fail. Southern Europe needs the Euro to go lower to up their production. Yet it won't due to Germany France Netherlands being much stronger economies.

Greece is a small problem, the real crisis will occur when Spain defaults on its debt which will inevitably happen as their debt is too large to pay back. Seeing how it went with Greece, there will be a bigger crisis than the one in 2008 with mass poverty. It's bound to happen.
>>
>>61248367
It's because they have strategic positioning.

Same reason Bulgaria and FUCKING ROMANIA is in the eu, it's all about that strategic positioning.
>>
>>61248358
>These migrants started crossing through Greece because your dear Chancellor called them to come!

They were crossing for years, you fucking idiot. Are you drunk?

You are fucking responsible for these Muslims, keep your country free from them.

>>61248358
>Look at the root of the problem, not the symptom.
I am looking at the root of the problem. It is Greece. We should have kicked Greece out years ago. Greece is like Turkey, a fucking third world shithole, corrupt like North Africa and a fraud.
>>
>>61247922
no. Germany is. Greece owed the money to PRIVATE BANKS. Then Germany thought it was a BRILIANT IDEA for the EU to take over the loan, meaning the EU taxpayers paid the private banks, and now Greece owes EU.

Germany fucked us.
>>
>>61247922
hahaha nice try

Love, the Eternal Anglo
>>
>>61247922
>Franco Prussia War: France stole German territory!!!
>WWI: Serbia started it!!!
>WWII: Hitler was Austrian!!!
>Refugee crysis: The other countries didn't protect their borders!!!

Germany: Blaming other countries for their faults since anno domini
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 776x893) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 776x893
Greece borrows money for drugs, then brings druggie friends over to stay and they make friends with the rich friend and stay there instead.
>>
>>61248158
Because you invite them. I knew it was a german just reading the title. Migrants don't give a shit about Greece. They trample it on their way to you, Sweden and the UK. How do you expect Greece to block everyone with the ONU and humanitary associations breathing down their neck and no support only until recently both financial or human to deal appropriately with this. You can't even deal migrants yourself. When it's not the americans' fault, it's the greeks'. Ever stopped to think that it might be your precious Merkel's fault? That those migrants are there as factory fodder, to compensate for your shitty birthrate, lowest in the world? The Germany you knew is dead and gone. To stay ahead economically, you'll have to die culturally. Welcome to New Germoney.
>>
>>61248536
>Then Germany thought it was a BRILIANT IDEA for the EU to take over the loan, meaning the EU taxpayers paid the private banks, and now Greece owes EU.

You haven't read anything. It was Schäuble who was warning in 2010 that it was a shit idea to bail Greece out. Schäuble was the ONLY ONE saying that next to the Finnish guys.

The French were the ones pushing for bailing out the Greeks. Because the French banks had the most Greek government debt on their books and would all have gone bankrupt.

But the whole point is, Greece fucked up all of Europe with the debt crisis AND now is fucking Europe up with the illegal immigrants. WTF is wrong with Greece? Why is it such a shitty craphole?
>>
>>61247922
daily reminder we have that shit only because of the CIA.
>start to destabilize Egypt with their Arab Spring
>shit starts to spread to their main target Lybia
>CIA funded sandpeople kill Gaddafi so he cant use his gold back a new currency
>CIA takes all the gold but sandnigger revolt in more countries including Syria
And the Jews are just rubbing their hands from the shadows
>>
>>61248462
We don't care mate. You know what's gonna happen if we ever elect a Nationalist government aka Golden Dawn?

Yes we'll close our boarders, but the illegals inside Greece will face 2 options,

1) Either deportation to their country of origin, or
2) A free ticket to Western Europe.

And the time we won't have a Nationalist government, OPEN BOARDERS mate, let them flood to you guys, We. Dont. Care.

Uncuck yourselves or face the consequences. You're fucked either ways.
>>
>>61248602
>>Franco Prussia War: France stole German territory!!!
>>WWI: Serbia started it!!!
>>WWII: Hitler was Austrian!!!
>>Refugee crysis: The other countries didn't protect their borders!!!

All 4 statements are true. What is your point? And yes, Beethoven is German and Einstein was too.
>>
>>61248634
>Because the French banks had the most Greek government debt on their books and would all have gone bankrupt.
Wrong, you had most of the debt, we were second, Italians third.
>>
>>61247922
Shut it, splitter.

We still owe the greeks for keeping the persians at bay.
At the moment, germany is by far the biggest problem.
>>
>>61247922
>blaming others for your own problems

I wasn't expecting anything else form a German.
>>
>>61248113
Listen here you fucking faggot. Your government is the ones forcing everyone to take a share of economic migrants. Not greece.
If greece closed their borders completely your shadow of a former glorious empire would sanction the shit out of greece forcing them to collapse so you can have your rapefugees
>>
>>61248634
>hans accusing someone else of fucking up europe

just lol my shit up
>>
>>61248620
>Because you invite them.
Shit idiot. Illegals came through to Italy and Greece long before Merkel uttered a word.

Germany is criticizing Greece on a daily basis for not getting its act together and keeping its border secured. Read something else then Le Fucking Monde.
>>
>>61248277
>i don't know anything about the shitskin crisis
Well it's all your fault Merkel, you gave us sanctions because we were sinking them with greece. They are coming for your country, not ours. They're after the cucks like you and Swedistan.
>>
>>61248691
>Wrong, you had most of the debt, we were second, Italians third.
Care to explain pic related?

Just because you are an idiot, facts don't change.
>>
Grease le shithole, TOP KEK
>>
>>61247922
>>61248113
>>61248277
>>61248298

Germany invited all refugees and said they are welcome. What do you think, that they will teleport to germany? This is your own fault fags, don't blame Greece for the shitty mess you have created.If anything you are the ones screwing Greece and the rest of Europe because the refugee stampede is your fault. Kill yourselves now
>>
>>61248677
All 4 statements are minor points and they don't change the fact that it's Germany's faults.

The refugee crysis is USA and Germany's fault. Stop denying this fucking Syrian raped German cucks
>>
>>61248737
>If greece closed their borders completely your shadow of a former glorious empire would sanction the shit out of greece

You mean the reason Germany is pressuring the EU commission to sue and sanction Greece for not protecting the EU border, is because we want to sanction them for protecting the EU border?

I assume you are not part of this universe. We got logic here.
>>
>>61248358
If Germoney is so desperate for workforce why don't you make them pay you a tax for letting the migrants cross your country? At least that's what Germany would do to you.
>>
>>61248932
That's actually a good idea, too bad our government are cucks.
>>
>>61248889
>All 4 statements are minor points and they don't change the fact that it's Germany's faults.

1. Greece defaults, making Europe weak economically.

2. Greece gets bailed out, on the insistence of the French. Germany pays most money for the bailout.

3. Greece lets in millions of refugees. They all move to Germany. Germany can't hand them back to Greece under Dublin, because Greece says "shit, we don't care about the law".

Germany is to blame. Greece is a saint. French are innocent.
>>
>>61248909
Your logic is a dream, Hans.

It's time to wake up
>>
Greece is an open door only because Merkel and Sweden organise an open door evening
>>
>>61248932
>If Germoney is so desperate for workforce why don't you make them pay you a tax for letting the migrants cross your country? At least that's what Germany would do to you.

Germans have to pay gazillions to care for the illegals that Greece lets in. Guess why Germany is pressuring Greece to finally put a stop to this madness?
>>
>>61248909
Look how the whole fucking Germany was crying when that kid Aylan drowned.
>"oh mein gott help those poor refugees"
>"refugees welcome open borders"
>"whaaaaaat?!!! Hungary is protecting their borders?? How the fuck do they dare!!!"

Also there are coming more refugees from Turkey than from Greece and you German cucks want Turkey to be in EU lmao
>enjoy getting flooded by more kebabs
>>
>>61247922

Greece is trolling western europe hardcore. They have Australia's support.

>>61248358

Send them some Africans now.
>>
>>61248694

A honest German? Do my eyes deceive me?
>>
File: 47372912.cached-2.jpg (82 KB, 800x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47372912.cached-2.jpg
82 KB, 800x500
>>61249089
>Greece is an open door only because Merkel and Sweden organise an open door evening
Coming from a French...
>>
>>61249155
>Look how the whole fucking Germany
You are watching too much liberal Swiss TV.

I have no idea what this Aylan kid is or why anyone wants them.

I am telling you the truth. If Greece was doing its job to protect its border, we wouldn't be in the shit situation we are in right now.
>>
File: 1447949534690.png (154 KB, 559x556) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447949534690.png
154 KB, 559x556
>>61249115
You're delusional. Your efforts into this kind of disgusting bait/tantrum thread is proving your recently acquired cultural enrichment.

Enjoy your BBC, more are coming in for your pleasure.
>>
>>61248330
No, they were already a NATO member, NATO members rarely switch side.
>>
>>61249115

>implying it's Greece's fault for refugees coming to Europe and not Germany inviting over all the sandniggers
>>
>>61249293
Greece is letting them all in. And I am delusional?

GTFO, you North African assclown.
>>
>>61249281
>ZDF, ARD, welt.de, etc.
>liberal Swiss TV
>no idea who is Aylan when it was like a full month in German TV and newspaper

Obvious bait
>>
Stop taking the bait m8s.
>>
>>61249351
>>implying it's Greece's fault for refugees coming to Europe and not Germany inviting over all the sandniggers

It is not implied, you idiot. It is said clear and direct. Are you saying Germany invited them in 2010, or 2011 or in 2014 or in early 2015? Greece let those fuckers all in. No questions asked. No registration. The whole Paris attackers all went straight through, Greeks said "have a nice day. Oh, you want some ammunition for your Ak-47? Here you go. You want to know where Paris is? Here is a map. Please go and fuck them up. Have a great day. We are Greeks".

Greece is disgusting.
>>
File: 1440793322342.jpg (217 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440793322342.jpg
217 KB, 1224x1445
>>61249362
I see it's very effective, I already told you why your country is to blame for everything.
Are you going to sanction me because I'm telling the truth like you did with our countries in the past? We learnt the lesson, you wanted them and now you're getting them.
>>
>>61249476
You deserve it, hopefully the Muslims wipe you the fuck out so we don't have to put up with you fucking over Europe two times a century.

Fucking subhuman krauts.
>>
>>61249476
>Greece is disgusting.

That's why they are my favourites in Europe :) They are fucking the northern pricks raw and it is beautiful to witness.
>>
File: 1451779866157.jpg (60 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451779866157.jpg
60 KB, 500x333
>>61249362
Yes we are, you're not delusional. It's not our problem m8, Germany wanted unlimited migrats, they shall have them!
>>
>>61249362

North African assclown? Without Italy civilising you niggers with Western civilisation, you'd still be living in straw huts. Also, Italy is less cucked by Islam than Germany. Enjoy your rapefugees, scat-eater.
>>
>>61249476
Germans are literally this delusional. God you bigger bunch of dupes ever. Control your own borders, m8.
>>
>>61249476
Hans i think you were molested alot when you were young
>>
>>61249620
Dude he's baiting you and you take it hook line and sinker.
>>
>>61248330
>>61248367

He's right. An important consideration for the EC fast tracking Greece through the accession process without real concern was military. Wrote a research paper on it.
>>
File: 1424298724979274.jpg (125 KB, 917x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424298724979274.jpg
125 KB, 917x1300
>>61249566
>>
THE ETERNAL GERM THAT INFECTS EUROPE SINCE THE ROMAN TIMES STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>61249476
Yes, and a lot of the recent terrorists lived in germany, armed themselves in germany and fled to germany.
This goes as far back as the 9/11 attacks.
We shelter those fucks.
You are not allowed to forget that.
>>
>>61249461
I'm enjoying it. Probably less than his sister with her new boyfriends from turkey in the next room, but whatever :^)
>>
File: 1452294815982.png (2 MB, 1124x2356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452294815982.png
2 MB, 1124x2356
>>61249590
>>61249476
>>
File: 1452888712653.gif (508 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452888712653.gif
508 KB, 500x375
>>
>>61247922
Wrong: Jews are the reason for all of Europe's problems & the worlds
>>
>>61247922
That's what Germany wanted, didn't it?
>>
Damn OP got destroyed
>>
File: eternal.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eternal.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>>61249885

wat about the eternal anglo?
>>
File: terr.jpg (8 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
terr.jpg
8 KB, 240x240
>>61247922
I've thought of this too. They're the roots to all our problems.
>>
>>61248412
You don't know what you're talking about.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
>>
>>61247922
Fuck off it's you who didn't allow us to sink them
>>
>>61250195
we have to kill greece
>>
>>61247922
Fuck off, like Greece wanted them, after they illegally reach the shore they can't do nothing to them and that's Europe's doing. What should they do, leave them on the island?
>>
>>61250453
even after you demolished their economy they fight sea people vigilante style

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3225321/Pirate-rogue-element-Greek-coastguard-ROBBING-migrants-gunpoint-puncturing-dinghies-Mediterranean.html
>>
>>61247922
You're that Eternal Anglo JIDF, aren't you?
>>
>>61247922
First, its not our fault for letting refugees going on your country. You invited them we did not, plus what if we don't allow them? The european cuckpolice will attack us and call us bigots and will force economic sanctions on us. You are right now doing this to poland for doing the right thing and giving the middle finger to your jewish masters.

Its all your fault for everything that is happening to you.
>>
>>61248194
You killed 12% of its population by famine imposed by taking all the supplies, took all the gold from the national vault, destroyed infrastructure and the military. Also the economy was destroyed completely due to the above and the inflation from your occupation government. No to mention you are getting the money back, it's not a gift, it's a fucking (predatory loan) that you gave us while making shitloads from the exports.
>>
>>61247922
I came to this thread expecting a German flag and I was not disappointed.

No, Klaus, you're the biggest problem in Europe. Kindly fuck off now.
>>
>>61247922
All of the Europeans would be better off without the failed socialist experiment that is the EU. Germany has grown dependent on the Southern European countries to export them stuff, and the Southern European countries are completely depending on an insane amount of EU development funds and IMF loans to keep an artificial situation going on. (Overvalued currency)

Either they become a federal state (communist endgame) or they go back to their own, realistic, sustainable currencies and national sovereignity.
>>
>>61247922
>and spreading corruption.

Spreading corruption? And your government is not corrupt as fuck? Fucking HIDING the facts and protecting rapists?


You know I hear a LOT about how shitty the eastern EU countries are in terms of corruption and how Russia is a shithole with corrupt everything.


I can tell you for a fact that not ONE of those countries would take it in the ass as the Germany did.

Your politicians are even WORSE than ours and coming from Serbia THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING
>>
>>61250787
>state
>communist
fuck off jew white people are working together and theres nothing you can do to stop it
>>
>>61250787
Real communism has never been tried, it will surely work this time.
>>
File: 1452726936673.jpg (243 KB, 850x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452726936673.jpg
243 KB, 850x960
>>61250425
>>
>OP: It's not our fault!!1 It's greeces fault! All of itis greeces fault!!! We dindu nuffin! We good aryan bois!!
>>
>>61249064
Your government have been pressuring Greece for years to give prospective migrants free movement. You know what Syriza did? Acquiesced to that.

How on earth are Greece to blame for this? Are Greeks the people who invented the EU? Who teach self hatred? Who push liberalism all over Europe?

Most Greeks dislike non Europeans and immigrants in general. They are far more red pilled than Germans.
>>
>Emperor Merkel calls all migrants to come to Germany
>Due to its geographical position, Greece is the gateway to Europe, but because sea borders can't be protected with fences, Greece has no money whatsoever because everything goes to debt repayment, and Europe told Greece to let refugees in, we have to let most people in
>OMG THOSE SHITTY GREEKS THEY ARE THE REASON FOR THE PROBLEM
We even have paramilitaries sinking refugee boats, what do you have?
Oh yes, you let your women get raped and whine about Greeks on the internet.
>>
>>61247922
They can stay in the EU. We'll leave instead.
>>
>>61251768
>>Emperor Merkel calls all migrants to come to Germany
A million came before August 2015. Merkel said shit about refugees before then. In June 2015 she said "we can't take refugees" to a crying girl on TV.

Fucking corrupt, fraud Greek. You are letting them all in. Why? Why don't you give a shit about your border, you fuck?
>>
>>61250573
>Another Syrian refugee Rami Kourafa, a 24-year-old law graduate who had been working as a driving instructor in Syria, was travelling with his cousins when their boat was allegedly attacked on July 17 and robbed of $70,000 and all their mobile phones.He claimed the commandos struck immediately after the boat, which was carrying 33 refugees, had encountered the Greek coastguard.He said: ‘The coastguard were circling us and kept saying “Stop. Go back.” But we didn’t stop even though water was coming in the boat.’ The boss of the coastguard looked very angry and pointed towards another boat and then drove off. Then, just three minutes later the commandos came. It was like they told the commandos to come.’


>Don't go back when ordered
>get pillaged and sunk
>>
>>61251681
>How on earth are Greece to blame for this?

Because they are letting millions of illegals in. No registration. No checks. Nothing. Guess why Germany is calling them to protect their border EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Tsipras was threatening before the crisis to let all the refugees in, if he doesn't get his way. He seriously did that. And then he did. And Germany caved and didn't throw Greece out of the EU.
>>
>>61251919
Because YOU don't give a shit about us, you filthy fucking scum kraut. If you actually gave a shit,you would fucking do something about it, but you fucking DO NOT. Kill yourself, please.
>>
>>61251919
We can't stop them from getting in you moron.
Even if we do something you guys will go ape shit and start economic sanctions. You guys are cucks.
>>
>>61250615
>First, its not our fault for letting refugees going on your country.
>First

Shit man. A Greek is starting a post saying "It is not our fault we don't protect Greek border".

That takes the cake. Shit, that is just golden.
>>
>>61250453
>What should they do, leave them on the island?
Not let them on the islands. Or just keep the on the islands. There is no reason whatsoever to all shuttle them to the mainland. No reason.
>>
File: IMG_61011.jpg (82 KB, 462x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_61011.jpg
82 KB, 462x616
>>61250986
Nothing wrong with some small government presence, but the EU is a communist experiment. Quotas, regulations, commisars, the entire thing is for states to give up sovereignity.

Just read what the Soviet dissidents had to say about it:

>Albats argued that the KGB was the major beneficiary of political changes in Russia, and perhaps indeed directed Gorbachev. According to her, "one thing is certain: perestroika opened the way for the KGB to advance toward the very heart of power" in Russia. It has been said that Mikhail Gorbachev justified his new policies as a necessary step to "hug Europe to death", and to "evict the United States from Europe".

>According to Soviet dissident Vladimir Bukovsky, "In 1992 I had unprecedented access to Politburo and Central Committee secret documents which have been classified, and still are even now, for 30 years. These documents show very clearly that the whole idea of turning the European common market into a federal state was agreed between the left-wing parties of Europe and Moscow as a joint project which Gorbachev in 1988-89 called our 'common European home'." (interview by The Brussels Journal, February 23, 2006).

>On June 8, 1995, the British Conservative Member of Parliament Christopher Gill quoted The Perestroika Deception during a House of Commons debate, saying: "It stretches credulity to its absolute bounds to think that suddenly, overnight, all those who were Communists will suddenly adopt a new philosophy and belief, with the result that everything will be different. I use this opportunity to warn the House and the country that that is not the truth"; and: "Every time the House approves one of these collective agreements, not least treaties agreed by the collective of the European Union, it contributes to the furtherance of the Russian strategy."

It's classic Communist dialects.
Thesis (communism failed) + Antithesis (rampant free market capitalism "failed") = Synthesis (socialist world government)
>>
>>61247922
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/illegal-immigrants-are-escorted-by-the-officers-of-turkeys-news-photo/460102672
TOP KEK IDIOT!
>>
>>61252101
How are we gonna do something about you eternal kraut scum? All of the EU humanitarians are here trying to protect the refugees and to send them to germany. Its your own fault.
>>
>>61249723
Different matter. Pre-9/11 everything was different. Or are you saying America didn't let all those 9/11 terrorists in and the jets all took of from Germany to fly into the WTC?

The fact is, the Greeks let the Paris terrorists in and handed them a ticket directly to Paris. The Greeks are frauds and criminals.
>>
>>61252153
>Keep them on our islands
Or we could just let the violent shitskins to go to the people that want them. Why should we accept illegals and you dont?
>>
File: 1452963893190.png (547 KB, 762x442) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452963893190.png
547 KB, 762x442
>>61252016
>>61252101
GERM!!!

YOUR WIFE GOT RAPED BY JAMAL

ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP PROJECTING YOUR FAILURES TO OTHERS
>>
File: deeplytriggered.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deeplytriggered.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>61248648
why are you telling everyone the truth S T O P
America has to be the only country that is a super power we cannot let those other filthy disgusting countries become anything other then a shit hole
>>
>>61252093
>We can't stop them from getting in you moron.

WTF? Sure you can. Every country can stop illegal immigration. Israel could build a wall. The UK makes sure nobody comes in. Spain has fences.

You are just fucking lazy. And why in the hell do you ferry them all to your mainland for fucks sake? Let them rot on the islands in camps. They will go back. Or push them back to Turkey. You don't care about any law anyway, why do you care about liberal kunts talking about "illegal pushbacks"? Since when has the law ever been a concern to you?

I say we move all refugees which got to Germany back to Greece and be done with it.
>>
>>61252016
Again. Do you realise how tightly pre Syriza Greece dealt with these fuckers. And how your own government and sweden systematically attempted to bring them to court over it?
>>
>>61252268
>All of the EU humanitarians are here trying to protect the refugees and to send them to germany.
WTF? Germany just reinstated the policy of sending ALL refugees back to Greece under Dublin.

Read the freaking news, idiot.
>>
File: 1452399135799.png (72 KB, 265x253) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452399135799.png
72 KB, 265x253
>>61252430
GERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WATCH OUT!!!!!

YOUR DAUGHTER AND WIFE ARE BEING RAPED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!


WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO???

GO OUT AND HELP THEM?

GO OUT AND STOP THE ATTACKERS??

NO YOU BETTER GO SHITPOST ABOUT GREEKS, MAYBE THIS WAY WE CAN FORGET HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE YOU ARE
>>
File: 1452778637930.jpg (188 KB, 477x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452778637930.jpg
188 KB, 477x539
>>61252430
Germany bringing the heat
>>
>>61252430
>Build wall
>IN THE WATER
Wow germ, great not-at-all retarded idea!
>>
>>61252330
>Why should we accept illegals and you dont?
Because it is the law. Under Dublin you agreed to take them all in, you fraud, you lawbreaking asstard. IT IS THE LAW. It is YOUR LAW.
>>
File: 1452695793333.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452695793333.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
>OMG greeks are in denbt. (26 place)
>Germoney place 3
LMAO OP
>>
>>61252158
i think of it this way, the peripheries of the EU are going to want to change things to their benefit anyway, so if the inner core nations take on an extreme leftist stance and make concessions to the smaller states to the right everyone gets what they want without france and germany looking like evil nazis, they actually look like good guys who are misguided and the peripheries look like good guys who put europe on the right track, instead of picking other battles that might not end up so great.

There is also the added benefit of supporting this cuck sjw ideology for a little longer, europe can deal with a few million shitskins no problem, much worse has happened however europes rivals america and russia have far higher percentages of shitskin minorities who are emboldened by this cuck ideology and can make far more trouble for our rivals than for europe, obviously it cant go on for much longer before it starts seriously hurting europeans but a little bit hurts our rivals far more than us (america is realistically over half non white at this point). i dont personally like it, seems a lot like sending lenin to russia, yes it destabilizes them temporarily but i think it will create an even worse monster. Thats what i think the logic is anyway
>>
File: merkel3.jpg (149 KB, 700x887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
merkel3.jpg
149 KB, 700x887
>>61252575
LOW ABIDING GERM STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

>B-BUT ITS THE LAWW!!
>THE LAW SAYS WE MUST GET RAPED OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL ALL THE DEAD JEWS FIND PEACE IN HEAVEN!!

GOOD ONE GERM
>>
>>61247922
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
>>61252467
>And how your own government and sweden systematically attempted to bring them to court over it?
Wrong. The courts said Germany can't push refugees back to Greece because there was a big chance of "inhumane and degrading treatment" due to "systematic faults in the system".

The law says Greece takes in ALL the refugees which come from Turkey. That is the whole reason nobody came to the EU before 2011 via Greece, because Greece was such a shithole. But then people realized Dublin was suspended, and Greece just let them all in.
>>
>>61247922
>implying we are not your colony and we are not doing exactly what you are saying us to do
>>
>>61252560
>Wow germ, great not-at-all retarded idea!
So, Spain can protect its coast, but not Greece. Because Greece is *special*?
>>
>>61248032
>Italy only has 2 corruption less than greece
The fuck is that even supposed to mean?
>>
File: merkelriding.jpg (165 KB, 735x1373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
merkelriding.jpg
165 KB, 735x1373
>>61252697
>THIS IS WHY REFUGEES DIDN'T COME BEFORE 2011
>2011 COINCIDENTALLY BEING THE YEAR THE CIVIL WAR STARTED

LMAO GERM IS GETTING DESPERATE NOW

WHAT OTHER LIES ARE YOU GOING TO INVENT?
>>
>>61248462
you fucked up our conservative party and forced us to vote for commiefags now enjoy your millions on new citizens
>>
>>61252698
>>implying we are not your colony and we are not doing exactly what you are saying us to do
Yes, I am implying that. You fucks threatened to let millions of refugees through to Europe... and you did. We should bomb the hell out of you as we did in 1941.
>>
>>61252697
>>61252575
>Refugees
>implying
>>61252742
>Spain can protect it's coast
Spain has money and isn't being forced by others to take in the sandies.
>>
>>61252789
They also didn't come until Tsipras took power. Syrzia uses these illegal hordes as a weapon to gain concessions on the debt.

Greeks are all liars and frauds and corrupt.
>>
>>61252575
>implying the Greece people voted for the piece of shit law Dublin

Nice try Tysker. How Greece deals with illegals is not any of your business....

If you do not like illegals send them back at the border or on their way to Sweden.
>>
>>61252847
are u a fuckin idiot? Frontex is in our waters because of your Angela and even now u r not happy. Take your responsibility for destroying the contient Germoney!
>>
>>61252875
>Spain has money and isn't being forced by others to take in the sandies.
Are you serious? Spain has money?? You mean German money, right?

And Spain is not forced but you are forced to take in sand people? You freaking kidding me. Germany is saying every fucking single day you should protect your border. Every day.
>>
>>61252508
The new policy says that if the refugees break a law they will get deported. Do you even read the correct news?
>>
>>61252931
>>61252847
SERIOUSLY GERM, HOW CAN YOU JUST STAND THERE AND LIE LIKE THAT ON THE INTERNET? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY PRIDE??

YOU TOOK THE REFUGEES GERM
ACCEPT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
THE MORE YOU DENY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY THE MORE YOU WILL SUFFER
>>
>>61252944
>If you do not like illegals send them back at the border or on their way to Sweden.
We will. We will send them back to Greece. It is already starting. Greece better watch out, all of those million Muslims terrorist THEY let on their country, are going back to them.
>>
>>61253016
>Germany is saying every fucking single day you should protect your border. Every day.
Yeah, that's why Germany is taking millions of refugees, because it wants to protect its borders. Are you mental?
>>
>>61252786
Corruption is horizontal, nerd

The vertical bar is the surplus/deficit as a percentage of GDP
>>
>>61252975
>Frontex is in our waters because of your Angela and even now u r not happy.
Frontex isn't allowed to do anything. Why? Because GReece is against an EU border protection force.

Greece is to blame for letting millions of terrorists in. And you will pay for that. You will.
>>
>>61253073
NO THEY ARE NOT, BECAUSE ALMOST NONE OF THEM REGISTERED FOR ASYLUM IN GREECE

YOU CAN ONLY RETURN PEOPLE TO THE FIRST POINT THEY REGISTERED AS REFUGEES

FOR THE REST YOU HAVE TO PAY THEIR PLANE TICKETS TO FLY BACK TO AFRICA
>>
>>61253028
>The new policy says that if the refugees break a law they will get deported. Do you even read the correct news?
http://www.fr-online.de/flucht-und-zuwanderung/abschiebungen-fluechtlinge-muessen-nach-griechenland-zurueck,24931854,33499510.html

Yes, the heading says "Refugees must go back to Greece". That was 5 days ago. Germany stopped the executive order not to send refugees back to Greece. They are going back.
>>
>>61252847
>impling you bombard us in 1941
also listen how you fucked up your self
you forced us to vote for muslim loving cocksucker because you didnt like samaras and then when the great invasion began you sent here rescue teams so they will not let any boat sink
>>
>>61253048
You are a liar.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html

Greece's defence minister threatens to send migrants including jihadists to Western Europe
Panos Kammenos, Greece's defence minister, threatens to open country's borders to refugees – including potential members of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) - unless Athens receives debt crisis support

Now what do you say? Will you continue lying?
>>
>>61248208
>posts a greek
>>
>>61253133
What r u talking about fuckin cunt!
Frontex can offically intervene without consenting the greek coast guard!! Check your facts
>>
File: 1440673679367.jpg (4 KB, 121x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440673679367.jpg
4 KB, 121x125
>>61247922
its okay hans
it wasnt your fault
you arent the one to blame here
you just keep driving that forklift so you can afford 5 days of vacation in an island here
you know, where i have a beachhouse and spend 2 months a year there
cmon and youll be happy here
drinking mojitos in the beachbar at night, meeting cuties and not a shitskin in sight except if you go to fucking lesvos
cmon, it will be nice.
>>
>>61247922
Sanction? The EU funds the refugees.
>>
>>61253112
>Yeah, that's why Germany is taking millions of refugees, because it wants to protect its borders.
You heard of Schengen right? No? You are an imbecile, you don't know what Schengen is?

Understood. But what I am expecting from a fraud like you, Greek, from a criminal cocksucker.
>>
>>61253304
i wish i was jew
>>
>>61253133
This kind of thing will never happen, delusional kraut. And even if it does, we will not accept them. Nobody likes you anymore Germany. Letting in the aliens dug your own grave. And letting them do whatever they want and support them is you getting in your coffin and accepting death. Your time is up, and it's time to accept it, or fight.
>>
>>61253288
>talking serious what kammenos said
he is a fucking clown nobody take him serious
>>
>>61253288
YOU DUMB FAGGOT, HE THREATEN TO LET THEM GO BECAUSE NO ONE WAS HELPING GREECE TO DEAL WITH THE MIGRANTS


ARE YOU TELLING ME HE INVITED 1 MILLION REFUGEES ON PURPOSE JUST SO HE CAN SEND THEM TO GERMANY?

GET A HOLD OF REALITY GERM!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>61253186
>NO THEY ARE NOT, BECAUSE ALMOST NONE OF THEM REGISTERED FOR ASYLUM IN GREECE
Read the law. The Dublin regulation says that if it can be ascertained EITHER because somebody was registered OR with other measures, that someone got to Germany through GReece, you can them send back.
>>
>>61253073
well all is fine then.

but please stop with this crap of getting involved in other nations private business. It does not suit you Tysker.

>>61253186
another law fag who thinks international agreements are worth shit.

If the German people wants to send the refugees back to Greece no one is going to stop them.

Just like if Greece wants to send refugees to Germany no one is going to stop them.

International law/deals/agreements = hot air and a nice warm feeling of cooperation. In reality: shits and giggles.
>>
>>61253416
stop responding to this jew faggot
>>
>>61253416
That article is from May 2015. And then Greece id exactly in. They let all the terrorists in and they are now wrecking havoc to Europe.

Greeks are disgusting.
>>
>>61253343
Tfw when you are not a rich jew controlling everything
>>
>>61247922
you're blaming us for your degenerate society? seriously?
>>
>>61253474
>>61253519
You are just a little boy believing all problems are because of "the jews".

Face it, Greece is a corrupt shithole. We should have burned it to the ground when we had the chance.
>>
>>61253552
>you're blaming us for your degenerate society? seriously?
Yes, I am blaming you terrorist frauds who are letting through millions of illegals. You are a disgrace to Europe. You are worse than Albanians and Turks combined.
>>
>>61247922
Greece was the trigger for the degenerate-enabling.
But we must blame the real degenerates which are the filthy fucking Asia easterns.
Mongolians, turks, africans, asians provide the worst genes and lack of culture from any human race.
Because of them we have Greece,Italy,Spanish turned into a bunch of superficial, traditious, degenerate niglets.
>>
#RefugeesWelcome

Why would you blame this on Greeks?
Why dont you blame the Anglos for bombing ? Oh muh dictatorship, lets set free the oppressed people in the name of muh democracy. Gadafi was bad? Assad is bad? Now get raped and invaded by the same people you support/ed, it was none of your business. BUT HEY lets blame the Greeks for not building fences.

In the near future, lets hope that Russia will be more merciful towards you or you will remove the sanctions.
>>
>>61253493
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT OVER 1 MILLION REFUGEES WERE LIVING IN A SMALL GREEK ISLAND??

AHAHHAHA

YOU DUMB FAGGOT, ALL THOSE REFUGEES WERE STAYING IN TURKEY NOT GREECE

IT WAS TURKEY THAT RELEASED THEM ALL

AND IT WAS GERMANY THAT ACCEPTED THEM ALL

GREECE JUST HAPPENED TO BE IN THE MIDDLE

YOU GERM ROACHES AND TURQ ROACHES SHOULD ACCEPT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

BUT WHAT ELSE TO EXPECT YOU TWO ARE PRACTICALLY ROACH BROTHERS
>>
>>61253630
we never wanted to let migrants in, you're the ones that begged for BBC, get your facts straight
>>
>>61253584
You are just a little boy believing all problems are because of "the greeks".

Face it, Germany is a cucked shithole. We should have bombed it to the ground when we had the chance.
>>
File: 1441033394027.png (146 KB, 1190x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441033394027.png
146 KB, 1190x637
>>61253493
fuck you hans if you sink their boats then you will fuck us with a ton of sanctions you are the one that is forcing everyone to take millions of subhumans,you and your stupid welfare is attracting them you are a magnet for shitskins now shut the fuck up and enjoy your rape
>>
>>61253584
http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-KE291_0906MI_H_20150906124321.jpg
Greece is to blame for this too fagget
>>
Stop taking the b8 retards
>>
>>61253734
>if we sink
>>
>>61253837
i think this retard is serius i think he voted for merkel and now cant belive what merkel is doing to him
>>
> Greece
> Spain
> Italy
> Moortugal
> France

Here we have a saying: "stésa fassa, stésa rassa". Same face, same race. Greece is just the tip of the iceberg.

Europe ends where continental Europe ends: the Pyrenees, Carpathian mountains and the Appennines.
Everything south from there is just something else.
>>
>>61248873
yeah I actually agree. y'alls logic is basically "so what if we promised amnesty to anyone that enters our country, that doesn't mean you let them in!!1!!!11 we just wanted to sound nice!!1"

at the end of the day it's cultural marxism and our traitorous government and media.
>>
>>61247922
Untrue,

It is those enabling them. Like e.g. Germans.
>>
>>61253903
DUDE ISNT IT UNA FACCIA UNA RAZZA?
>>
>>61247922
>300 billion bailouts
>spreading corruption.
>Letting in millions of refugees
>using their ferries to get them to Europe

BASED SEAKIKES!
You fucking Germans deserve everything that is happening to you and your country.
>>
>>61248208
Greece is a part of the problem, you can't deny that. Those fuckers should've sink those boats instead of rescuing them.
>>
>>61254023
Are you a human being or just some stone?
The are humans! We have no other choice.
And why are they getting in our waters? Because Turkey is letting them!!!!
Where did they get these boats? In Syria? Of course not!
>>
>>61254023
if we sink them when every single one country in the world will our ass with sanctions and fines
>>
>>61254150
>The are humans
nice meme
>>
>>61254023
>what is geneva convention
Grrece isn't /pol/
>>
>>61254188
We need to respond back to these fuckers..
>>
>>61247922
Why are we not disbanding the EU, because it's a worthless, steaming pile of shit? Oh right, Mama Merkel doesn't allow it.

Now who is the problem for all of Europe's problems again?
>>
In reality, Turkey c*ckedE Europe by sending all the Muslims in. They will try to become the leader of the Islamic world. Combine that with the Turkish population of Germany.
>>
>>61254023
Greece isn't video games you tard.
Also:
>Some greek dudes started SINK BOATS
>Germans started saying we are racist and we should die
We are not as big of a problem as Germany is for not letting us do our ancient jobs: kill shitskins.
>>
>>61254253
fuck them ,they are probably underage faggots who cant understand that greece is nothing but a small colony or jew shills
>>
>>61254023
>Those fuckers should've sink those boats

learn to EU, faggot.
>>
Are these Greeks?
>>
Why even rail on the poor Greeks?
I don't even think they have the proper manpower to stop this do they?
>>
File: 1453038288983.jpg (52 KB, 512x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453038288983.jpg
52 KB, 512x800
>>61247922
>w-we dindu nichts
>>
>>61254314
ITS ALL PART OF THE ROACH ALLIANCE

GERMS WANT GREECE OUT OF EU AND TURKEY IN

THEY WANT TO RECREATE THE NEW OTTOPRUSSIAN EMPIRE
>>
>>61254386
Well our job is to kill anybody but whatever. You get the point.
>>
>>61254386
>We are not as big of a problem as Germany is for not letting us do our ancient jobs: kill shitskins.
If you weren't such cocksuckers, you would do what needs to be done. You are just incapable.
>>
>>61254473
Yeah, we know. Germany loves Turkey. But even with that considered, Turkey is c*cking them hard.
>>
>>61254302
>Why are we not disbanding the EU, because it's a worthless, steaming pile of shit? Oh right, Mama Merkel doesn't allow it.

It is disbanding as we speak. It won't be around much longer if the UK walks out.
>>
>>61254459
they wont let us ,the fucking EU wont let us even if we voted for golden dawn they wouldnt let us to send the boats back,germany really love to suck muslim cock
>>
>>61254459
they dont. realistically everyone knows its greeces responsibility and openly say so but know that due to the debt crisis they simply lack the ability to stop the flow.
>>
>>61254314
Eyy fuck you buddy. It was you faggots who wanted the BBC so we sent them over with free shipping to you, our favorite komsu ;)
>>
>>61254489
Muahaha.
>>
>>61254489
>We start telling them to gtfo
>Germans tell us to stop
>We are just incapable
pls
>>
>>61254489
YOU DONT LET US YOU FUCKING RETARD, ITS ILLEGAL FOR US TO SEND THE BOATS BACK
>>
>>61254489
Be honest hans. What do you think will happen if we started kicking all the mudslimes out of here? Wouldn't EU started economic sanctions? Just look what you are trying to do to poland.
>>
>>61254546
the UK is never EVER gonna leave, stop spamming this meme

we are unfortunately stuck with each other until everyone is black yellow and muslim
>>
>>61254445
yes, most of them. They can't even write shit in German.
>>
>>61247922

>Germany forgives Greece's denbts in exchange for them sinking every single shitskin boat that comes their way
If only we lived in the world where the EU worked.
>>
>>61254473
>GERMS WANT GREECE OUT OF EU AND TURKEY IN
Better Turks in than Greeks. Turk are dishonest frauds who shit in your face. But at least they have balls. Greeks are just dishonest frauds who shit in your face, but they got 0 balls.
>>
>Mad as fug Russian rape babies in this thread

Why are krauts so stupid and insufferable?
>>
>>61254584
Gg Turkey. Really. Davutoglu is very smart.
>>
>>61254642
You have to be fucking kidding me. THOSE ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT GREEKS YOU FUCKING RETARD! THEY ARE KEKRAUTS!
I've really got to stop taking the bait
>>
>>61254558
We all know how their love of Muslim dick is going to work out for them
>>61254569
I figured the same
>>
>>61248032
Damnit Southern Europe why can't you into democracy?
>>
>>61254616
Actually, it is illegal to let them in. Fuck you for letting them in. Germany is pressing charges against you for not keeping the sand people where they belong - in your shitty sand people country. You signed a contract (Dublin) to keep them in Greece.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-the-latest-eu-to-sue-greece-italy-croatia-over-migrants-2015-12?IR=T
>>
File: Sad geenie.gif (579 KB, 250x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sad geenie.gif
579 KB, 250x324
>>61254691
>In a perfect world
Maybe sometime, George.
Sometime.
>>
Greeks did nothing wrong,
freedom or death.
>>
File: mitsotakis-kyyr.jpg (78 KB, 1024x631) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mitsotakis-kyyr.jpg
78 KB, 1024x631
Came here to remind everyone that there is hope.
>>
>>61254749
they deserve it ,all the refuges walcome bullshit started in germany ,they deserve rapes and murders until we see a 4th reich
>>
>>61254818
K. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>61254636
>Wouldn't EU started economic sanctions? Just look what you are trying to do to poland.
I don't care what you do with the sand people.

Fact is, you are obliged to take all the people in you let into the EU. And we can send everyone who got to us from your shitty country back to you. You are getting sued right now, for not registering them all. You register them, you process them and if only a single of them gets to us, they go right back to you.

You deal with Turkey and what do do with these sand people. After all, they are from a similar culture as you are. You sand people are all the same.
>>
>>61247922
R A P E F U G E E S W E L C O M E

A

P

E

F

U

G

E

E

S
W

E

L

C

O

M

E
>>
>>61254707
>Better Turks than Greeks
Don't worry, you have enough turks so that your kids can be turkish too since you love turkcock so much and want your race to turn turkish :)
And its true that turks have balls, how else could they procreate with Germans?
I wish you a future full of cultural enrichment :DDD
>>
>>61254818
We cant send the boats back.
We have to rescue them, because they pop their boats, and Geneva states everyone has to help people in distress.
We diddnt send weapons to Syria like you cunts.
Our prime minister naver said, come over guys, unlike you cunts.
They are not our fucking problem because they want to come over there, so get fucked.
>>
>>61254924
>>61254934
You don't want refugees? What are you a Nazi?
>>
File: 1453039589759.png (407 KB, 709x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453039589759.png
407 KB, 709x738
>>61254818
we are not your trash can germancuck ,we cant stop the boats coming here cause eu will fuck us and we dont want them here neither they wont to stay here,you force us to let them in now enjoy your rapes
>>
>>61254924
>I don't care what you do with the sand people.
Yes you do. You were the ones that started the whole "refugees welcome".
>>
>taking the bait this hard

Συγχαρητήρια μαλάkες, είστε ζώα
>>
File: 1432782767547.jpg (104 KB, 600x815) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432782767547.jpg
104 KB, 600x815
>>61254707
>German
>Talking about other nations being frauds
>Over the internet

Do you even have a country anymore German? Why are you trying to pull this chess master "50 moves ahead" tactic while your country falls beneath your feet? Have you no patriotic pride? You're worried about kicking someone else from the European Union, now of all times?

Don't bring Greece and Turkey into your fucking mess. Take responsibility for once in your pathetic 400 year old nation state life. Maximum cuckqueen.
>>
File: 1433669031605.png (121 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433669031605.png
121 KB, 625x626
>>61255125
>>
>>61255127
>t. 50% white country
>>
>>61255033
>We have to rescue them, because they pop their boats, and Geneva states everyone has to help people in distress.

There is nothing anywhere that says you have to ferry them from the islands to the Greek mainland.

Keep them on the islands, after a while no one will come any more, because who wants to be in a shitty camp on the island? Offer them to go back to Turkey. They will. And start shipping them back against their will. There is no war in Turkey, there is no reason to not ship them back. They came illegally. If they do not ask for asylum in Greece, why should they be let go and handed a map to Germany?
>>
File: 5jjzBF.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5jjzBF.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>61254023
>Those fuckers should've sink those boats instead of rescuing them.

Geralt here is right. We elected a man that will be remembered as a contemporary Ephialtes. Tsipras opened the boarders for his personal gain, he sees all these people as future voters. Just like most socialist politicians.
>>
>>61250359
spain is as fucked as greece right now, even if greece was more, they got some privileges from BCE, Europe Union and FMI.
>>
>>61247922
You guys seem to love scat and beastiality, I'm pretty sure those horny Arabs would be a lovely addition to your Turks.
Enjoy while it lasts Hans.
>>
>>61255224
How do you propose we "ship them back" to Turkey? Why don't you use your economic leverage over Turkey instead?
>>
>>61255082
>we are not your trash can germancuck ,we cant stop the boats coming here cause eu will fuck us and we dont want them here neither they wont to stay here,you force us to let them in now enjoy your rapes
There is no reason whatsoever for you not to send them back after they arrive.

You are just corrupt cunts who don't want to deal with them.

A few decades ago, there were camps with an area a lot smaller than Lesbos and Kos etc. and they housed millions of people. You can house them there. If they want to leave, send them back to Turkey. There are lots of boats around that got used one way.
>>
Kek, the German damage control in this thread is gold. You guys are fucked if you all you're going to so is whine about Greece instead of holding your politicians to account for their bullshit.
>>
>>61255092
>You were the ones that started the whole "refugees welcome".
I didn't start anything. Just because some sand people in Germany who were let in 50 years ago, are saying "refugees welcome" for 3 weeks last summer, doesn't mean YOU people don't have to do your fucking duty.
>>
>>61247922
Whatever actually happens in EU, EMU and Europe in general is due to UK, France and Germany, because they hold all the power. Greece? Greece doesn't amount to shit, they don't have influence over real decisions. If something goes to shit it's because UK, France and Germany allowed it or were too stupid to take it seriously.
>>
>>61255224
>Keep them on the island
They are hundreds of thousands. International organizations come here to help them. We aren't North Korea, sorry.
>>
>>61255318

Turkey has cucked Germany hard
>>
>>61255386
>Thousands of cucks tell the refugees to come
>N-nothing happened you guise!!!11
>>
>>61255318
>How do you propose we "ship them back" to Turkey?
You take a boat, you put them in the boat, you drive 5 miles, you let them out. Not sure what the problem is.

Alternatively, you hand them their own boat they came to Greece, show the direction and say "bon voyage". What is the problem?
>>
>>61255386
Why don't you tell your friend Erdogan to keep them?
>>
>>61254707
>Turk are dishonest frauds who shit in your face. But at least they have balls.
>But at least they have balls.

How often do you see Turkish balls Hans? Do you have a Turkish balls fetish besides of fucking dogs?
>>
>>61255500
LMAO HOW IS A GREEK BOAT GONNA PASS INTO THE TURKISH BORDERS TO LET THEM SAFELY ON THE SHORE??
>>
>>61255396
>Greece? Greece doesn't amount to shit, they don't have influence over real decisions.
They have 100% influence over their borders. Just as Finland has to protect its border.
>>
File: dead-snow-soldier.jpg (38 KB, 550x296) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dead-snow-soldier.jpg
38 KB, 550x296
>>61255500
>miles
Sup American bro. Why are you posing as a dirty piece of shit kraut?
>>
File: 1444580602556.png (144 KB, 502x794) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444580602556.png
144 KB, 502x794
>>61255500
fuck you and your fucking baits i had enough of your shit
>>
>>61255500
You are retarded. The Greek government can take a boat and take them to Turkey? Are you serious?
>>
>>61247922
>Trust us, we're Germans!
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/29/opinion/roger-cohen-volkswagen-unreliable-troubling-germany.html?_r=0
>>
>>61255413
>They are hundreds of thousands. International organizations come here to help them. We aren't North Korea, sorry.

"Uh, mutti, we aren't North Korea, how are we supposed to keep so many people on our beautiful vacation islands which take in millions of tourists each year. You know, they are 100,000s of thousands!"

Grow up. If Lebanon can manage 2 million, you can manage a few hundred thousands. And as said before, after a few weeks of the policy to not ship them to the mainland, NO REFUGEE will come to Greek islands any more. They will all go back to Turkey.

Trust me, there is no incentive to live on a camp on Lesbos. None whatsoever.

And you also don't need NGOS, you got a military. Hundreds of thousands of soldiers. They can easily deal with those refugees.
>>
>>61255553
>LMAO HOW IS A GREEK BOAT GONNA PASS INTO THE TURKISH BORDERS TO LET THEM SAFELY ON THE SHORE??
Easy, the same way a Turkish boat gets through to Greek territory.
>>
I for one love the anal devastation we caused. Germany wanted to play leader of European finance and politics because they suck at conventional warfare, now they reap what they sow.
>>
>>61255613
>Why are you posing as a dirty piece of shit kraut?

I never said I am German. Show me the post where I have said it. I have been in GErmany for 4 years now and see how it is going to the shitters because of Greece.
>>
>>61255741
NO TURKISH BOAT GETS THROUGH THE GREEK TERRITORY

UNLESS OFCOURSE YOU MEAN THE 50 EURO INFLATABLE RAFTS WITH REFUGEES
>>
>>61255741
rekt
>>
>>61255741
No. The Turkish just "let" the refugees hire boats because the refugees WANT to leave Turkey. The refugees don't WANT to leave Greece back to Turkey, they wan't to go to Europe.
>>
>>61255670
That pic is dumb. In Germany, the problem was with private corporations. In Greece, it was systemic of the state and its financial system.
>>
>>61255568
Greek border policy is dictated by its bureucrats, and bureucrats can be influenced. If the european financial giants don't give a shit that people who aren't rich have to mingle with refugees coming from Greece, then that's what ends up happening. If the mass migration held an inherent threat to people in power, it wouldn't be happening.
>>
>>61255812
It figures you are American, retard. Get a grip on world situations, fucking swine.
>>
>>61255500
>you put them in the boat

Dubzentripsche Hans you have to realize you are talking to people who consciously elected a man that promised to open the boarders with Turkey.
>>
>>61255330
they are free to go to your country and fuck your wifes Dublin II said that you gave us money to house the refuges so they dont go to Germany but the funding stopped for Greece and Italy in 2008 enjoy buttfucking germancuck Frau Merkel done goofed
>>
>>61255830
volkswagen did nothing wrong, every company does the exact same thing with these bullshit tests, the suit is just a form of legal corporate sabotage from america
>>
>>61255818
>UNLESS OFCOURSE YOU MEAN THE 50 EURO INFLATABLE RAFTS WITH REFUGEES
Yes, I mean the 50 Euro inflatable rafts. You put them in them, you tell them to go. Done.

>>61255821
>The refugees don't WANT to leave Greece back to Turkey, they wan't to go to Europe.
After a few months in overcrowde camps on the islands with no hope to ever get to the Greek mainland, I am pretty sure they will want go back to Turkey.
>>
>>61255900
>the great ND patriot lies about his country to favor his party
How typical, scum.
>>
>>61255830
>In Germany, the problem was with private corporations
We say the same thing actually. The problem to the EU, are the Germans.
>>
File: 1451774651133.png (167 KB, 293x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451774651133.png
167 KB, 293x398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBYrHtWvfE


You truly are a funny guy from Hannover, OP
>>
>>61255975
LMAO!!!

ARE YOU TELLING ME WHEN REFUGEES ARRIVE TO GREECE THEY SHOULD GIVE THEM A FREE INFLATABLE RAFT AND TELL THEM TO GO BACK?

AND SURELY 2 DAYS AFTER THEY GO BACK TO TURKEY THEY WONT USE THE SAME RAFT TO COME BACK TO GREECE AGAIN? YOU ARE GENIUS!
>>
>>61255975
>After a few months in overcrowded camps on the islands with no hope to ever get to the Greek mainland, I am pretty sure they will want go back to Turkey.

Too bad it's not 1942 and we can't do that shit anymore. But if you want to come here and build some camps, and pay for the food of 400,000 people etc. you're welcome. Merkel didn't want that solution, she said "Let them come".
>>
>>61255907
I don't see anything in Dublin where it says Greece gets a single cent for doing its duty.
>>
>>61255975
imagine that they can find another way
yes they can
>>
>>61256107
Anyway, you're not even a German citizen. But if you were, it's your duty to protect your borders. Why even post this?
>>
>>61254900
He looks like a fucking refugee or gypsy
>>
>>61256084
>ARE YOU TELLING ME WHEN REFUGEES ARRIVE TO GREECE THEY SHOULD GIVE THEM A FREE INFLATABLE RAFT AND TELL THEM TO GO BACK?
No. First, you register them. Second, you put them in a camp. Third, you tell them they will never ever see the mainland. Fourth, you hand them an inflatable raft to go back to Turkey.

>>61256084
>AND SURELY 2 DAYS AFTER THEY GO BACK TO TURKEY THEY WONT USE THE SAME RAFT TO COME BACK TO GREECE AGAIN? YOU ARE GENIUS!
Exactly, because they don't want to be in some shitty camp in Lesbos or in Kos. They want to be in Munich or Stockholm. And if you do not ship them to the mainland, then they will not be able to go to Munich or Stockholm.
>>
>>61255500
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOurll2mRZU
IF THIS IS A TYPICAL GERMAN, THEN GOOD LUCK GERMANY, BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKED
>>
>>61256090
>But if you want to come here and build some camps, and pay for the food of 400,000 people etc. you're welcome.

How is that a problem. You got the military resources. Why 1942? So you can only build camps in 1942? How come Turkey can build camps? How come Lebanon and Jordan can build camps? All in 2016 and the last few years.
>>
>>61256107
get your facts straight
>its duty
we are in the eurozone if you want islamdicks to stop coming to your country you have to pay for housing food etc stop using the eurozone thing when its only for you to get money
>>
I work in the coastguard and refugee boats are always escorted by turkish military ships who threaten to open fire on you if you try to push them back to turkey
>>
>>61256241
>you hand them an inflatable raft to go back to Turkey
That's the part that is illegal. Why don't you ask Turkey to send them back to Syria, following your logic? That's right. Because NO country has the capacity to deal with 400.000 people at the same time. The United States isn't even taking 1 refugee, and Canada took 20,000.
>>
>>61256241
>They want to be in Munich or Stockholm.

AND HERE IS THE ROOT OF YOUR PROBLEM GERM

AS LONG AS STOCKHOLM AND BERLIN ACCEPTS THEM WITH WELFARE THEY WILL KEEP COMING NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TURN THEM BACK
>>
>>61255568
>Being this Naive.

How the fuck is Greece supposed to defy the EU's verdict on the Refugees when they have them by the financial balls and their country is hovering just above disaster? The Banks and their owners are laughing their ass off, raking in money hand of fists and the liberal agenda marches on.
>>
>>61255812
>I have been living in Germany for 4 years now
Hello my turkishamerican friend!
>>
>>61255125
πάνε στο /ιντ/ ναι παίξεις το πουλάkι σου.
>>
>>61256241
>you tell them they will never ever see the mainland
>you do not ship them to the mainland

oh vey, that's not very humanitarian of you Hans.
>>
>>61256301
You can build humane camps in 2016, you can build extermination camps in 1942. What you are proposing is camps so bad, that they prefer Syria. That's not possible. If you want good camps, they'll stay there indefenitely and it costs billions.
>>
>>61256327
>That's the part that is illegal.
What is illegal about handing people an inflatable raft? Hey, you could also just hand them money and the merchants on the island sell them the rafts. That is how Turkey does it.
>>
>>61256410
Τον παίζω ήδη από τώρα μωρή αφροξυλάνθη
>>
>>61256451
shut up you turkscum islamic goatfucker
>>
>>61256330
>AS LONG AS STOCKHOLM AND BERLIN ACCEPTS THEM WITH WELFARE THEY WILL KEEP COMING NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TURN THEM BACK
Wrong, if Stockholm and Berlin would not accept them, THEY WOULD STILL FUCKING COME. And we would have to deport them back, which we can't because nobody takes them back.

The only wasy to end this shit is to NOT move them to the Greek mainland, but keep them on the islands in camps until they voluntarily return.
>>
>>61256451
As I said, Turkey does that because it exploits the fact that they want to come here. Greece can't do the same because they don't want to go back. That's WITHOUT bringing the Turkish coastguard and aggression into the equation. We are not going into war for the situation in Syria.
>>
>>61256431
>oh vey, that's not very humanitarian of you Hans.
What not humanitarian about it? It is actually a lot more humanitarian than having them drive a few thousands more miles in the backs of trucks of smugglers who kill them.
>>
>>61247922
That's what the globalist elite wants you to think. They were the ones that lent money to greece in the first place which led to this shitty situation.
>>
>>61256511
>we would have to deport them back, which we can't because nobody takes them back.

YOU MEAN... JUST LIKE IN GREECE?

SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE PROJECTING YOUR COUNTRY'S FAILURE TO DEPORT PEOPLE ON GREECE.
I MEAN, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BLAME CROATIA , AUSTRIA AND SERBIA TOO, THE REFUGEES ALSO GO THROUGH THEM TO GET THERE AREN'T THEY??
>>
>>61256594
You should know that the EU had a dozen of summits about this and they considered your proposal,but it wasn't considered worthwhile. You are making an uneducated guess of a layman here. If you start calculating the costs and the risks, it's not worth it.
>>
>>61256438
>What you are proposing is camps so bad, that they prefer Syria.
Wrong, I am proposing humane camps. But no shuttling to the mainland. 99% of the people who come from Turkey to Greece do not flee a war in Turkey, they try to get to Germany or Sweden to start a better life - they are economic refugees.

If they see that the Greek islands are no longer an option to get to the EU mainland, they will NOT come any more. Even if the camps there are nice.
>>
>>61256451
Ε βέβαια μωρη πουτάνα πως να ξέρεις από φουσkωτά? Αντί για φουσkωτές kούkλες γαμάς σkυλία
>>
>>61254023
>greece should sink boats
And then every nation would impose sanctions and cry about how we are inhumane (and rightfully so).

Poland and Hungary did something way less radical (build fences and turn down refugee quota) and people already started talking about sanctions.
Sinking boats would probably cause an invasion to Greece.
>>
>>61256684
The Greek State does not have money to fund a small city on its islands. We deeeply apologize for that.
>>
>>61256000
This
All parties (or at least most of them) in greece are really fucking corrupt and shitty, especially PASOK (thankfully we are trying to forget those days) and ND
>>
>>61247922
>Why in the world do we not sanction those motherfuckers? Why are we not throwing them out of the EU?
Because for 800 years you faggot's left them to sit their and rot under the tyranny of the ottamans
>>
>>61256684
Are you just a Turk trying to find justification to invade the Greek islands for "the inhuman conditions of our Muslim brothers"?
>>
>>61256670
>I MEAN, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BLAME CROATIA , AUSTRIA AND SERBIA TOO,
I do, but they are not the root cause. The first country which lets them in and needlessly shuttles them to the mainland... is Greece. Fact. DEal with it.
>>
File: 1447789702529.jpg (239 KB, 1044x770) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447789702529.jpg
239 KB, 1044x770
>>61254150
>>61254156
>>61254220
>>61254386
>>61254415
SINK BOATS AT SOMALI BORDERS OR WHEREVER THEY ARE COMING FROM. THIS WAS EVEN PROPOSED IN EU, BUT FOR SOME REASON, YOU (ITALY AND GREECE) DIDN'T AGREE TO DO THAT. JESUS, ARE ALL MEDITERIANS THAT STUPID?
>>
>>61255500
And then Turkey puts them on a boat and sends them back to Greece.

Jesus Christ I though Germans were supposed to be smart.
>>
>>61256835
>this was proposed in EU
No it wasn't.
>>
>>61256756
Oι νεοδημοkράτες παίρνουν θέσεις Γερμανίας αν είναι να "βλάψουν" τον Τσίπρα. Και δεν έχω ψηφίσει ποτέ ΠΑΡΙΖΑΝΕΛ.
>>
>>61256673
>If you start calculating the costs and the risks, it's not worth it.
Are you kidding me? German costs are in the 100 billion for the refugees... only the ones that already came. Not to mention the rapes, murders, crime increases, public resources stretches, economic problems, societal problems.

The costs of a few hundred million for keeping them on greek islands for a few months until nobody comes any more, is a tiny fraction of that.
>>
File: 1394519674738.png (56 KB, 204x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394519674738.png
56 KB, 204x200
>>61247922
cry me a river I don't give a shit.
>>
>>61256850
He's not German. He is just trying to create tension in the Aegean. Greece won't have that, it's a matter of national security. 400,000 Muslims that close to Turkey is a liability.
>>
>>61256754
>The Greek State does not have money to fund a small city on its islands. We deeeply apologize for that.
We just handed you another 86 billion, I am sure instead of paying fatcat pensions and corruption payments, you can use a few million of that money to pay for camps on islands. You can deduct it from the costs that you are not required any more to pay because the shuttle services for terrorists to the mainland is no longer required.
>>
File: 1450003612367.webm (1 MB, 850x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450003612367.webm
1 MB, 850x350
>>61256905
>http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/5/11/bold-eu-proposal-seeks-un-approval-for-military-action-against-traffickers.html
>http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/11/europe/eu-migrants-military-action/.
>http://news.nationalpost.com/news/eus-new-plan-to-deal-with-migrant-crisis-force-a-refugee-quota-on-member-states
>>
>>61256927
Impossible. Greece has hostile relations with the Muslim nations, especially Turkey. You can talk with them if you want to sort something out, like funding them some more camps in Turkey.
>>
>>61256831
NO BUDDY, EVEN IF GREECE SHUT DOWN THEIR BORDERS (WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT PHYSICAL BORDERS INSIDE SEA) THEY WOULD ALL COME FROM ITALY AND THEN SPAIN. EVEN IF YOU PHYSICALLY SHUT DOWN ALL BORDERS AROUND EUROPE THEY WILL STILL FLY THERE WITH PLANE TICKETS AND YOUR FAMILY WILL GREET THEM AT THE AIRPORT WITH FOOD BASKETS
>>
>>61256811
>Are you just a Turk trying to find justification to invade the Greek islands for "the inhuman conditions of our Muslim brothers"?

I am an American who is seeing a very easy end to the refugee crisis, but Greek motherfuckers like you don't want to do it. DON'T shuttle terrorists to the Greek mainland. And the refugee crisis is over.
>>
>>61257024
Feeding 400,000 and building camps is not a few "million". You didn't "hand" anything, it's a loan for specific purposes like bank restructuring etc. Nothing goes to "fatcat" pensions. Get lost.
>>
>>61256952
second that
>>
>>61247922

I must admit Greek bro's made 2015 very interesting times. I wonder what summer 2016 will bring? Apart from an even bigger refugee plague across Euroland this time? Or default and more bail outs and not wanting to repay debts, even laughing about it right back at us?

> Very interesting times.
>>
>>61257102
As an American, you are displaying typical ignorance over local tensions. Go back to Texas
>>
>>61256835
>Implying

Why on earth do you cling on this delusion that socialist states like Greece ever had any intention of securing the boarders in the first place ? There's a will, there's a way. There's no will here. All these migrants are future voters.
>>
>>61257176
No my dear Greek, he isn't even typical in America. Even a dimwit can see the hand of the world banking elites and international liberal establishments in the current crisis and he can't even divine that much.
>>
>>61257176
I am not from Texas and I know exactly what I am talking about.

Greeks are just like liberal scum in America who let all the illegals in from Mexico because "uh uh, we can't build fences, we can't build a wall, we can't keep them out!"

You can keep them out. You don't have to shuttle them to the Greek mainland. And there is no problem at all for you to care for them on Greek islands. Germany even allowed for a budget carve-out for refugee costs in the Greek bailout. You could spend billions on these camps and refugees, and it wouldn't matter, because it is the Germans who pay for it with the bailout money.
>>
>>61256835
>Proposed in the EU

Yeah, fucking right. The Italian government got sued by various international bodies for turning back a boatload of Somalians back in 2002 and handing them over to good ole' Gaddafi.
>>
>>61247922
We should invade Greece.
Not even joking.
>>
>>61257330
>And there is no problem at all for you to care for them on Greek islands. Germany even allowed for a budget carve-out for refugee costs in the Greek bailout.
The German government itself doesn't believe or support what you said. See how much the cost is for Germany. Greece doesn't have that kind of money, and more importantly, REFUGEES IN THE ISLANDS ARE A SECURITY LIABILITY.
>>
>>61247922
they're not europeans
>>
>>61257450
How about Brussels and get to the heart of the problem?
>>
>>61256912
Όλοι απλά θέλουν το διkό τους το kαλό, όχι το kαλό του λαού τβη φαμ
>>
>>61257497
>implying
>>
>>61257330
THEY ALREADY DID THAT AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ASpKCnx4D4

EVIL NAZIS!!!
>>
>>61257049
>destroy boats used by smugglers as long as the boats are known to be empty
Big fucking deal, most boats that pass through aren't empty and these boats are very expendable, for 1 use only.

Sinking empty boats wouldn't do anything to solve the problem.
>>
>>61256803
It wasn't that long, and thank god it wasnt
>>
>>61257476
The cost in Germany is that high, because of integration efforts, appartments, health care etc.

Camps don't cost much at all. Also, NGOs will pick up a lot of the tap and the UN too.

>>61257476
>REFUGEES IN THE ISLANDS ARE A SECURITY LIABILITY.
You are the people who let them to the Greek mainland and then they killed more than 100 people in Paris. They are NOT a security risk on the islands, they are security risk on the mainland.

And again, after 2-3 months, NOONE will come any more. It will be like it was before. NOONE wants to live in a camp on Lesbos or Kos or Samos.
>>
The most importance fact is that Turkey supports militarily this export of immigrants. Their coastguard guards the boats they send and they will not take them back under any circumstance. If you want to pressure Turkey, go ahead. But I'm not risking my country's security over your inability to control a rogue Muslim nation that only in 1973 occupied Northern Cyprus.
>>
>>61257670
Still the west, Especially the British and the French have to make up for years of Turk-enabling.
>>
>>61257589
>όχι το kαλό του λαού
>>
>>61257709
>They are NOT a security risk on the islands
Please. You consider them a risk in bum-fuck nowhere in the middle of America, and we won't consider them a risk NEXT TO FUCKING TURKEY AND THE ARAB WORLD?
>>
>>61257853
Πρόσεχε πως μιλάς για τους συγkυβερνώντες σου αγοράkι μου.
>>
"Never have so few owed so much to so many"
-- Churchill (on Greece ca. 2015)
>>
>>61257709
>Magic Island solution

How is the Greek government supposed to do this when the European Union's rulers don't want the borders shut and they have all the financial leverage in the world over Greece?
>>
>>61257944
what are you implying senpai ?
>>
File: 14530371262080.jpg (37 KB, 499x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14530371262080.jpg
37 KB, 499x406
>>61257442
It's Italy's borders or someone's else? Fuck the sanctions or whatever.. Look what Germany is doing now..
>>
>>61257709
Ι suggest that America builds some nice camps in Texas and you ship them there immediately from Turkey. Greece has no more responsibility to do this than you, and you have many more resources (and actual responsiblity for wrecking the Middle East).
>>
>>61258085
In all honestly its the Eurocrat's borders for all intents and purposes. Open your fucking eyes and realize that this crisis isn't the fault of the smaller national governments, its the plan of the international liberal elite.
>>
>>61256835
>THIS WAS EVEN PROPOSED IN EU, BUT FOR SOME REASON, YOU (ITALY AND GREECE) DIDN'T AGREE TO DO THAT. JESUS, ARE ALL MEDITERIANS THAT STUPID?

A) prove this
B) since you never can, just fuck off, remove your pacifier and grow up.
stupid fucking kid, you're so stupid you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
>>
>>61247922
Go fuck you eurocuck.Your fucking progressive governmnent did nothing for 2-3 years.The migration problem didnt emerge yesterday.YOU did nothing when both Italy and Tsipras reported that the situation is grave, but no...its Greece's problem.
>>
>>61258085
>It's Italy's borders or someone's else?

No, they are the borders of the EU, you retarded idiot.
>>
>>61258063
Ο "φίλος" σου θέλει όλη η Συρία να μεταναστεύσει στο Αιγαίο.
Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 53
Thread DB ID: 454875



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.